Triad 3: Third Time’s the Charm - Cover

Triad 3: Third Time’s the Charm

Copyright© 2020 by Quasirandom

Chapter 3: Trust Together - Dana

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Trust Together - Dana - Three high school students who’ve started dating each other come to terms with how their relationship works, as do their families. A coda to “Dana, Teri, and Mike Naked in School.”

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow  

Thursday afternoon, the week after dinner with her family, Teri and I were having sex in her room. Technically, we called it “making out,” but while strictly speaking we had our clothes on, all the important ladyparts were naked and getting some loving. We were, yes, pushing the new letter of the law, as laid down by her mother, Consuela, a few days ago—and boy was Teri’s face a study when she passed this on—that she could have me or Mike in her room with the door closed as long as we stayed clothed.

It turns out, however, that having sex with skirt-and-panties around your ankles and sweater-and-bra above your breasts is actually more annoying than making out fully clothed. I mean, the way everything bunches up hot on your skin, heavy and in the way—not to mention being a constant reminder you technically aren’t supposed to be doing this.

On the other hand, maybe it was this feeling of pushing the limits that pushed Teri into agreeing to my going down on her.

“Really?” I was resting on top, hip-to-hip and legs between hers, her mouth just far enough away we could barely kiss while I played with her broad nipples.

Teri smiled wryly, with one corner of her mouth. “I figure you wouldn’t keep asking if you didn’t have an idea of how to do this safely.”

A grin spread slowly across my face. “Oh, yes,” I breathed.

This had been a, well, not bone of contention I suppose—tendon of division, maybe?—since we started going out. We’re both bi, of course—just ask our boyfriend about that—but I do appreciate more girls than boys. And I do like the taste of girl. Especially the taste of such a pretty pussy as hers. The fact that Teri was afraid to let me give head didn’t seem fair—in that both she got to lick me and I didn’t get to return the favor.

Teri has reason to worry, mind. She’s absurdly strong and has absurdly strong orgasms—as in, her entire body locks up, back arched, legs clamped together. She’s had literal nightmares about crushing the skull of someone going oral on her. But the thing is, when she has sex with Mike, she doesn’t crush his hips. And the first time we made out, in the school library, she was sitting in a chair—feet wrapped around its legs.

“Well?” she asked, warily.

I pointed behind me, at her weightlifting bench.

She blinked. “You’re not serious.”

I looked her in the eyes. “Teri, love, how many times have you accused me of being too serious all the time?”

“Apparently three times too many, and this is your way of getting back.”

I stuck out my tongue at her.

“Yeah, I know you want to,” she grumbled. Teasing.

“Come on,” I said, climbing off her—and her bed. “Think of it as a proof-of-concept thing.”

She took my offered hand and let me guide her up—I surely aren’t strong enough to pull her, especially if she didn’t want to be pulled. “Proof of what concept?”

“You’re afraid of clamping your knees together, right? So let’s hold them apart.”

“With my weights?”

I glanced at the intimidating pile of iron bars and disks—well, maybe we could try those later. I patted the bench itself. “Lie down and put your legs on either side.”

“Um.”

I waited. She’s the sort who has to convince herself—at her own pace.

“Maybe,” she said.

I patted the bench again.

She stepped toward it, shuffling with her jeans around her ankles. “Thing is,” she sat down where I indicated, “I only ever work out on this. It’s just not an erotic thing for me.”

I smiled. “Locker room at the rec center—is that erotic?”

She pulled an ew face.

I bent down to whisper against her lips. “You, me, in the showers—alone.” Then kissed her—long, slow, deep. She responded.

When I pulled away enough we could speak, she panted, “Okay, point.”

“Scoot down a bit,” I said, and knelt down to guide her on one side. I lifted her foot to pull off her jeans and underwear—pushing past the letter of the law as we understood it, but this was risky anyway. “There—now wrap your feet around the legs. No, the other way—leg behind the strut.” Her ankle bracelet clinked against the metal.

“Huh,” she said, considering. “This—so kinda like bondage, only not.”

“You did something like this in the library.” During our first study group meeting, when we were all in the NIS Program and not yet together.

“But this is more awkward, me laying back like this. Bench’s narrow, too.”

I bent to kiss her softly. “Do you trust me?” I asked. I stroked down her belly.

“Mostly.”

“Do you trust me in bed?” My fingers slid over her furry mound, between her labia—lightly, gently.

She licked her lips. “Pretty much.”

I circled her clit—once, twice, before slipping through her slick folds with two fingers.

Teri closed her eyes and swallowed. “Yeah. You haven’t steered us wrong yet. I trust you.”

I kissed her lightly on the lips, either corner of her mouth, then trailed down her jaw to the strong corner below her ear. This of all times was a time to take it slow. Neck—hollow of her collar—above, between, below, around each lovely breast. My lovely lover breathed harder as I trailed down her side, to her hip, her leg. I could smell her arousal. Heady stuff.

I knelt between her knees, arms on her warm thighs, and looked up at her. She smiled weakly, eyes worried.

“Trust me?” I mouthed. I traced fingers up the insides of her thighs.

She swallowed, then nodded. This, I still had to take slow. Build up trust. Still meeting her gaze, I slowly bent my head, slipped my tongue between my lips, out towards—

Downstairs, we heard a door slam. Teri started, then unwrapped her legs, pushing my head away.

Drat.

Teri stood up and quickly pulled on her jeans. “Hurry up—they’ll check on us.”

I stood, then bent down again to untangle my panties. Teri opened a second window, to air out the room, then rushed into her bathroom. I’d just refastened my skirt when she pushed me toward the sink: “Wash off the scent.”

I gave her a mild Look. “Believe me, I know how to ‘straighten’ up.”

“Yeah, yeah,” she said as she sat down at her computer. Then she glanced at me with a slight frown—belatedly getting the pun.

Okay, not the most tactful way of reminding her I’ve more experience. From the sink, as I rubbed soap on my face and hands, I called out, “I did not mean that as rubbing your face in it—or rubbing mine, for that matter.”

She snorted. Good—still had her sense of humor. I rinsed.

When Teri’s sister knocked on the door and immediately opened it, she found Teri at her desk, me leaning over her shoulder, both looking at photos from Mike.

“Hey, Sam,” I said, then pointed at a random pic. “Oo—that one.”

Sam and Teri gave each other dirty looks. Neither one liked the current method of Lopez Family chaperonage, however loose it might be. Sam closed the door behind her.

I kissed Teri’s neck, on the side away from the door. “Next time—”

“No—no next time.”

“We’ll need more time.”

“No,” Teri said firmly. “Give it up, Dana.”


I wasn’t going to give up, of course. It was a challenge—the best kind, engaging both heart and brain.

I gave it a couple days, though—Saturday evening, we three met at Mike’s house for pizza and anime. Matt, his father, was at a double-feature at the art-house cinema (with my mother—and I was not going to think about that thank you very much) so we had a couple hours to rot our bodies and brains with cheesy things. And, of course, get frisky.

I blinked as innocently as I could at Teri. “What, you don’t want to get it on in front of our boyfriend?”

“Hubba hubba,” Mike said deadpan.

We both gave him a Look.

“Keep that up, and we definitely won’t,” Teri told him.

“Ha! So you haven’t given up on it,” I said.

“Just making sure we don’t reward him for bad behavior,” she said defensively.

“Uh huh.” As if we didn’t do just that, every time we three made love together.

She glanced at Mike, who grinned back unrepentant. Green and red twinkled in his left ear.

“I’m sure as heck not going to discourage her,” he told Teri. “I wanna go down on you too.”

“Oh for—” Teri said, closing her eyes.

I wrapped my arms around her, holding myself close. Holding her. Loving her. Eventually, her great arms held me back.

“Why now?” Teri finally asked.

“Because I love you, and because you are here and I am here and we are alone for a few hours.”

“Gee, nice to hear I’m nobody,” Mike said, without any heat. Teasing—he knew what I’d meant.

Teri snorted. Good—still had a sense of humor. I waited—for this, I could be patient. I took her hand and kissed it.

“It really is good, getting head,” I told her.

She snorted again. “So you’ve informed everyone in three counties, every time you cum.”

As if! I’m almost as quiet as her when I orgasm—heck Mike is louder than either of us. I grinned and traced my hand down her side, her hip, her thigh. Her breathing caught, hitched, let out. And suddenly she pulled me to her for a kiss as deep as any she’d ever given me.

Five minutes later, with most of our clothing off, I smiled at Teri and tipped my head to a dining room chair, visible from the couch. My big love swallowed, then nodded. Moments later, I’d gotten the chair in front of Mike and Teri sitting in it. Our boyfriend watched us with steady eyes, lean hands folded in his lap.

I took it slow again—touching, teasing, licking. Loving. This time, I paid more attention to her lower body—hips, thighs, knees. Sometimes her pussy. When her breathing started getting ragged, I helped her wrap her ankles around the chair legs.

It looked much more comfortable than that narrow bench, I had to admit. More comfortable for me, too—Mike’s living room has a carpet. I knelt before her, arms draped over her warm thighs, inhaling the scent of her arousal.

I looked up at her. Aroused, yes, but still worried. I leaned up to kiss her mouth—I had to halfway stand. “Trust me, love,” I murmured against her lips. She swallowed and nodded.

I knelt again before my feast. A lick from the bottom to top of her lips brought a gasp. A deeper lick between her puffy lips, a shudder. A light flick of her clit, a flood of more juices. I knew her taste from my fingers, and from Mike’s cock after they screw, but getting it from the source, this was better. So much better. Feeling her open up to me like this, trusting me, gave me so much love.

She tried resting her hands on my head, but this distracted me. Distracted her, too, from what I was doing—I wanted her focused on my mouth and fingers. I pulled her hands away, and wrapped them around the edge of her seat.

Teri’s whine became a gasp when I plunged my tongue as deep inside her as I could. Her legs strained against the chair, her body arched. She wasn’t there yet, she wasn’t relaxed enough to let go, but I could be patient. Love was like that.

Her hand stroked my hair again. I put it back to her seat, while sliding two fingers into her channel. Her body strained even more. I licked around her sweet clit, circling in till—

Her body disappeared from underneath me—the chair clattered onto the carpet—I almost fell myself, but caught myself with one arm. What—?

I looked up to her, wide eyed. She stood, trembling, a few steps away, then shook her head. “Nope.”

I glanced back at Mike, who shook his head as well. “Not going to work like this,” he told me, sadly.

Huh? I sat up, looking from him to her and back.

Mike explained, “Teri’s a top, right? It’s not going to work till Teri is the one making you go down on her.” Off Teri’s look, he added “Or making me.”

“And that damn well ain’t happening with either of you,” Teri growled.

Oh. Oh drat. I gave myself a mental whap with a rolled-up newspaper. Duh. How could I forget that? Why do I keep pushing things on her like this? Why didn’t I let her touch my head, but made her stay completely passive? Mindfulness, I reminded myself again, and tried not to think about the pit in my stomach. I bit my lip.

Teri made a little sound of exasperation. “Come here, you,” and knelt down to gather me into one of her bountiful hugs. “No harm, no foul. Just—lay off already.”

I sniffled. “Okay,” I agreed in a small voice. “I’m sor-r-r-ry.”

“And just for that, your punishment is—” and she paused with an evil leer.

“Oh, this will be good,” Mike said softly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.