The Education of Clarissa: Year 1 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 1

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Clarissa is a precocious teenager who becomes sexually wise beyond her years when she finds her parents are much more than they seem to be. Can she learn what she needs to know to join the world they have chosen to inhabit?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

After Kim left Pam pulled on her sundress but didn’t bother with her bra or panties. Clarissa threw on her blouse and, with the top still unbuttoned, tossed her underwear and jeans over her shoulder and walked into the living room. Aware that her cunt was still dripping the teen sat on the floor and crossed her legs. Pam followed and sat a number of feet from the girl. Close enough to talk too far to touch.

“What did you think you were doing in there?”

“I thought I was getting my pussy eaten by somebody who really knew what they were doing. Though I guess you would know all about that. I think it’s a little nervy for you to play the aggrieved party, Mom. I’m the one who walked in on you with your lover between your legs.”

“Don’t take that tone with me young lady. Can you think of one reason I shouldn’t ground you for your performance in there?”

“I can think of a couple of gigabytes of them, Mom. I found your stash of amateur porn. Though I think that the word “amateur” in this case is only appropriate in the classical sense. Someone who is a passionate expert on a subject.”

“I feared you had when Constance said she found my log book out by the computer.”

Clarissa held her piece on Constance and their activities and countered, “So how about telling me what’s going on.”

Pam looked at her daughter and hesitated. She was an intelligent woman and had realized that eventually they would have to tell the girl. Pam had hoped it wouldn’t be until she was a married woman herself. That was obviously wishful thinking.

“Your father and I are swingers. Do you know what a swinger is.”

“Of course I do Mother, I’m not an idiot. Is this some kind of mid-life crisis? Though I don’t think thirty-four is exactly mid-life.”

Pam chuckled. “We’ve been swinging since you were four years old.”

“Twelve years?”

“Well we didn’t exactly advertise it to you or want you to know.”

“So explain to me why. Why would you and Daddy cheat on each other?”

“It’s not cheating if both partners agree to an open marriage.” Pam frowned. “But you’re right it didn’t start that way.”


Pam’s Story:

I suppose it actually started in the winter that you were four years old. Your father was in Chicago setting up an IT system at one of the branches of the company that he worked for at that time. He had already been gone for a couple of weeks when the biggest storm of the last decade hit. The storm was massive and down in North Carolina the storm expressed itself not in snow, but in torrential rain and wind which cause flooding and extensive power outages.

Your father was suppose to leave Chicago on the day the storm hit. I was trapped down there without power with a scared four year old. I suppose you don’t remember it now.

I was scared myself. It wasn’t freezing cold outside, but it was cold enough. We had propane heat, but the furnace needed electricity to work. Luckily we had a backup generator. Unluckily it didn’t work. We had a maintenance contract but I couldn’t reach them. I suppose they had no power either or were home with their families.

I suddenly remembered Pauli. He was an ex-boy friend from high school. You know that I married your father when I was just 18. He had been the second man that I had been with. Pauli was the first. The man ... well ... the man who had taken my cherry. He was also someone who knew about motors and generators. His family was in the business.

“Pauli, hello its Pam.”

“High Pam. To what do I owe this honor?”

“I’m in trouble Pauli. We’ve got no power. The generator’s broken and John is out of town.”

“Out of town huh? You know we’re awfully busy with storm and all.”

“Please Pauli, for old times sake. I’m real-ly desperate. You would leave me in such trouble? You were always such a gentleman.”

“Alright Pammy for old times sake. I’ll grab Ramone and we’ll be right over. You remember Ramone?”

Ramone was one of Pauli’s cronies. He was one of Pauli’s close friends who I also knew from back in the day.

Within the hour Pauli and Ramone showed up in a panel truck with the logo of the family electric company on the side. You were down for your nap, wrapped in a heavy blanket for warmth

He went strait to the breaker box and flicked a few breakers and then sent Ramone out to look at the generator.

“Sure is cold in here Pammy. How many years has it been?”

“I don’t know,” I said. “Maybe four or five. You got an invitation to the wedding.”

“Didn’t come,” he said. “Couldn’t stand the thought of you being with another guy then.”

He gave me the once over. I was bundled up. The house was cold and I wasn’t dressing to impress.

“You still got the looks though Pammy you’ve aged well.”

I looked him over myself. So had he. Pauli had always been athletic. Even though it was cold he wore a light, tight jacket that did little to hide his physique. I felt a twinge of the old feeling. Now all I can say in my behalf is that your father had been gone for over two weeks. The week before he left I had been on my period so it had been over three week since your father and I had sexual relations.

Just then I heard the roar of the generator from out back.

“Where’s the transfer box?” he asked. That was the breaker panel with one breaker from the generator and another from the power company. It prevent the generator from back feeding to the power company’s lines.

I led the way back to the little closet that contained the box. When I got in there he was right behind me. I realized he couldn’t reach the box with me in the way. Rather than backing out so that I could escape Pauli reached around me with his arms and I found myself enveloped in his body.

My pulse raced and my breath caught. He reach around and snapped the switch. Suddenly the lights came on and I heard the furnace click on.

“Oh Pauli how can I ever thank you,” I said my hand seeming of its own accord reached up to touch his chest.

His face leaned toward mine and I felt his lips brush my mouth. We kissed and it extended until I felt his tongue penetrate my lips. We played tonsil hockey until my head felt light.

“I didn’t mean to do that,” he said.

“I know. We totally can’t be doing this,” I responded before I clenched at him and pressed my lips to his again.

This time by the time the kiss ended my nipples were harder than bullets and I could feel that his prick was the same. I threw off my coat so that I could rub them against his chest. His hands were sliding down the back of my jeans to caress my ass. It was still cold in there, but I knew my ass was hot and my pussy was even hotter---


Clarissa! What are you doing? Stop touching yourself like that! What do you mean why am I touching myself? Oh I guess I’m just getting carried away. Alright I suppose its harmless enough. Just don’t cum and make a mess.

Now where was I?


Oh yes. So his hands moved down the back of my pants and cupped my ass. He pulled me in to rub against his crotch. I felt how hard and ready he was.

Of their own accord my hands reached down and opened his zipper. I reached in and felt his warm hard member. Sliding my hands over it I felt the precum leaking from its head.

He sucked in air sharply.

After rubbing the tip so that my fingers were wet with his precum I brought them to my mouth ... Ah ... just a minute ... ohhhhhhhhh ... That was a good one. No stop it Clarissa. No coming for you yet.

So I tasted him and just had to have him. I fell to my knees and with us both fully dressed slurped his dick, my tongue running over it. When another spurt of precum oozed out I couldn’t resist taking him between my lips and licking it off while I sucked on him.

“Damn girl,” he said “You’re even better than I remember.”

My lips moved up and down on him and I sucked and licked until I felt him getting ready to cum. At that point I rapidly pulled off.

“Wait, don’t stop,” he said.

I stood and started ripping off my cloths. “I want you in me.”

I bent over the table and stuck my ass out. “Do me like a doggie,” I said. He had always liked that I remembered. His clothes went flying as he got naked. The house was still cold but we were hot enough.

He stepped behind me and lined up on my slit. We had done some necking and I had lubed him up, but we had done almost no foreplay. It didn’t matter. I was wet and dripping with fluid.

He didn’t fuck around. He lined up his hard prick with my cunt and shoved it in. I suspect there was a bit of revenge or anger in that thrust, for his loss of me, but it didn’t matter. I started cumming right then...


Clarissa I told you not to cum ... Wow that looked like a big one. Do your toes always curl like that? No?

So where ... oh right I was cumming.


So I was squealing like a stuck pig and as I came down, not much you understand, Pauli was still thrusting in and out of me. I saw Ramone stand in the doorway. He had his hard dick in his hand and was jacking himself off like there was no tomorrow.

To this day I can’t explain what I did next. The house was getting warm now and I was feeling like we were safe and would be alright. This man had just made that possible. Meanwhile his friend, my ex, was plowing into me. I felt my next orgasm coming and said quite to my own surprise, “Bring that thing over here.”

I had never been with two men at once. I had never even really thought about doing it. But right at that moment I wanted nothing more that to feel Ramone’s prick in my mouth. He moved to my head. I took him in my hand and guided the hard member to my lips. Her thrust forward and I felt it slide past my lips and over my tongue.

I that point I started cumming. His prick was deep within my throat and I was starting to gag, but my body was cumming, and the lack of air seemed to make the orgasm longer, and deeper, and harder.

I guess it was too much for Pauli, because as my cunt started clenching around him he screamed and began to flush my cunt with his juice.

He pulled back out of me, the last shot from his prick coating my ass.

I pulled off Ramone’s prick and the look on his face said he figured it was all over. Instead I pushed him to the floor and mounted him. He moaned as my cunt wrapped around him. It was loose from the fucking I’d just received and well lubed from all of the cum in it. I slid down until he was all inside me.

I bounced up and down pressing my clit against him on every stroke. I felt another one coming and panted through it.

Pauli was standing there watching me screw his friend. In about two minutes his prick was hard again.

“Bring that thing over hear,” I said again. He positioned it at my lips and started face fucking me. In three minute I was cumming again.

Ramone was close too and when my orgasm was over I slammed down on him and stopped. Pulling away from Pauli I went totally slut.

“I want you in my ass Pauli. Stick that prick in my ass.”


Damn it Clarissa, stop that. Stop cumming or I won’t finish the story. Alright, maybe just one more cum.


His prick was all wet with my saliva. He placed it at my rosebud and tried to penetrate me. I was tight and he had to go real slow.

“Owwww. No it’s okay ... slow, just go slow...”

I moaned in pain, but when he got about half way in the pain was overcome with pleasure, as I started twiddling my clit.

At that point he pulled partway out and I lifted up on Ramone trying to follow him. When he thrust back in me I shoved my self back down on the man beneath me and I heard him moan as his hands reached up and grabbed my breasts. As I moved between them Ramone started pinching my nipples. I started to cum again. No little orgasms like my first had been, or even major ones like I had when they spitted me. No this was a mind numbing, body shaking, cunt twisting, ass clenching set of orgasms that pushed my body to the limit. By the time they were over Ramone had painted the insides of my cunt with his hot cum and Pauli had given me a cum enema. We were all sweating, even though the temperature was probably still in the fifties and I was semi comatose with Ramone beneath me and Pauli on top of me.

I was also totally satisfied for the first time in weeks.

Afterward, when Pauli got up off me and I rolled off Ramone, he quietly got dressed, gave me an almost chaste hung and said, “Thank you Pam. Call me anytime your generator needs work.” He then went out to the truck to wait.

I threw my coat and stood between Pauli and the front door.

“Thank for coming to help. How much do I owe you?”

“Paid in full Pammy. Unless you want to run a tab?”

“I can’t Pauli. This should never have happened. I’m happily married.”

“I’ll call you, just to check.” he said. Then kissing me thoroughly he left.


“Did you ever see him again Mom?” Clarissa asked.

Pam nodded, her fingers still sliding in and out of her slit. “He kept calling me for the next few weeks. We met one night when your father thought I was out shopping with a girlfriend. I swore I wouldn’t meet him again afterward, but two months after the storm ... your father and I were having some troubles and against my better judgment I met him again. That was the last time. Because of what happen between your Father and I.


John’s Story:

Your father was in Chicago with a team to set up the IT system for a local branch of the company he was then working for. The team was up there for two weeks. On the last day they were to be there a giant storm had Chicago in its sights. O’Hara Field is one of the worst airports in the nation for weather related delays. Knowing this John... “Clarissa, you don’t mind if I call him by name in this story, do you?”

“No Mom I don’t mind,” the girl answered twisting her hard nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

Knowing this John decided to send the rest of the team on home. He retained his personal assistant, Maria, to help handle the close out meeting with the local company management. When they woke that morning the weather was still good enough for flights to be leaving, so he had Maria check them out of the hotel and they headed over to the company offices for their meeting. While they were busy with the meeting the storm moved in and when they finished their brief they found that all flights were canceled.

John tried to get through to home, but cell towers and phone lines were already either down or clogged with phone traffic. He didn’t know we had already lost power.

At the hotel there was more bad news.

“I’m sorry Mr. Marshall your assistant’s room has already been let out. With all the planes grounded we’re full up.”

“But you say my room is still open?”

“Yes sir, you haven’t checked out yet.”

John looked to his assistant.

I guess this would be a good time to describe Maria. She was a hot little number. Long black hair. Deep brown eyes. Smooth golden skin. Nice grapefruit sized tits ... ah breast. Slim waist. Late twenties, probably about three years older than John was at that time. Pretty much the last person someone would want to be stuck in a remote city with their spouse.

“I guess I must have messed up when I closed out the rooms,” she said.

“I’d say it’s fortunate,” said the hotel clerk. “We have no other open rooms. If you had checked out we wouldn’t have a room for you.”

“You take the room Maria,” John said, ever the gentleman.

“No I couldn’t.”

“I insist.”

“John, we are adults. Certainly we can share a hotel room in an emergency without my having to worry you will take unwanted liberties?”

“Well of course,” he stammered. “In would never take advantage. I can sleep on the couch.”

They turned their bags over to a bellhop and followed him up to the room.

Room is actually a misnomer. As a manager John actually had a suite made up of a sitting area and bedroom.

“Shall we get something to eat before turning in?” John asked. “Or should we just order in?”

“We’re not going to be able to get a cab now that the roads a getting snowed in. The hotel has a couple of restaurants.”

“So bar and grill or should we try the fancy one?”

Marie stretch and John could not help checking her out. He was a faithful husband, but he wasn’t dead.

“How about the fancy one?” she said. “You can take me out to dinner for getting me trapped in Chicago. I love to have an excuse to dress up.”

He laughed. “Not too dressy. I want to get out of this tie. Why don’t you take the bathroom and I’ll get changed out here?”

She grabbed an outfit out of one of her suitcases and took her makeup case to the bathroom with her.

John slipped into a pair of gray wool slacks and topped it with a chambray buttoned down shirt. After changing he tried calling home again to tell his wife he was stuck in Chicago. Once again he couldn’t get through. He was about to turn on the TV to get a weather update when his roommate exited the bathroom.

Maria was wearing a blue body hugging dress, it’s hem line a couple of inches above her knees. She had 3 inch come fuck me heels on and was clasping a matching evening purse. The neckline made it pretty obvious she wasn’t wearing a conventional bra. It was either built in or one of those strapless ones.

He whistled. “Wow. I definitely think I’m under-dressed.”

She twirled around to give him a full view. “You like?”

“I’ll be the envy of every guy in the place.”

“Flatter.”

He put out his arm and she smiled. “I love it when a plan comes together,” she thought.


“Mom, how do you know what she was thinking?”

“I’ll get to that. Just listen...”


They took the elevator up to the hotel’s fancy restaurant. Even though the hotel was fully booked a C-note to the maitre d’ got them right in. He showed them to a quiet table.

“You know that maitre d’ thought we were an item,” Maria said.

“I think he was just impressed with the quality of clientele.” John shot back.

The wine steward arrive at the table.

“How about some wine, John? We do have something to celebrate. Even though we got stuck today we manage to succeed in our assignment.”

“True,” John admitted. He picked a moderately priced Californian.

The steward ran through the whole wine experience. Once John had smelled the cork and tasted the vintage the steward poured and they sipped their wine while waiting for the waiter.

By the time they ordered and the food arrived they had managed to polish off the bottle.

“We should get another,” Maria said. “We need something to wash down our meal.”

John agreed and picked out another vintage, this one a little better than the first. What the hell, he could probably expense account it anyway.

By the time they finished desert they were both a little light headed. Luckily they only had to make it downstairs.

Getting to the elevator Maria was a little unsteady and John put his arm around her to steady her. At the door he fumbled a little with the key card, but finally got the door open.

Maria tossed her purse on the couch and noted John’s suit was still laid out there. He started to hang it up so that he could lay there.

“Now John don’t be silly. There’s no way I’m letting you sleep on that lumpy couch. We are two adults. I know you won’t take unwanted liberties.”

Only wanted liberties,” the girl thought to herself but said, “Take the bathroom first.”

John brushed his teeth, used the facilities, washed his hands and retired from the bathroom.

While Maria was getting ready for bed he tried home again. Lines were still down. By this time I had already had my manage a trois and was sleeping way more peacefully than I probably should have been under the circumstances.

Maria entered the bedroom. She was vision in a white negligee that perfectly set off her bronze skin. The top barely held in her perfect breasts. The bottom was just long enough to cover her curvy ass.

“Wow,” John said. His dick was starting to get noticeably harder.

“I ... I was hoping to get lucky,” the girl said.

“Did you?” slipped out of his mouth before he could help it.

“Yes, with Bob Hansole.”

“Isn’t he married?”

“Not so you’d notice.”

“I think I’d better sleep on the couch.”

“Nonsense.” She said. “I know its a little risque, but I normally sleep naked. I thought this was probably better.”

Of course there was no way that picture didn’t enter his mind. His dick took a substantial leap upward.

Maria ignored the obvious bulge. Moving past him, her hips wiggling like jello on springs, she climbed into the bed.

“Come to bed,” she said from under the covers.

He turned out the light and slipped in beside her.

Now Maria had been with John for almost three years. Before that she had been assistant to an older gentleman. He had gotten into her pants a little less than a month after she started with him. He was kind to her, sexually experienced, and married. He had taught his young assistant a lot, about both business and sex. When he had moved to another company she had been assigned to the newly promoted John. She quickly understood that while John obviously considered her attractive he had no intention of seducing her, not even when she had made it perfectly clear in all those ways a woman has, that she would welcome it.


“Mom you’re doing that thing again where you’re telling what she was thinking ... Wow, I’ve never seen anyone suck their own nipples ... I wonder if I could do that?”


Sorry I couldn’t talk with my mouth full. Where was I? Oh yeah. So he slipped in next to her. He carefully kept near the edge so that he wasn’t touching her. That fell through as a plan as she turned to him and said, “How about a kiss good night?”

“I don’t think we should...”

“Come on you’ve got to let me thank you for not making me sleep in the airport.” With that she moved forward and laid a blistering kiss on him. In seconds her tongue was probing his, twisting around his own tongue.

She moved on him, never breaking the kiss. Her leg pushed between his, stimulating his hard prick. Her hard nipples rubbed against his chest, and he realized that she had unbuttoned his pajama top. By the time he realized that those nipples were no longer covered by her nighty it didn’t matter. He was moaning into her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.