Halcyon Days - Cover

Halcyon Days

Copyright © 2004 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 37

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Paul and Gina are rewarded with a trip to Europe, where they expand their horizons and find some new friends who are excited to play with the visiting Americans. And when they return home, camp opens up and brings fresh faces and new opportunities for P-G-K to cut loose and have fun. This book brings everything (and everyone) together in the action-packed end to the Summer Camp Swingers: Gina series.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

For dinner, we grilled steaks, chicken kabobs, and foil-wrapped ears of corn. When the meat was almost ready, Gina and Leah brought the rest of the food from the kitchen. They set the dishes on a long folding table, buffet style, and then set out place settings on the two large patio tables.

Elizabeth had told her daughters—after telling Leah that Gina’s car was going to Knoxville, end of discussion—that they were responsible for all the food (except the meat). It wasn’t punishment, per se, but it certainly took the girls’ minds off their argument.

“Thank you, ladies,” Elizabeth said to them. “You see how much better it is when you’re polite and cooperate with each other?”

Gina glared at Leah, as if to say, “You got me into this.”

“I’ll give them a hand,” Erin offered. Then she glanced at me and shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged in reply. Erin and I occasionally argued, but not like Gina and Leah. I guess it’s different between brothers and sisters.

When the girls headed back inside to fetch the next group of side dishes, Elizabeth turned to my mom.

“Beth, be very, very grateful that you have one of each. I swear, with only daughters, I sometimes want to lock them all in solitary confinement until they’re twenty-five.”

“That’s because they’re so much like you,” Chris said from the grill.

“And if you think you wouldn’t be locked up with them,” Elizabeth warned her husband, “you’re dreaming.”

Instead of replying, Chris merely grinned at Dad and me.

“Discretion is the better part of valor,” Dad murmured to Chris.

“What was that?” Elizabeth asked sharply. She wasn’t really angry, but she definitely wasn’t in the mood to put up with any flip comments.

“Nothing, dear,” Chris said.

Elizabeth glowered at us for a moment and then turned back to Mom and Susan.

Chris wiped imaginary sweat from his brow and heaved a comically exaggerated sigh of relief. When they started talking, we returned our attention to the grill.

By the time the buffet table was set, the steaks were ready to come off the grill. The kabobs had been cooking longest, but the chicken still had another minute or two. I grabbed one of the platters and started taking the beef off the grill. Chris and Dad turned the kabobs one last time and then put them on the other platter.

“Okay,” Chris proclaimed, “as always, the barbarians have provided for their women. We’ll pillage and plunder later.”

Gina and Leah had decided that having their mother upset with them was worse than being angry with each other, so they’d made up. Consequently, Elizabeth’s mood had brightened.

“Sit down, you big barbarian,” she said to Chris. Then she smiled affectionately, sat back, and sighed. “Sometimes, it’s nice being a barbarian’s wench.”

“Especially when we’re willing wenches,” Susan added.

Everyone laughed as we picked up our plates and blitzed the buffet. Dad opened two more bottles of wine and then he and Chris began filling glasses. Since it was a special occasion, Erin and Leah had glasses too. They held them up in anticipation. Leah looked a little disappointed when Chris only poured her half a glass, but Erin smiled at me and then rolled her eyes at Leah’s theatrical disappointment.

Dinner was delicious, although I was trying to watch my weight—since I wasn’t doing wrestling workouts any more—so I only had two helpings. During the course of the meal, we went through another bottle of wine and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. For dessert, we had two Marie Callender’s pies that Dad brought home from his recent trip to Los Angeles.

Afterward, Gina, Leah, and Erin got up to clean up the plates and take the leftovers back into the house. I volunteered to help. Although I didn’t particularly like cleaning the plates and loading the dishwasher—who does?—I was perfectly happy to carry stuff inside and help put the leftovers in containers.

After we got the kitchen squared away, we headed back outside. There, we sat around the tables, relaxed, and simply enjoyed ourselves. The sun was just heading toward the horizon and the sky was streaked with red and orange. Georgia evenings in the late summer are actually pretty nice (as long as you’ve got a bug zapper and citronella torches).

I was wondering when things would get started when Elizabeth surreptitiously glanced at Chris and then nodded. He stood up, stretched, then patted his stomach.

“Okay,” he said, “now that I’ve digested a little, I feel like a swim to cool off.”

“That sounds like a great idea,” Dad said.

“Yeah, I could use a swim,” Susan said as she stood.

“Yeah,” Gina added. Then she glanced at me.

“Sure,” I said. “Sounds great.”

“Before we get in the pool, Leah,” Elizabeth asked, “will you help me get a few things from the house?”

“But, Mom—”

“Come on,” Elizabeth said. “It won’t take long. The pool’s not going anywhere.”

“All right,” Leah sulked. “God.”

Elizabeth tossed her hands up in feigned resignation and then headed for the house.

Gina took my hand and tugged me toward the pool.

Behind us, my mom said, “Erin, let’s get some extra towels from the guesthouse.”

“Sure,” Erin agreed.

Hold on a second, I thought. Elizabeth nods to Chris, he suggests we get in the pool, then Elizabeth rather neatly takes Leah aside while Mom does the same with Erin. I may be slow on the uptake, but I know a set-up when I see one.

Gina didn’t seem to notice, but Susan arched an eyebrow when I looked a question at her.

Then she mouthed, “You’ll see.”

In the pool, Gina splashed me and then headed for the deep end. I was still a stronger swimmer than her, so I easily caught her. Once we were away from the others, however, she turned and flowed into my arms. I wrapped one arm around her and supported us with a hand on the pool’s brick coping. I always loved the feel of her nude body next to mine, and I smiled at the sensation.

“I’m so excited about tonight,” she said. Before I could reply, she kissed me.

I returned the kiss, and when we pulled back, I said, “Yeah, me too.”

“Leah’s real excited too. You’re still gonna do it with her, aren’t you? Remember, you said—”

“I remember,” I said. “And yeah, I’m gonna.”

“Good. She’s got a surprise for you.”

“Oh?” I asked, as if I didn’t already know what it was.

“She made me promise not to tell.”

Just for effect, I frowned.

“Sorry,” she said with a shrug. Then she continued. “I thought we’d get together after the party. Okay? So save some energy. Oh, and Erin wanted to be there. I hope that’s okay, I already told her she could.”

God, I thought, I’m not putting on a sex show, for heaven’s sake. But instead of voicing my annoyance, I merely nodded.

“I figured we’d all get together in my bedroom after everyone goes to bed.”

“That’s cool,” I said.

“God, this is gonna be so cool,” Gina gushed. Then she turned thoughtful. “You’ll be the only guy who’s done it with all of us.”

“Yeah.”

“Wow,” she said excitedly, completely missing my ambivalence. “My mom’s really excited about tonight, too.”

I thought back to my trip to the store with Elizabeth—and its aftermath. Oh, yes, I mused, she’s pretty excited about tonight. So excited that “tonight” started early for some of us.

“This is gonna be so cool,” Gina said again.

At that point, Mom and Erin came out of the guesthouse with two stacks of towels. They set them on one of the chaise lounges and then walked toward the shallow end of the pool. Erin glanced at me briefly and our eyes met. She smiled shyly but then quickly looked away.

What’s up with her? I wondered. She looked almost ... excited.

Then Elizabeth and Leah returned from the house. Elizabeth had two more bottles of wine and Leah carried a couple of folded blankets.

Since I suspected that Mom and Elizabeth were Up To Something, I was careful to watch them when they first saw each other. A question silently passed between them and then Elizabeth nodded. Mom nodded in reply. Both women turned toward Susan—who’d been watching them—and nodded. Susan surreptitiously raised her hand and flashed an “OK” sign. Then she turned and whispered something to Dad and Chris.

What are they up to? I wondered. I wracked my brain, but the possibilities were endless. I couldn’t settle on any one scenario.

I was still thinking about it five minutes later when Elizabeth swam up to Gina and me.

“Thank you for being understanding about Leah, Gina,” Elizabeth said. “We’ll probably get her a car if her grades are good enough, but she wants one as soon as she turns sixteen. That’s not going to happen.” She paused and sighed. “She just wants everything to happen as soon as possible.” Then she glanced at Gina and smiled wryly. “Just like someone else I know.”

Gina tried to look innocent.

It didn’t work.

“I wonder where you get it?” Elizabeth asked disingenuously.

“I wonder.”

“At least you come by it honestly,” Elizabeth said with a laugh. “Now, I’d like to borrow your boyfriend, if that’s okay with you. And with him, of course. I want to talk to him about tonight.”

“What about tonight?” Gina asked.

“You know,” Elizabeth said, “about later tonight.”

Huh? I wondered. For a moment, I felt panic gnawing at my insides. What if she knew about Leah? Would she approve? Would she be angry?

“Oh, okay. Sure,” Gina said. Then she kissed me and swam toward the cluster of people at the other end of the pool.

As soon as Gina was out of earshot, Elizabeth looked at me seriously. “Gina told me about tonight,” she said.

“Tonight?”

“With you and Leah.”

My nascent panic blossomed into full-fledged dread. Was she angry? What if she told Chris? What if they called off the party? What if... ? What if you calm down and listen to her, I chided myself. Slowly, I brought my breathing under control and tried to will myself to relax.

“Susan told me she talked to you about it too,” she said, “but she didn’t know that you’d decided on when.”

I relaxed further when I recalled that Susan said she’d talk to Elizabeth about the situation with Leah.

“I think it’s a good idea,” Elizabeth continued. “I know about what Todd did, too, although Leah doesn’t know that I know about it. I want to strangle the little prat, but—”

“That’s a lot nicer than what I’d do to him,” I said darkly.

“And he’d deserve it,” she replied. “But even though I want to protect Leah, she has to learn to deal with the consequences of her decisions.”

I nodded.

“So, as much as it galls me, I’m not going to do anything. But I think it’s a very good idea for you and her to get together, even if it is only for one night.”

“Why did Gina tell you about tonight?” I asked. “I’m just curious.”

“I sort of had to drag it out of her. I could tell she was up to something, and I was curious. She’s ... well ... let’s just say she’s sometimes a little ... um ... impetuous.”

“That’s a polite way to put it,” I said with a bark of laughter.

“Indeed. But I wanted to make sure she wasn’t up to something that would make things worse. So I decided to talk to you. You’ve got a cooler head than Gina, and I know you’ll actually think about the consequences before you do anything. I want my daughters to be happy, but they’ve also got to learn to be adults. With you, Leah can learn without facing a lot of the usual pitfalls that come with relationships. And I wanted you to know that I really appreciate you being ... well ... you.”

“So you’re basically encouraging me to have sex with your youngest daughter?” I asked, a little amused.

“More or less. I told you, Leah has to learn to live with the consequences of her decisions. With Todd, she unfortunately learned a valuable lesson. With you,” she said with a warm smile, “she’ll learn that not every man is like Todd Zachary.”

“Why do I suddenly feel like a psychology experiment?” I asked wryly.

“Would you rather feel like a biology experiment?” she asked. “We could dissect you.”

“That’s okay,” I quickly demurred.

“Thank you again, Paul. I know this must sound odd, me thanking you for having sex with my daughter, but I really do appreciate it. She needs a better introduction to what sex between a man and woman should be about, and you’re the right man to do it.”

“I guess I should say something like, ‘I don’t mind, ma’am, I’m just doin’ my duty,’ but I don’t think I could keep a straight face. Actually, I’m kinda looking forward to it.”

“Good,” she said, “then Leah should really enjoy herself.” Then she moved close. “Now, before my daughters get their hands on you, I’m in the mood for something slower than our romp this morning. Perhaps something, oh, longer.”

“With less teasing?” I asked archly.

“With much less teasing.”

“Good. I thought you’d see it my way.”

“You know,” she said thoughtfully, “I’m beginning to see a lot of what Susan sees in you.”

“Oh?”

“Mmm hmm. You’re a young man, but you don’t act like one.”

“I guess,” I said. Then, in a moment of candor, I said, “I still act like a kid sometimes, and it really bugs me when I do it.”

“We all do, you just learn to control it better. Although in one regard,” she said, reaching for my flaccid penis, “you already have extraordinary control. I was certain I’d be able to make you come this morning. Imagine my surprise when you turned the tables on me.”

I nodded, my member rapidly stiffening in her hand.

“Why don’t we get in the hot tub,” she suggested.

Once we headed for the hot tub everyone else joined us. At first, I was a little disappointed, but I quickly realized that with all of us in the hot tub, the real party would start soon.

Before he got into the tub, Chris filled everyone’s wineglasses (including the younger girls’). Then he slid into the bubbling water between Mom and me. Elizabeth turned toward him, and I felt her hand creep into my lap. I lifted my arm to give her easier access, then draped it over her shoulders. She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and gently squeezed. As she struck up a conversation with Chris and my mom, she continued to fondle my cock and balls, never letting on to the others that she was playing with me.

Instead of following their conversation, I covertly watched everyone else. Susan and Gina were talking to my father, one on each side of him, and he was enjoying the attention. Erin and Leah were mostly watching everyone else. Once again, Erin and I glanced at each other and our eyes met. Then she quickly looked away. When she did, she and Leah began excitedly whispering to each other.

For the next fifteen minutes, I tried to relax and enjoy myself, but I kept wondering what Erin and Leah were up to. In addition, I picked up snippets of the conversations around me.

Gina and Susan were shamelessly teasing my dad; Susan was explaining to Gina how to deep throat. But judging by the grin on his face and the way the women’s arms were situated, they were both playing with his dick while they “innocently” chatted.

Mom, Chris, and Elizabeth were talking about books. Chris and Mom, I discovered, shared an interest in murder mysteries. But I didn’t really pay attention to what they were talking about, since Elizabeth had gotten me fully hard and was slowly jerking me off.

“Okay,” Susan said a few minutes later. “I’ve had about as much hot tub as I can stand.”

Most of us nodded.

“And,” she continued, “I think it’s dark enough to get the real party started.”

While neither of the neighbors’ houses were in a position to see into the Coulters’ backyard, we still tried to be as discreet as possible.

“That,” Elizabeth said, “sounds like a great idea.”

At first, I was reluctant to get out of the hot tub. I know it sounds crazy, but I was embarrassed by my erection. I guess I didn’t want everyone else to see that Elizabeth had been playing with me. As I pondered how to stay in the hot tub a little longer—so my erection would subside—Chris stood up. To my surprise, his dick was as hard as mine. Mom stood up with him and they both climbed out of the tub.

Across from me, Dad, Susan, and Gina stood up. Not surprisingly, Dad had an erection of his own. When Gina looked at me, she grinned and waggled her eyebrows. Elizabeth stood and used my dick for leverage to pull me up as well. When I followed her up the hot tub’s stairs, both Erin and Leah snuck a few furtive glances at my erection. Then they followed us up the stairs as well.

In the pool, my balls quickly shrank from the cold. My dick tried to shrink too, but Elizabeth’s hand returned to my shaft and warmed me with her touch.

“Okay,” Susan said. “We’ve got a game we’re going to play to get things started.”

Everyone nodded.

“Now, normally, Erin and Leah wouldn’t get to play,” she continued. “But since tonight’s a special occasion, we talked it over and decided that they could join us.”

The Coulters and my parents all nodded.

“And since all of us women have an oral fixation, we decided that it wouldn’t be fair to make Erin and Leah watch. The normal rules still apply, though; no sexual contact between parents and their own children—”

Everyone nodded in agreement.

“—and after the game, Erin and Leah go back to being teenagers again, meaning no contact with any of the adults, except Paul and Gina.” Then she looked directly at the younger girls. “All right?”

They both nodded.

Since Gina and I were only eighteen, our parents didn’t see any problems with us fooling around with the younger girls. It sometimes chafed when we thought our parents didn’t treat us like adults, but this was one of the side benefits. I glanced at Leah and her eyes sparkled in reply. To my surprise, Elizabeth squeezed my dick at the same time.

“Thank you,” she whispered in my ear.

I nodded distractedly and then returned my attention to Susan.

“Okay,” she continued, “the game is called Blindfold Blowjob Bingo.”

“Blindfold Blowpop what?” Chris asked with a laugh.

“Blowjob Bingo,” Susan said. “Now hush and let me tell you how to play.”

Chris grinned and pretended to be chastened, then gestured for her to continue.

“Okay,” she explained, “the rules are simple. First, we blindfold the guys. Then each of the women will draw three poker chips.” She nodded toward the patio tables. “I’ve got a bag with eighteen chips: six blue, six red, and six white. Paul is blue, Chris is red, and David is white.”

“I wanted to be blue,” Chris said.

“If you don’t hush,” Elizabeth said, “the only blue things you’ll have will be your balls. I shouldn’t think you’d want a case of blue balls, now would you?”

“No, ma’am,” he said with a semi-repentant grin.

“Sorry for the interruption,” Elizabeth said to Susan. “Carry on.”

“Thank you,” Susan said, glaring playfully at Chris. “Okay, where was I? Oh yes, Paul is blue, Chris is red, and David is white. Each woman draws three chips. For Beth, Paul is off limits. For Gina and Leah, Chris is off limits. And for Erin, David is off limits. If you draw an off-limits chip, just toss it back and draw another. Okay, ladies?”

All the women nodded.

If Erin drew a blue chip, she’d ... Then it hit me. So that’s what Erin and Mom had been talking about. After I mentally went over what Susan had just said, I looked up in surprise. My eyes met Erin’s but she looked away quickly. Then I glanced at Mom, who was smiling. I rolled my eyes at her, but she merely shrugged. And then she winked!

When I looked back at Erin, she smiled shyly, her expression anxious. How did I feel about the possibility of my sister giving me a blowjob? Part of me was excited. But another part felt ashamed that I was aroused by the idea. Brothers and sisters weren’t supposed to fool around. Not like that. But I wanted to.

I don’t know why, but I was suddenly overwhelmed by the mental image of Erin sucking my dick. She looked enough like Mom that I was doubly aroused at the prospect. Elizabeth felt my cock swell and squeezed in response.

As I raised my eyes, I realized that Erin’s smile had been seeking approval. Instead of answering her with a smile of my own, I’d immediately turned introspective, probably with an expression to match. Sure enough, when I looked at her, she seemed dejected. So I inconspicuously got Leah’s attention and had her elbow Erin for me. When Erin looked up, I smiled as warmly as I could and then nodded. Her face brightened immediately and Leah began whispering in her ear, no doubt telling her what it was like to suck me.

Unfortunately, I realized that I hadn’t been paying attention to Susan. Luckily, I hadn’t missed much.

“Guys,” she said, “here’s where you come in.”

“I was beginning to wonder,” Chris quipped.

“Hush, you,” Susan said. When she had our undivided attention, she continued. “We’ll have the guys sit on the edge of the pool. Then, we’ll give them one-minute blowjobs. But!” she said, before Chris could interject, “there’s a catch. After the minute’s up, guys, you have to guess who was sucking you.

“If you guess correctly, the woman gives you your chip. But if you guess wrong, the woman gets to keep the chip. At the end of the game, the man with the most chips wins. So ladies, your job is to fool the guys with your blowjob, because whichever woman has the most chips at the end of the game is also the winner.”

“Serious question,” Chris said, raising his hand. “What do we win?”

“The man with the most chips gets a five-way blowjob,” Susan said.

Dad, Chris, and I looked at each other and grinned.

“And the woman with the most chips gets to finish him off.”

“Sounds good,” Dad said, “but what if the winners are an off-limits pair?”

“We’ll deal with that if it comes up,” Susan replied. Then she looked around and rubbed her hands together in anticipation. “Okay, does everyone understand the rules?” When everyone nodded, she clapped her hands. “Then ladies, let’s get everything ready.”

Dad, Chris, and I all hopped onto the edge of the pool, our erections sticking up. Once again, I had a mental image of Erin sucking my dick. Then the image evaporated when I realized that I’d be blindfolded and wouldn’t be able to see. But just the idea of Erin sucking me was exciting. Suddenly, I felt lightheaded.

“What do you think?” a voice said from somewhere close.

I looked up, still a little befuddled.

Susan smirked. “Surprised?”

“To say the least.”

“Erin and Leah both said yes when we asked them. They seemed pretty enthusiastic, as a matter of fact.”

“Even Erin?” I asked.

“Especially Erin,” Susan said. Before I could reply, she waggled her eyebrows. “Now, are you ready for your blindfold? There are five horny women who can’t wait to suck you.” Then she leaned close. “Actually, there are six horny women who want to suck you, but only five of us are allowed to.”

My dick twitched so hard that both of us looked down. Then we burst out laughing. When we calmed down, she tied the blindfold over my eyes and the world went dark.

“Just because your mom won’t suck you,” Susan whispered, her lips so close to my ear that I could feel her breath, “doesn’t mean that she doesn’t want to.” She secured her knot and then whispered into my other ear. “And that should give you jerk-off fantasies for a while.”

“You are such a tease,” I whispered in reply.

“You bet your sweet ass I am,” she said.

I could hear the grin in her voice. Behind us, I also heard the women drawing the chips, accompanied by lots of oohs and aahs.

“One more thing, guys,” Susan said as I listened to the women wading into the pool. “You can’t touch the woman giving you head,” she continued. “That’d be cheating. So you all just sit back and relax. And pay attention to your dicks, of course.”

“They already do that,” Elizabeth said.

For a few moments, I listened to them getting organized, sorting out who would be in the first round.

“Ready guys?” Susan asked after all the whispering had died down.

I nodded.

“No peeking, Chris,” Susan said.

“I’m serious, Christopher,” Elizabeth said. “Blue balls. For a week. Now quit fooling about.”

Evidently, Chris quit whatever he’d been doing.

“Are we ready?” Susan asked. “Okay, when the egg timer goes off, quit sucking. Ready, ladies?”

A chorus of feminine agreement answered her.

“Take your marks,” another voice said.

I easily recognized Elizabeth’s accent. Then I felt someone move between my legs. I resisted the urge to reach down and fondle whoever it was. Instead, I felt two hands run up my thighs and then circle the base of my cock.

“Get set,” Elizabeth continued.

Warm, tempting breath washed over the crown of my dick. I swallowed hard in anticipation. I was actually nervous, I realized. I wasn’t nervous about getting a blowjob, but I wanted to win—I was trying to clear my mind so I could pay attention to whoever was sucking my dick.

“Go!”

At that point, I think I lost the capacity for rational thought. Two warm, soft, exquisite lips wrapped around my glans and gently sucked. Her tongue flicked against the tip and then she swallowed a bit more of my length.

I groaned as she sucked gently and then pulled back. She leaned close and I felt her breasts touch my inner thighs. I don’t think Erin’s or Leah’s breasts would’ve felt as soft and full, and I could rule out Elizabeth (because she was keeping time). So I figured it was either Susan or Gina.

I tried to concentrate on subtle differences that I remembered from each of their styles, but I was hopelessly lost. My senses reeled as she clamped her lips around my girth and slowly pulled back. I was just getting into it when...

Ding!

As one, Dad, Chris, and I groaned.

“Okay, gentlemen,” Elizabeth said. “Your guesses, please. David?”

“I’d better know this one,” he said without hesitation. “Beth.”

“You may lift your blindfold,” Elizabeth said.

“I thought I had you fooled,” Mom said.

“Sorry, honey, I’d know those lips anywhere.”

“Next guess,” Elizabeth said. “Chris?”

“A goddess?” he joked.

“Certainly,” Elizabeth replied. “But give the goddess a name.”

“Erin,” he said after a moment.

“Lift your blindfold,” Elizabeth said.

Judging by Chris’s whoop, he’d guessed correctly.

Finally, it was my turn. Nervously, I waited for Elizabeth to call on me. Gina or Susan? Susan or Gina? I went back and forth in my head, but I just couldn’t decide. Had Susan not taken me as deep as she could, in order to fool me? Maybe Gina had taken some extra time and focused on the glans, like Susan usually did.

“Paul?” Elizabeth prompted. “Earth to Paul.”

“Uh ... sorry,” I said.

Everyone chuckled.

“Your guess, please?” Elizabeth requested.

“Gi— No, Susan!”

“Lift your blindfold,” Elizabeth said.

When I did, I looked down into two sparkling, mischievous blue eyes. Susan kissed the tip of my dick and then smiled. Then she handed me a blue chip.

“Congratulations,” she said.

“Thanks.”

“Next round. Okay, gents,” Elizabeth said, “blindfolds on.”

“Hold on,” Dad said. “If you ask each of us and then we find out the answer, the last guy to guess has an edge.” Then he leaned forward and glanced at me. “Sorry, son,” he said.

“That’s okay,” I said. “You’re right. I knew it couldn’t be Mom ... I mean ... um ... obviously ... but I also knew it couldn’t be Erin, or Elizabeth, since she was keeping time.”

“We hadn’t thought of that,” Susan said. “Okay, from now on, you guys will all guess, and then we’ll let you lift your blindfolds. Will that work?” she asked Dad.

“Yep.”

“Okay, guys,” Susan said, “lower your blindfolds.”

I tugged the fabric back down and secured it over my eyes.

“Ladies,” Mom said, “on your marks.”

Once again, I felt someone move between my legs.

“Get set.”

My dick tingled in anticipation.

“Go!”

I felt a tongue running along the underside of my shaft. As the woman put her arms on my thighs, I felt two soft breasts press against me. Then she took me in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head.

I moaned as she swallowed my length. When I felt my glans touch the back of her throat, she immediately clamped her lips around my shaft, about halfway down. She moaned softly and then drew her lips back up my length. At the tip, she sucked gently. Then she swallowed me again. As she slowly bobbed up and down, I simply leaned back and enjoyed.

Unfortunately, the minute flew by. I was just getting into things when the timer dinged.

“Okay, guys,” Mom said. “Your guesses? David?”

“Hmm, this is tougher. Um ... Gina.”

“Your guess, Chris?”

“Susan,” he said at once. “No doubt about it, I’d know those lips anywhere.”

“Paul?”

“Sorry, Dad,” I said confidently, “but Gina’s over here.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.