Go-Card - Cover

Go-Card

Copyright© 2020 by Kris Me

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Tom felt a bus pass him and then heard it hit the brakes just as he neared the stop. Without much thought, he stepped into the bus, after the rear doors, whooshed open beside him. He stopped long enough to flash his 'Go-Card' at the device to pay for his trip. The bloody thing wouldn't register. 'Great, just bloody great,' he fumed. The card was out of cash. [Note: Reading the book Delta, will give the history of some of the characters but this book isn't a continuation of that series.]

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Alternate History   Space   Time Travel   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Cara lay on her back, gasping.

“Outstanding, I love screwing magicians,” she huffed out.

Tom chuckled as he lay content, beside her, “Well, this magician has no complaints, I can assure you. Thank you for telling me about why wizards get horny after using magic.”

“It was my pleasure to enlighten you,” Cara replied with a giggle. “I almost, but not quite, feel guilty about taking advantage of you. When you go home, you may need to find who belongs to that other magic box and hope it’s a female or a Therian unless you swing both ways.”

“A lot of magicians are bi-sexual. With your staying power, you would be hard to take if you only have mundanes to choose from. You will wear a girl out in no time. Either that or get yourself five or six girlfriends.”

She chuckled, “You could get one for each day of the week and take Sundays off.”

Tom scoffed, “Yeah, like that is going to happen. I have a hard enough time getting one girl to stay with me for long, as it is.”

“Not anymore unless you overdo it. You have Psychic as one of your strong disciplines, so all you have to do is exude a little charm, and you will be wading in offers.”

Tom frowned. He wasn’t sure he liked that idea at all. He did like a bit of a chase if he was interested, like with Victoria. Admittedly, he had let Ally and Barb have their wicked way with him without a fight. At least they did let him know he was a holiday fling, and at the time, he was good with that.

Even this dalliance with Cara was okay because she thought she was helping him out and she found him attractive. He had noticed the looks she gave him when they had been in the office with the Captain. Even when showing him around, she made her interest known but hadn’t flirted outrageously.

Even though she hadn’t jumped him the night before, he did know that her motives were not purely humanitarian. Still, she was honest with him about enjoying a good romp, and she said she didn’t pick up strange men very often. She also knew he would most likely be gone again in a few days.

Grinning, Tom said, “So how many other time-travellers have you taken pity upon?”

Cara barked out a laugh and rolled over, so she was half on top of Tom, “You got to be my first.”

She slid over him and kissed him. Rubbing her hips over his groin got the appropriate response. Tom knew he was more than capable of giving her what she wanted, so he rolled her over and proceeded to take Cara to the stars again.

Cara was more than ready for the ride. She had found that Tom was a considerate lover and didn’t just pound her until he came. A girl liked to be appreciated, and Tom seemed to know how to find her buttons and kiss or lick them.

Cara accepted the lips being pressed to her own and lifted her hips to give Tom maximum penetration. He had long, deep, and slow, down to a fine art. He was also just as happy to pound her when she was ready for him to do so.

She hoped he wanted a bed mate tonight because she was planning on being it.


After a short nap, Cara took Tom back to his room to clean up.

They stopped for clean jumpsuits on the way. Once showered and suitably dressed, they headed up for dinner where Tom got to meet some more of the crew. He was surprised by the number of females on it and mentioned this fact.

He was slightly shocked to learn that women outnumbered men by nearly three to one on Earth. This was due to another virus that affected the people of Earth, twelve years after the one that was doing the rounds in his own time.

Apparently, it was a lot worse as it was actually two viruses. One of them affected the fertility of the population. Men wore it harder than women, as many of them were not as fertile as they had once been.

He was told that a lot of their passengers would be women wishing to go to a planet called Harmony. The people who lived on the two worlds in the Delta Star System had the opposite problem of too many men, so it was an exercise of redistribution.

Tom could see that the women here were more aggressive in claiming a male than back in his time. It made more sense to him as to why Cara hadn’t let the grass get too green before she claimed him.

He wasn’t sure that he liked being the prey.


After dinner, Tom went back to the sickbay.

Lorena seemed happy to see him. She was bright-eyed when he picked her up, and she didn’t cry. They had removed the drip now that she was eating. Tom was glad it wasn’t in his way.

Gwen, one of the nurses, came in and smiled at him before handing him the bottle. The next two hours slipped away from Tom. He happily held the sleepy bundle as he rocked and read his book after feeding her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.