I Am Cunt - Cover

I Am Cunt

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

True Story: What's in a word? Here's a woman's point of view as she ruminates on her sex life.

Caution: This True Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   .

I am “cunt” and I’m proud of it! Just like blacks are using and reclaiming “nigger”, I’m owning that compact four letter female word that matches up with “cock” and “fuck” and “shit” and “piss” to describe basic human stuff.

A word depends so much on how you use it. A guy has a “prick”, but it is derogatory to refer to him as one. “Cunt” seems to be used the same way. “Obamacare” started out as a derogatory term but that wise President took it over and it is now an accepted descriptive word. Neat, huh?

So I’m proud to be a “cunt”. My sex organs are more powerful than any guy’s, even though men don’t like to admit it. I’ve out-fucked every man that’s ever tried to best me. When I’ve reduced them to a limp noodle, it’s great fun to take on their buddy to make the point.

Sometimes I am “lover” and have sweet, tender sex with my boyfriend. He is so special! The only guy I’ve developed a really good relationship with. He actually “sort of” understands me, which is more than a girl can expect from any man. I get respect and trust ... that’s “gold”.

Then sometimes I am “cunt”. I just want to be raw female and I go on the prowl. Sometimes it’s mid-cycle and sometimes it’s right before my period, but I just want to be FUCKED. My boyfriend just doesn’t have the strength and endurance to fully scratch this itch the way it needs at those times. But he understands and is part of the solution. My pussy has welcomed so many cocks over the years what the hell are a few more, eh?

There’s a cowboy bar in the next town where no one knows me. I drive an SUV with tinted windows so I throw a foam pad and some towels in the back, wear a short skirt commando, and I’m ready.

Boyfriend gives me a quickie in the back when we get there. Gotta have a juicy hole for what I’m gonna do. With my tits and ass, it’s easy to get a semi-drunk pussy hound to go out to my SUV for a quick piece. I pull off my top and skirt but leave my cowgirl boots on. I make them eat me and taste my boyfriend’s cum before they stick their dick in. I just lay back and enjoy the sensations of the hard rod penetrating my “cock-pit” until I feel the hot burst from their rod. Of course they wear latex wrappers and I have a plastic jar to toss them in.

My boyfriend might watch me in action inside, then drift outside to see the SUV a rocking. It’s back to the bar for another until, after three or five, I’ve had enough. Then my boyfriend and I have a good screw with a “cum in me” finale at the “scene of the crime” and drive home.

My boyfriend is a tekkie and he has a hidden camera in the SUV to see all of the guys pumping my cunt. We enjoy watching the replay the next morning and try to match the cum filled condoms to the guy who was fucking me. I get too lost in the sensations of the moment to sort them out so it is fun to see and remember.

We got into a discussion about how many men could I fuck without wearing out. I had never reached that point so it was an interesting question. Back in high school I pulled trains a couple times a week when my parents weren’t home. The guys would just line up and I remember looking over at the next dick that was sticking out while I was being pounded. They wouldn’t last long in my sloppy cunt. After while I couldn’t even feel them squirting and could just tell by their groans when they were shooting. They pull out the next guy would get in position that feel him stretching me again. After about five comes, I just laid there and let them get their rocks off. There were a couple I’d asked to do me again and watching me Fucking usually got them hard enough for another go by the time it was their turn. Those were the days!

One time we planned a situation where I would have available all the hard cocks I could possibly handle, or so my boyfriend thought. It isn’t easy to get 5-10 guys together at the same time even with the draw of quality pussy. But we managed to do that on a Saturday night at a motel room nearby. I didn’t want to clean up the mess that was sure to result!

I love my boyfriend SOOOO much. It’s wonderful to feel his familiar shaft fill me skin on skin and shoot his plentiful semen all over inside my vagina and cervix. I love to think about so many hundreds of millions of tiny sperms wriggling around inside wanting to make me pregnant. That really turns me on mentally even though, in real life, it would be a disaster. I guess that’s part of being a “cunt”, wanting to procreate ... that’s what all the wonderful plumbing was made for.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.