Halcyon Days - Cover

Halcyon Days

Copyright © 2004 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 38

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Paul and Gina are rewarded with a trip to Europe, where they expand their horizons and find some new friends who are excited to play with the visiting Americans. And when they return home, camp opens up and brings fresh faces and new opportunities for P-G-K to cut loose and have fun. This book brings everything (and everyone) together in the action-packed end to the Summer Camp Swingers: Gina series.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

While Gina, Leah, and Erin sequestered themselves in the bathroom, I relaxed in Gina’s bed and simply stared at the ceiling. When Leah told me that she “had a surprise for me,” I feigned ignorance and asked her what it was. Erin had merely grinned as I pretended to be curious for Leah’s benefit.

I don’t know why Leah had decided to shave for me, but I certainly didn’t mind. Gina and I usually had a constant low-level disagreement about her pubic hair: I liked her clean-shaven and she didn’t like the hassle of shaving every day.

In the end, it was her body. And I certainly wasn’t going to force her to do anything she didn’t want to. So we usually compromised—she shaved her labia, but merely trimmed the patch on her mons. Since her pubic hair was so sparse, it didn’t make much difference. Leah’s pubic hair was just as sparse, but she still wanted to shave. I guess it was her way of making herself more appealing to me.

I wanted to tell her that it didn’t matter if she did, but I guess I didn’t have the guts. I wanted her to shave, but I felt guilty for my desire. Before I could worry about it anymore, however, the sound of an argument from the bathroom jolted me out of my introspection.

I thought about poking my head in to see what was going on, but discretion overcame my curiosity and I simply listened. I tried to make out what they were saying, but the sounds were too muffled and angry.

Finally, the bathroom door opened, silhouetting Gina’s nude figure.

“Fine,” she spat into the bathroom. “If that’s the way you want it, then you can’t have him.” Then, for good measure, she slammed the door. For a moment, she stood there fuming.

“What’s going on?” I asked as calmly as I could. From in the bathroom, I could hear someone—Leah, probably—crying.

“Nothing,” Gina said angrily.

“It doesn’t sound like nothing.”

“What do you care?” she practically snarled.

“Hold on a second,” I said, sitting up. “What’d I do?”

For a long, painful moment, she was silent. Then, “You won’t believe what Leah wanted.”

“So tell me,” I prompted.

“She wanted to be alone with you the first time.”

“What’s the matter with that?”

She huffed. “I wanted to watch.”

“What’s it matter? If there’s a first time, there’ll be a second time, and you can watch then.” I asked. “Isn’t Leah entitled to a little privacy if she wants it?”

“Not with my boyfriend,” Gina said angrily.

“What’s the big d—”

“Don’t tell me you’re taking her side?” Gina accused.

“I’m not taking anybody’s side,” I said defensively. “It’s just that—”

“Never mind,” Gina said. “You wouldn’t understand, anyway.”

“Wouldn’t understand?! What kind of—”

“I said never mind. Let’s just go to bed.”

“What about Leah?” I asked.

“What about her?”

“I thought we were going to...”

“We’re not,” she said angrily. Then she stalked toward the bed. “Slide over.”

Please, I mentally amended in irritation.

“I don’t want to talk about it anymore,” she said. Then, surprisingly, she reached for my dick.

“What... ? I thought... ?”

“I got all worked up thinking about ... you know,” she said defensively. “Come on.” Then, as if vigor would accomplish anything, she began stroking my flaccid member.

“I’m not in the mood,” I said resentfully.

“Sure you are,” she said. “You’re always in the mood.”

“Not this time,” I replied, standing my ground.

“Come on,” she said. Then she slid down and started sucking me.

I didn’t want to get hard, but my body had other ideas. I tried to will myself to go limp, but her mouth was so warm and soft. When she rolled to her back and used my erection to pull me between her legs, I almost told her no.

Unfortunately, the big brain had one idea and the little brain had another. I didn’t want to fuck her—well, most of me didn’t—but she was determined. So I roughly shoved my cock inside her and slammed my hips against hers.

For several minutes, I simply pounded into her, without any grace or passion. I wanted to come as quickly as possible, but I was tired, and I’d already come at least four times that day. It took longer than I wanted, and I don’t think Gina realized how angry I was, but I eventually felt my orgasm welling up.

Gina must have sensed it too, because she pulled me up so I straddled her chest. Then she wrapped her fingers around my shaft and began sucking me. When I was ready to come, I pulled my dick from her grasp and started stroking myself. Instead of coming in her mouth, I aimed at her face.

When the first spurt hit her cheek, she moaned in frustration. I didn’t care. I pulled my dick out of reach when she tried to capture the tip. The next gush landed on her chin and neck. Finally, she closed her mouth over my glans, but it was too late. After a few more desultory squeezes, the last of my semen oozed into her mouth. The majority of it had hit her face. Almost immediately, she started wiping up my come and licking her fingers.

“I gotta go to the bathroom,” I said tersely. Then I threw my leg over her body and stood up. Angrily, I stormed across the bedroom to the bathroom door. What the fuck?

I was angry with Gina for using me, and I was angry with myself for letting her. Worse, I was angry with myself for being petty and coming on her face—denying her what I knew she wanted. Worse still, Gina didn’t seem to care that I was angry. That made me even angrier.

It was a vicious cycle.

I considered getting dressed and simply driving home. But that would cause more problems than it was worth. I didn’t want to face Gina again, because I didn’t know what I’d say to her in the heat of the moment. But I knew I had to come out of the bathroom sometime.

Instead of facing Gina, and telling her what I really thought of her attitude—in language my mother wouldn’t approve of—I cleaned myself up and softly knocked on the door to Leah’s room. When I opened the door, the room was dark.

“What d’you want?” Leah asked spitefully. “Oh, it’s you,” she said when she realized I wasn’t Gina.

“Yeah. Do you mind if I come in?”

“What for?”

“To talk.”

“I guess,” she said.

Erin turned on her bedside light. Instead of one queen-size bed, Leah had two daybeds. Sometimes, she and Erin pushed them together, like tonight.

“Are you okay?” I asked Leah.

She shrugged. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying. Erin didn’t look much better.

“Hey, Erin,” I asked, “do you mind giving us a minute?”

“Do you want me to?” Erin asked Leah. “I could stay, if you want?”

Leah merely shook her head.

“Okay,” Erin said. “I’ll be in the bathroom.” Then she looked at me for confirmation. When I nodded, she climbed out of bed and walked toward me. “Is Gina... ?” she asked softly.

“I don’t know,” I said. “And right now, I don’t care. She was in her room when I left.”

“Are you gonna ... you know?” Erin asked, nodding toward Leah.

“Not tonight,” I said. “First, I’m too tired. And second, it really wouldn’t be a good idea right now.”

“I understand.”

“Thanks, Erin. You’re a good friend. And ... well ... you’re a pretty good sister, too.”

“Thanks,” she said softly. Then she looked up, her eyes glistening. “I...” She choked back whatever she was going to say. Instead, she simply thanked me again. When I nodded, she stepped past me and shut the bathroom door behind her.

I walked across the room and stood over Leah’s bed. She clutched a stuffed panda bear to her chest, the covers almost up to her chin.

“Do you mind if I sit down?” I asked.

She shook her head and moved back to give me room.

“I’m sorry about Gina,” I said. “She can be...” I faltered, looking for the right word. I wanted to say “she can be a selfish bitch,” but I decided against it.

“Yeah,” Leah said when I shrugged.

“She just gets excited, and she doesn’t think sometimes.”

Leah nodded.

“Listen, I know tonight was important to you, but—”

She angrily shook her head.

“Yeah, it was. It was pretty important to me, too.”

“You mean you still want to?” she asked.

“Yeah, I do. But ... well ... believe it or not, it may be a good thing that you and Gina got into a fight.”

“Get real.”

“No, I’m serious,” I said. “Listen, I’m really worn out from today. I mean ... well ... I did a lot ... you know?”

She nodded.

“And—” since I’d left my watch on Gina’s nightstand, I looked at Leah’s bedside clock, “—it’s almost two in the morning. I don’t think I would’ve been any good.”

“So? I wouldn’t mind.”

“Yes,” I said, “you would. Trust me. I wanted—I want—this as much as you do.”

“For real?” she asked.

I nodded. Then, softly, “Erin told me you shaved.”

She nodded.

“Thanks,” I said. “That’s really cool.”

She shrugged. “I mean, I always hear you and Gina arguing about it, so I wanted to do it for you.”

“Well, I appreciate it, but you didn’t have to.”

She looked at me blankly.

“I mean, I think you’re hot whether or not you shave your bush.”

“You do?”

“Yeah! Here,” I said, “feel this.” I took one of her hands off the stuffed bear and put it on my soft penis. “Now remember, I’m really worn out, and I’ve come five or six times today,” I said, rolling my eyes for effect.

She nodded, her expression keen with interest. And I think she enjoyed feeling my dick, limp or not.

“So even though I’m really tired,” I said, “this is what happens when I think about having sex with you.” In my mind, I pictured her lying beneath me, my cock spreading open her smooth labia. Not surprisingly, my dick began to swell.

Still wide-eyed, she nodded, her hand unconsciously squeezing me.

“And when I see your body,” I said, peeling back the sheet and gently taking the panda from her limp, one-handed grasp, “this is what happens.”

Her breasts were smaller than Gina’s, but only slightly. And they had all the firmness of a fifteen-year-old girl. Her nipples were the same dark brown, but smaller and more pronounced. Predictably, my dick swelled further.

“And when I think about you shaving for me,” I continued, pulling the sheet over her hips, “I get really hard.” For a moment, I merely gazed at the darker skin of her smooth labia. Her slit was smaller than Gina’s, and her lips narrower, but they looked just as inviting.

“You’re so hard,” Leah breathed.

“Mmm hmm. And like I said, I’m really worn out. So my mind may be telling me I’m too tired to do anything, but my dick knows better.”

“Do you want to... ?”

I shook my head. Then I quickly explained. “Yeah, I want to. I really do. But not tonight. I’m bushed. I don’t think I’d last fifteen minutes.”

“It wouldn’t take longer than that. I swear.”

“But I want to take longer than that,” I said gently. Then I stroked her cheek. “I want to take my time so we enjoy ourselves. You can feel how much I want to.”

She smiled and then squeezed my hard-on.

“And I don’t want to have sex with you ‘cause you shaved, or ‘cause you’re my girlfriend’s sister, or ‘cause I just want to score. I wanna do it because I like you, I think you’re cool, and you’ve got a really hot body,” I added with a suggestive glance.

“I do?”

“Uh-huh. I know it, and my dick knows it. So I may be too tired tonight, but I won’t be too tired in the morning.”

“But what about Gina?” she asked gloomily.

“I’ll talk to Gina,” I said.

“I dunno.”

“Trust me. She can be a royal ... pain ... sometimes, but she usually feels bad about it afterward.”

“I guess.”

“I’ll talk to her,” I reassured her.

She nodded, although it was clear that she was far from convinced. Then, her eyes brightened. “Do you want me to suck you off or something? I could, you know. It would only take a few minutes.”

“I know. But we probably shouldn’t. I mean, you and Gina do have those rules. And I don’t want to go behind Gina’s back. That wouldn’t be fair to her or to you.”

“Yeah, I know. I just thought...”

“I know. Me too.” Then I smiled at her. “Now, as much as I enjoy you holding my dick, I need to get some sleep. And so do you.”

“Are you sure?” she asked, making a last-ditch effort at getting me to stay.

“I’m sure. We’ll, ahem, see what comes up in the morning.”

“Okay,” she said. But before I could stand up, she stopped me. “Um ... Paul?”

“Yeah?”

“Could you give me a kiss before you go? I mean, if you want to.”

“That wouldn’t be breaking the rules,” I said. Then I bent at the waist and brushed my lips against hers. Instead of simply kissing her, I teased her for a moment. When I did press my lips against hers, she sighed softly.

Wickedly, I decided to tease her a little more. With my right hand, I gently tweaked her nipple and then covered her entire breast. She arched her back and pressed the hard nubbin into my palm. Still kissing her, I trailed my hand down her supple stomach to her hip. For a moment, I let it rest there. Then, tantalizingly, I moved it lower.

She whimpered when my fingers found her smooth slit. Then she spread her legs to give me better access. I cupped her mons and then gently parted her labia with my middle finger. With the base of my palm, I pressed down on her hidden clit. She moaned into my mouth and put her hand over mine to hold it in place.

Finally, I broke the kiss and sat up. She groaned softly as I pulled my finger from her damp slit. Then her eyes lit up when I licked her dew from my fingertip.

“See why I want to take my time?” I asked.

“No,” she whined. Then, “Yeah, I guess. But you’re still hard,” she said, reaching for my erection.

“Yeah,” I replied as I intercepted her hand, “and I’m still dead tired.”

“Okay,” she said dolefully.

“Later. Okay?”

She nodded.

Impulsively, I bent down and kissed her again. It was short and sweet, but full of promise.

“Wow,” she said. “Now I see what Gina likes about you.”

“Mmm hmm. Now, I’ve gotta get some sleep. And so do you.”

“I dunno if I can.”

“Try,” I said.

“Yes, sir.” As I stood, she grinned at me and waved. “Bye-bye, Mr. Weenie. I’ll be seeing you soon.”

I laughed softly and then headed for the bathroom.

Inside, Erin looked up at me. Then her eyes dropped to my erection. “Did you... ?” she asked.

I shook my head. “I was just showing her how much I wanted to.”

“But you didn’t?”

“Nah. I’m about to fall asleep on my feet. But he,” I said, pointing to my hard-on, “doesn’t realize that. So I may be too tired to do anything, but that doesn’t mean I can’t make Leah feel better by showing her how much I want to.”

“You’re a good guy, Paul,” she said. “And ... thanks for not telling anyone about ... you know ... about us.”

“You’re welcome.”

“I just don’t want Gina or Leah to have a hissy fit about wanting to watch or something.”

“Yeah, I know,” I agreed.

“I mean, I liked it, but I don’t want them to know about it. You know? I want it to be our secret.”

I nodded.

“‘Cause I’m sure they’d wanna watch us do it, and...” Then she looked up at me, a little startled. “Are you mad that I don’t wanna do it with you?”

“Mad? God, no.”

“Good, ‘cause I want Sean to be my first. And besides...” Then she shrugged expressively.

“Yeah, I know,” I said.

“I guess fooling around is okay, or as Mom calls it, ‘innocent experimentation,’” she said, rolling her eyes, “but I guess I don’t really wanna do more than that. You know?”

“Yeah, Erin, I know. I mean, I’m not exactly hurting for girls who wanna have sex with me.”

“No kidding,” she said, laughing. “But I still kinda like ... um ... fooling around.”

“Me too.”

“Cool,” she said. Then she glanced at my unflagging erection and raised her eyebrows.

I shook my head. “I really am bushed,” I said. “I just wanna go to sleep.”

“Okay.” Then she stepped toward me. When she went to hug me, she pulled up short and glanced down. “Um... ?”

I pulled my dick to the side and hugged her with one hand. Then I smiled when I realized that her nipples were hard.

“It feels kinda weird hugging you when you’re like that,” she said, stepping back. “I mean, it feels good, but ... kinda sexy too.”

“Yeah, it does.”

“With Sean,” she said, “it’s different. Whenever he gets hard, which is a lot, I just kinda get all warm and sexy inside, and I wanna ... well ... you know.”

I nodded.

“With you, it’s kinda like it’s friendly sexy.”

“Friendly sexy is good,” I said.

“Yeah, it is.”

“But right now, I’m feeling tired sexy.” Then, as if to illustrate my point, I yawned. “I’ll see you in the morning, Er,” I said.

“See you in the morning,” she echoed. Then she stood on tiptoe and kissed my cheek. “Sleep tight.”

“You too.”

Back in Gina’s room, the light was off, but she was obviously awake.

“What were you doing?” she asked curtly. “Why were you gone so long? Were you—”

“I was just talking to Leah.”

Then she turned on her bedside light and her eyes dropped to my hard-on. “Just talking, huh?” she said sarcastically.

“Just talking,” I repeated deliberately. Unbidden, my anger came flooding back. I tried to will myself to relax, but it was no use.

“So if you were ‘just talking,’” she asked, “then why’s your dick hard?”

“You know, Gina, you’re a great girl,” I said, “but sometimes, you’re a real—”

Her eyes flashed in alarm.

“—selfish ... princess.” I’d wanted to say something else, but I thought better of it at the last moment. Calling your girlfriend a bitch—to her face, no less—is a bad way to start an argument. And even though I was reluctant to call her a bitch, I was still angry. “Why don’t you think about someone other than yourself for a fucking change?”

Stunned by my vehemence, she bit off her reply.

“What’s it matter if Leah wants some privacy the first time? Who cares?!” I ranted. “So you get to watch the second time. Maybe you don’t get to watch at all.”

“But you’re my boyfriend.”

“And I’ll be your boyfriend tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that, whether or not I have sex with Leah.”

“But—”

“But nothing. Listen, I know you like to watch, but it’s not always about you. Were you doing this because you want Leah to realize that not all guys are like Todd Zachary? Or were you really doing it simply because you wanted to watch me screw your sister?”

“I—”

“Because it sounds to me like you don’t care about what Todd did to Leah. It sounds like you only wanna watch so you can get your kicks. I mean, you wanted to be alone for our first time, but now you don’t want Leah to have the same opportunity. That’s pretty fucking selfish, don’t you think?”

She shut her mouth with a clomp and then bit her lower lip.

“Come on, Gina,” I continued in a more reasonable tone, “I know you’re not like that.”

“I’m not,” she said, tears welling up.

“Well, that’s the way it seems sometimes. And that’s not cool.”

“I don’t mean to be selfish.”

“I know. But stop and think about it,” I said. “Tonight was supposed to be about Leah, not you. She’s probably self-conscious and a little scared, just like you were for our first time.”

Her lower lip quivered as she nodded.

“I know you really care about her—”

“I do.”

“—but you need to let her have her privacy, if that’s what she wants. I know you get excited, but sometimes, it’s better to wait. I mean, it’s not like Leah wants me all to herself. She just wants to be alone for her first time with me. Can’t you understand that?”

“Yeah,” she said glumly, tears running down her cheeks. “I just ... I dunno ... I just get so worked up.”

“I know you do,” I said as I sat down next to her.

“And I really do want to help her,” she said. “You’ve got to believe me.”

“I believe you.” Then I put my arm around her. “You just need to think before you speak sometimes.”

She nodded miserably.

“I know you love Leah,” I said. “And I know you want to help her.”

She nodded again.

“Like I said, you’re a really great girl, and I love you very much, but sometimes ... well ... sometimes you drive me crazy.”

“And not in a good way.”

“And not in a good way,” I agreed with a bark of laughter. “But most of the time, you do drive me crazy in a good way.

“Thanks. I think,” she said. Then she changed the subject. “So, what did you say to Leah?”

“I told her that deep down, you wanted her to be happy.”

“I really do.”

“I know. She was a little upset, but she understood.”

“She did?” she asked hopefully.

“Mmm hmm. And I told her that if it’s okay with you, we could get together in the morning.”

“You did?”

“Yep. So,” I asked, “is it okay with you?”

“She gets you alone?”

“If that’s what she wants,” I said resolutely.

“All right,” she said at last. “I mean, I really wanna watch, but I guess you’re right, it’s not always about what I want.”

“I tell you what,” I said, “how about I make up for earlier?”

“Huh?”

“Well, I was kinda mad when we had sex earlier,” I explained.

“You mean you came on my face on purpose?”

“Yeah,” I admitted. “Sorry. I guess I wasn’t being so nice either.”

“Neither of us were,” she said. Then she hugged me tight. “I love you so much,” she whispered.

“And I love you. Unconditionally.”

“Thank you.” Then she pulled back, her eyes still glistening from her tears. “You’re still hard,” she said.

“Yeah. Although I have no idea why. I guess the little guy just doesn’t know when to quit.”

“He’s not so little,” she said softly.

In the end, I guess I wasn’t too tired to go another round. I was too worn out for any gymnastics, but Gina didn’t seem to mind. She straddled me and slowly rocked her hips. As we made love—quietly, gently, intensely—I held her tight and we kissed. When I was finally ready to come, she clutched me almost desperately, her hips thrusting against mine. When I began to spurt into her, she climaxed as well. Her orgasm was quiet, but deep.

“Thank you for being patient with me,” she whispered as our breathing slowly returned to normal. “I ... I love you.”

“I love you too,” I said. “Very much. But you drive me crazy.”

“In a good way?”

“In a good way.”


The next morning, I awoke early. Well, I woke up at my usual time, but after finally getting to sleep around three, seven sure felt early. Gina was still sound asleep, so I quietly got out of bed and put on my watch. As long as I was up, I decided to swim a few laps to work off the heavy meal from the day before. So I grabbed one of Gina’s beach towels and padded downstairs.

The house was quiet and still. When I reached the pool, though, I almost jumped out of my skin.

“Sorry to scare you,” Susan said.

“Jeez! That’s okay. I just didn’t see you there.”

“I know.”

“Are Mom and Dad still asleep?” I asked.

“Mmm hmm. I woke up early and decided to come sit out here. Normally, I go out on my back porch and enjoy the jasmine, but...”

“No jasmine here.”

“Maybe I’ll have to get some for Elizabeth.”

I nodded.

“Did you want to go for a swim?” she asked.

“Yeah. Now that I’m not doing wrestling workouts, I don’t wanna gain weight. So I thought I’d come down and swim a few laps.”

“Can I make a suggestion?”

“Sure.”

“Why don’t you swim a little later.”

“Later?” I asked, perplexed.

“Mmm hmm. Later. Now, before everyone’s up, you and I can... , “ she suggested, glancing meaningfully at my manhood. It twitched in response.

“That sounds like a great idea.”

“Ah, the breakfast of champions,” she said with a grin. “Let’s get in the hot tub. The heater’s probably been off all night, but the water should still be warmer than the pool. And since I’m going to be the one in the water...”

I nodded and then extended a hand to help her up from the lounger. Then we walked around the hedge to the hot tub. I took off the cover and set it aside. The water wasn’t hot, but it was still reasonably warm.

“How did it go with Leah last night?” Susan asked as she started stroking my burgeoning erection.

“It didn’t,” I said sourly.

“Oh?”

“It’s a long story.”

“So tell me the short version.”

“Gina got bent out of shape about Leah wanting some privacy. That caused all sorts of fireworks.”

“I’ll bet. What happened?”

“Well, we had shouting, tears, angry sex, a discussion, and then make-up sex,” I said with a rueful laugh. Then I gave her a brief synopsis of events.

“It sounds like you had a busy night.”

“Yeah,” I agreed.

“I think you handled it well.”

“I hope I did.”

“I think you did. And you know, that gives me an idea.”

“What?”

“Well, your parents and I were talking about going to brunch. Instead of everyone going,” she said, “maybe you, Gina, and the younger girls should stay here. That way—”

“That way, Leah and I could have some time together, and she wouldn’t have to feel like the whole house was watching.”

“Exactly,” Susan said.

“That’s a pretty good idea.”

“Mmm hmm. I think I’ll suggest it to Elizabeth and Chris, quietly, of course. I’m sure they’ll agree.”

I nodded.

“But in the meantime,” she said, a glimmer in her eye, “you and I have a date.”

I wasn’t completely hard yet, but she quickly remedied that situation. Then she had me sit on the edge of the tub.

“You know,” she said, “I really enjoy having sex with your dad and Chris, but there’s just something about you that really gets me hot. I don’t know exactly what it is, but every time I think about sucking you, I get wet.”

“I think that’s because you’re in a hot tub,” I said pointedly.

“You know what I mean,” she said. Then she kissed the tip of my cock. “Seriously. I don’t know what it is about your dick in particular.”

“I guess we need more testing,” I said with a smirk.

“Oh? What kind of testing did you have in mind?” Before I could answer, she kissed my shaft, sending shivers up my spine.

“We’d need to test several hypotheses,” I said.

“Such as?”

“When you suck my head, does that make you wet?”

She wrapped her lips around my glans and sucked gently. Then she pulled back and nodded.

“When you lick my balls, does that make you wet?”

With a grin, she turned her head to the side, raised my dick, and caressed my scrotum with her tongue. She kept at it for several moments and then straightened. “Yep,” she said. “Same thing.”

“Hmm,” I said. “Does it happen when you take me all the way down your throat?”

“That’s when I get the hottest,” she said, blinking as innocently as she could.

“Are you sure?”

“I think so. The last time I took you all the way, I got very hot, and very wet.”

“We’d better repeat the test, though,” I said. “Just to make sure.”

“You think we should?”

“Definitely.”

With that, she wrapped her lips around my shaft and I closed my eyes in ecstasy. When she opened her mouth to take me deeper, I groaned deep in my chest. I could feel her breath on the top of my dick as she clamped her lips around me, about two inches above the base.

Slowly, she swallowed another inch and then sucked gently. I put my hand on the back of her head and opened my eyes to watch her swallow the last of my length. Before she did, however, she pulled back, raking her soft lips over my shaft.

When her mouth reached the ridge of my glans, she clamped her lips around my girth and sucked gently. Then she looked up at me, her eyes smiling. I returned the smile as she turned her concentration back to my dick. For the next few minutes, she took me deep, but not all the way. I closed my eyes and simply enjoyed the feeling of my dick entering her throat.

Finally, she looked up, slid her lips off my cock, and asked if I was ready.

“God, yes,” I said.

With almost agonizing slowness, she swallowed the first few inches. Then she opened her mouth and swallowed all but the last inch. I could already feel the ring of muscles at the back of her throat, and I suddenly felt lightheaded. Transfixed, I watched as she opened her lips and gradually lowered her mouth over the remainder of my shaft.

Finally, her nose pressed into my close-trimmed pubic hair and her lips closed around the absolute base of my shaft. Once again, I closed my eyes and savored the feeling. With her tongue, she put pressure on the underside of my shaft and I groaned out loud. Then she pulled back, my cock glistening with saliva as it emerged from her mouth.

“Yes,” she said, a little breathless. “The same thing happens. I take you into the back of my throat, and I get all wet. I guess I just love your dick.” Then she looked up at me and smiled warmly. “I love the rest of you, too, but I can’t take the rest of you down my throat.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.