Tyche - Cover

Tyche

Copyright© 2020 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 91

Having gotten the response he wanted ... and more. The cop put the patrol-car in gear and drove away.

Holy Shit!

Holy Shit!

Holy Shit!

I have a date ... and I don’t even know his name. I gave it a think and recalled the Journal.

“What is your name?”
She burst out laughing.
“What’s so funny?”
“You have no idea how many times I’ve heard that of a Saturday morning after a Friday night all-nighter. “I thought you knew. You’ve been calling me by it ever since I started working for you.”
“Sultry?”
‘Here I sit ... the most beautiful Earth girl is next to me ... I can have a life with her.’

Sure it was grandpa talking to grandma ... but the situation was so similar that I busted out laughing.

<Ha!> thought Raul.

I’m not done with you ... you, you, you-you. He thinks I’m a ventriloquist ... and YOU are my dummy ... dummy.

<I thought I was doing you a favor.>

We’ll have to see how it goes, I thought.

<Yes ... We will.>

I had no idea HOW cryptic that Yes We will was going to be.

<It’s late ... I’m cold. I wonder ... is the Hot Tub occupied?>

Ooo ... sounds good.

Out the backdoor and onto the cedar deck. I wonder how much this cost?

Alice was soaking ... and so was Auntie.

I grabbed a clean towel, stripped and immersed. Ooo ... HOT! I had to look. 112 degrees. Right on the cusp. Too hot is 113 (Montana hot-springs regulations). Research: Montana NOW regulates water temp to be 106 F. Or less. 112F was when I was attending MSU in the 80’s. Author

I know it sounds like I just jumped in ... nope ... as slow as I take getting into 34 degree water ... that’s how slow I approach 112.

“OOO’’ “Ah” “HOT” “Breathe” “Ah” “Ah” “Aaahhh”

Raul just splashed.

He rolled to his back and soaked.

“Where’s my car?” I asked Surprise.

“Not your car,” she said.

“I paid for it,” I said.

“Alice’s name is on the title.”

“I said she could use it,” Alice said. “We need something a little more sedate.”

I was 16 now ... I could buy a car ... if I paid cash. No bank ... well ... except mine ... in Michigan ... would write a car loan for a 16 year old.

I have a little old lady’s phone number ... I wonder if she’d sell the Ford ... a 1934 two door sedan is sedate. Only one way to find out.

The wind kicked up as I was getting out of the tub. Instant nipples.

I grabbed up my towel ... said I’d be right back ... and went to my domicile ... shipping container.

“Hi ... I bought your Volvo.”

“No problem ... I love it ... or I would if my Mom would let me drive it.”

“No ... she uses it every day ... the wench.”

“I was wondering ... would you part with the Ford?”

“I need something sedate. Stop, stop. Stop ... it wasn’t meant to be funny.”

“You will? Why?”

“I see ... tomorrow soon enough?”

“Thank you ... glad I could help.”

I pushed END ... I hate that ... I hung up.

Back out to the tub ... oops ... back to the laundry ... fresh towel.

<Make it two.>

Yes, sir.

“OOO’’ “Ah” “HOT” “Breathe” “Ah” “Ah” “Aaahhh”

<You said that>

“Worth saying again,” I said. I noticed the looks... “Talking to the cat.”

“Okay...” Twins. I live with twins ... one 17 ... for another month and one at least 35.”

“What did you do?”

“Brushed my teeth.” I lied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.