Legacy of Vulvador - Cover

Legacy of Vulvador

Copyright© 2020 by Midsummerman

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Our owned man, Veen, now subjected to permanent enslavement by the redheaded dominatrix Varnella, is led back to the planet Vulvador, via the nearby planet of Pentella, where a further plot regarding the matriarchal planet has been hatched by suitably pompous and ruthless women. Varnella's knowledge and fraternisation with the women of Vulvador is invaluable, and where Varnella goes, so must go her slave, Veen. With his masochistic mind suitably stimulated, the feminine planet awaits him again

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Things had certainly changed on Thuros, the accession of femininity to a high pomp of power, having many males depart and risk everything on uncharted planets ... many of those, unknowledgeable of what a certain redheaded dominatrix was patently aware, landed on a planet they found was known as Vulvador, a planet under the feminine heel of strict matriarchy ... and rued the day they’d left Thuros, as they were hunted down, enslaved, or hanged for pure feminine pleasure, by the dominant woman who enjoyed absolute power there.

That redhead, Varnella, had been re- educated and reformed upon Vulvador, her former meek and subservient character erased, in favour of the bold dominatrix she had learned to become during that fortuitous re-education by those superior women. Veen however, had little qualms about the changes that had befallen Thuros ... and him. Always a closet submissive, prior to the rigid reforms now enforced by femininity upon the planet, his display as Varnella’s slave on their return from Vulvador had outed him, and now that shame was made public on a daily basis ... though his predicament was far from unique.

Varnella now led her leashed prize with pride on every occasion, the thrill of her domination never quite waining with either; her justified pomp in leading her anally plugged and gagged male on all fours, receiving the equally justified scorn of feminine onlookers, those shaming glances incurring further humiliation for Veen, as more often than not, they’d result in his erecting to confirm his shameful pleasure in being owned so completely by a woman.

Their prior escapade to Vulvador, resulting in the acquisition of a plethora of the highly prized seamonk furs, with its erotica invoking scent, had ensured that Varnella had wealth beyond all requirements, now owning a sprawling property, many businesses, along with Veen himself and a refitted and modernised space vehicle; the Wasp ... formerly owned by Veen, so now naturally owned by her. Despite the many sado-masochistic gatherings the two now frequented on Thuros, Varnella’s sadism required a little more entertainment ... so a contact she received from a woman she’d met at one such gathering, had her clitoris rise a little more than usual as she read the communication:

‘Hi Varnella, I’m hoping you’ll be interested in a little ‘mercenary’ work, regarding your beloved Vulvador ... please join me at the execution of a male on Pentella, Thursday noon, if you’re interested ... it’ll put you in the mood for it, and illustrate how the women here like to deal with things. Yours, Tantra.’

Veen knew immediately that something stirred within her, shown the whip to the door, the redhead bringing him to an erect state with a refreshed vigour.

“Madam Gora’s boutique I think ... a new outfit for evenings, somewhere new...” She loved to tease Veen with partial information, it was of no consequence to him where she took him after all, his knowledge of things, of no importance whatsoever ... unless she required it. The tug of the leash took him out to be goaded by womanhood on the public transport system, his plight not unique, as other males in a state of bondage beneath the heels of their Mistresses were displayed upon the transports, some of this women with leashed slaves gossiping to each other, as though comparing poodles. Veen could only feel the erection inducing eyes on him though, selfishly absorbing the pleasure of his shame in being owned by the sultry redhead.

Veen’s erection was teased to a lusting rigidity on entering the boutique, which had once been a menswear shop, selling varied male attire, including military surplus, it’s former male owner, now collared, leashed and kneeling in a frilly pink dress, secured by the entrance of what was formerly his domain, and made to kiss the feet of every prospective female customer entering the premises which were now the property of his female usurper and owner. After he’d duly kissed Varnella’s feet, showing genuine pleasure in paying homage to such a superior looking woman, whilst his smirking owner looked on, Veen looked back to see him kissing the feet of two women repeatedly, who simply walked in and out of the entrance, with no intention of even viewing the costumery within. Their curt smiles were enhanced by their teasing of the male’s backside poking out from beneath the pink frills, with canes which they made sure stung his flesh; Madam Gora looking on admiringly as her propert was chastised for pure spite.

“Those two ladies worked here, treated and paid poorly by him, such a pleasure to them back here ... of course, they’ve no need to work anymore, the female justice minister seeing to it that they received a large percentage of his ill gotten gains when he was sentenced to slavery...” She grinned as she watched them taunt him with smug pleasure, knowing his humiliation was acute as he kissed their feet obediently, defeated.

“ ... of course, I was awarded his outlet, all his stock, which was hurriedly sold at a knock-down price, and him as a slave ... as you can see, he’s made to thoroughly enjoy his new role, in my boutique for women.” Veen’s cock perked as Varnella tugged him along and he noted that military surplus was still being sold, though only for the gracious curves of femininity; his cock boned on seeing buxom women displaying their shapely bulges as they posed in the tight uniforms they’d tried on, the militarisation of their image giving a further edge to their new found dominance. Varnella grinned wickedly as she perused some of the more utilitarian outfits and lay them over Veen’s back.

“These will go wonderfully with those long boots you so love to worship.” while she then moved on to the more sultry evening wear, Veen’s mind went to those boots and the shameful debacles he’d been subjected to, often before an audience of approving women, where he’d been made to shoot his mess all over them, before licking them clean all the way up to her thighs, before then being allowed to sniff at and worship her cunt. Those thoughts were diverted to one side, as she claimed a tight red dress which complemented her hair, her nakedness displayed unashamedly as she stripped without bothering with a booth, giving both he and the kneeling and feminised ex-proprietor something else to masturbate over, before slipping the clinging gown over her curvaceous flesh. Her smug grin at Veen’s adoring attention said it all for her.

“Oh yes ... you’ll be shown with your velvet collar with the diamond studs, when I wear this one.” Looking every inch a Goddess of fiery retribution toward masculinity, she posed arrogantly before a full length mirror, the delightfully seductive bulges of her breasts and buttocks, expressed deliciously. After selecting several other garments, they left, leaving the former owner to ply his oral adoration upon the feet of his former female underlings with renewed enthusiasm, whilst the new owner of both him and the boutique posed with her cane at the ready ... also stimulated by the presence of Varnella, and eager to see her slave masturbate after a thrashing.

Come Thursday morning, Varnella had Veen erect immediately, on adopting a tight military uniform, and those boots which had known his submissive shame on many occasions, a thin and spiteful short horsewhip complementing her outfit as he was led out from their luxurious residence to be walked on his knees naked and hooded on his leash to the Wasp, which now stood on its very own landing pad, no more than 100 yards from Varnella’s domain. No longer docked in some municipal berthing site, the Wasp was now hers, and was displayed like Veen as a trophy of her dominance. There were many female citizens out walking dogs and slaves alike in the warm morning air, and though walked just a short distance, feminine contempt for him and smug admiration for her was plentiful.

Veen now piloted the Wasp from a position on his knees, Varnella sat behind him in a throne-like seat from which she could command, and jerk his leash when the whim took her.

“Pentella, just up from Vulvador ... and we both know how to get there without a chart.” He felt the sneer burn into the back of his flesh as the Wasp rose, and he saw Thuros disappear below them. Varnella relaxed but kept the leash nice and taunt, keeping him permanently reminded of his position. He was now subjected to a life of submission on Thuros, but knew it was nothing compared to where he was going.


Veen scampered into the large auditorium on Varnella’s leash, the redhead’s smile unfurling as, his status as an owned and intact male was made humiliatingly obvious to the feminine inhabitants of yet another planet. They sneered their pompous and rightfully smug contempt at a male who so obviously knew his place, trailing at the feet of a woman, Varnella glowing with dominant pride on feeling the envy of so many women, at her ownership of such a beaten and obedient male slave.

They watched as she worked her way through the vast feminine crowd with her leashed slave in tow, the sight of a naked and erect male in servitude, adding to their spiteful pleasure, as they looked down on the cur struggling on all fours to avoid the strangling tension of his Mistress’s leash, she intent on securing her place down at the front, to not miss a thing, and have her slave focus on what she found so pleasurable.

At last at the very fore which fronted the open exhibition area, Veen sniffed at the perfumes of the mature women whom they mingled with, exuded by their flushes on seeing the submissive erection of a male, so obviously still in possession of his balls, the dominant and matriarchal desires of his service to one of them, made startlingly apparent to him, as one addressed Varnella after awarding him a leering smile of contempt.

“So glad you could make it Varnella, I trust you’ll make your pet available to all us back at the villa, after we’ve all been thoroughly stimulated by today’s exhibition.” His dominant owner grinned wickedly as she tugged his head forward with a command of the leash, to ensure he’d have an unobstructed view of the stimulating debacle which would shortly unfold.

“Why of course, Tantra ... and he’ll be more than willing to serve, once he’s seen how the women of Pentella deal with masculinity.” The blonde woman grinned spitefully, as another equally mature and delightfully shapely woman had Veen’s erection twitching, as she edged past the blonde and stood over him.

“Does he take the whip well?” Varnella grinned as Veen thrust his cock at the air involuntarily, his lust to know submission to these supreme women already peaking, without the stimulation promised. Varnella smirked at the woman with red hair as radiant as hers.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.