The Education of Clarissa: Year 1 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 1

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Clarissa is a precocious teenager who becomes sexually wise beyond her years when she finds her parents are much more than they seem to be. Can she learn what she needs to know to join the world they have chosen to inhabit?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Now that prom was over Clarissa had a chance to catch up on her schoolwork for the final push before graduation. Most teens thought that once they were accepted that their grades no longer mattered, but Clarissa knew that it was possible for a school to withdraw their acceptance if final grades slipped too much. She had originally intended to meet Chad at the library to finish up an assignment, but at the last minute his dad decided to take him to a game out of town. Without Chad to distract her Clarissa actually finished faster and got home early.

Soon after getting through her front door she could hear the sounds of people going at it. Quietly she sneaked into the basement expecting to find a swap party going on. Instead all she found was her daddy laid out on the couch watching a video of her mother getting double penetrated.

“Daddy,” she exclaimed. “Not getting enough?”

He paused the video. “Clarissa. I didn’t expect you home this early.”

She curled up on the couch and he restarted the video. Cuddling up to him she said, “That looks hot.”

“Your mom’s always hot.”

The girl noted that the tent of his pants indicated that was the way he really felt. She moved her hand over the bulge and massaged him.

“Where’s mom?” she asked.

“She’s out shopping with Kim.”

On the screen Clarissa could see her mother slurping down a hard fat dick while her father was laying it to her. She was on her knees and John’s body was slamming into her ass.

“They’re probably not shopping,” Clarissa said fishing his hard dick out of his pants.

“No their probably not,” he admitted as her hand began to move up and down on him.

“Daddy why haven’t you taken any videos of me doing it?” Her hand moved faster and he gasped before answering.

“That would be very dangerous. If it ever got out we could lose you, perhaps even go to jail.”

She rubbed her thumb under the cap and precum leaked out. Clarissa bent over and licked the liquid off him.

“Yummy,” She said. “It’s dangerous for you and the other people in them too, isn’t it? I mean you’re not pron stars. You have regular jobs. Wouldn’t there be backlash for you anyway?”

“Some perhaps. But it’s not illegal. I suppose some employers might make a case out of it. We do it because it turns your mother on so much. She such an exhibitionist, and a voyeur.”

Clarissa started opening his pants. On the screen her mother was now eating out a big titted redhead while another man fucked her from behind. John lifted up his hips to help her. Clarissa stood and slipped off her thong. Still otherwise fully dressed she mounted him. Kissing him she began to move slowly up and down on his hard prick.

“There’s something I need to talk to you about, Daddy.”

John reached up to cup her fully clothed breast and squeezed them. He could feel the nipple through her t-shirt and lace bra.

“Ummm. Not the best time for a conversation, baby.”

Clarissa rolled her hips and said, “I wanted to make sure I had your attention.”

“Damn baby girl you sure have that.” He thrust up into her and her could see in her eyes her own attention waver as her cunt muscles clasped him.

“No fair Daddy,” she said pulling off of him until only his head was still in her. She then dropped down on him and stayed with him deep within her. He grunted.

“Daddy I want you and mom to swap with Chad and Debbie.” To sweeten the deal she began to roll her hips, which cause his prick to massage her G-spot and rubbed the inside of her cunt all over his prick.

“That might not be a good idea. Swinging with you high school friends, uhhh,” he moan at the last as her cunt clasped at him.

“They’re both eighteen. Mom’s been doing him for months. Don’t you want to get into some teenage pussy?” She rapidly moved up and down, and then did a little hip roll. “Some other teenage pussy,” she added.

“Uggg. You don’t play fair.” He reached out and grabbed her hips, forcing her to stop. “Why do you want this to happen?”

“Debbie’s a great girl. Under my tutelage she’s become a great pussy licker and gives great head, but Chad is the only guy she’s been with for months. She knows about Chad’s fling with Mom and that I see other people too.” She reach down and fingered his sack, massaging the balls gently.

“What makes you think your Mom would go for this?”

“Please? The chance to fuck her hot teenage lover in front of you, while you get sucked dry by a freckled redheaded teenager, who will be only too happy to suck Chad’s cum cream out of her when he’s finished. Do you even have to ask?”

“No I guess not.” John pulled her up off him, but only until her cunt was just barely on his prick he then jammed her back on to him, using her body to pleasure his tool. A half dozen such moves and Clarissa was moving up and down on her own, their conversation momentarily forgotten.

Soon their own noises were drowning out the video’s soundtrack. Every time Clarissa dropped down her father would flex his hips up to meet her. Still fully clothed she was sweating now, the beads of perspiration flowing down her face and into the cleft of her breasts.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh yes. Yes. Fuck me! Fuck me hard!” she screamed.

He could tell she was close. He thrust up harder, his own cum just within reach. He thought about the cute redheaded Debbie and pounding into her just like this and he fell over the cliff. His cock stiffened and hot globs of cum started shooting into his daughter’s clasping pussy. That was all it took to pull Clarissa after him.

“I’m cumming Dadddy, I’m cumming.” She jerked on him. He grabbed her hips and pulled her down so that he was shooting deep within her. When she finished he released her and she fell backwards off him and on to the couch.

When she recovered her wits Clarissa looked him in the eye and asked, “So is it on?”


Her mom was at work, so the three teens were at Debbie’s getting in a little mutual satisfaction. Chad was lying on the floor, quietly listening. He had already poured a giant load of cum into Debbie while Clarissa watched, fingering herself. The two girls were now sitting together their legs intertwined kissing and rubbing each others breasts while they talked in the afterglow of their recent orgasms.

“Debbie,” Clarissa was saying, “You’ve got to admit that you wouldn’t mind seeing Chad playing with my mother.” She rubbed the redhead’s hard nipples with her thumb.

“Mmmmm,” the girl answered. “I’ve got to admit your moms pretty hot.”

“Maybe you can tell me how she tastes,” Clarissa said licking at her ear.

“God, you are so dirty,” Debbie said rubbing Clarissa’s nipple with her own thumb.

“And wait until you see how my dad is hung.” She reached down and slid three fingers into the girl’s sloppy wet cunt.

“Ugh ... how would you know that, dirty girl?”

“I’ve seen videos of my parents swinging,” Clarissa said truthfully.

“He’s old enough to be my father ... oh.” Clarissa rubbed her G-spot.

“Doesn’t that make you hot?” Clarissa asked, using her thumb on the girl’s clit.

Debbie squeezed Clarissa breasts hard as her pussy grasped around the fingers invading her cunt. “Oohhh yessss!” the girl moaned. She reached out, grabbing Clarissa’s head as she moaned her cum into the girls mouth.

She fell back to the floor her legs still interleaved with Clarissa’s. She looked at her male lover quietly listening to the conversation.

“Is this alright with you?”

“The chance to see Pam and you going at it, or maybe Clarissa’s father and me double teaming his wife. Shit yeah.”

The girl sighed. “OK, dirty girl. Set it up.”


Chad and Debbie pulled up to the Marshalls in Chad’s blue Civic.

“Nervous, babe?” he asked.

“Just a little. At least you’ve been with Pam before.”

“Not with her husband watching.” He looked at the other cars parked in the driveway. “I wonder why Clarissa’s car is here. I thought she was going to be out?”

When he rang the bell Pam answered the door. She was dressed in a black dress that showed off her assets well. Debbie was glad she had pulled out her most adult outfit, a nice green dress that set off her hair well.

“Come in please,” Pam said. As soon as they entered she gave Chad a sedate full mouth kiss, no tongue. She then turned to Debbie and kissed her cheek, like they were old friends.

“I saw Clarissa’s car,” Chad said.

“She’s at a neighbors house tonight visiting. I don’t actually expect her until morning.”

Debbie figure that was the couple that Clarissa was fooling around with. Obviously her parents knew.

As they entered the living room John stood up and shook Chad’s hand, as if meeting an equal, rather than his daughters boyfriend.

“I don’t think a glass of wine would hurt, do you?”

“No sir,” Chad said.

“Please,” Clarissa’s father held up his hand. “Call me John.” He turned to Debbie. Reaching forward he gave her a friendly hug and repeated Pam’s kiss on the cheek. “I know we’ve met before, but now that you’re a young woman I feel we should start again as friends.”

“I would like that,” Debbie said and then gave him a quick peck on the lips.

John poured all of them a glass of wine and then sat down next to his wife on one of the couches. Chad and Debbie sat together opposite them.

“I think things would be a lot more interesting if we were to switch places,” Pam said standing. She walked over to Debbie and took the girl’s hand. Leading her back to her husband she turned the girl so that they were facing. Then she reached down and gazing into the young woman’s eye she thoroughly kissed her, her tongue penetrating the girls mouth. Soon Debbie’s tongue was thrusting back and by the time the kiss was finished her cunt was leaking and she was panting.

“I’ve been wanting to do that for months,” Pam said. Then she sat the young girl next to her husband.

Pam walked back and sat next to her teenage lover. She leaned into him and placed her hand on his thigh. “I think you’re going to want to watch this,” she whispered to him.

Debbie was still dazed from her first kiss with an adult woman. John didn’t let her recover as he took her in his arms and found her mouth again. Debbie was soon running her hands over his body. She could feel his strong muscles beneath the shirt he wore. His smell was intoxicating. His lips and tongue seemed to be sucking the breath out of her as her lust reached levels unknown to her. Chad was a good lover. He had improved markedly during their time together, obviously under the tutelage of Clarissa and her mother. John was a master and was concentrating his full attention on the teen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.