Practice Makes Perfect - Cover

Practice Makes Perfect

Copyright © 2004 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 30

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Paul, Gina, and Kendall have found their comfort zone. Paul and Gina continue to explore their passions and bring Kendall along for the ride. But with major life changes on the horizon, what will come of P-G-K?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   School   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Nudism  

When I told Kendall about my conversation with her mother, she dropped her jaw and simply stared at me. As the day wore on, nothing was said about the Winnebago Incident. By dinnertime, she wasn’t exactly relaxed, but she wasn’t a nervous wreck either.

The only time her mother even alluded to the events in the Winnebago was after dinner. Kendall’s eye was still red and irritated, so Melissa examined it critically. Kendall looked like she wanted to slink away and hide, but she reluctantly submitted to her mother’s gentle touch.

Finally, Melissa rummaged in one of the camper’s cabinets and produced some eye drops, which she delicately administered. When Adam asked what the problem was, she glibly told him Kendall had gotten sand in her eye. After that, Melissa sent us on our way with a smile. As Kendall and I walked down to the clubhouse, she shook her head in confusion.

“I know she’s gonna go through the roof,” she said. “What’s she waiting for?”

“I told you what she said,” I repeated. “I don’t think she’s gonna freak out.”

“You don’t know her.”

“Well,” I said evenly, trying to hide my exasperation, “if you know her so well, please explain to me why she hasn’t done anything already. I mean, your dad even asked what was wrong with your eye. She could’ve told him then. Heck,” I said, waving my arms, “she could’ve told him when he first got to the camper, but she didn’t. Instead, you heard what she did.”

“Yeah.”

“I’m telling you, your mother knows you’re not a little girl anymore. She said so. And you’re always saying that your parents don’t have sex, even with all evidence to the contrary. But think about this: how’s your mom know what getting semen in the eye feels like?”

“I hadn’t thought about that,” she admitted.

“Uh-huh.” Then I pulled up short and turned toward her. I gathered her into my arms and gazed at her seriously. “You know how I trust you when you tell me what other people are thinking, or why they do things?”

She nodded.

“Well, it’s your turn to trust me on something. Your mother knows we’re having sex.”

“Don’t remind me.”

“It’s the truth,” I said. “So trust me when I tell you I think she’s okay with it. Her only major comment was that we should be more careful. Sweetie, listen to me. She knows you’re happy, and I think that’s all that matters to her. She knows you’re not a little girl anymore. And she knows you and I are doing things men and women do together. Heck, we’re doing the same things she and your father do.”

She lowered her eyes, blushing. But then she reluctantly nodded.

“She knows you’re growing up, and she’s treating you like a woman, not a child. Believe me, I know how weird it is. It freaked me out when my mom started talking to me like I was an adult. Your mom’s doing the same thing with you.” Then I paused and pressed my forehead against hers. “Welcome to the club,” I said softly.

“But you don’t know my mom,” she said softly, but without conviction.

“And in a lot of ways,” I replied gently, “you don’t know her either. But from what I’ve seen, she’s a pretty cool lady. Maybe you ought to get to know her ... as an adult. I think you’d like her.”

She smiled wanly and allowed me to turn us toward the clubhouse. The rest of the evening, we spent our time on a couch. Kendall lay stretched out with her head in my lap and I merely rubbed her temples or ran my fingers through her hair. We talked a little, but she was mostly pensive and quiet.

My parents joined us after a while and Kendall held up her end of the conversation, but just barely. When Elaine and Dennis joined us, Kendall actually sat up and snuggled under my arm. The Raefords had met my parents, of course, but they’d had little contact with them, so the four of them did most of the talking. That seemed to suit Kendall just fine.

Susan returned to camp a while later and came into the clubhouse looking drawn. Despite the small size of Stacy’s trailer, she had evidently accumulated quite a bit of stuff. Susan and Stacy had been packing and generally getting ready for the move for the better part of two days.

“Do you need some extra help?” Dad asked.

“No,” Susan answered. “Paul said he’d help.” When I nodded, she continued. “He and Jason should be able to lift all the heavy stuff. Stacy and I can get the light things.”

“I’m still planning to help,” Mom said.

“Me too,” Kendall said.

“Thanks,” Susan replied, smiling gratefully.

“Do you need any extra hands?” Elaine asked.

“Well,” Susan said, “I appreciate the offer, but with the four of us, plus Stacy and Jason, we should be fine. But now it’s time for me to get some sleep.” Then she turned to Mom. “I’d like to leave here by seven thirty. Is that okay with you?”

“That’d be fine,” Mom said when both Kendall and I nodded. “We’ll meet you at your house at seven thirty. Have a nice night.”

With that, Susan smiled at all of us and turned to go.

“She looks tired,” Dad said, to which Mom nodded. “You sure you don’t want me to help?”

“Stacy doesn’t really have a lot of big pieces of furniture, Dad,” I said. “And Jason sounds like he’s pretty strong. I’m sure he and I can get all the big stuff.”

“You and Erin can have a father-daughter day,” Mom said.

“How would you feel about a father-daughter-Drew day?” Kendall joked, smiling for the first time that evening.

After that, the conversation picked up, but it was already late. Elaine and Dennis bid us goodnight and then headed back to their room. Mom and Dad headed up to our cabin a little later. Shortly before midnight, I escorted Kendall to her camper. Her parents were asleep, Drew was already home, and the universe hadn’t ground to a halt.

“Listen,” I said, pulling her close, “whatever happens, I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“You should trust me about your mom.”

“I’ll try.”

“See that you do,” I said. Then I grinned at my private joke.

She didn’t understand why I was grinning, but I guess she was too sleepy to ask.

I kissed her again and then she stepped inside, turned, and smiled tiredly. With a wave and a smile of my own, I shut the door and turned for my cabin.

When I walked into the room, Mom was sitting in one of the easy chairs, next to a small lamp. She closed her book and looked up when I entered.

“Is everything all right?” she asked quietly, so as not to disturb my sleeping father or sister.

I shrugged.

“Do you want to talk about it?”

“Nah, it’s...” Then I paused and reconsidered. “Actually, yeah. Do you have a few minutes?”

“Sure,” she said, putting her bookmark in place and laying the book on the small table.

We walked out onto the porch and I leaned against the rail. Mom sat in one of the rocking chairs, crossed her legs, and looked at me calmly. In a roundabout way, I told her about the incident in the Winnebago. To my utter embarrassment, she couldn’t conceal her wry grin.

“So what did you do then?” she asked. “When Melissa walked in, I mean.”

“What could I do? I was ... you know ... close.”

“Did you... ?”

I nodded and felt my face heat.

“Oh, Paul,” she said softly, standing. Then she moved close. “I’m sorry, it’s not funny, but...” She shrugged helplessly, her eyes glittering with mirth. When she composed herself, she looked at me seriously. “Where did you ... um ... you know?”

“Her face,” I said sheepishly.

“Oh, Paul,” she said, giggling softly and covering her mouth with her hand. “You came on her face?”

“Well, it was right there,” I said, trying to keep my voice low. “Obviously.”

“Obviously,” she echoed with a half-suppressed grin.

“What was I supposed to do?”

“I’m sorry,” she said, trying not to giggle. “It’s just that I have this mental image of you, Kendall, and Melissa.”

“Trust me,” I said unhappily, “it wasn’t that funny at the time.”

“But you have to admit, it’s pretty funny now.”

Unfortunately, her quiet laughter was contagious, and I reluctantly found myself joining her.

“What happened then?” she asked when we finally quieted.

I told her about Melissa wiping us off and then covering for us when Adam came in. I left out the part about Kendall and me coming back to our cabin, but I told her about the conversation with Kendall’s mom afterward.

“So Melissa wasn’t upset?” Mom asked.

“She didn’t seem to be. I mean, she was upset that we got caught, I guess, but not that we were ... you know ... doing it.”

“Is that why Kendall’s eye was red?” she asked suddenly.

“Yeah.”

“Semen stings,” she said matter-of-factly. “A lot.”

“You know about that too?” I asked.

She gave me her Really Stupid Question look.

“Oh.”

“Yes,” she said with a nod. “Your father came in my eye once—once—when we were first dating. Trust me, it only takes one time for a woman to learn that lesson.”

“Oh.”

“It’s okay. Kendall will be fine in a day or two,” she said soothingly. “I know it wasn’t your fault, and I’m sure she does too.”

“I hope so.”

“But let’s get back to Melissa’s reaction.” When I nodded, she continued. “Do you want me to say anything to her? Melissa, I mean?”

I considered it for a moment but then decided against it. “No. I think that might only make things worse. But ... well ... if she talks to you about it ... um ... could you put in a good word for me?”

“I will. But I think you probably already realize that if Melissa and Adam were going to do anything, they would’ve done it already.”

“Yeah, that’s what I told Kendall.”

“How’s she taking it?”

“She’s convinced that her parents are gonna freak out. I guess the only thing I can do is try to reassure her, and to make sure I’m there for her. You know?”

To my surprise, Mom’s eyes misted as she nodded.

“What?” I asked anxiously.

“I’m just proud of you,” she said, smiling warmly. “You’re such a wonderful young man.” Then she shrugged. “I know I’m your mother, and I’m supposed to say things like that, but it’s true. I’m ... I’m proud of you. That’s all.”

When she stepped toward me tentatively, I spread my arms and hugged her. She squeezed me tight and then pulled back.

“Kendall and Gina are lucky young women,” she said, her eyes shining.

“I’m the lucky one,” I replied, a little embarrassed.

“You all are,” she said with feeling. Then she shivered slightly. “Okay, time for bed.”

“Yes, Mother,” I said with good-natured mocking.


The next day, I skipped my workout. Since I’d be spending the day lifting furniture and boxes, I figured that I’d get more than enough exercise. I showered quickly and then went to the Paytons’ camper. Kendall answered the door when I knocked softly.

“Morning, gorgeous,” I said softly. “How’d you sleep?”

She shrugged noncommittally.

“You didn’t get grounded overnight?” I asked facetiously. “They didn’t clap you in leg irons?”

“No, Mr. Smug,” she said with a yawn. “Come on in for a second, lemme put my bed away and I’ll be ready to go.”

I stepped into the quiet camper, helped her smooth the sheets out, then folded the bed into the dinette. Then she grabbed her toiletries bag and towel before we headed down to the clubhouse. While she went to the bathroom, I adjusted the shower for her. Though I’d already taken one, I joined her.

She began to relax when I took the shampoo from her hand and lathered her hair. Then I took my time and massaged her scalp, eliciting groans of approval. After she rinsed, I made sure the coast was clear and then gently pinned her against the wall with my body.

“Nothing has changed between the two of us,” I said. Then I kissed her. “And whatever happens,” I said as we broke the kiss, “I love you. I’ll always love you.”

“Why do I feel like nothing can go wrong as long as you’re with me?” she asked with a shy grin.

“Because we support each other. We’re a team. I’m brawn and you’re brains. And beauty,” I added. “Don’t forget beauty.”

“You’re pretty good-looking yourself,” she said, warming to the conversation. “And smart, too.”

“Not as smart as you,” I said. “But that’s okay. I’m still stronger.” With that, I suddenly lifted her into the air.

She shrieked and wrapped her legs around me to stabilize herself. Then she laughed and lowered her head to kiss me.

“Are you two at it again?” a voice asked from behind us.

Without lowering Kendall, I turned my head and gazed at Elaine.

“Sorry,” Kendall said from above me.

“Oh, don’t be,” Elaine replied. “I just couldn’t resist teasing you guys.”

“Well,” I said judiciously, “we do have a reputation to maintain.”

“Ha!” Elaine exclaimed. Then she turned and playfully dismissed us with a wave over her shoulder. “I’m gonna make coffee.”

“And I’m gonna make my girlfriend happy,” I said as the older woman walked out of earshot. Then I mischievously sucked one of Kendall’s nipples.

She shrieked again and tried to push me away, but my neck was too strong.

Finally, I grinned up at her and lowered her to the tiled floor. After that, I gently washed the rest of her. When she turned to wash me, I explained that I’d already taken a shower.

“Then what’d you take another one for?” she asked.

“I didn’t have a beautiful woman in my shower the first time,” I said wryly. “Now, let’s get dried off. We’ve got a busy day.”


At her camper, Kendall grabbed a change of clothes (so we could shower before dinner in Columbia) and then we headed to my cabin. I stuffed a pair of jeans, a black Beatles t-shirt, and my shower kit into my backpack. Then I put Kendall’s clothes on top of mine and volunteered to carry Mom’s things as well. Finally, the three of us walked down the hill.

Right on time, we climbed into Susan’s car and headed out. Susan and Mom chatted most of the way to the main road, while Kendall and I were content to ride in the back seat and watch the scenery. Once we reached the highway to town, Kendall snuggled under my arm and sighed contentedly.

Just as we arrived at Stacy’s trailer, Jason pulled up in a cool-looking black car. After Susan made introductions, I asked him about it. He proudly told me that it was a ‘69 Pontiac GTO hardtop. He even let me sit behind the wheel and start the engine, which purred like a kitten (albeit a very big kitten). When I looked up, Kendall, Mom, and Susan were grinning at us.

“Will you boys put away your toys so we can get going?” Susan asked teasingly.

Jason and I grinned at each other as I shut off the car. Stacy greeted us with a smile at the door and then stepped aside to let us enter. She smiled at Jason and he affectionately put his arm around her as Susan outlined the general plan. Jason and I would load the truck while Mom and Kendall “staged” things for us. Susan and Stacy would take care of any last-minute packing and basically direct things.

It was a straightforward plan, so we all got to work. After we moved cars, Jason backed the rented U-Haul into position. When we extended the ramp, the end of it rested directly in front of Stacy’s door. We wheeled the dolly into the house and started loading stacks of boxes onto the truck. Jason might have looked big and soft, but he was actually pretty strong.

Under Susan’s direction, we loaded things in a very specific order. She and Stacy had labeled all the boxes with their contents and which room they belonged in, so Jason and I had an easy time of it. Multiple military moves had turned Susan and Mom into moving experts, and we gladly followed their instructions. Since the furniture needed to be moved into the new apartment first, we loaded it last. By the time we finished loading the majority of Stacy’s belongings, it was just past eleven o’clock.

It took us about fifteen minutes to get the final few boxes and lamps taken care of and then we were ready to go. Mom offered to ride with Jason in the truck and Susan asked me if I minded driving her car. I was more than happy to, so she decided to ride with Stacy. Then Kendall and I climbed into the station wagon and waited for everyone else to pull out.

We ate a quick lunch at McDonalds and then got on the road. Once we got on the highway to Columbia, Kendall slid next to me and I put my arm around her. With the windows rolled down and the radio turned up, we brought up the rear of the three-car caravan. The drive to Columbia was as boring as ever, but with Kendall for company, I didn’t mind a bit.

Once we reached the apartment, we all got out of the vehicles and stretched. Stacy’s new home was in a nice apartment complex and close to campus. She had a one-bedroom unit, which was a little smaller than her trailer. The bedroom was bigger, if only a little, but the living room was smaller.

Because she’d put down her deposit before the usual crowd of returning college students, she had gotten lucky enough to get a second-floor apartment. With a good-natured groan, Jason and I opened the back of the truck. While he extended the ramp, I grabbed the dolly. Then I set it aside so we could move the furniture by hand. Once we had all the furniture moved up the stairs and into the apartment, we grabbed the dolly and started moving boxes.

As Jason and I unloaded the truck, all four women worked in the apartment itself. The day was sweltering, but even with the stairs, it took us half the time to unload as it had to load. Soon, the place was piled high with brown cardboard boxes. Finally, I followed in the station wagon as Jason drove the truck to the local U-Haul place to turn it in.

On the short drive back to the apartment complex, we chatted. He seemed like a really nice guy, and he definitely liked Stacy. He didn’t seem to know about my relationship with her, so I didn’t say anything about it. If she wanted to tell him, that was fine, but I was going to leave it up to her.

When we got back to the apartment, we were amazed. The women had been systematically arranging furniture and sorting boxes while we were gone. Returning the truck had only taken thirty minutes, but they had all the furniture in place and had begun to open boxes.

With all six of us working, we quickly unpacked the kitchen, the bathroom, and the living room. Jason and I then set up the stereo (a housewarming gift from Susan) while all four women unpacked Stacy’s bedroom. By six thirty, we had most everything unpacked and all the boxes collapsed. Stacy still had a lot of arranging to do, but the bulk of the work was finished.

Susan suggested that Jason and I go get some cold beers, so we headed back out. He drove Stacy’s car while I rode shotgun. When we returned, Mom was just emerging from the bathroom. Susan had already showered and was helping Stacy organize the kitchen.

“Paul,” Mom said as I stood out of the way, “the water should be hot in about fifteen minutes. You and Kendall can shower next.”

Kendall looked at me, eyes wide. Then she leaned close. “Did she mean we could shower together?”

“Of course you can shower together,” Mom said in a stage whisper from behind her.

Kendall nearly jumped out of her skin. Still laughing, Mom joined Susan and Stacy in the kitchen. When fifteen minutes had passed, I waggled my eyebrows and grabbed Kendall’s hand. No one gave us a second glance as we shut the bathroom door behind us. We found the fresh towels and then grinned shamelessly as we stripped off our sweaty, grimy clothes.

In the shower, I dropped to my knees and pressed my face to Kendall’s sex. With a muffled cry, she tried to push me away. Once again, I was too strong for her. I spread her labia with my tongue and then circled her hooded clit. As I sucked it gently, she hissed in pleasure and steadied herself with her hands on my head.

I knew we couldn’t do more than fool around, so I didn’t linger. With a final lick, I stood up, grinning. To my surprise, she grinned in reply and slowly sank to her knees. I put my hands on my hips and gazed down affectionately as she sucked me to erection. With a mischievous wink, she kissed the tip of my dick and then stood.

We finished the rest of our shower without molesting each other too much. As we dried off, we kept grinning at each other. Then she turned and started combing her hair. I looked over her shoulder at her foggy reflection in the mirror and shamelessly pressed my body against hers. She tried to ignore me as I ran my hands over her hips and then around to her stomach. When I cupped her breasts and gently pinched her nipples, she sighed and leaned back against me.

With a roguish grin, I kissed along her shoulder and then released her. She gave me a smoldering look, then resumed combing her hair. I waved my dick at her before slipping on my underwear and jeans, and she crossed her eyes in reply. Then I gave her my best lecherous expression as she slipped on her yellow flower-print panties. Finally she donned an off-the-shoulder white peasant blouse (which was deliciously translucent in the right light) and a gauzy, dark blue skirt.

“You look really good in jeans and no shirt,” she said, admiring me.

I flexed my pecs and squared my shoulders.

“Wow,” she breathed. Then she smiled mischievously. “When we get back tonight, I’ll kiss all your muscles and tell you their names.”

“There’s only one muscle I really want you to kiss.”

“Sweetie, that’s not a muscle,” she said. Then she stepped close and ran her hand over my chest. “But it’s hard like one,” she said dreamily.

“Isn’t that the way you like it?”

“Mmm hmm.”

We shared a steamy kiss that was full of promise and then separated. I grinned as I slipped my t-shirt over my head. It was a lot tighter than I remembered, but it still fit, barely.

“Wow,” Kendall said. “You look good in that shirt too. It’s so tight that I can see all your muscles.”

“You look pretty hot yourself,” I said. Then I pulled her into my arms and we kissed slowly, softly.

“We’d better get back out there,” she whispered when we came up for air.

With a nod, I opened the door to the hallway. Mom looked up and smiled as we stepped into the living room.

“I could get used to being treated like an adult,” Kendall whispered in my ear as she wrapped her arms around me from behind and then rested her chin on my shoulder.

When I turned my head, she kissed me and then hugged me tight.

We made small talk while the water heater cycled. Then Stacy got up to take a shower. When Jason didn’t immediately follow her, she rolled her eyes and gestured for him to join her. With a shy smile, he stood and followed her into the bathroom. As Susan and Mom grinned at each other, Kendall and I made room on the couch and then slouched there exhaustedly.

When Jason and Stacy emerged from the bathroom, we were ready to go. Jason drove Stacy’s car and Kendall and I rode with Susan and Mom. Jason knew a really good seafood place, so we all followed him. Once we parked and started toward the restaurant, Kendall twined her fingers through mine and glanced at me nervously.

“Our first date,” she whispered.

“Mmm hmm.”

“I think we may have gotten things a little backward.”

“How?” I asked quietly.

“I think it’s supposed to go: dating, showering together, then sex.”

“I thought it was supposed to go: sex, dating, more sex, showering together, even more sex.”

“You would,” she said with a laugh.

“Come on, you two,” Susan said from the door.

With shared grins, Kendall and I trotted to catch up.

Once we were seated, Susan ordered a pitcher of beer and six glasses. To my surprise, the waitress didn’t even ask if Kendall and I were old enough. When the pitcher arrived, Susan poured the glasses and we offered Stacy a toast to her new apartment.

For dinner, I had a huge plate of shrimp, fried oysters, breaded fish, stuffed crab, coleslaw, hush puppies, and french fries. Kendall only ate a Caesar salad and broiled salmon, but she enjoyed it. I think she was also just happy to be there with me. All through dinner, her leg pressed against mine, and she would periodically lay her hand on my arm or touch my knee under the table.

When we finally finished dinner, it was getting late. Since we still had a long drive back to camp, we needed to leave soon. Stacy was sorry to see us go, but I think she was also looking forward to some time alone with Jason. At her apartment, we gathered up our things and then said our farewells. She and Jason waved to us from the door as we got into Susan’s car and drove away.

“That was fun,” I said.

“It was,” Mom agreed.

“Mmm hmm,” Susan added. “But I’m exhausted.”

“Me too,” we all chorused. Then we all laughed.

During the drive home, Kendall fell asleep snuggled next to me, and I must have dozed off as well. When I awoke, we were just pulling up to the camp gate. Mom was driving, so Susan got out to open the lock. I sat up slowly, trying not to disturb Kendall. Then I yawned mightily.

“Did you have fun today?” Mom asked quietly.

“Yeah,” I said. “I did.”

“I’m going to be stiff and sore tomorrow.”

“You’ll have to get Dad to pamper you,” I suggested.

“Now that’s not a bad idea,” she replied as she eased the car forward, over the lowered gate chain.

In a few moments, Susan got back in the car. Then we drove to her house and parked in the garage. I gently roused Kendall and we walked back up the hill. Mom headed to our cabin as I walked Kendall to her camper. At the door, I kissed her goodnight and then she practically stumbled up the stairs. With a grin, I closed the door behind her and headed home.


The next morning, I got up and did my regular Thursday workout. I was a little stiff from the day before, but I quickly loosened up as I started jumping rope. By the time I finished my cool-down, I felt incredibly good. I practically bounced over to Kendall’s camper. Unfortunately, she wasn’t up yet.

Since my family was just stirring, I decided to take a shower in the clubhouse. Elaine talked to me for a few minutes when she came in. I explained where Kendall was as I lathered my hair. Elaine chuckled about me not having a “shower buddy” and then grinned as she headed toward the kitchen area to make coffee.

The rest of the morning, Kendall and I lounged around the lake. Dad was more than happy to pamper Mom. And when Susan ambled down the hill, he pampered her too. With grateful attention from both women, Dad looked like he was having entirely too much fun.

Kendall swam with Barry after his nap, but she was too tired to tow him around the shallow end, so she begged off. He was disappointed, but quickly forgot about it as he played with his sister and several other kids. In addition to Lon and Betty Ferguson, Elaine introduced us to another couple, Bobby and Sandra Gartner. The Gartners had three kids, all about the same age as the Raefords’ and Fergusons’ children. The older couples kept watchful eyes on their kids and mostly talked among themselves.

Kendall and I enjoyed ourselves quietly, simply soaking up the sun, reading, or watching the kids play in and around the lake. Later, I invited her to join us for dinner. In addition, Erin invited Drew to eat with us. Melissa got an unmistakable twinkle in her eye when she learned that she and Adam would have the evening alone. When Kendall noticed her mother’s expression, she shook her head in disbelief.

“See?” I asked quietly, as we walked toward the clubhouse. “I hate to say it, but...”

“You told me so,” she finished.

“And she hasn’t said anything about the Winnebago Incident, has she?”

She shook her head. Then she grinned sheepishly. “I know, I know,” she said. “You told me so.”

“Far be it from me to rub your nose in it,” I said loftily. “But...”

“You’re incorrigible.”

“Yep.”

Then I slipped my arm around her waist and pulled her close. In the clubhouse, we learned that Mom had invited Susan to dinner as well. Since Dad, Erin, and I were the least tired of the bunch, we took over in the kitchen. We fixed chicken-fried steak, mashed potatoes, green beans, and corn on the cob. The meal probably wasn’t up to Mom’s usual standards, but everyone seemed to enjoy it. We had fun cooking and the women were happy for the break.

After dinner, I quietly pulled Susan aside and asked if we could talk.

“What about?” she asked quietly, sensing my pensive mood.

“Actually, I should probably get Kendall for this conversation, since she was there too.”

“Oh? Is this something you should talk to your mom about?”

“Maybe both of you,” I answered.

Mom and Susan had a discreet conversation while I walked back to Kendall. I explained to her that we needed to talk to Susan about the Raefords. When she looked anxious, I assured her that it was nothing bad. At some unseen signal from Mom, Dad enticed Drew and Erin into a game of Monopoly. Then Mom, Susan, Kendall, and I walked toward Susan’s house. Once we reached the courtyard, we lit the citronella torches and then settled into the wrought-iron chairs.

“So what’d you need to talk about?” Susan asked. “Is everything okay between you two?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.