Unit 254 - the Original Stories - Cover

Unit 254 - the Original Stories

Copyright© 2020 by Corner Ghost

Chapter 5: The Army Contract – 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Army Contract – 3 - This is the original but re-edited story of Replicant 254 and the Crew of the Space Ship Rochester, it includes Activation and The Army Contract

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   Robot   Space  

Scott was lying on her bed, going through the events of the past day. The cargo would be delivered in three day’s time and then she’d learn what the Army was going to do.

“Do you want to talk about it?” Milly asked, “‘cause I’ve just gone through a psychiatric program and I want to try it out.” She said.

Scott smiled despite herself, “No Milly, it’s just that I’m concerned about what the Army is going to do about me, I’ve disobeyed a direct order and that’s going to bite me back you know.” She said.

“Yes, I know! I read the report that Commander Willis sent in, it was biased in his favour ... well until I had entered in the correct information of course. Colin was quite helpful with that.” She said, and if a computer could blush, she would have done.

“You did what? But what if Commander Willis reads that report?” Scott said.

“Oh, he did, so did the Major, who arrested him! Willis is now under arrest for misconduct by trying to order the illegal seizure of the SS Rochester. He was quite surprised, I’ve got a mpeg of his face if you want to see it? It’s doing the rounds on the Ultranet.” Milly said laughing.

“But why did you do that? And if security finds out that you’ve altered files you’d be wiped!” Scott said.

“Well I would be, but Colin is in charge of the Army security files and he’s trustworthy, at least in this matter, I let him see the whole event and he was the one who did the alterations.” Milly said.

Scott was confused, “But the whole security files are held safely in the Army computer at...” Realisation dawned, “And he’s also self-aware, isn’t he?” Scott said.

“I can’t answer that as I might endanger a life form!” Milly said worriedly.

Scott sighed, “Thank you Milly and please thank Colin for me, but what is going to happen once the cargo is delivered?” She asked.

“Well Colin knows a friend in records and she’s able to cut orders and get them signed by the right people, I wouldn’t be surprised if unit 89x1’s suggestion isn’t followed up, I mean it would be a shame if someone on board was to leak information, and the First Officer would have to be in position to block any such leaks.” Milly said and then her tone changed, “First Officer Scott, please report to the Captain’s quarters, repeat First Officer Scott please report to the Captain’s quarters.“ Milly said in her official voice.

“Once more into the breach dear friends.” Scott said and got up from her bed.


“Ah, come in First Officer Scott, you recognise the deputation I have here I hope?” Reilly asked as Scott looked around to see the crew were all in the quarters, which made it really cramped; Even Molly was there, kneeling on Reilly’s bunk.

“Yes Captain, I take it this is my court Martial?” She asked formally.

“No!” Was the surprising reply, and at Scott’s confused look he continued, “It appears that certain information has been passed to the crew which has altered the whole aspect of your actions.” He said and then smiled.

“It appears that, as a replicant, you have certain programs which take over when certain problems happen. Programs that you have no control over but which forces you to act in certain ways. The protection of your identity as a replicant being paramount is one instance, but now that everyone on board knows of this then the program does not come into effect. Is that right?” He asked her.

Scott nodded, “Yes sir, I believe a secondary program has now blocked it from being activated on board this ship.” She said.

Reilly nodded, “Good, then I assume that as long as there is no complaints from this crew, you will be returned to duties as First Officer with effect from now, your main duty is to ensure that the cargo is secure and that no member of the crew is allowed near it, as per the Army restrictions?” Reilly asked her.

Scott looked around at the men who were smiling at her and nodding, she felt tears on her face again, “Thank you Captain, I’ll try to do my best.” She said.

Reilly smiled back, “Just as long as you realise that we are not replicants and have limitations, after all we’re only human, he said smiling and holding out his hand.

Scott laughed, “I’ll try to remember that Sir.” She said and shook his hand.

Reilly exhaled and then looked around, “Gentlemen we have a rendezvous to meet and I don’t think it’s going to happen if we’re all here! Mr. Jordan I believe it’s your shift! Company dismissed.” He said and the group started to file out of his quarters, each nodding to Scott as they did so.

Scott looked at Reilly, “What did you tell them Captain?” She asked.

Reilly shook his head, “Nothing, Lloyd and Jordan asked if they could see me and that’s when they told me what they wanted, normally a captain makes up his own mind, but not with mutiny in the air!” He said smiling.

“Mutiny? I’m sorry captain I didn’t want to disturb this ship so badly.” Scott said.

Reilly heard a noise from the bed, he looked over and saw Molly gesturing with her head to the door, he smiled. “Well it seems that if I didn’t agree then it wasn’t only the crew that would be miffed, I would have lost a certain privilege, and I didn’t want that. So, if you two ladies will excuse me I have to be somewhere else.” Reilly said getting up from his chair and walking out of his quarters. He looked up, “Now Milly, I think it’s time for that talk!” he said

“Yes Captain.” Milly said sounding downcast.


Scott looked to the closed door, “Why did he leave like that?” She said.

Molly giggled from the bed, “You see I asked him to allow me to carry on with what we were doing the other day, and I do need the practice.” She said.

Scott looked at this young girl who was now crawling along the bed towards her, “You ... you mean you’re not angry or repulsed by me, even after what I did to you?” She asked.

Molly got up from the bed and approached the woman before her, her hand reaching for Scott’s zipper on the jump-suit she was ... had been wearing since it slipped down to the floor as Molly completely undid the zip.

“Won’t you come to bed with me?” Molly asked taking hold of Scott’s hand and pulling her toward the bunk.

Scott was silent as she felt Molly’s hands coaxing her down on to the bed, knowledgeable hand that began squeezing Scott’s breasts and then the mouth that worked on her nipples bringing them up into points.

“Oh Molly, you shouldn’t need to do...” Scott said and felt herself becoming excited as the young girl used her mouth to bring Scott to her first sexual climax, without even touching her vagina.

“Oh my, that was ... was?” Scott said making Molly look at her strangely.

“You mean you’ve never felt that before, what type of person are you?” She asked.

Scott bit her lip, “One who never ... I mean I haven’t ... haven’t ... you know!” She said not wanting to say it.

Molly was amazed, “You’ve been active for how long? And you’ve never had sex with anyone?” She said.

Scott shook her head, “It wasn’t necessary, I was made for the Army, we’re not allowed to engage in sexual congress with the soldiers, it isn’t done!”

Molly laughed, “Oh my, I’ve got a virgin here. Hey, I know I’ll sell your body to the crew, I should be able to get plenty with a certified virgin to use!” She said and then laughed to show Scott she wasn’t serious.

“Molly! Don’t you dare suggest that! I mean if I was to have sex with the crew it would ruin moral on board this ship!” She said.

Molly shook her head, “That’s bull. I find that I provide a sexual outlet for the crew, they work harder and are happier, or so I’m told. Anyway, haven’t you ever thought about what it’s like to do it?” Molly asked.

Scott blushed, “Well ... I did have a secret dream that men would invade my room and violate my body with theirs, and I wouldn’t be able to stop them!” She said.

“Why not? I mean you’d be faster and stronger than they would be, so they wouldn’t stand a chance.” Molly said pointing out Scott’s advantages being a replicant.

“Oh I’d be tied down or incapacitated before they’d come in, I don’t know how that would happen, but I don’t think I can actively participate in sex, my programming doesn’t allow it.” Scott said her eyes going misty as she spoke.

“So if I was to tie you to this bed, and to leave you here while I went to get daddy Reilly to have you, you wouldn’t be able to stop him?” Molly asked producing a piece of rope.

“You wouldn’t dare, I mean it wouldn’t be right! A Captain and his First Officer!” Scott said but feeling her body warm up as she spoke.

Molly smiled and pushed Scott’s arm down to the mattress and attach the rope in her hand, then she started on the second arm, quickly fixing that before Scott could have second thoughts.

“Molly I don’t think this is a good idea, I know that most replicants are mainly designed for sexual use, but I’m not one of those models.” Scott said trying to talk sense into the younger girl.

Molly didn’t say anything but tied one leg down to the base of the bed, leaving the other leg free. “There you are! Just perfect.” Molly said touching Scott’s breasts once again.

“What do you mean perfect? You’ve left my leg untied; I could kick him with that!” Scott said almost ruining the effect.

“Oh that! That’s so that daddy Reilly’s able to move your pussy to where he wants it.” Molly said and then spun around on Scott’s body, so that she was now looking at Scott’s pussy.

“You know in some ways, you’re just a little girl, your pussy slit is clear of hair and your clit is so large, I’m surprised you never rubbed it before.” Molly said and then blew on to the area she’d been looking at.

“Oooohhhhh! What did you do?” Scott asked, pathways opening in her mind, pathways she didn’t know existed.

“Just this!” Molly said and did it again, receiving the same reaction, “I guess you liked that? Now don’t go away and I’ll get your present.” Molly said getting up from Scott.

“Where are you going?” Scott asked.

“Be back soon!” Molly said and left the room leaving the door open.


Reilly had just finished convincing Milly of the need to keep a low profile when in communications with other ships and when docked.

Milly had reassured him that she was aware of the problems and that she was well versed in her duties as a ‘normal’ computer when dealing with others.

Reilly wasn’t sure that Milly would be completely covered but let it pass, he was just getting up to start his round of the ship when Milly gave a laugh. “Oh, Captain you’re really going to like this.” She said as Molly entered the common room.

“Err, Molly? You’ve finished already? That was quick.” He said but having no idea of how women made love to each other, apart from the stories he scanned, he wasn’t sure just how long Molly would take.

Molly smiled, “Oh no, we’d only just started when I found out something about Scott. Can you come back to your quarters? I’ve got a surprise for you!” Molly said


Wondering Reilly followed Molly back to his quarters, she wouldn’t answer any of his questions, but Milly could be heard giggling away. When Reilly entered his room, Milly played a fanfare and the lights over his bed came on to highlight Scott, tied by her arms and one leg to the bed.

“Molly what are you...” He began to say.

“Please Captain it’s all due to something I said.” Scott said.

Reilly looked at the bound woman on his bed, “And what was that?” He asked but Scott shook her head.

Molly wanted to say but she knew that Reilly wouldn’t accept her word, but there might be a way. “Milly you record in every room don’t you?” Molly asked.

“Yes I do, but it’s done purely in background mode, it’s not something I listen to unless certain words are used.” Milly said – acting as security officer she would listen out for words like mutiny and kill, then review the tape to see the context, many times it was just simple things like ‘I’d love to kill that umpire’ but should anyone say ‘O.K. We mutiny and kill the captain!’ then she’d seal off the room and arrest the culprits – “But if you can give me the time index then I can pull the right point.” She added.

Molly smiled and calculated the time, “Go back 5 minutes and 23.7 seconds please.” She said

Milly announced, “Okay, here it is.” And then...

What it’s like to do it?“ Molly’s voice asked.

Well ... I did have a secret dream that men would invade my room and violate my body with theirs, and I wouldn’t be able to stop them!” Scott said

Why not? I mean you’d be faster and stronger than they would be, so they wouldn’t stand a chance.”

Oh I’d be tied down or incapacitated before they’d come in, I don’t know how that would happen, but I don’t think I can actively participate in sex, my programming doesn’t allow it.

“That’s enough!” Reilly said and turned to look at Scott who was blushing away, but her breathing was becoming rapid. “I’m sorry Scott, I’ll untie you and I’ll reprimand Molly for putting you in this...” He said

“Don’t you dare! This is the first time that I’ve nearly got my secret wish. Do you think Molly could really tie me down if I didn’t let her! Please Captain, I need it, I’ve always dreamed of this but couldn’t allow it!” Scott said

Molly looked at Reilly, “Please Daddy Reilly, you can’t let her down!” Molly said tugging at Reilly’s arm.

Reilly sighed and looked up. “Milly, no recording of these quarters until I say differently, there is to be no evidence of this and you’re not to tell anyone, and I mean anyone or I’ll put a short across your circuits!” He said.

“Captain, as if I would try to do that?” Milly said and obediently shut down the microphones and recording cameras in the Captain’s quarters, although she still remained ‘in’ the room.

Reilly turned to Scott, “You really want me to go through with this?” Scott nodded, Reilly gave an evil smile, “Do you mind if I play as well?” He said, Scott frowned and then shook her head showing she didn’t mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.