Beth Becomes My Lover - Cover

Beth Becomes My Lover

by Larry78723

Copyright© 2022 by Larry78723

Incest Sex Story: Sixteen-year-old Beth becomes her father's lover four years after her mother abandoned them for her young aerobics instructor.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   .

Hi, my name is James, and I’m a single Dad. My wife left me for her young aerobics trainer four years ago. Since then, between work and raising my now seventeen-year-old daughter, Beth, I’ve had little time to think about dating or even just going out for a drink now and then.

In our school district, boys and girls go to separate schools in junior and senior high to eliminate the distraction of going to school with the opposite sex. Beth is a good student who always does her homework right after coming home from school. She also volunteers at a local homeless shelter for women, where she helps prepare the evening meal for those unfortunate women on weekends.

One day when Beth was sixteen, I came home from work, and she astonished me when she asked me to sit down with her to talk about sex. Even though she was sixteen, I still thought of Beth as my little girl, not the woman she was becoming, and I knew this would be an uncomfortable conversation. I suggested we go to the den for our talk.

When we were comfortable, Beth asked, “Dad, what’s a blow-job?”

As I thought about how to answer her, I thought, “Shit, this is going to be harder than I thought.”

“Honey, it’s when a boy or girl sucks on a boy’s penis, or as it’s commonly called, his cock,” I answered, hoping that was the end of Beth’s questions.

She then asked, “Why is it called a blow-job if it’s done by sucking?”

“You got me there, Honey. I never understood how it got called a blow-job.”

My cock was getting hard with all this talk about sex after being without it for four years. Beth’s next question floored me.

“Dad, what is fucking?” she inquired.

I blushed and was fully hard as I thought about how best to answer her query.

“Honey, it’s when a guy puts his cock in a female’s vagina, or as it’s commonly referred to, her cunt or pussy. It’s called ass fucking when a guy puts his cock in someone’s ass, male or female,” I responded, my cock

“Dad, you seem to be a bit uncomfortable. What’s wrong?” Beth wondered.

“Beth, I never thought that we’d be having this conversation. It’s a subject that normally takes place between a girl and her Mom, I guess.”

“To be honest with you, Dad, this conversation has made me damp, down there,” Beth replied.

I now wanted to hear her say the word pussy or cunt. My cock was ready to explode without being touched.

“You’re getting damp down where, Beth?”

“My ... My pussy, Dad.”

When I heard her tell me that her pussy was getting damp, my cock exploded in my underwear.

“Honey, let’s take a break from your questions. Why don’t you go ahead and order some pizza or Chinese food for supper. I’m going to change out of my work clothes.”

“Okay, Dad.”

Beth picked up her phone to order our supper, and I went to my bedroom to clean the mess in my underwear and on me. After I cleaned up, I put on a t-shirt and baggy shorts, hoping they would hide my hard-on if Beth’s questions aroused me again.

When I returned to the den, Beth had already ordered Chinese food. We watched the evening news until our supper arrived. I paid for it, turned off the TV, and then we ate at the kitchen table.

After we ate, we returned to the den. We sat at opposite ends of the couch and got comfortable.

“Beth, do you have anymore questions?”

I thought, “If she has more questions, I’m going to have to find a hooker.”

“Yes, I do, Dad.”

“Go ahead and ask them, Honey.”

I thought, “Shit, I’m in trouble now,” as my cock got hard again.

“Okay, Dad. What’s a hand-job?”

“Honey, a hand job is when a girl or guy uses their hand to make a guy’s cock ejaculate, or cum.”

“How do they do that, Dad?”

“They wrap their hand around a hard cock and move their hand up and down it,” I explained.

“Is that the same as jacking off, like you do?”

“What did she say? Like I do? How would she know?” I asked myself.

What do you mean by ‘like you do,’ Beth?” I asked her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.