Loosenin Him Up - Cover

Loosenin Him Up

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Wife wants husband to be more open minded so she can be more open-pussied in her marriage.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Water Sports   Clergy   .

Ah shore wish my dear husband had more imagination. Ah married him cause he asked and had good potential. Ah wish Ah’d screwed him more and tested his limits.

He thinks that woman on top is not natural. And he thinks my big pleasures aren’t a regular part of what Ah expect. Ah’m not sure why he is so dumb.

Ah’ve had boyfriends that know different. They worked hard to see that Ah get my nut too. Only fair, right?

Ah’ve talked with his favorite cousin. She’s been screwing him since junior high school and they still get it on every now and then even though they are both married. She will insist that he try other positions besides missionary and doggie. He treasures her pussy as much as mine Ah think so that might help.

In the meantime Ah’m makin do with her husband who is a real fun fuck. We do lots of interestin things. He likes to tie me up and torment me before fucking me. He brings his brother in sometimes and Ah have no choice about both of them plundering my pussy with nice cocks when Ah’m tied up like that. Damn Ah love two in a row!

Ah shur wish Ah could get my husband to bring a buddy over and have them take turns with me too. He just don’t know how hot that would make me for days afterwards. How kin Ah get him to understand?

It would be fun if he’d try some pissin fun. He gets embarrassed when Ah walk into the bathroom when he’s a peein. Shit, it’s a natural thing as my brother taught me. We used to go out to the two-hole together in the morning and it was no big deal. Ah got to holdin his hose and he let me pee on his fingers before he wiped me. Down at the crick we watched each other piss then tried pissin on each other.

Of course we were afuckin by then so Ah asked him to piss inside me after he shot his seed and that felt real good too. He loved me sprayin his rod before we fucked. Ah wish my husband could know what he’s missin.

Mebby Ah have to threaten that his cousin’s husband is gonna do fun stuff to me if’n he doesn’t. Ah won’t tell he’s already done it. Don’t really matter. Ah’ll ask him to get my hubby a bit drunk and suggest they go do the interestin stuff to his cousin. When he sees how much she likes it she can tell him Ah would too.

My last hope is our preacher. Ah ain’t raised my skirt fer him since Ah been married. He likes them young girls and got into me as soon as he learnt daddy had me broke in. Mebby he’d like a piece fer old times sake or to see how Ah turned out? Anyway Ah’d like him to advise my husband that the Bible says to do whatever yer wife wishes in the marital bed and to refuse is a sin. Hubby cain’t read well enuf to see if it really says that or not.

Ah’m gonna be fuckin our son soon to teach him about wimmen. Just like my daddy did me about men. You can bet he’s gonna learn to try different things. Don’t want him disappointing his girlfriends. That will be fun for me too Ah ‘spect.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.