Lauren's Last Tease - Cover

Lauren's Last Tease

by George Foxx

Copyright© 2020 by George Foxx

Erotica Sex Story: Seventeen-year-old Lauren thinks it's safe to be a cock tease around her cousin's husband. Her cousin has other ideas about the situation. While Lauren is held down by her female cousin the first time, it is not violent coercion and definitely not rape. It is more a case of her cousin forcing Lauren to admit who she really is, and act accordingly. The author does not advocate any form of non-consensual sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   .

I was not a favorite with my wife’s family. I was twenty-three years older. I was a white-collar guy from a white-collar family, and she was a blue-collar girl from a blue-collar family. Strangely enough, I was pro-union, while her family was anti-union. Go figure.

We went to visit Marie’s aunt to attend the wedding of her eldest daughter. We were put up in one of the kid’s bedrooms, with us in the bed and the kid on an air mattress on the floor. The “kid” was seventeen-year-old Lauren, the youngest daughter.

Marie and I were still newlyweds, and we were fooling around under the sheets one morning, when we noticed that Lauren was already out of bed and out of the room. Marie was not a beautiful woman, but she wanted all the sex I could give her, and she was easy to arouse. I enjoy making a girl cum, so I was going after her G-Spot, and she was about to cum when Lauren walked into her room. I knew Marie would be bitchy all day if I didn’t finish her off, so I gave her G-Spot the final press and release cycles needed to send my wife falling over the edge into a morning orgasm.

Of course, Lauren saw, and of course she couldn’t miss the tent my cock was making under the sheet.

Lauren is one of those smart mouthed girls who acts like she is experienced when she is really still a virgin. She said, “George, do you know what’s a ‘dickfur’?”

I was still sleepy, so I wasn’t at my sharpest. I said, “No, I don’t.”

Lauren said, “Well, you are forty-five, and you’ve got a dick. I’d think you’d know what it was for, by now!”

Hahahaha, everybody laugh at George. I was about to let it slide and escape to the bathroom when Lauren unwrapped her robe and flashed me her tits. It wasn’t accidental, the girl gave me a good, long look at her C cup tits, capped with erect, pencil eraser sized, brown nipples.

Marie moved fast for a chubby girl who had just cum hard enough she had to stuff a fist in her mouth to keep quiet. My wife tackled her cousin, and put the teenager on her back on the air mattress.

Marie said, “Teasing bitches always make a mistake and flash their tits at the wrong guy. You act like you know all about sex. Now your C cup boobies are nice, but I know George would rather be playing with my double Ds. Still, you need to be taught a lesson, little girl, so my husband is going to do me a favor and fuck your little teenie pussy with his grown man dick to show you what a real man’s dick is for.

“Oh, and by the way, I’m going to sit on your bratty mouth, and you better not stop eating my pussy the whole time my George is fucking your little brains out.”

I didn’t want a penile abrasion from a desert dry, scared virgin’s pussy, so I started out by going after Lauren’s tits. I mauled them and made her moan into Marie’s cunt. I sucked her nipples until the teenager squirmed her hips.

Marie said, “Don’t be a lazy bitch. Eat my pussy good, or I’ll smother you. Now get busy and lick your cousin’s clit!”

I kept sucking Lauren’s nipples and I slipped a finger into her pussy. I felt her hymen, so I didn’t finger fuck her vigorously. Instead, I turned my finger over and found her G-Spot. I worked over the bumpy patch on the front wall of Lauren’s virgin cunt until the little tease came and soaked my finger.

I kept working her G-Spot while I slid down and started licking Lauren’s swollen pussy lips and probing her soaking wet hole with my tongue. I found her clit, and started licking her joy button and sucking on it until she came again. Her scream of pleasure was muffled by my wife’s pussy, mashed against her cousin’s mouth.

“Don’t get lazy you teasing bitch,” Marie rasped. “Eat my pussy and make your cousin cum as many times as you do. I’ve always known you are a little slut, and when my George gets finished with your skanky cunt, you’ll know in the depths of your womb that you are a cum slut whose pussy is meant to be stuffed and spunked as often as possible.”

I rammed my seven-inch dick all the way into Lauren’s soggy twat. I popped her cherry, and the teenager screamed from the shock of having her snatch full for the first time. Her scream was muffled by my wife riding her cousin’s face.

I said, “Hey Marie, guess who used to be a virgin?”

My wife said, “I’ll bet it was a mouthy little cock teasing teenager!”

“Right in one!” I said.

I don’t have a porn star cock, but my equipment is thick enough to rub Lauren’s clit on both the in stroke and out stroke. She came quickly. It was her first cock induced orgasm, and even though Marie was riding the teen’s face, Lauren’s babbling was clear evidence she was a girl who needed a hard bone up her quim to reach her full orgasmic potential.

I have this problem where if I get too excited, I can’t ejaculate for a long time. I was as worked up as I’d ever been, so I slammed Lauren’s tight cooze until she was cumming pretty much continuously.

Marie moaned and came on her cousin’s face. My wife came nearly as hard as she does when I fuck her. She rolled off Lauren’s mouth and lay gasping on the air mattress. I fucked Lauren’s convulsing cunt like I hated her, and it drove the teen into a sexual frenzy. She fucked me back as hard as she could.

I moved my knees closer to her ass an that let me get a longer stroke going. Marie turned on her side to watch, and she shoved a pillow under Lauren’s ass. That improved the angle, so that my prick was slipping and sliding just right. Without Marie’s swollen labia muffling everything Lauren said, I was treated to a little cock tease who had learned her place.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.