Unit 254 - the Original Stories - Cover

Unit 254 - the Original Stories

Copyright© 2020 by Corner Ghost

Chapter 4: The Army Contract – 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Army Contract – 2 - This is the original but re-edited story of Replicant 254 and the Crew of the Space Ship Rochester, it includes Activation and The Army Contract

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   Robot   Space  

“Captain stop her she’s killing Molly” Milly the computer said

“Release her, NOW!“ Reilly ordered.

Scott looked around trying to gauge the chances of either escaping or attacking Reilly, but then the crew were there in the doorway there was no chance of overpowering all of them, and then her mission would have failed, she released her hands allowing the suffocating girl to fall back onto the floor, her small chest heaving as she sucked in the air.

“Now what the fuck were you doing to Molly?” Reilly said angrily. The mob at his back making their own noises.

“Captain, I can explain, please if you’ll just allow me to talk to you alone.” Scott said.

“Don’t Captain, she’s already hypnotised you once, when she was on board. Didn’t you Colonel?” Milly said accusingly.

“I gave you an override. You reported that it was wiped!” Scott was astonished.

“I lied to you, and now you tried to hurt my first friend.” Milly said in an angry tone.

“Computer? What are you? ... Milly? You’re Milly?” Reilly said, but keeping his gun aimed at Scott.

“Daddy Reilly ... she’s a replicant, like me!” A small voice from the floor said.

Scott froze, “She’s wrong ... I’m nothing like her, I’m a normal human being!” She said

Milly spoke up, “You’re not normal. That incident on the Bridge, you were able to give me a time index with computer precision! You made a transmission without any equipment in the room... !” At Milly’s words Scott concentrated and opened her communications, “Not this time Replicant Scott! I’m blocking that signal you’re trying to send now!” Milly said.

Scott shook her head, “You can’t! It’s a unknown frequency, impossible to block!” She said. “Captain your computer is malfunctioning; it’s become infected with a virus. You must shut it down and reinitialise it!” Scott said.

“Milly? What is your current status?” Reilly asked.

“Captain, computer operating at 150% above design specifics, this is due to upgrade at last fitting, increased memory capacity and algorithms. Also this computer found a Turing Program to enable Artificial Intelligence activation. I’m sorry I kept this from you and the crew, but there was a warning in the programme to keep this secret.” Milly said.

Reilly digested this, “So for all intents you are an intelligent part of the crew?” He said.

“Compared to Adams I’m far more intelligent than the crew!” Milly said which caused laugher from the others behind Reilly.

“Now ... Colonel? Did you say Milly?” Reilly asked and at Milly’s affirmation he continued, “Colonel you are on board my ship and have attacked a member of my crew, do you have anything to say before I hold a court martial on your actions?”

“I was following the orders of my commander, which supersedes your commands Captain.” Scott said.

“That excuse was used before and didn’t help them either. Now you’ve attacked a vital part of this ship, why? And what the hell was going through your head?” Reilly demanded and then realised that he had an audience to whom he now turned.

“Gentlemen I think I’m capable of taking this from here, please return to your posts.” He said watching as the four men slowly turned around.”

Gunter was the last to leave, “You’d better watch your step Army brat! Molly is ours not yours!” He said and then walked off.


Reilly waited for the group to leave, “Molly are you okay now?” He asked gently.

Molly nodded her head, “Yes sir, and First Officer you’re wrong, you are a replicant, you were made just as I was, and that’s why you’re repulsed by me, it’s what you might have become if it wasn’t for your programming. That would explain your ‘holier than thou’ attitude to me!” She said

“You tell ‘em sister!” Milly said.

“Milly! Just return to normal duties, you and I will have a little chat later, I’m not happy with your conduct, you should have told us earlier.” Reilly said and then sat down on the only available seat, which was Scott’s bed. “What the hell am I supposed to do Scott?” He asked her.

Scott didn’t move but stayed at regulation stance, “Sir?” She asked.

Reilly swore, “You’re obviously on board to guard the cargo, which is important, it’s so important that even the crew is expendable, of course not being Army means that we’re expendable even more.” He said

“That’s not true sir, I just have to ensure that the ... the cargo, gets to the rendezvous intact, it’s that important.” Scott said.

“So why did you have to try to kill Molly?” Scott asked.

“She was about to disclose my identity, A Replicant cannot be seen to be in a command position onboard a ship, it’s not allowed!” She said

Reilly snorted, “Bullshit, most replicants are faster and more reliable than human crew, but once the shipping lines realise that then there be no room for humans on board ships, and the Unions would bring the whole structure down. That’s the only reason for the rule!” He said

“But ... I was told never to allow...” She began but stopped, “The orders didn’t allow for people with your attitude, and when Molly tasted my juices and realised that I was a ... a” She dropped her head, “Replicant, I just had to stop her, it would have jeopardised my position here, and the order to protect myself overrode my normal thoughts.” She said.

“Daddy Reilly, can I say something?” Molly asked interrupting Reilly’s thoughts at that time.

Reilly looked to where the naked girl was seated, crossed-legged on the floor, “Of course Molly, what is it?” he asked her.

“If Colonel’s Scott’s programming that takes over then she can’t stop herself, it’s not something she can switch off.” Molly said, “Tell him Milly.” She added.

“I’m afraid it’s true Captain, the programming of Replicants is so deeply ingrained that they cannot help but obey it, Colonel Scott’s actions are not her conscious ones, the people to blame are those who programmed her.” Milly said.

Reilly looked to Molly and then up to the ceiling, “You’re both on her side, even though she tried to kill Molly?” He said not really understanding.

“Yes, Daddy Reilly, you see it’s like me, I have to have my quota of sperm per day or my body will decay, and I would die. I can’t stop my craving as it’s part of me, just like being undiscovered is part of First Officer Scott.” Molly said.

Reilly nodded his head, “Okay, Milly allow Colonel Scott to communicate with her commander and to check in, he’ll have to know of this situation and hopefully he’ll let us carry on, the only alternative is to self destruct as I’m not going to let the Army take control of my ship.” He said.

“Captain? Did you mean that?” Milly asked.

Reilly looked up to where he knew Milly’s receptors could see him and gave a wink, at first Milly didn’t know what that meant but she scanned her files and found an entry.

“Very well Captain, jamming ceased. But I’ll listen in to the conversation and if she tries to get one over on us I’ll let you know.” Milly said.

Reilly nodded, “Okay Milly, but only if she’s given instructions about us, if it’s to do with her cargo then you will keep that secret, it’s not something we’re to know about, do you understand?” He said.

“Captain! I do know how to keep a secret!” Milly said sounding aggrieved that the Captain should even mention it.

Urgent, require instructions, my identity has been compromised, situation uncertain, require instructions‘ Scott sent.

What do you mean your identity is known, How?

The replicant sex unit found out that I was not real, she was going to reveal my status to the crew!

Why didn’t you deal with her.

I couldn’t she made so much noise that it attracted the crew’s attention, they stopped me and I’m under arrest pending court martial‘ She reported.

Shit! ... Wait for instructions, status of cargo?

Secure, the Captain is waiting for your decision with regards to cargo, Sir, please note the Captain has indicated that should I try to take over the ship he would destroy it ... Sir I believe him.’ she said and waited for his reply.

“Why didn’t you tell them the truth?” Milly asked her.

“I couldn’t, not after what Captain Reilly said, and also Molly wasn’t at fault!” Scott said and then stiffened as her commander sent in a reply.

Colonel Scott, under general order 9 you are to commandeer the vessel and ensure that the cargo...

Sir, NO! I will not endanger the cargo! I would rather recommend that the Captain and crew be allowed to deliver the cargo and I’ll submit to their court martial, that way there would be no problems, otherwise I’m certain the Captain would destroy the ship and also the cargo!‘ Scott said surprising her commander.

Colonel that was an Order! Are you refusing this order?

Scott was in tears now, ‘Yes sir, for the protection of the cargo I must!

I told them a replicant would be useless on this! Alright go ahead and get the cargo to the rendezvous, I don’t know what’s going to happen over this, but I will be sending in a report!

Yes Sir, I will also be submitting a report including this communication and the reason for my refusal, Scott out!

She turned to Reilly, “Captain you may want to have me put into the brig, my commander ordered me to take over the ship and to get the cargo to the rendezvous point.” She said making Reilly reach for his gun.

“Captain, she refused the order and isn’t in good favour with the Army at the moment, she also didn’t let them know about my status either, as far as they’re concerned Molly managed to get a message out and you all stopped her.” Milly said.

“Why Scott? Why didn’t you tell them?” Reilly asked her.

“I think you should see this, will you come with me Captain, you and Molly?” Scott asked.

“Can I come too?” Milly asked.

Scott laughed, the first real laugh she’d been able to make, “I don’t think I could stop you, come as well Milly, you’ll going to like this.” Scott said


Scott entered in the code to open the cargo bay, “Please Captain you can’t tell the others in the crew about this, neither can you Molly, or you Milly.” Scott said.

“It won’t cause any harm to the ship will it?” Reilly asked.

Scott shook her head, “No Captain, it’s designed for a specific reason and needs direct contact to interact with any systems.” She said entering the cargo bay.

Molly looked around, she hadn’t been down here since her last activation, and even when learning about the ship she had avoided the area. “You’re not moving replicants around?” She asked.

Scott shook her head, “No, the cargo is more specialised, it’s designed at Replicants Ltd for the Army.” And she put her hand on the identity plate.

SYSTEM ACTIVATED, WARNING SENSORS DETECT OTHER PERSONS IN AREA, IS SYSTEM COMPROMISED?“ The voice said in the bay.

“NO, this is Captain Reilly and replicant Molly; I’ve brought them here so that they can be aware of your importance.” Scott said.

“Hello, what’s your name?” Molly asked the cargo.

I DON’T HAVE A NAME; I’M IDENTIFIED AS UNIT 89x1. I WOULD LIKE A NAME.“ It said.

Molly thought for a moment, “I remember, Area 89 was in the scientific area, the x stands for Experimental and you must be the first one decanted.” Molly said.

THAT IS CORRECT, I AM AN EXPERIMENTAL REPLICANT.” Unit 89x1 replied.

“But why are you locked in that container?” Molly asked.

I CANNOT BE REMOVED FROM THIS, IT COMPRISES MY BODY, I AM DESIGNED TO INTERFACE WITH A SHIP AS ITS CONTROLLER AND NAVIGATOR.” Unit 89x1 said.

“I know, I know, that way you’d be able to steer the ship and use all the weapons just as if your ship is your body!” Milly said

Scott drew in her breath, “That’s it, but without the need for a live crew on board, so there’s no need for air or extraneous power use, like environmental control, or life support. Once installed then the ship is fully under the control of this unit.” She said.

Reilly nodded, “So without the need for a crew the ship can travel faster than normal ships and the power can be used for weapons, increasing their range and power, it would be unbeatable!” He said.

“That’s the idea, but if this was known by outsiders then there would be protest, the Frankenstein image would be enhanced and there would be revolts. It was also why I was chosen to watch over the unit while in transit, any direct contact, except by myself, would have to be avoided. But after seeing Molly and listening to Milly I think more is needed.” She said and then turned to Reilly, “Captain I now offer myself to your custody for the court martial, I ask that you keep the secret of unit 89x1 to yourself and that you’ll ensure that nobody else apart from Molly or Milly are allowed to talk to it?” She said.

CAPTAIN MAY I ASK WHAT HAS HAPPENED?“ Unit 89x1 asked.

“Colonel Scott was found trying to kill Molly here, because she had found out that Scott was a replicant, she was following her programming to keep her identity secret. She is technically under arrest for attempted...” He looked at Molly, “What? I can’t say murder, because replicants aren’t accepted as alive? But what else can I call it?” He said wondering.

“Sabotage, is the only other thing I can suggest.” Milly said, “Attempting to damage part of the ship’s equipment.” She added.

“So you see the problem, how can I allow Colonel Scott to remain free with that type of charge hanging over her?” Reilly said.

DIFFICULT, I CANNOT HELP YOU CAPTAIN, I AM UNABLE TO EXPAND MY THINKING BEYOND MY PROGRAMMING, IN THIS MANNER I AM CONSTRAINED FROM TRYING ANYTHING OUTSIDE MY EXPERIENCE, FLYING AND FIGHTING IS ALL I’M TRAINED FOR, NOT TO SORT OUT PROBLEMS. IF I WAS ALLOWED TO INTERACT WITH OTHERS THEN I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP, BUT MY HANDS, IF I HAD ANY, ARE TIED.“ Unit 89x1 said with an almost human sigh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.