The Horror Revenge Manor - Cover

The Horror Revenge Manor

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo

Thriller Story: She was raped. She decided to take revenge in her way. Her winnings achieved excellent results.

Caution: This Thriller Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Horror   Revenge   .

Mandy was a very smart 14 year old black hair girl with very white skin. She was finishing the year 12 final exams and had 3 placement in university ready even before her exam results. Yes a very smart 14 year old. A nice b cup boob, 28, 16, 22 and only 5 foot tall. What she did have was a photographic memory and the ability to speed read and retain information.

Today she was looking forward to her first prom. She had been invited by one of the football jocks. He was 6’4” and towered over her. Unknown to her he had not been able to get a partner due to his rough treatment of females. They left in a hire limo. Both parents were concerned about their daughter and her partner.

The prom started well and just after the final dance, he took Mandy to an after Prom party. At the party he and 6 other male people raped Mandy. She knew each person and would remember. Three other females of the group also assisted. One at least took off her dress so she could wear it home. Then she held one of her legs open for the boys to have their way. Mandy was angry over her treatment. During the event she decided to take matters into her own hands.

She arrived home at 10am the next morning. Her mum realised what happened and tried to call the police. Mandy refused. She slept. During her sleep she remembered every detail and seem to have a few more brain cells active as she could mentally feel the boys and girls laughing, envious, angry, disappointed at her treatment. What she did realise this was not the first time the group of ten had taken other young females. It was quite a common occurrence for them.

Getting up Monday morning with no school for the rest of the year, she read the newspaper. Her mother tried to talk to her about the night. Mandy would not say a word. Finally at the horse betting page she realised something from the rape.

Looking at her mum she asked how to make a bet on the horses. Her mother did have an online betting account as she did enjoy a flutter on them. Mandy asked her to place three winner bets on three races. Her mother did place the bets, just to keep her happy. All three came in paying odds of over 35 to 1. Her mother was elated.

The next day she asked her mum to bet on 4 dog races. They all won and paid out with odds over 40 to 1. She had a nice balance. Her mother opened an account for Mandy to bet herself, even though she was under age. Within the next four weeks Mandy had accumulated over £50,000. She transferred this to her own bank account. She continued to give some tips to her mum as well.

During this time Mandy had made up her mind on her area of study. She wanted to study Arachnology. In particular Loxosceles Tenochtitlan. It would serve her purpose well.

Mandy continued betting for the next 6 weeks and transferred the funds into her bank account. She was careful to keep the bets under £100. In the 10 weeks of playing she had over £180,000. Talking to some older kids around, some who knew she was raped, she enquired about private gambling places. She attended three with various results loosing around £5,000 but gained so much more in knowledge.

This night she attended a gambling club and had £10,000 with her. She went with a class friend Tim, he was 18. He felt sorry about what happened to her. Tim had lost two girlfriends to that group. She started on the roulette table and doubled her money. She tried blackjack but found it too slow. The next game was a poker game. This she loved.

In the first 10 rounds Mandy played no more than £1,000 pounds, won some, lost some and was finally getting the feel of the game. She asked to go to a higher amount table. They had no scruples with an under age kid who had money to burn. She was accepted on an £10,000 maximum bet table.

Within an hour she had over £250,000 accumulated.

The manager was watching her now and asked if she would like to come to an unlimited game. She accepted. In this room she had a personal waiter who got her a coke. Tim tasted the drink first at Mandy request. The game went on for over two hours. She almost lost it all when she took a gamble and won the pot on an all in bid. She now had over £750,000.

She was going to call it quits when one of the table players challenged her. She smiled. With the final hand he put in the pot a haunted manor against her £600,000 bet. Tension in the room was very high. All of the other players had dropped out. It was well known, by the regular players, he only put that manor in the pot when he had a top hand. Mandy called the bet. The silence in the room was deafening. He dropped a flush of 5 diamonds. And started to rake in the pot when she called out, I beat you. And showed a royal heart flush of 10 to ace. He sat back on his chair in total disbelief.

The manger raked in her winnings of over £1.6m and the manor deeds. He stated they would arrange the name transfer. Even though the gambling den was off the grid, it was important for them to keep face. They honoured her win and credited the funds to her bank account. They had made their income from it as well.

When she arrived home she did not tell her parents anything about her night out. Lately she had developed a mystery way about her dealings and new talent. Tim called and advised the transfer was ready to sign. On Wednesday they went to the club to sign and collect the keys.

The manor was on the outskirts of the city in an area surrounded with national parks. The previous owner wanted to demolish the manor and put in private housing. He could not get permission through the green council. Mandy looked at the manor from the outside. They walked around the manor three times and smiled.

They entered the manor and felt the chill of the place being boarded up. Going through the ground floor they walked through the entry way, lounge, library, sitting room, ballroom, kitchen, pantry, larder, dining room, laundry/utility, games room, drawing room and found three bathroom/toilets. It was a big area. The upstairs had 15 bedrooms and bathrooms. It looked like it was set up like a hotel. It did have a large main bedroom with its own bathroom. The style was in the 50’s style. Upstairs again was the attic which was split into various rooms. None had any furniture, just carpet and blankets. Walking back down to the entry foyer Tim asked it there was a basement. They did not find it on that visit.

On the way back Tim asked if he could pick up his sister and take her to work before he dropped her home. Time had got away. Tim older sister Sharon was a goth, and dressed like it for work. Mandy smiled on meeting her. A few idea’s started spinning around.

That night Mandy studied up on her interest in arachnology and gasses that induce sleep as well as goth foods. She was thinking the manor would make a nice haunted manor for twice monthly events. Invite 2 guests and give them roles, have say 9 couples making an interesting evening/weekend of horror fun happenings. She had no mortgage on it and money in the bank.

The next day Tim and Sharon came around and went out for lunch. Everyone did look at Sharon and the way she dressed. Sharon was studying to become a chef. Tim wanted to become a hotel manager. She discussed the idea of turning the manor house into a haunted manor for a weekend operating twice a month over Friday night, Saturday, Sunday till say 3-4pm. Sharon was showing happy emotions. After lunch they went to the manor. Well Sharon fell in love with the place. They spent 4 hours discussing ideas and food stuff. It was agreed they would spend a weekend at another haunted/games house near London to get an idea. Sharon contacted one and actually got a placing for the three of them the following weekend.

That night Tim and Sharon met Mandy parents and ask permission to take Mandy away for the weekend. After a talk, but no mention of the manor, they did agree. They left at 1pm Friday to attend.

They arrived at a fairly new manor house build for the purpose of being a fright night and gaming place. They were put into one room and later met the other weekend residence. The place, to Sharon, felt staged and phoney. They had to find some missing items like a dagger, candlestick etc. The next day it was searching around the ground for lost treasure, that night another game and Sunday rest before going home. The food was passable and they tried to make it scary but no one was really scared of the food.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.