And I Thought That I Had It Hard - Cover

And I Thought That I Had It Hard

Copyright© 2020 by Lapi

Chapter 3

“In answer to your question Dears, only wash those clothes marked, ‘Wash and Wear’, the good stuff needs to be dry cleaned I think.”

“These are not marked!” said Sam, holding up a Pink thong thing.

“Hand wash those kind of things or go without. That my Dears is my expertise limit with girl things, so don’t ask me more.” I think Sam was serious with her question, unlike a certain other of the three who liked to tease me, wait; they all liked to tease me.

“OK! New step one on this quest. Pack up everything, tomorrow we head back to Atlanta where we start looking how to slay this beast.”

“But ... were not after any ‘Beast’, are we May?” From Sam.

“Shut up shorty, it’s just some slang thing from this time, I think?”

I am the Master here slaves, don’t argue with what I say or your bare butts will burn after I beat them blue?”

“Mine turn Red! What about yours Sam?”

“Mine get Red, maybe a dark Pink, no one has ever beat them blue? May does your butt...”

“Shut up Shorty or I swear it’s the airlock for you; if we ever go home again?”

“No way Jose’; I told you; I’m keeping you now unless you piss me off, too much? Got it?”

“Yes Master, can we do more shopping in Atlantis?”

“Atlanta Sweetheart, yes you can if you are all good little girls and do everything I say!”

“May, does he mean...”

“One last time Sam, S H U T U P.”

“But...”

“Sam...” Said Jenna.


I drove back to Atlantis, ... I meant Atlanta. Now they have me doing it. I mean saying ‘Fly... ‘ not doing ‘it’, anyway you know what I mean?”

‘WHY’ you say. Simple the first missing fact was never made clear. WHO was it that placed the curse? May said it was a mix of the Grand Master and another Templar’s words. We need to find out his name or go back to the year 1324 to find out. Something about this did not seem right though. Such an obvious question yet...

In Atlantis, damn again, Atlanta, I had 100 worthless assholes to ponder the answer and uncover his name before we try step 1-B.

I did not like the sneers on their three faces, when I said this.

‘It must of been my saying Atlantis?’ I thought.

It was a long drive to Atlanti ... Atlanta, we, they, two of them went inside, Sam crawled over the seat to the front. I of course just had to assist. She started to struggle with the seat belt. “You can unbutton here Sam. I mean be unbuckled.”

Too late as the blouse was undone. “Shorts too” she asked?”

“Ah, no pretty Pink underwear, huh Sam?”

“Nope, see?” As she undid her shorts too.

“I don’t understand some things May said when we went shopping.”

“Huh! I mean you should button up, at least ... never mind. What don’t you understand?”

“May said first you would like the Pink things, then she said ‘WE’ should keep wearing nothing around you, then she said “Do anything to keep him happy”, what did she mean by that?”

I was about to answer her question when the interlopers returned to the car. “Later tonight, we can try to figure that out.”

“Oh, goody!”

We reached my home in Dunwoody. It was not as big as the one that Saudi guy built but it fit my needs just fine. Sam made a comment as we past it that it was Pink. She could not hold up her shorts and carry the garment bag and suitcases into the house. Seeing her lose that battle a few time lifted my spirits. May’s. “That’s what I mean shorty.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.