Go-Card - Cover

Go-Card

Copyright© 2020 by Kris Me

Introduction

Science Fiction Sex Story: Introduction - Tom felt a bus pass him and then heard it hit the brakes just as he neared the stop. Without much thought, he stepped into the bus, after the rear doors, whooshed open beside him. He stopped long enough to flash his 'Go-Card' at the device to pay for his trip. The bloody thing wouldn't register. 'Great, just bloody great,' he fumed. The card was out of cash. [Note: Reading the book Delta, will give the history of some of the characters but this book isn't a continuation of that series.]

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Alternate History   Space   Time Travel   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Tom felt a bus pass him and then heard it hit the brakes just as he neared the stop. Without much thought, he stepped into the bus, after the rear doors, whooshed open beside him.

He stopped long enough to flash his ‘Go-Card’ at the device to pay for his trip. The bloody thing wouldn’t register. ‘Great, just bloody great,’ he fumed. The card was out of cash.


Copywrite:

This story is my own work, and you must contact me before you copy more than one page or ten percent of the content, as per the copyright laws of Australia.

© Kris Me - 2020 - All rights Reserved


Declaration:

~~ Adult Themes ~~

This is an erotic science fiction story. It may contain what some people consider vulgar language, descriptive sex scenes, violence, coercion, murder and/or rape scenes.

It is NOT recommended for people who are under the legal age to access such stories, according to the laws of the country of origin and/or residence of the reader, and those people who are offended by the type of content mentioned.

Some scenes may describe heterosexual, same gender and/or group sexual activities. In most cases, these scenes are small integral parts of the story.

This book does include imaginary races that are capable of changing their gender and/or form into other animals. Copulation, while the characters are in their alternate animal forms, may be described.

This book DOES NOT contain bestiality (sex between a human and an animal) nor incest between persons who are closely related by blood.


If you find any of my assumptions fabricated, I would like to remind you this is a work of fiction and I have probably taken liberties with reality, as you know it. The humanoids in this story are not based on anyone I know or have read about.

Australian based dictionaries were used for reference, and Grammarly was used as part of the editing suite. The story was written in Microsoft Word.

If you find grammatical or spelling errors, they are not the fault of my editor or proofreaders who did try to fix my work. However, I do tend to fiddle around after the fact, so all errors are my own.


Added Data:

This story is set in the Keltrian Universe, and it takes place on several planets, including Earth.

Many thousands of years before the start of this story, these planets were colonised by refugees from the Keltrian Home Worlds that could no longer support them because one of their suns was going nova.

The planets were first visited by wheelships. These explorers terraformed the planets as required. Later, the refugees arrived in settlement ships. These ships were not designed to go back.

Some of the Keltrian people can draw on and use the magical energy of the cosmos with the assistance of magical items. The items decide who are worthy of wearing them. The wearer is supposed to use their magical gifts to the betterment of the people.


The Wiki:

https://keltria.fandom.com/wiki/

The Wiki contains information about the Keltrian people, wizards, the Keltrian magical items, colloquialisms and adapted words that have been created for this universe. Maps, character lists and other information that may relate to this book and others I have written could be found.

If any of my Australian colloquialisms or terms need clarification, or you just wish to correspond, I’m more than happy to answer your emails. You can send them to:

kris.me2@inorbit.com


Acknowledgements:

I wish to thank J. Konietzko and Anna Dapter for their tireless efforts to decipher my dyslexic scribbles.

I also acknowledge the readers who in the past have pointed out that I do make mistakes.

A special thank you to Lazeez, for your patience and assistance in helping me with my weird requests and questions.

I hope you, the reader, enjoy the story.

Kris Me


New words:

Mad - Multi-application device

Reelers - pedicabs, three-wheeled motorbikes with a seat on the back for passengers or a tray for goods.

Rad – slang for radical/good

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.