Unit 254 - the Original Stories - Cover

Unit 254 - the Original Stories

Copyright© 2020 by Corner Ghost

Chapter 1: Activation

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Activation - This is the original but re-edited story of Replicant 254 and the Crew of the Space Ship Rochester, it includes Activation and The Army Contract

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   Robot   Space  

The noise of the cameras was not noticeable now, she was concentrating on the shaft that was penetrating her again, he didn’t want her to move so she was firmly fixed in place, her arms were hidden by holes in the mattress and tied together underneath her body, her legs were also treated in the same way but her stomach was raised to allow him access to her nether parts.

Who he was? She didn’t know. He had taken her from the street as she was walking home from school; she remembered her uniform being taken away from her resisting body as he overpowered her taking no notice of her tears and pleadings.

She was hog-tied, so that her arms were tied to her legs with a hemp rope which he brought up between her legs and around her neck, this meant that if she struggled then it would tighten around her throat and also between her sex and bottom. Finally, he put a ball-gag into her mouth to silence her and a blindfold over her eyes so that she couldn’t see where they were going.

The van went over rough ground, making the girl slide along the rough metal floor, as she struggled the rope got tighter around her throat and between her legs, the hairs on the rope aggravating her tender flesh and clit.

She didn’t know how long the trip lasted; she lost consciousness during the trip due to the rope around her neck. When she came to she found that the rope had been changed, it still rubbed her vulva and bottom, but now it just went around the back of her throat, instead of around it. She was also now sitting on the wheel-arch and seemed to be tied to it.

Although this was better than having her small forming breasts rubbing along the floor of the van, she could now feel the rumbling of the wheel and the vibrations were making themselves felt throughout her body, especially where the rope was rubbing into her sex.

Then the van stopped, and the girl tried to look up as she heard the side door open, “Christ Frank, she’s a beaut!” She heard from a strange voice.

“Just wait until she’s opened, then we’ll see how beaut she is.” The second, Frank said.


A Bleeping noise made the reader look up from his book; it was time for the log entry.

“Captains log, 19th May 2305. SS Rochester, Freighter vessel en-route to Callisto V. First Officer Reilly reporting.

There have been no problems during this time, Mid-shipman Jordan reports small ships visible on scope, but these were part of the fleet operations and acknowledged our hails with correct codes.

The cargo is firmly sealed in the holds, although what they need with so many Reps is beyond me, some of the packaging is so small I doubt if they have full sized ones inside. But that’s not our problem.

The Captain himself is still having problems, he is certain that this is a slave ship and that we are all doomed, I hope when we get to Callisto V they’ll be able to clear up his malady.

End of report timed at 19:01 hours Galactic Central Time.

He checked the entry to ensure that it was correct and then looked around the room, this was his cabin on the freighter barely enough room for a bed and desk, but it was there, ever since the Captain started on his insanity he’d been forced to take over the ship and do double duties, the crew was only 6 people normally, the Captain, his First Officer, 2 Mid-shipmen and 2 Ordinary shipmen - it had been natural to use the old navel names since the late 21st Century.

For security reasons only the Captain and First Officer had navigational training and the computer would only respond to their voices, his now since the Captains problems started, Reilly had used an emergency code to lock him out - only when backed up by the two Mid-shipmen.

Reilly checked the charts and then spoke into the air, “Computer how long until we dock at Callisto V?” He asked

“Time remaining until docking... 5 days, 13 hours, 4 minutes and...” The computer said

“Thank you that’s enough.” Reilly said and then said to himself, “I wonder why the Captain went off his head?”

“Answer not available!” The computer responded.

“Shut up, I wasn’t talking to you!” Reilly said - it was a normal thing that happened, the computer would listen to everything around the ship, it was acting as security officer at all times and was the first to alert Reilly to the Captains delusions.

Reilly checked the time again, 19:05 - there was nothing else to do on the ship except... “Computer when was the last ship check done?” He said.

“Ship check last done 1 day and 2 hours ago, do you require the minutes and seconds?” The computer asked.

“No thank you, I’m satisfied. Okay Computer I’m going to check the ship, please alert me if anything unusual happens.” Reilly said.

“Certainly First Officer, Question? What is unusual?” The computer responded.

“Err; you know anything unexpected, strange or not known.” Reilly said in explanation.

“Amendment noted. Thank you, First Officer Reilly.” The computer said and there was a small click as the speaker cut off.

Reilly shook his head, ever since the last security upgrade the computer had been acting so strangely.


Reilly’s first stop was the Bridge; two people were there swapping jokes between watching the instruments, when he entered both became quiet and saluted.

“Good evening gentlemen, any problems?” He asked knowing from their bored looks what the answer was.

“No sir, all quiet. The fleet’s finished it’s manoeuvres and is returning to Janus II. The scope is clear. We have received mail from home, and I’ve passed it to the computer for the normal checks before it’s delivered.” The Mid-shipman said.

“The only problem is with the food ... sir.” The other man said - it was a normal gripe on board ship.

“Well we have to have that; otherwise how would the company know we’re still alive! It’s got to taste bad so that we complain!” Reilly said with a laugh.

“Yes, sir.” The man said, he’d heard the same remark several times and it still wasn’t funny.

“Very well, carry on!” Reilly said after taking another look around the Bridge.

He left the bridge and started down the ship, past the living quarters, clean and Spartan as always - the mess was just a slot in the wall dispensing the trays of food which was nutritionally balanced for each man. There was the slot for the empty trays to be returned for recycling.

A spaceship is an enclosed environment, it has to be. All the waste was recycled regardless of what it was before, it was better not to think where the water had been! Let alone the food! As long as it was nutritional and edible there was nothing else to worry about.

Reilly checked the toilet, making sure that it was clean and disinfected - An illness aboard ship could be disastrous to all, one ship had a breakout of gastric flu, which killed all the crew within days, all due to dirty nozzles, since then everyone made sure that all surfaces were clean and safe.

Reilly left the room and passed the sleeping quarters; the other two crewmen were asleep until their shift was due to start. Normally there would be three people on duty, but now with the Captain unavailable Reilly had to do his duties as well as his normal duties.

His next stop was the Captain’s quarters, he checked on the indicator. Air normal, Gravity normal, occupier awake and active. Reilly pressed the intercom. “Captain, its Reilly. How are you feeling?” He asked.

“Mr. Reilly? Is it really you? We’re all doomed Mr. Reilly, we’ve transgressed the law! Sending children to those places is against God’s law!” he said, ‘still ranting away’ Reilly thought.

Do you hear me Mr. Reilly? Have you checked the contents of the hold, read the manifests you’ll see what I mean, it’s a sin against the Lord’s teachings. Didn’t you read your bible?” The Captain said.

“No Sir, I’m agnostic, I know you believe in one god, but I don’t.” Reilly said and closed the connection, watching his captain’s mouth moving as he was screaming out his protests.

“Computer, do you know what the captain is talking about?” He asked the air.

“No, the manifest shows that we have a normal containment of replicants for delivery to Callisto V Port Authority, total of 35 in all, all in hibernation mode!” The computer replied. “Excuse me First Officer? The Captain mentioned the bible, why would such a book be of relevance?” The computer asked.

“What? Oh, he’s a believer in such things, god created the universe and life and should be honoured, that type of thing.” Reilly said distracted.

“Processing ... Information retrieved, working ... working ... Information assimilated, First Officer Reilly, is the captain a threat to the ship?” The computer asked.

Reilly shook his head, “No, as long as he’s kept securely held in his cabin, he can’t do anything to harm the ship.” Reilly said unsure what the computer said.

“First Officer Reilly, the databanks have information on religious zealots who would sabotage spaceships as they think it’s an affront to their god, many ships have been lost to those people.” The computer said.

Reilly walked down the walkway, “That’s different, anyway the company wouldn’t post the captain to this ship if there was a problem like that happening, so don’t worry.” He said.

The computer didn’t reply to him, but a program was started, one which monitored the captain as he ranted and raved.

Reilly stood outside the hold, he’d already been here several times during his shift, checking that everything was stored securely; it would be dangerous if it moved while in taking off or landing.

“Computer open inner cargo bay door please.” Reilly said.

“Please give reason for request?” The computer asked.

“I want to physically check the cargo!” Reilly patently said.

“Such check is not required; I am monitoring the cargo, and all is well.” The computer said.

“Nevertheless, regulations 4.25 states that the crew is responsible for the cargo and should check it on occasions.” Reilly said wondering why the computer was stalling.

“Yes, First Officer, but regulations 4.35 also states that the computer is normally considered adequate to maintain monitoring at all times.” The computer replied.

“I know that computer, but I still want to check for myself.” Reilly said.

“Very well First Officer, inner cargo bay door opening.” The computer said and the door hissed to one side as it opened, there was nothing else it could do as Mr. Reilly was the Acting Captain.

Reilly stepped inside the cargo bay, his breath showing as a white plume, the cargo – being in hibernation – required low temperatures which was easy to maintain in space. He walked through the cargo, which was packed in while enclosed hexagonal containers, some as high as 2 meters, others only about 150 cm tall.

He noticed a handprint on one of the containers, “Computer?” He called out.

“Yes, First Officer?” The computer replied.

“When was the last physical inspection done?” He asked.

The computer didn’t hesitate, “Last inspection was by the Captain three days ago.” It said.

“Just before he became unwell.” Reilly said.

There was a slight hesitation, “Yes First officer.” The computer replied.

“Is there a log of what the captain said or did while down here?” Reilly asked.

“I’m not certain you should view this entry First Officer, there is a company restriction on it.” The computer said.

This brought Reilly’s head around to the camera floating near him, “Computer that is only in use in severe cases, such as piracy or sabotage. Did the captain do something like that?” He asked.

“First officer, I am unable to expand on what I have said.” The computer replied.

Reilly thought for a moment, “Alright Computer, let me ask you a question. If the captain opened one of these boxes, would that be thought of as sabotage?” He asked.

“Negative, such would be regarded as normal inspection of goods.” The computer said.

“So, he would be able to open this box ... computer, please open Unit ... umm 254!” Reilly said checking the code on the container.

There were a few seconds before the red light on top of the small container turned to green and the front raised to show the contents. Reilly sucked in a cold breath, there inside, was a naked female form.

It looked like a young girl, large black straps going across the chest in an X-shape which showed off the two aureoles on her flat chest and leaving her lower body clear to the view.

“Computer, give me a read out on this item.” Reilly said.

“Unit 254 - Female form 25 immature format, apparent age 9 Earth years old. Trained in sexual practise and innocence. Unit name Molly, current state - damaged goods to be returned to Replicants Ltd. for disposal.”

“Disposal?” Reilly said looking at the body before him.

“Affirmative, unit is reduced to component atoms and recycled; this is done after ascertaining what damage has been done to item and details taken from unit’s memory. This will then be charged against the captain at a later date.” The computer said

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.