A Life Changing Experience - Cover

A Life Changing Experience

by George Foxx

Copyright© 2020 by George Foxx

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Fan Fiction based on the YouTube sailing videos, "Gone with the Wynns" In this story, Jason finds out what it's like to make love to a deity.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size   .

A “Gone With the Wynns” fan fiction story

One thing “Reality TV” should have taught us by now is that no matter how many episodes we’ve seen, we don’t really know what’s going on in the brains of the people we watch on shows like YouTube sailing videos.

This story is completely fictional and represents the author’s reactions to scenes in YouTube video episodes. This story is a product of the author’s imagination. It has nothing to do with the actual persons who appear in the videos. Nothing in this story should be interpreted as a representation of the actions or thoughts of any real-life persons.

This story is written from the point of view of an unseen observer who can see and hear everything the Wynns do, even when not on camera, as well as read their minds.


Nikki always presented herself as a very brainy and put together woman. She was proud of her trim, toned figure, but she was a victim of the women’s libbers who preached that a woman should show off her brains, not her body. She had bought the idea that a sexy woman was a trashy woman and probably a stupid tramp. Her self-image told her that she was an attractive woman, but not a beautiful one, and that played into her acceptance of the women’s libber message. That destroyed balance in her life and limited her ability to let go and orgasm powerfully.

Jason was bright and reasonably competent in a lot of technical areas related to sailing and maintaining a large sailing catamaran as well as all its systems. Someplace back in college, Jason got in the habit of using self-depreciating humor, so his buddies didn’t feel intimidated. Now, after years together, he was wondering if Nikki thought he was the bumbler he made himself appear to be.

One of the main reasons he kept projecting that image after college was that he knew Nikki was a little insecure about her appearance, so she got jealous easily. Jason played the role of an inept guy, hoping Nikki would think he was too awkward to make another woman want an affair with him. Jason was certain Nikki didn’t believe he had the ability to seduce a woman. He did it so Nikki would worry less. Now that they were on the boat together most of the time, the chances that Jason would be able to have an affair were next to zero, but he still could detect jealousy radiating from Nikki when the fans they met were young, female, hot looking, and scantily clad.

Jason wondered if his acting was a mistake which might be fatal to their relationship. After all, Nikki didn’t throw him on the bed and tell him she needed him NOW! That made his insecurity tie him up in knots even more tightly. What if Nikki found a man, she thought was smart and sexy somewhere on their circumnavigation?

Jason had always thought Nikki was sexy, but he had never approached her with the “I’m going to ravish you!” intensity he actually felt. He was afraid she’d laugh at him if he tried to act like a man in a romance novel. He had gone for the “adorable friend who makes the girl laugh” role, and in some ways, their relationship seemed too much like a friends with benefits situation to suit him. Jason wanted Nikki any time she was in the mood, but didn’t want to seem pushy because he was afraid she’d start resenting him wanting sex with her so often. He also didn’t want to seem desperate or like he was begging. Neither is attractive on a man. Jason did feel like he was pretty close to begging most of the time. Because Jason disguised his unsatisfied sexual need so well, Nikki had no idea how deprived Jason felt.

This situation came to a head while they were in Tonga, after a year away from their boat. They were working to clean away the dirt and mold from a year without regular cleaning. While they were filming the episode, “Can We Bring This Boat Back to Life?” something happened that changed what went on in Jason’s brain when he looked at his wife.

Jason was working on the outboard for their dingy. Nikki took off her coverup shirt and loose shorts. To Jason, she looked like a sex symbol in her pink, ruffled, spaghetti strap, crop top that barely covered her firm breasts. Her nipples were erect and visible through the thin fabric. Jason didn’t feel like a friend at that moment. He wished he was Nikki’s dream lover who could go to her and slip his hands under her top and give her breasts the attention they deserved. Her bare, flat tummy made Jason feel like his brain was on fire, and his cock got fully erect faster than it ever had.

Nikki’s micro shorts were a cross between a hip hugger bikini and a boy leg brief. The top band was pink, clinging to the soft flair of her hips, a good six inches below her perfect innie belly button. The bulk of the tiny shorts, that were smaller in fact than many panties, was made up of vertical black and white stripes. The material had to have some Lycra in it because it clung to her curves like a second skin. Her mound swelled sweetly. There was no trashy camel toe, just firm, lush female flesh. Jason wanted to rip the teasing garments off of Nikki, throw her on the ground, and fuck her on the spot.

Jason didn’t do it because he was afraid he would only give Nikki a little orgasm that just made her murmur, “That’s nice bud.” He wanted to be able to give the woman he was seeing as a sex goddess for the first time, at least an hour of full body, mind blowing orgasms.

Jason’s final button got pushed when, at the end of the episode, he made his first ever double entendre comment, telling Nikki she could, “ride on his dingy.” The woman gave him the all too familiar “wife face” that to Jason meant, “Yeah right. How is that going to be worth my time and effort and the inconvenience of cleaning up the mess you’ll make in me?”

Nikki wondered why Jason was silent all evening.

One of the benefits of being fairly well-known YouTube video personalities was that Jason often got invitations to meet fans and patrons. That day he got an invitation from a native Tongan man to attend a men’s society ceremony at a traditional village in the interior. Normally Jason would have sent regrets, but today, he thought hanging out with the Men’s Society might be exactly what he needed.

First thing in the morning, Jason met the fan at the boat yard gate. He immediately saw the modified four-wheel drive pickup was lifted and set up for very rough terrain. There were two, 250cc dirt bikes lashed in the pickup bed.

When the dirt road ran out, John parked the truck and unloaded the bikes. He handed Jason protective gear and a helmet. Jason put on the armor and donned the Motocross style helmet. The men started the bikes, and Jason followed John up a steep, twisting trail.

Suddenly the village appeared in front of them. John showed Jason where to park his bike and where to store his protective gear. They went to the Men’s Society hut and sat on woven palm frond mats, meditating, and passing the kava vessel around the circle.

After sunset, they were given an herb infused oil to spray on their bodies. It was nearly odorless, and Jason found that it repelled mosquitoes much more effectively than any of the industrially produced insect repellants. That was a good thing because the men were naked except for a codpiece that exaggerated the size of their penises. The men picked up torches, which the assistant leader ignited as each man stepped out, in single file, onto the trail leading into the rain forest.

The column of men emerged from the jungle in a cleared circle with a large fire burning in the center.

Jason was taught secret dances, and this time, when the kava was passed, the brew seemed to be industrial strength. Just before midnight, the dancing seemed to reach a high point. Jason felt as if he were floating through the air. He ascended high into the canopy, guided by an unseen force. He found himself in a leafy nest that was so high up, he could see the Southern Cross blazing in the sky.

A naked woman was reclining on a Cleopatra style chaise. She said, “Jason, your people do not know me, but since you were open to the Tongan men’s beliefs and respectful at their ceremony, I will now embrace you as one of my own. Come to me, man child.”

Jason felt the unseen force cause his feet to float over the nest of leaves until he was standing next to the chaise. The woman glowed, as if all of her skin was luminescent silver. His codpiece vanished, and without moving on his own, he was lying on his side on the chaise. The woman’s firm breasts were pressed against his chest, and her hairless pubic mound was pushing against his soft cock.

The goddess kissed him, and Jason felt warmth and calmness flood his whole body.

She whispered, “You are troubled, man child. Will you ask a goddess, you do not know and have never believed in, for help to ease your worries?”

Jason answered, “Yes, First One.”

The woman smiled and whispered, “You do know me then, and you are indeed one of my people. Come to me, and I will mend your broken spirit.”

Jason felt the goddess guiding his penis into her channel. He had never experienced a woman so wet, hot, or tight. Her sex juices were fragrant and almost like a narcotic as her scent filled his nostrils and flowed into his lungs. The active ingredient molecules moved into his blood, and then directly to his brain, as if they were under remote control.

Jason never had any interest in cheating on Nikki for two reasons. First, he saw inability to be content with what one had as a character flaw. Second, he couldn’t imagine any woman being sexier or more satisfying than Nikki. His only source of frustration was the nagging feeling that Nikki felt she had settled for a man who couldn’t give her the “BIG O” she dreamed about.

When a goddess needs to fuck you for ceremonial reasons, a mortal man doesn’t resist.

We need to give Jason a pass and not judge him on this, because he really couldn’t refuse “The First One.” While he was compelled to make love with the goddess with all of his enthusiasm, to the best of his ability, and to the limit of his physical strength, Jason was feeling a subconscious dread that Nikki would never understand.

Jason was vaguely aware that the goddess had something like a Vulcan Mind Meld going on with him. She touched his consciousness and quieted his fears with the thought, “After you fuck Nikki’s brains out the first time, she’ll want to give you a medal for making love to a goddess.”

Jason got the first inkling that the goddess had enhanced him somehow when The First One had multiple squirming, noisy orgasms while fucking him as if he were her prize stud.

Just before sunrise, Jason felt the goddess ask him, “Are you willing to give me the gift of your male ejaculate and your life quickening sperm contained in it? You see, you are like the sacrificial virgin, but you do have a choice, and you won’t die if you refuse. However, I do need your living seed, freely given, to quicken my womb and give me life for another year.”

Jason replied, “Take what you need, First One. I offer you everything I have and all that I am.”

As soon as he thought, “I offer,” Jason shot off a huge wad of cum, a truly worthy offering to a goddess. He had the sensation that all of his body had turned to liquid and was being sucked through his cock and into the goddess’ cunt, going straight into her waiting womb.

In the blink of an eye, Jason was no longer in the nest of leaves. He opened his eyes in the Men’s Society hut, along with all the other men who had danced while under extreme kava intoxication.

The men all plunged into a spring fed pool and washed away the sweat from their dancing exertion. Their odor was stale from the kava, which was processed by their livers and expressed by their sweat glands, while the men slept. The spring water had special properties that cleansed the skin more thoroughly than even the strongest soap. Jason felt all of his fears rinsed away as he washed the stink off of his body.

The gathering of men silently dispersed into the rain forest. Jason and John put on their dirt bike protective gear, and they rode down the trail to the truck. They put the bikes in the truck bed and John lashed them down. They took off their cycle armor and stowed it in the pickup’s bed box.

Neither man spoke as John drove down the rough road. When John stopped at the boat yard gate, Jason got out. He quietly said, “Thanks John. That was just what I needed.”

John grinned and said, “The First One has never chosen a white devil before. She told us you performed admirably and quickened her womb powerfully. She has smiled on me for inviting you. She also wants you to know that she has made everything that was broken whole. You have satisfied a goddess, so you are more than adequate for any mortal woman. You know what your woman needs. Do not be afraid to give it to her.”

Jason grinned and headed off to Curiosity.

Nikki met him outside. Jason said, “I was thinking about the last video we posted. I want to show you something.”

He took Nikki’s hand and led her on to the boat. He made a shore power connection, turned on the battery charger and the AC electrical system, then threw the breakers that turned on the air conditioning.

He took Nikki to the saloon and got the video editing computer. He cued up the video and showed her the “wife face.”

Nikki frowned.

Jason said, “I’ve been doing something dishonest since we met. I’ve been playing a dumbed down version of myself and acting tentative and bumbling. I thought you were too hot to see me as your dream lover man, so I tried to be the man who makes you laugh and your best friend, hoping we could work the benefits in there somehow. A woman like you deserves more.

“You should have the best of me and not a watered-down version. I hope the best of me will make you want to give me the best of yourself.

“I was afraid you’d laugh at me if I tried to sweep you off your feet or was romantic with you.

“In the ceremony I learned that my fears are keeping me from giving you what you need, so we are caught in a self-reinforcing loop that prevents both of us from being as happy as we could be.

“The local protective goddess came to me in a vision and told me what you dream about. The vision seemed very real. She told me to fuck her, and she taught me how to make love to you better. I’ll be brave enough to try to always give you my very best if you’ll go along with me and let yourself be the woman you wish you were.”

Nikki said, “That clip came across as unnecessarily harsh. I know you want me to enjoy sex with you and cum hard and often. I think our culture, plus the professors and people I met in college, made me think it’s lower class or ignorant for a woman to be a sexual being on one of the upper levels of her personality. I think I got caught up in that and submerged my sexuality down to a subterranean level. Then, you played the nerd so well, I started thinking you were not capable of making my sex dreams come true. I may not be able to change right away, but believe me, I want us to both get what we need.”

Jason said, “Nikki, I want you to go put on that outfit you were wearing the day you were cleaning the dingy while we were shooting the last episode. Seeing you wearing that made me realize you are a hot girl, and while I want you to know I respect you and all that shit, I also want to throw you down in the middle of the road and screw you on the spot until you know you are intensely desired. You look totally hot to me and it drives me so wild I don’t care who sees us monkey fucking.

“Let’s never call each other ‘Bud’ like they do on ‘Project Atticus.’ That’s bullshit. I did the same thing Jordan did. I tried to make you think friendship was all I wanted. He called her ‘Bud’ to disguise his romantic feelings.

“I wanted to ravish you the first time I saw you. I thought I wasn’t enough to get you to fall in love with me, so I tried to fool you into hanging out with the guy who made you laugh. I was dishonest in nearly the same way I think Jordan was.”

Nikki said, “I like to remind you I’m not dumb, but I don’t think I’m imposing, the way Desiree is. I think that whole resume thing is meant to be intimidating, especially the founding her own company thing. Now I admit my last episode was harsh and I put you down when you didn’t need it, but she seems to knock Jordan down three or four pegs at a time and do it way more often than I do. Hell, maybe she’s into FemDom. They are pretty affectionate and kissy in the early episodes though.

I don’t know why you felt like I was so scary you had to fly under my radar. Still, the way you feel is the way you feel. Believe me, I never intended to emasculate you. I agree with you that more intimacy and having sex more often will be good for us.”

Nikki got up and went to their cabin. She found the outfit Jason described. Nikki smiled as she stripped so she could put on the tiny bits of fabric. Nikki looked at herself in the mirror, and realized that while it was comfortable, the main purpose of the outfit was to make a man so hot for her, it would melt away his inhibitions, go cave man and want to rip the scraps of cloth off of her body. She was feeling warm all over, and it felt squishy between her legs as she walked back to the saloon.

She was shocked to see that Jason had his shirt off and had spread a beach towel on the saloon settee. He had also changed into soft cotton athletic shorts. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw the head of Jason’s cock sticking out of the leg opening of the shorts. His prick obviously wasn’t fully erect, but it was so much longer and fatter than she remembered, it made her feel like she was a virgin, knowing she was going to give her cherry to a man, in a few minutes; eager and apprehensive, at the same time. She could tell that she was more excited about the prospect of having sex than she had ever been. Something seemed different about Jason. Her pussy responded by lubricating much more copiously than ever before.

Nikki said, “I’m really wet babe, and from what I can see hanging out of your shorts, I’m going to need every drop to be able to put that big thing where it belongs.”

Jason grinned. He said, “The First One told me I wasn’t deficient, but her gift will give us both an attitude adjustment. That way we can enjoy lovemaking completely because both of us know that nine inches long and three inches thick represents a surfeit of the bulk of man meat required to provide any human female with complete satisfaction. I’m glad she didn’t make me any longer, because I love the feeling of having you be so slim but taking every inch of me inside yourself. Did you just say that my cock belongs in your pussy? Are you telling me you need my dick inside your sexy body?”

Nikki said, “Show me. I’m tired of talk. But please don’t rip my outfit off of me. Now that I know it lights your fire, I want to be able to get your attention tomorrow and the next day. Until I find a town with a truly trashy lingerie store, I want to be sure I can dress so you know in your balls I don’t want you to be considerate, because your hot little slut, Nikki, needs to be fucked as often as possible.”

Jason took Nikki in his arms and crushed her mouth under his with the kind of kiss she had dreamed about since she read her first romance novel.

She thought, “He is hungry for me. He wants to devour me. He needs to take me.” The certain knowledge that Jason lusted for her powerfully made Nikki feel confident she was a sexy woman, capable of driving a man crazy with lust, for the first time in her life. That confidence led Nikki to stop resisting arousal, and she found herself hotter than ever, craving a good hard fucking from her man for the very first time; or at least the first time she let herself think about sex in that way.

Jason slipped his hands under her pink top and under the built-in bralette, caressing her firm breasts hard enough to show her his passion, but not roughly. Nikki smiled, thinking to herself, “This is so much more like what I need. There’s plenty of time to teach him how rough to be with me. Besides, it shows he’s thinking about me, but he’s letting himself be a man so much more, and I don’t want to do anything to discourage that.” She did take her hands and put them on top of his and press hard, so his palms were rubbing her nipples almost as firmly as she wanted.

Jason lifted her top and bared her breasts. He kissed them all over. Nikki shivered inside because he was kissing her tits like he was indeed going to ravish her. Her womb did a little flip-flop. Then he was licking and sucking her nipples like he was starving for her. Her knees turned to rubber, and she sank down on the settee. Jason pushed her down on her back and kept devouring her breasts. When she felt the first orgasm consume her body, Nikki was shocked. She had never cum so quick or so hard before. Well, there was that one time in college when she got drunk with her roommate, and they tried muff diving for the first time. Those had always seemed like orgasms of unattainable strength, and there had never been a repeat performance.

Nikki realized she could have been enjoying climaxes so good they silenced the unruly noise from her constantly racing thoughts since the first time she decided Jason was cute and fuckable. She frowned mentally and dismissed the past. She started ginning, thinking of how often they could fuck each other silly because they were always together on the boat.

Jason took Nikki’s top off, being careful not to rip it. He kissed and caressed her swelling breasts a little more firmly and was rewarded by Nikki sighing, “Oh yes babe. I’m a woman. I won’t break. Show me what you think of my titties. Work them over good, and then, please, please, please suck my nipples some more!”

Jason was amazed at how positive Nikki was being about everything he was doing to her. Truth be told, it wasn’t that different from what he’d done since their first time together, but he was being confident and for the first time, he felt sure Nikki wouldn’t tell him to stop. Another “first” was hearing Niki’s “Do it harder!” moans as advice on how to make it even better for her rather than as complaints or indictments of his adequacy. Jason DID squeeze harder and suck Nikki’s nipples harder; he just increased the pressure slowly to make sure it was making Nikki hot, not hurting her. He didn’t hide his ardor at all, and that let Nikki feel like she was being ravished, in just the way she needed to be possessed by an obviously strong man.

He was enjoying the new freedom to touch Nikki in ways that actually did some good. Her frequent and progressively stronger orgasms were all the reward he needed. He thought foreplay was great because it gave him time and license to enjoy every part of Nikki’s beautiful body.

Jason had never understood why Nikki seldom let him go down on her or why she always hurried him on to intercourse after her first small orgasm from his oral attentions to her smooth, swollen labia and larger than average clitoris. Now, as Jason was kissing down to Nikki’s flat tummy, he realized she might be shy about the size of her clit. He decided to tell her exactly what he thought of her body.

“Baby, do you know how hot your figure gets me? All your parts are as close to perfect as it’s possible for a human to be. Your breasts are big enough to leave no doubt you are a woman, but I love how firm they are. I think the way your tits stand straight out is so much sexier than huge saggy bags, and your shape is so much lovelier than the unnatural look of skin stretched drum tight over out of proportion implants. I love the feel of your 100% natural boobs so much better than the unyielding texture of silicone implants. I adore the way your nipples get so hard and the way they point up just a bit. When I saw you in this outfit the first time, I thought your belly button was perfect. The way your tummy is so flat, but you look soft like a sexy woman, not like an out of proportion weightlifter, makes me want you on the spot with no delays. I don’t obsess about butts, but yours is as nice as a girl’s can be. I really love that your hips are womanly and curvy, but still so slim. I think you could wear tiny little girl panties and they’d be only a little tight. The whole idea that your body isn’t that much bigger in diameter than my cock, but you can take every inch of me inside you, makes me ache to take you and make you cum so hard you never want me to stop. You are always clean and fresh, and your pussy looks like such a pretty flower, it makes my cock so stiff it hurts, and I can’t wait to fill you and make you cum for me. Your little pussy flower is so cute, it makes me want to kiss it. When I do, your hot girl pheromones get in my nose and go to my brain. They make me want to lick you until you cum so hard it makes you scream. The nicest thing though is that your clit is easy to find. I always know just where to touch you and lick you. When your clitoris gets hard, it tells me I’m doing things right. It feels so good to lick you when your clit is hard and pulsing. I’m hungry for you Nikki, and I want to suck on your clit and make you cum even harder than you did when I sucked you nipples. I’m going to do that now, Nikki, and I’m not going to stop until you cum as hard and as many times as I want you to.”

Jason pulled down Nikki’s shorts and went after her smooth mons, covering the soft skin with kisses. He gently spread her swollen nether lips and lapped up her fragrant female nectar. Jason knew Nikki’s clitoris was overly sensitive until she was thoroughly warmed up, so he concentrated on shoving his tongue as deep into her hole as he could.

He backed off, and whispered, “Baby, I’m starving. I need to eat your pretty pussy right now.”

Nikki moaned, “Something’s made me different babe. I’m ready for you. I want you to eat me. Munch on my cunny any way you want. Lick my clitty for as long as you want. Suck my clit and drive me crazy, if you want to. I promise I won’t stop you.”

Jason felt like an idiot grin was plastered on his face as he dived into Nikki’s fragrant cunt, tonguing her inner labia and lapping up her sweet girl juice. He slowly included Nikki’s fully erect clit in the soft, hot, pink, female cuntal flesh his tongue was targeting. Jason licked Nikki’s delicious cooze until she came even harder than before. He worked on her clit directly until he had Nikki moaning and whimpering with pleasure. Jason sucked Nikki’s clit into his mouth and began nursing on it, like he had sucked her nipples, and he dragged the screaming orgasm he craved from her thrashing body.

When Nikki finally stopped squirming, she said, “Happy babe? You made me cum so hard I thought I was going to pull a muscle and screamed so loud I thought the neighbors might think you were murdering me and call the cops.

“It’s crazy, but I can kind of hear what you’re thinking in the back of my brain. You’ve changed, and that’s changing me. I’m going to start doing some stuff I’ve never done before, and if I get what you want wrong, just be patient with me. Another thing I haven’t done before is tell you what I want or need to get the most excited and cum the hardest. I know you won’t misunderstand now, when I tell you what I want.”

Nikki pushed Jason down on his back on the settee. She pulled his shorts off and grinned at him.

She said, “It’s a good thing you are hard, or I wouldn’t believe anything you said about how sexy I am.

“Now let me get a good look at this big, hard thing you want to put inside me.”

Nikki gave Jason’s new, larger cock a close inspection. She was shocked to realize she had an intense desire to suck the magnificent phallus her man had for her. It shocked Jason too when Nikki eagerly swallowed the first four inches of his dick. She licked and sucked hungrily.

Nikki pulled off the prick. She said, “Babe, I don’t know why I never liked doing this before. It’s a lot of fun to have my mouth stretched to the limit by your big tool. I guess I’ve got a gigantic female ego, and it gets me hot knowing I can do stuff most women would be scared to try. I think your mistake was concentrating on convincing me to suck your cock to make you feel good. What you should have done was tell me about how much fun it was going to be for me to have complete control of you. It’s going to take me a while to learn to do this, but it’s so much fun leading you around by your dick, I want to keep trying until I either learn to deep throat, or at least until I get most of your jumbo salami in my mouth.”

Jason said, “You do it really well considering you don’t have much experience.”

Nikki pulled off again and said, “Nothing is going to happen if you keep getting me talking. I guess I should apologize for hardly ever giving you blow jobs, when you went down on me any time I let you. All I can say is that apparently, hot girls like me need a challenge, and your new, heavy artillery gives me all the challenge I’ll ever need. Even if I learn to dislocate my jaw like a snake and get that cannon in my mouth, or down my throat, I still wonder if we can make it fit inside my tight little cunt.”

Jason said, “Woah, babe! I thought you hated that word.”

Nikki said, “Will you please just lie back and enjoy so I can suck you off?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.