Tyche - Cover

Tyche

Copyright© 2020 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 66

Two said, “Me mememe.” She even raised her hand ... and bounced. Two is Very well endowed and people pay attention when she bounces.

This entire prior conversation took place in the Antler.

In the summer, Pentwater has a population overload. From the week school lets out until the last week of August, every condo and vacation rental or leased accommodation is occupied. There are several hundred ‘vacation homes’ in the town. The State Park ... which used to be tent camping with 12 trailer spaces ... has 175 trailer sites and many tent spaces. Every one of those spaces is reserved and occupied.

On any given day there may be as many as ten thousand people in town.

The Antler is full to overflowing with reservations a week in advance. However ... there are locals who come early and stay late. I am a local and can always get in ... probably because I walk in ... bus tables ... wash dishes or relieve the cook or bartender and give the waitresses breaks.

We were In the Antler when Two Bounced. Her better than mine breasts shimmed and wobbled and her impossible red hair fluttered around her shoulders like it was spread out across Your bed pillow.

Enough said.

The sail to Ludington and the Farmers Market was hurried. We stocked up with meat to burn and chicken to southern fry. Staples and veggies galore. We were gone before 3 in the afternoon ... heading west through the Sturgeon Bay Ship Canal and on to Green Bay, the city. As soon as we were far enough offshore ... Bingo ... naked ladies.

After Green Bay, the city, we sailed up Green Bay, the bay, to Little Bay du Noc and Escanaba. We took a berth at Ludington Beach Marina and a tour of the iron ore storage. The last ore boat loaded out in 2017 ... there will be no more. The remainder of the ore is being loaded into railcars and clean up has begun.

For lunch we had that Upper Peninsula favorite, Pasties. MMMM. Three nights waiting for a weather window and we were off again, sailing between Saint Martin and Rock islands on the way to Beaver Island ... the town and the island. Pump out and fuel up. We shopped McDonough’s Market for fresh greens and then off to the biggest Tourist Trap in the state ... Mackinac Island ... and the Michigan State Waterways marina in the Mackinac Island harbor. The only vehicles allowed on the island are bicycles.

The Hotel is one of the wonders of Michigan and not all that far from the smoking hole that was the Island home of the Princessapality.

I wonder how Junior is doing.

Three days and three nights at the Hotel festivities and we were partied out. We sailed back west near the wreck of the Cedarville and under the Mackinac Bridge.

For our sanity we we stopped at Little Manitou Island for a hike to the western beach and back ... stretching our legs. Even a 65 foot catamaran is cramped.

At the beginning of August we tied up at our dock in Pentwater. Alice went to the post office to check her mail and found her acceptance letter from UT Austin. How about that.

I was sorting my mail at the Green Street house and found a letter from Bud telling me that my container house was set, the concrete cured and when would I be coming?

No time like the present. I needed a vacation from my vacation. We drove straight through, taking turns at the wheel and stopping only at dire need ... pee and gas. One thousand three hundred fifty five miles ... the drive took 21 hours. The border crossings took nearly five hours Michigan and 6 hours Illinois. Getting Out of the FED A was harder than getting in.

I turned 16.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.