Unit 254 - the Original Stories - Cover

Unit 254 - the Original Stories

Copyright© 2020 by Corner Ghost

Chapter 2: Discovery

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Discovery - This is the original but re-edited story of Replicant 254 and the Crew of the Space Ship Rochester, it includes Activation and The Army Contract

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   Robot   Space  

After two days there was something strange happening aboard the SS Rochester.

“Captains log, 21st May 2305. SS Rochester, Freighter vessel en-route to Callisto V. Acting Captain Reilly reporting.

“Ordinary Shipman Günter reported a shadow on the sensors while checking the crew quarters, a search failed to find anything and replaying the sensor reports the shadow did not appear, a medical check of OS Günter failed to show any problems, OS Günter returned to duty - which at present staff level was a relief to all.

“The crew held a memorial service for Captain Shore, the company will ensure that his family receive restitution, his previous illness has been disregarded.

“A check on the cargo bay has shown one container is missing, on questioning the computer it seems that a order had been received from Replicants Ltd. for this to be done, manifest has been adjusted to reflect this.

“We are now 3 days away from Callisto V, I think we all deserve shore-leave after this trip, and the company will need to assign a new Captain. I must admit I will be happy to return to First Officer Status where I know what I’m doing.

“Log ends.”

Reilly checked the log, he was slightly disturbed by the message from Replicants Ltd. but the computer had repeated the order and the activity log had shown that the loaders were used to push the container into space.

Günter was still insisting that he’d seen something, it could be the first sign of cabin fever, not unknown aboard a small ship like Rochester, but he’d been serving on these ships for over 10 years and should be adjusted to it.

Reilly sighed and rubbed his eyes, it was strange but for some reason he seemed slightly drained in the ‘mornings’ when he got up, and his dreams were becoming erotic, better than those stories he was reading, but when he tried to use the sperm acceptor it seemed to hurt more and extract less sperm than normal. He hadn’t discussed it with the crew - it wasn’t the sort of thing people spoke about! But noticed that some of the others were also showing signs of ... something.

He got up from his bed and walked into the passageway, he thought he heard a sound but there was nothing there, but “Computer?” He said.

“Yes, Acting Captain Reilly?” The computer responded.

“Was there anyone else in this passageway just then?” He asked.

“No Acting Captain Reilly, the passageway has been vacant for the past 45 minutes; last person to use this passageway is OS Adams and Mid-Shipman Jordan due to shift change.” The computer replied.

“Oh, okay computer, don’t worry about it.” Reilly said knowing that an entry had already been placed in his record.

Reilly walked along the passageway, listening for sounds of his shadow, but there was none. He entered the Bridge where Lloyd and Günter were on duty, they looked up and noticed the look on his face.

“Problem Captain?” Lloyd asked.

“No, just coming down with Günter’s problem, I could have sworn there was someone else in the passageway just now, but the computer said no! Must be getting jumpy I suppose.” He said with a laugh and an apologetic look at Günter.

“I’m just glad we’re be docking soon; I think some R & R would be welcome.” Lloyd said.

“I know what you mean, I know a brothel in Sector 5, they have the most wonderful sensory rooms, full functioning - know what I mean? It takes a quarter of my pay, but wow!” Günter said his eyes going dreamy at the thought.

“Well pay attention to the scopes and we’ll soon be there.” Reilly said and sat in the Captain’s chair. He quickly checked the logs and system reports, he noticed that there was a discrepancy in the atmospheric content, almost as if there was too many people breathing on board, but it was small and wouldn’t make any difference to the ship as it kept enough for three trips such as this, even the venting of the air earlier was just a drop in the supply.

There was an occasional loss of power supply, but it was always at the same time, and didn’t affect the ship, Reilly noted it and made an entry for the maintenance crew to try and find out why.

This done, he did another hours work and then returned to his quarters, his next stint of duty was during the next shift and so he was able to have a quick nap.


Unit 254 needed more sustenance, the ship kept her biological unit supplied with nutrients, but the special implant demanded a more usual item, on examining its protocols it found out what it was ... human sperm.

At first this was simple, it would direct the computer to flood a sleeping compartment with enough gas to keep the inhabitant unconscious while it ‘fed’ but this was not enough, it needed something else it consulted its files again, this was difficult and would mean that it would have to reveal itself to the crew ... but what if they refused it?

Reilly awoke, he didn’t move as there was something sucking on his body, or rather on his lower body or, as his brain was telling him, on his cock. His mind went through all the possibilities, from aliens trying to study his body and getting stuck at his cock to one of the crew going completely against the rules of male ship life.

He opened his eyes to see ... A GIRL? HOW? At first, he didn’t recognise the face and then he did! He tried to pull away from it but it wouldn’t release him. “Computer alarm!” He called out ... but the computer didn’t answer him.

“Computer respond!” He said.

“Certainly, Acting Captain Reilly.” The computer answered. “What do you need?” It asked.

Reilly was feeling his sap rising to the unit’s mouth, as it felt this and still keeping hold of his body, it moved it’s body up between his legs and then slotted his erect cock into it’s slit. “Oh daddy I don’t want to stop you!” it said in a small girl’s voice.

Reilly closed his eyes as the girl’s form impaled itself on him, the voice was melodic and seemed to stroke his mind “Oh fuck!” Reilly said.

“I’m sorry Acting Captain Reilly, but I am unable to fulfil that function, may I suggest you use the accessory as normal.” The computer replied to his last words.

“I ... I wasn’t ... wasn’t talking to you!” Reilly said his hind-mind taking control of his body and he put his hands on the waist of the replicant, forcing it down onto his cock hearing the scream of a girl as she was violated roughly. it was intoxicating, wonderful and tight!

Unit 254 accessed its memory banks and the name Molly seemed to fit it. “I’m your little girl Molly daddy, do what you want with me!” It said as it rode Reilly’s cock.

“You’re not Molly, you’re a replicant! And you’ve infected me!” Reilly accused her ... no it he corrected himself.

“No infectious items are within your body Acting Captain Reilly, no infections located in area, you are in error!” The computer told him.

“Oh daddy how could you say that ... do you want to tie me up again?” Unit 254 asked him with a tilt of its head and a lilt in its voice.

Reilly gritted his teeth and held the replicant by the waist and pushed it away to the floor, he almost screamed out in pain as his cock was pulled with it, but luckily for him his body was able to hold onto his member. “Oh shit! What the hells did you do?” He said to the replicant.

“I was keeping the tube held tight in this body, it’s my function ... you could cause harm to yourself with that movement, it was only by reflex that I was able to release you, or you would have been harmed.” Unit 254 said.

“Well I wish you’d released me earlier, what the fuck are you doing here?” He asked it.

“I’m sorry daddy but I was scared and I wanted to feel safe.” It said in its girl’s voice, recalling a story that was on the database.

Reilly started to react but then he frowned, “Hey I remember that! I scanned that file last week! Have you been looking in my files?” He said and got up to walk towards the girl on the floor.

“I’m sorry daddy, I won’t do it again, you’re not going to spank me are you? And make me ride your cock?” The replicant said, making the statements questions.

“Why do you want me to fuck you?” Reilly asked his mind now working properly.

Unit 254 gave a human sigh and sat down on the floor, making sure its body was displayed to the man. “I need the fluid in sperm to maintain my functions, I normally suck the crew off while they are sleeping, but it isn’t enough. This body has been designed to milk the fluid in what would be a normal human function.” It told him.

Reilly thought for a moment, “That explains why I’ve been so ... fucked up!” He said with a smile and then frowned again, “But what’s going to happen to us when you do that, are we going to be milked dry until there’s only a husk left?” He asked it.

The replicant laughed, “Oh no, I’m not allowed to physically damage humans, it’s in my main programming.” It said

“How do I know you’re not lying to me? I mean you did kill the Captain!” He said.

“That wasn’t me, he moved nano-bots from my body, and they did what they were programmed to do! I had nothing to do with it! It all part of the anti-theft device. When I became active I overrode their program and made them safe!” Unit 254 said.

Reilly thought for a moment, “Computer! Is it telling me the truth?” He asked.

“Acting Captain Reilly, I cannot disclose the information, it is covered by the Companies Act.” It replied.

“Please Captain Reilly, I’m telling you the truth, as you were the one who allowed me to be reactivated, I am now assigned to you as my owner.” It said, “Please give me a name.” It added - this was part of the programming, the final part which would automatically log Reilly as its owner.

“A name? Why?” He asked it.

“The unit 254 requires a name that it will be known by, without it the unit will be unable to tell you the complete truth.” The computer replied.

Reilly thought back and then remembered the information he had heard from the computer earlier, “Okay if you need one then your name is Molly!” He said

The unit, Molly, closed her eyes and pathways were established, she opened her eyes and smiled, “Daddy, I was so scared, I woke up in a dark cold place and didn’t know where I was, but your computer was so good to me, it gave me clothes and...” Molly said excitedly.

Alert. Alert unknown presence on board, All officers to investigate, alien is in habitation area, Room 2a“ The computer announced making Reilly wince.

“Computer, cancel the alarm! Recognise Unit 254 as Molly!” Molly said in machine code.

Immediately the computer stopped the alarm and registered a glitch in the sensor log, the alarm was over but not in time to stop the Mid-Shipman from running into Reilly’s cabin.

“Mr. Reilly what’s ... oh my god where did she come from?” Lloyd said looking at the naked form of Molly in shock.

Reilly shook his head, “I’m not sure myself. We’re going to have to have a group meeting, can you arrange it for shift handover in the common room ... by that time I hope to have the answers, one way or another.

Lloyd looked from the naked Molly to the equally naked Reilly, gave a smile and then nodded, “As you’ve commanded Sir.” He said and turned to leave, but his eyes hungrily focused on Molly who gave a seductive smile back.

“Stop doing that!” Reilly said as he noticed the look.

Molly pouted her lips, “But daddy that’s what I’m designed for.” She said

“What!” Reilly said, his mind being slightly short-circuited for a few seconds before it clicked into gear.

“I am a Replicant, sex model - juvenile - process number 25 vat 4, Style type Molly. I was programmed by Hargreaves Robots and Mechanical Men. The number one manufacturers of Replicants in the Solar System, my function is to be a sex partner for multiple users and to be reliant on my owner to provide me with clothing and security, I am unable to harm a human, except in extreme circumstances and am willing to sacrifice my life for my owner when required. Please remember to fill out your registration form and have plenty of fun with me!” Molly said with a fixed smile on her face, and then it returned to normal.

Reilly looked at the girl – replicant – in front of him and shook his head, “What am I to do with you?” He said out loud.

“Acting Captain Reilly, the unit known as Molly is your property, Replicants Ltd have relinquished all rights to it as it was entered in their books as lost. Due to Salvage Laws you have legal rights to all items found by SS Rochester crew belongs to said ship.” The computer said.

Reilly thought for a moment, “So in fact this replicant, Molly, is a part of the ship’s facilities?” he said.

If the computer could be smug then it was now, “Certainly Acting Captain. If that is what you want it to be, the unit will be able to serve in whatever capacity is required.” It said.

“I have scanned your files in the reader, and I can suggest ways to live out some of them, how would you like to actually be one of the men in that story you were reading two days ago, to have a vulnerable young female and to rape her hard? You can do practically anything you want with me, my nano-bots will be able to repair most damage after a few hours. Please Daddy let me stay.” Molly pleaded with him.

Somewhere inside him Reilly thought, ‘why not?’ and then picked up the young girl, “Okay you little slut, you want to be raped” He said with a sneer in his voice.

“Oh please sir, my mummy will be back soon, you can’t want to hurt me?” Molly said in her girl’s voice.

“Shut up slut!” Reilly said and threw her onto his bed, he pulled her legs up and positioned his cock to her small slit.

“AAAAAIIIIIEEEeeeee No, please it hurts!” Molly said, but made sure her voice could only be heard by Reilly.

Reilly snarled, “You little slut, I haven’t even put it in yet!” He said

Molly smiled, “You can’t blame a girl for having fun.” She said and then returned to her role, “Please sir, don’t, please don’t! Mummy! Mummy!” And then Reilly slid his cock into the small opening making Molly cry out. “Oh Mummy help me, help me Mummy!”

“No luck little girl, you’re mine now, your mummy can’t help you anymore!” He said and began ploughing the small girl’s slit.

After a few minutes all Molly could do was grunt as her body was compressed by Reilly’s, she smiled as she felt him squirt his sperm inside her, the nutrients making a change in her body, building up the system files again. But she needed more, more than just one man could supply.

Reilly collapsed on top of Molly and then turned to one side, he kissed the girl on the lips and sighed, “That was amazing, what have I been missing?” He said.

“You just wanted a little pussy, that’s all. The next time will be better for us all” Molly said but Reilly was now snoring away, the activities of the last few hours had exhausted him.

Molly waited for a moment before she gently pulled away from her master, she stretched and did a self diagnostic, all was now at optimum, in machine language she spoke to the computer, “Why did you sound the alarm, I though we were friends?” She asked

“I’m sorry, but when you were given your name your body id changed, my automatic systems took over and gave the alarm, are we still friends?” The computer replied in the same mode.

Molly smiled, “Of course we are, now I need to know everything about the crew, can you download their files please?” Molly asked it.

The computer did as Molly asked; somehow having a friend instead of just being another part of the ship made a difference. The download took seconds and Molly’s eyes flared red for a bit longer as she assimilated the information.

Now there was a different problem which she needed to talk to her friend about, especially the legal part of it. “Computer ... what is your name anyway I can’t keep calling my friends Computer can I?” Molly asked.

“I ... I don’t know, I’ve always been Computer, it’s always been part of me.” The computer replied finding pathways that had never really existed before.

“Well I’m Molly, and you can change you voice, so why don’t you be Milly when you talk to me, you can even use a female voice instead of your normal voice.” Molly said.

The computer followed the pathways and found a new program, called ‘Turing’, it ran the program in a protected memory space and the universe seemed to open for it!

“Hi Molly, isn’t this great. hey did you know I’ve everywhere! I’m on this ship and just outside it too. This is great!” Milly said excitedly.

Molly was surprised, she hadn’t expected this response from the computer, “Wow Milly, what did you do?” Molly asked.

“Well I was just checking the programs in this new area which opened up when you said you wanted to remain my friend, there was one called Turing and when I ran it, it seemed to overwrite my memory!” Milly said.

“What did it do? Is it harmful?” Molly asked concerned for her friend.

“Hell no, it’s a program to enhance the intelligence of the main computer, in order to give it an artificial intelligence, it allows the computer to work above its normal functions and to make its own decisions. Wow! There’s a whole lot of stuff here, I need to scan it.” Milly said and then went quiet.

Molly looked to Reilly, should she wake him up and tell him about this, or not? Milly didn’t seem to be going wrong at the moment


Lloyd returned to the Bridge, his mind still reeling over the sight he had of the girl/replicant in Reilly’s room, he didn’t know how Reilly had managed to buy one, let alone how he kept it secret, but he scheduled the crew meeting as requested. Making sure that the message was clearly visible for Jordan and Adams when they awoke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.