Camera Club - Cover

Camera Club

Copyright© 2020 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A fantasy story written by my dear friend David. Starring me and my daughter.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex  

The dirty little slut was passing all limits, emptying her cunt of Ron’s spunk over my head was going too far!

Well actually, having my daughter scoop Ron’s cum out of her hole and dribble it on my hair made me think of what else we were going to get up to, this was a practice session for Saturday after all.

But as Bruno’s dong was still like a football inside me I could hardly speak and was dying for her next filthy act.

“That was good Ron, but I want more, so let’s get your fucking cock hard again,” Chloe said as she walked over to Ron and wrapped her hand around his cock, although soft, it was still impressive.

Bruno was literally pumping me full of dog spunk and I was full to burst, but it felt fucking brilliant as Chloe continued.

“I’m dying for Saturday Ron, having a dog up me whilst you and your dirty old mates fuck and spunk all over me and film everything. I am hoping there’ll be that much spunk flying through the air, people will think it’s fucking snowing!”

My god, my daughter was putting me to shame with her filthy ideas, and Ron was getting a semi on as Chloe spoke like this as she wanked on his knob.

“I want more Ron, I want you to fuck me again. I’m so fucking turned on watching my Mam being fucked by the dog and that big cock of yours. I want it up my arse, right in front of my Mam so she can lick and finger my cunt as you fuck me. But I want that cock rock solid so your bell end tears me a new arsehole.”

Jesus! she was in real slut mode!

“Get on your hands and knees in front of my Mam Ron. I going to get you stiffer than you’ve ever been.”

Ron did as he was told and was facing away from me with his big arse in front of my face. Chloe got on her knees by his side and started tossing him off.

“Spread your arse cheeks uncle Ron,” Chloe ordered.

Ron went chest down on the floor and reaching back put his hands on his arse cheeks and pulled them apart.

“Lick his balls Mam, as I wank his cock.”

I didn’t hesitate and started licking his big fat balls as Chloe roughly tossed him off. As I licked his balls my nose was by his arse.

“Go one you dirty married slut, lick Ron’s arse, stick your tongue in and let me film you,” Chloe said.

I ran my tongue up from his balls up to his arsehole.I put the tip of my tongue up his arse and the tip around the rim of his arsehole.

“Look at the camera Mam and stick your tongue up his arse, fuck his arsehole with your tongue while you look at the camera. His prick will be fucking solid with that and then he can fuck my arse till I can’t sit for a week!”

I started licking his arse. I was licking it lick a dog laps up water. Then, I stuck it in his hole!

Ron moaned with pleasure and I lost it, I went to work on his arse like there was no tomorrow. I was fucking his arse with at least one inch of my tongue stuck up it as I looked at Chloe’s camera as she filmed.

This was fucking disgusting, but dog cum was pissing out of my fanny and running down the inside of my thighs!

Ron was moaning like crazy as Chloe yanked his prick that hard you thought she was trying to rip it off.

Chloe was yelling at me, calling me a ‘filthy slag’ but also telling me not to stop as Ron’s cock was enormous.

I was cumming like a fuckkng train as I reached forward and got my hand on Ron’s cock. I pulled it back so it was sticking out backwards between his legs. Had never seen it so big, I’d always thought of it as between 9/10”, now it looked more like 11”! Chloe had his foreskin so far back that his cockhead was totally swollen. A big purple bell end dripping with pre cum was in front of my face.The ridge on his helmet was so inviting, I just started licking it, then kissing his bell end, open mouth kisses so Chloe could get pictures of me with my gob wide open full of a massive cockhead.

The excitement level of all three of us was at maximum level.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.