Lucky - Cover

Lucky

by ninjabird

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Incest Sex Story: Sometimes you can be oblivious and still be a lucky guy. Chance thought that just having Dana and Lacy made him a lucky guy. Then he met Victoria.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   .

Chance:

I guess I’ve always been lucky, though for most of my life I did not realize that. If you’ve read my story in Oblivious you know that my name is Chase Connor, though everyone calls me Chance. I’m married to the beautiful Lacy. Lacy is the mother of our son Jacob. We have a permanent arrangement with our live in girlfriend Dana, who is also the mother of my beautiful daughter, Bridget.

On this particular Sunday morning I woke up to a not particularly unusual, but still very pleasant sensation as I felt a warm, wet envelope engulf my morning woodie. A slick tongue fluttered over the spot below the head as I felt a strong suction that made my already hard prick even harder. I looked down and saw the mop of red hair which was arrayed over my crotch as the head bobbed, sliding up and down around me.

I had a moment of disorientation, as I had expect to see Lacy’s dark brown hair. I instantly came into myself as the woman used her hand to support my staff and her mouth pulled off of me so she could say, “Morning, big brother.”

“Good morning, Karen,” I said, remembering that my sister had spent the night with us.

Karen moved up next to me and while still slowly jacking my prick kissed me deeply, as if my mouth didn’t taste like old shoes. Hers tasted of mint, she obviously had already been to the bathroom. Her hard nipples pressed into me and my hands naturally moved to her tight round ass.

Her cunt was rubbing up against my leg and I could feel the snail like trail she was leaving. My mouth, still plastered to hers, I reached around and penetrated her with two of my fingers, my thumb running over her clit. She moaned into my mouth.

She pulled away and begged, “Put this thing in me will you, please?”

So I did.

I rolled her over and hooked my elbows around her legs. Pushing her open I spread her out until her knees were practically touching her shoulders. The short red landing strip pointed to her now splayed open pink pussy. She was wet and reached down to place the head of my prick at the opening of her cunt.

I thrust in and she grunted. A tiny orgasm went through her as the head brushed the A spot at the back of her cunt. I leaned forward and Karen reached out to capture me in her arms. Her lips reached out for mine and met in a passionate deep kiss.

I knew that the way I was stretching her legs must be uncomfortable for her, but she pulled me in tighter as I thrust into her. As she broke our kiss she groaned.

“AHHH! Fuck Me Chance!!”

Her body went stiff as another small orgasm ran though her and seconds later I knew why as I felt a wet tongue lap at my balls where they moved above her slit. The tongue moved up my perineum, finally rimming my asshole. I jerked, causing my prick to bottom out in my sister’s cunt, but the tongue followed.

Karen grunted again as I bottomed out. I looked up and saw Dana had joined us.

“Jacob is such a greedy little thing,” Dana said. “I’m surprised he left anything for Bridget.”

She reached for my chin and pulled me into a deep kiss. I pulled out of Karen just enough to allow me to thrust into her again, as Dana’s tongue dueled with mine.

When she broke the kiss I saw a drop of milk had leaked from her right nipple and ducked down to lap at it. Dana grabbed my head to hold me to her breast as she climbed on to the bed next to us.

I tasted the warm milk and sucked just hard enough to pull out another drop, but as she had just nursed not only our daughter but also my and Lacy’s son she was nearly dry. After a minute she pushed my head away. Looking down at Karen she leaned over and imitated me, sucking on Karen’s left nipple, which released no milk, but a long groan from Karen.

I felt my sister’s cunt start to vibrate and clasp at me, and I knew what was coming. Karen howled and clasped Dana to her upper body as her lower body started to shake.

“Cummminnnng! Holy Fucking Shit! Cummming!”

It was a big one and I continued to pound Karen through it. About halfway through Dana moved from one breast to another and Karen went silent as I saw her eyes roll into the back of her head.

When she finished Dana pulled off of her and bent down to lick at the place where our organs met. I kept moving and in only a minute or two Karen started humping her hips up to meet mine. Her cunt started spasming again and I realized she was having another orgasm, this one bigger than the last.

Dana reached around to cup my balls and when she felt them start to pulse she pushed me out of Karen while her lips slipped over my now exposed prick.

Karen was so far gone she didn’t even realize I was absent, her body was vibrating and pulsing, as her hips thrust out at nothing.

I was already done. Dana’s tongue fluttered over the circumcision scare at the base of the head as shot after shot of cum entered her mouth. She took it all and then left me cold as she climbed up Karen to lock lips with her. I could see her tongue moving against my sister’s inner cheek as she pushed some of the liquid into my sister’s mouth.

I dropped Karen’s legs as I crawled up next to the two women.


Dana went to check on the babies and Karen and I cuddled, her warm form soft in my arms as we spooned.

“Do you think Lacy and Doug are doing this right now?” I asked.

“It’s three hours earlier there. They’re probably still asleep,” she said.

“Together?”

“Likely, unless they found new playmates.”

This was Lacy’s first big adventure since the baby was born. Between late pregnancy and her postpartum leave she had been out of work for almost three months. The trip to Wyoming was to get up to speed with the project out there. Doug, Karen’s husband, owned the construction company that Lacy and Karen worked at, and while he did not usually tour the Wyoming site with his engineers, in this case, because Lacy had been out, he deemed it a reasonable business decision.

The fact that he and Lacy could bump boots, as they say out west, during their off work time was just a happy fringe benefit.

“Whatch ya thinking,” my sister said.

“I don’t know how you guys get any work done.”

“Don’t be a dufus Chance. We employ hundreds of people. Less than a couple of dozen are in our circle of intimate friends. The same for our supplies and customers. There are tens of dozens of them. We’re intimate with very few. At work Doug has a strict no hanky panky policy. Though I must admit, when we were first dating there were a few times he took me on that big desk of his.”

“Owww. Too much information, sis.”

Just then Dana return and dropped her robe to slip behind me into the bed. It was almost light outside now. I felt her arms move around me and she reached around to cup one of Karen’s breasts into her hand, rubbing her thumb over the nipple.

“Mmmm, “Karen moaned. “As lovely as this is I’ve got to get up so I can pick up the kiddies.”

Karen got up and kissed Dana and then me before running naked to the bathroom. In a few minutes I could hear the shower in the master bath running.

Dana ran her hand down my body and eventually it came to rest on my still deflated cock. She jerked it a few times, but then stopped saying, “I’m afraid we have to get up too, babe. Your parents are expecting us for breakfast.”

“We just saw them Friday,” I complained. Little Chance was starting to get interested.

“That was a conjugal visit,” Dana said. “This is a family visit. There’s no way that I’m going to get between Celia and her grandchildren.”

I turned over so that I could face my lovely girlfriend. Giving her a quick kiss I could tell she had already swooshed a toothbrush through her mouth when she got up to check on the kids.

“My Mom loves you,” I said recalling how Dana had been dancing on my mothers tongue two days ago.

“Maybe so,” she said placing her hands behind my neck to draw me into a deeper kiss. When it was finished she said, “I’m not so sure they’re fully on board with our arrangement. They’re a little old fashioned.”

I had a hard time framing my swinger parents as old fashioned. After all they were both banging my lovely sister and I spent many a night in my Mom’s incestuous embrace.

Before I could answer Karen came rushing out of the bathroom fully dressed. She kissed Dana thoroughly and then gave me a much more sisterly peck on the cheek.

“See you at Mom and Dad’s later,” she said slipping out the door.

Dana and I shared a quick shower with only a little hanky panky, as Karen called it, before she slipped out to pull on her nursing bra and a fresh set of underwear. While I shaved she went to start coffee and pack the babies’ diaper bag so we could get to my parents on time.

When I got to the kitchen I saw that Dana was dressed rather conservatively for her. Her awesome dragon tattoo almost completely covered by a set of crops and a short sleeved blouse. She was picking up the books and papers that were spread across the kitchen table. When we took Dana’s room to make the nursery we left her without a place to do her school work. The secretary desk next to the stairs was too small for her to spread out. Luckily for now she could continue to use the closet in the nursery for her clothes. That was only a short term solution. It was something we were going to have to address soon.


Lacy:

I groaned softly and ground my hips. Something was pushing at my core, moving through my whole body. I gasped and my eyes blinked open.

Sunlight came through the hotel windows. I looked in confusion as the room was much more upscale than I usually stayed at and remembered that was because the room wasn’t mine. Under the covers I could see a large lump rhythmically moving at my waist.

I lifted the covers to see my boss Doug Masterson with his fingers pushing into my sex.

“Ohh what a good morning, lover.”

Doug grinned up at me, “This is payback for yesterdays wake up blowjob.”

“Ohhhhh! Pay with interest please,” I said throwing the covers off the bed exposing both our nude bodies.

Doug smirked and shifted to allow his shoulders to separate my thighs and split my legs causing my sex to be fully exposed to him.

Doug leaned down and used his tongue to wipe from my clit to my asshole.

“Oh Fuck!,” I yelled.

Doug brought his fingers down and spread me open so that he could lick even deeper. I jumped as he did something with his tongue and shivery pleasure ran through me.

I was kicking a constant beat on his back as I moaned and squealed.

He alternately licked and nibbled as his fingers pumped into my cunt. I quivered in tempo to his thrusts as my body spasmed. The orgasm started at my toes, running up my legs as I pinched my own nipples, which seemed to be connect directly to my cunt. My legs closed around him, trapping his head as his tongue continued to work on me.

I either came again back to back or just crashed through a massive single orgasm. Finally I flipped over, releasing him and pushed away.

“No more! No More. Omigod, omigod, omigod.” I kept spasming for at least a minute, then started panting as if I had just run a marathon. I felt the cold air of the room blow across my sweat covered body.

Doug moved up to hold my in his arms. I folded into him.

“Wow!,” I said. “What time is it?”

“About nine. Not hungover are you?”

“No. We didn’t have that much last night. I feel more like I’m high on oxytocin.” I reached down to fondle his very hard prick. “What have we here?”

I pushed Doug so he was siting at the edge of the bed and then crawled out so that I was on the floor at his feet. Reaching out I grasped his prick, running my hand up and down it. I bent over and kissed the tip, taking only the head in my mouth.

“Shit, Lacy,” he said.

I pushed down on him until my lips were at his pubes, licking to slaver him up. I then gave it a long suck until it popped out of my mouth. I wasn’t interested in just giving my lover just another blow job.

Rising up on my knees I released him and placed my hands on each side of my breasts. Pushing toward him I captured his iron hard prick between my mounds.

I could feel the wet shaft rubbing against my soft skin, as it enveloped him.

“God, baby. You’re killing me,” he said.

I moved my whole body up and down so that his prick was being jacked by my best assets. It only took a few moments until I felt his cock begin to pulse. As it started to shoot I bent my head down and took the head in my mouth as I continued to hump.

When he was finished I released him and Doug fell back onto the bed, wiped out. I crawled up next to him and he pulled his legs around so that we could intertwine them.

When he could speak again Doug said, “I’ve missed you, you inventive little minx. I’m sure glad you got that boy scout husband of yours onboard.”

“Watch it,” I said thumping his chest with my hand. “Chance is a great guy.”

“Yes he is,” Doug said. “A real American hero,” he added without a trace of sarcasm. “It’s just hard for me to believe he’s Celia and Simon Connor’s son, not to mention Karen’s brother. It’s like the Connor gene for debauchery skipped a generation where he’s concerned.”

“He was a little stiff when I married him, but he’s loosened up fine now.”

“I’d say so. Living with two women. Letting them both have other lovers. And I don’t think we can gloss over his jumping in with both feet to the Connor family play circle.”

“And letting his wife spend the week with her boss and his brother-in-law.”

“Well Karen was suppose to spend this weekend with him. She’s been talking about it for a month. She’s had the hots for him for years. Hell, I know she walked up the aisle at our wedding with his sperm in her hot little cunt.”

“Yes I am aware. I helped set it up. Of course that was before he and I got together.”

“Unfortunately she wasn’t as successful at your wedding.”

“If I had know about that at the time she might have succeeded. I would certainly have helped her.”

He pulled me closer and I settled into his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me.

“So what should we do today? We’ve already finished tomorrow’s closeout report. That means we have the day free, and as much as Id like to spend it right here I don’t think even one of my little blue pills is going to allow me to survive that.”

“Why don’t we go out for brunch and then take the rental out for a little sight seeing.”


Chance:

We pulled up to my parents house before ten. My father, Simon Connor, Esq, stepped into the yard while we were getting the babies out of their car seats. He gave Dana a hug and took little Jacob from her, smiling at the baby in a goofy fashion. Who would have guess he was a feared shark lawyer?

Mom was standing in the doorway and waited until I handed Bridget over to Dana while I grabbed the giant diaper bag that anyone who travels with multiple babies is familiar with.

As I entered the front hall I saw that Celia had already relieved Dana of her granddaughter. As I passed by mom gave me a kiss on the cheek. You would never know that just two days ago those same lips were wrapped around my hard cock.

The very picture of domestic behavior were Celia Connor and her husband. We moved into the dining room and I could see that mom had already set the table. Covered plates of food sat there, as well as pitchers of juice, milk and coffee.

“You go ahead and eat,” Mom said. She put Bridget down on the floor and sat there next to her. Dad placed Jacob next to his sister. She played with Jacob’s feet and he was laughing in on time. I sat the diaper bag behind her next to the side table and took a seat next to Dana.

Just about that time Karen arrived with Joey and Mandy. They were her step-children. Joey, who was fourteen took a seat next to me but Mandy, his junior by two years, immediately went over to play with the babies. Bridget began to coo as soon as she saw her cousin.

Karen stepped between me and Dana and gave each of us a kiss on the cheek, as though she hadn’t just left us a couple of hours ago.

“Hi big brother. Hi Dana. How’s school?” she asked taking the seat across from Joey.

“Busy. I barely manage to keep up last semester because of Bridget’s birth. As it was I had to drop Vector Calculus. You would think taking it the second time would make things easier.”

“Don’t sweat it girl. I’m available for tutoring, should you need it.” Karen was a mechanical engineer at the company that she and her husband Doug owned.

“Thanks Karen,” Dana said. “Once Lacy gets back she’s promised to help too.”

We dug in.

After the meal the women started to clear the table. Dad and I offered to help but they shooed us away. Joey pulled out a his phone and began to play some game when we got to the den.

“Can we talk?” Dad said gesturing to his office.

When we got there he closed the door behind us. There was a couch on one side and he took a seat.

“Chance when do you expect Lacy back?”

“She should be back on Tuesday.”

“You know we missed her on Friday.”

My mental gears shifted. If there was one thing that the Connors were great at it was keeping their sexcapade activities and their normal family activities separate. They were so good at it that I was a full grown married adult before I found out about them. But that is another story. One I’ve already told.

Dad looked worried. “Have you and Lacy ever carried on individual adventures since you’ve been open?” he asked.

“Well you know about our hall pass while I was still in service. I suppose that’s what you mean?”

“I was thinking more since Lacy’s revelation to you of the full scope of her activities?”

“Not that it’s particularly your business, Dad,” I answered. I was still pissed after all these years with being kept in the dark about stuff my sister was well aware of. “Lacy has played before on trips to Wyoming. I’ve pretty much limited my activities to Dana and members of our close group.” By that I meant Mom. Karen, Chrissy and her mother Missy and some of the women at Doug and Karen’s monthly swing parties, but he knew that.

“Dana, doesn’t count, of course,” he said waving her away.

“Can I ask why you want to know?”

He kind of humphed and then got to the point. “Well you know your mother and I have quite amount of experience in these things. I just want to help you and your ladies avoid common pitfalls.”

“What kind of pitfalls?”

“Well for example when Lacy returns this time, she’ll have spent a whole week with another man. One whom she’s been with before and who you know. This is a little different from an assignation one or two nights while she gone with some guys she’s picked up in another city.”

I had not really thought about things that way, but now that dad brought it up I found a certain amount of unexpected jealousy rearing up. Logically where did I have a right to feel that? Dana had been in my bed every night that Lacy was gone. Not to mention my time with Karen and Celia last Friday.

“I see what you mean,” I said to him.

“This happens with many open couples,” dad said. “The best way I know of dealing with it is reclamation sex.”


Dana

“Reclamation sex?” I said.

The babies had fallen asleep and Celia and I had taken them to a playpen that had been set up in one of the spare bedrooms so they would have a safe place when we visited. When we returned she suggested Karen take the kids out to the above ground pool that was set up in the back yard.

Celia had then got us a couple of coffees and taken me to the breakfast nook to have a little talk.

“Look, you know how fragile men’s egos are. Most husbands when they let their wife go on a little adventure experience a twinge of jealousy. They can’t help it. It’s an evolutionary trait. They feel the need to reclaim their territory, so to speak.”

I nodded, kind of seeing her point. Having spent most of my military career surrounded by the crème of the crop of male alphas I knew just how men could be.

“Normally this would mean screwing the hell out of their wife when she gets back. But, dear, you have a unique situation. Chance loves you and might feel that paying too much attention to Lacy might mean hurting your feelings.”

“That’s silly,” I said. “Lacy is his wife. I’m just...”

“His other wife,” Celia said.

I knew she could see the shock in my face when she answered, “Well how else do you think Simon and I think of you? You’ve bore one of our grandchildren. Did you think you had some kind of second class citizen mistress spot in our family?”

“I’ve never thought...” I said hesitating. I shook my head. “So what are you saying Celia?”

“That Lacy and Chance will need some time when she gets back. See if you can give them an evening. Bring the kids over and stay with us for a night. Give Chance a chance to have his reclamation fuck. You’ll be glad you did when it’s your turn.”

“Me?” I said and I could feel the blush run up my chest to my cheeks. “No I would never ... I mean I like to play,” I reached out to place my hand over hers. “With you and Simon. Karen, even some of Karen and Doug’s friends. But that’s just fun and games. I can’t imagine wanting to run off with a man ... or someone ... for a week or even a weekend.”

“So you think you’ve sown all your wild oats already?” Celia asked turning her hand over so she could hold mine. She used her middle finger to caress my palm sending shivers up my arm. Slut.

“Probably not,” I admitted.


Chance:

The car was awful quiet on the way home. The babies were sleeping and Dana seemed to have something on her mind.

“You know I love your mother to death,” she said finally.

“I kind of got that impression last Friday when you said she was a sex goddess.”

“Chance” she said crossly. “I’m being serious here.”

“Sorry.”

“I still remember twenty-eight ways to kill with my bare hands.”

“Yeah. Yeah. ‘And the only easy day was yesterday.’” I smiled at her. “So what’s on your mind.”

“Celia wanted to talk to me about something she called ‘Reclamation sex’.”

“Yeah I know I got the same talk from dad.”

“What do you think?”

“Considering how you started this conversation I think I’d be safer to let you go first.”

“Uh Uh buster,” she said wagging her finger. “You don’t get off that easy.”

I took a deep breath and thought about it. The only way this three way thing worked was if there was honest communication between all of us.

“What dad said made a lot of sense. Thinking about it I do find that there’s a lot of sense in it. I take it you don’t agree?”

“I think they’re looking at it from their perspective, which isn’t the same as ours ... This is what I think...”


The babies were too young to miss their mother, so leaving them at mom and dad’s made a lot of sense. It might have been nice to get as far as the bedroom when we got home but as soon as we got through the door Lacy had me up against the wall tearing my shirt off.

As soon as I ran my hand underneath her skirt I found the reason she was wearing one, since she didn’t have any panties on. I cupped both of her ass cheeks, pulled her into my crotch. She moaned as one of my fingers slipped into her. She was way wetter than made sense absent an additional male lubricant deposit. Obviously there was an additional story there. At the moment, since Lacy was pulling at my belt I wasn’t particularly interested in it.

Before she could drop my pants I pull her around so that she, not I, was backed into the wall. I felt my pants drop. I was hard as iron and knew this one wouldn’t take long. Lacy pushed my shorts down. Her right leg captured me, scissoring behind my back as she placed my prick at the opening of her sex. Her leg contracted and I slid into her.

“Ohhh Fuck Yeah,” she said into my mouth and them jammed her tongue down my throat.

I basically pounded her into the wall. I could feel her nipples digging into my chest through her blouse, she wasn’t wearing a bra either. By this time I had both of her hands in mine and was pinning her to the wall as I thrust into her. I shoved up as my prick was spearing into her mercilessly.

Lacy screamed and I could feel her biting my neck. He cunt vibrated around me as her leg jerked against my waist. I could feel the cum spurting into her. Suddenly it was over and Lacy sagged into my arms like a rag doll.

“Fuck that was so good,” she said.

“Reclamation sex,” I said giving her a kiss.

“What?”

“Reclamation sex,” Dana said taking Lacy from me. “My turn now,” Dana said grabbing Lacy by the ass as she guided her over to the couch in the living room.

Lacy fell back on the couch. Her blouse was open now and they way she fell her skirt was folded up so as to reveal her upper thighs. Dana leaned over and deeply kissed her lover. Her hands reached down and cupped one of Lacy’s breasts, her thumb rubbing over the hard nipple.

Dana then kissed her neck. Leaving a pattern of licks and kisses down Lacy’s clavicle until her lips brushed against the top of her breasts. She licked around the nipple and then gently sucked on it.

Lacy moaned.

Dana’s hand meanwhile reached out and touched Lacy’s thigh. As she moved to the other nipple her hand moved up the thigh until it reached the place where it met the other one. The pixie girl’s fingers slipped into Lacy’s cunt as her thumb gently rubbed her clit. My cum was leaking out and Dana fingers were wet with a combination of Lacy’s fluid, my cum and I suspect another man’s.

Dana moved her fingers faster and Lacy pushed her heels against the floor so her cunt pushed into Dana’s hand.

“Ohhhhh” Lacy breathed out as her body went stiff.

“Oh no, You don’t get off that easy,” Dana said releasing the her nipple.

She reached down and flipped the woman’s skirt completely up so that Lacy’s cunt was completely exposed. Then she scooted down and pressed her mouth on her lover’s cunt.

She moved her tongue over the girl and Lacy thrust into her again. Dana’s fingers was thrusting into Lacy’s open cunt faster and faster as she butterflied her tongue over Lacy’s clit.

‘Shit! Shit! Shit! I’m ... I’m ... Fuck! Cummminnng!” Lacy’s body bowed up as she shook and spasmed.

Dana kept at it right through the orgasm.

I was sitting in the opposite chair with a prick harder than Chinese arithmetic. Finally Dana pulled away while Lacy still had tiny tremors going through her. He crocked her finger at me to say ‘come on’.

I was naked now and as Dana moved to give me access I knelt down before my first wife and lined up my prick to her still spasming cunt.

As I slid in I could feel her muscles still fluttering.

“Oh My. God,” Lacy moaned as my prick slid into her. Speech became impossible as another orgasm ran through her. How do I know? Because she was squirting all over me, the couch and the floor.

Dana flipped over so that she could get her face below us and as Lacy squirted again it went into Dana’s mouth and covered the rest of her face. I could feel Dana’s hand on my thigh and her fingernails were digging into me. Later I found the spot on the carpet where her own pussy had leaked on to the floor when she came.

“God I feel so dirty,” I heard come from between my legs, right before I felt the warm tongue lick around my balls.

That was it. My balls contracted and whatever was left in them made the journey up and out my cock and into Lacy’s still clasping cunt.

I fell onto Lacy, who was still vibrating with aftershocks and felt Dana’s head in the small of my back as she fell forward onto both of us.


Unlike my parent’s shower, ours was really too small for three people. At least without making a pretty big mess of the bathroom, which is what happened. Our bed however was just the right size for three very friendly people and with Lacy in the middle Dana and I cuddled into our love.

“So how was your trip?” I asked.

“You want details?”

“How about just the high points?” Dana said snuggling down into Lacy.

“Well I got to fly First Class. Usually we only get Economy Plus.”

“Did you join the Mile High Club?” Dana asked.

“No quite. Does it count that Doug fingered me to orgasm on the plane?”

“No,” I said. “Is that why you have no underwear?”

She nodded. I knew Lacy was a bit of an exhibitionist. I wondered if any of the flight attendants had seen them.

“Do you have any other playmates besides Doug?”

“No. The guy I’ve been with out there before’s contract ran out. He’s moved on. It was me and Doug all week.” She turned to look at me. “I ... I stayed in his suite every night. Remember when we did it on the balcony at the waterfront? Well Doug’s room had a balcony too.”

“You are so bad,” Dana said.

“How were you guys. Were the kids any trouble?”

“No,” Dana said. She reached up and hefted Lacy’s breast. “Feels like you’ve expressed recently.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.