Tyche - Cover

Tyche

Copyright© 2020 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 65

That’s over and I’m okay. I get depressed because I’ve failed in my primary function ... propagate the human race. But ... I get happy because I didn’t. I’m too young to be a mom. Doesn’t mean I don’t think about it.

We couldn’t go back to Fiji ... we are already there. Can’t go to Bud Field ... Bud knows we’re in Fiji. Alice is ‘upset’ because she can’t go to the pub and meet up with Mister Wonderful. We need to go somewhere ... so ... we went back to Pentwater ... and really pissed off Two.

Auntie Mom knows about the watch. She knows the hazards that can arise with idle use ... without thinking first.

Two is pissed because she spent all that cash ... about 60 thousand on hot weather clothes ... and Pentwater does have hot summer days ... but the nights are cool, generally in the high 50’s or low 60’s.

“This is boring,” Two said. Two weeks in a little tourist trap is kinda boring...

“We have membership at the Yacht Club.” I suggested.

“I’ll be right back,” Two said. And she was.

“I don’t recognize that Farr,” I said.

“Surprise built it for me ... the summer she turned 15,” Two said.

“It looks new,” I said.

“Only used three times ... I think I was 16 that time.” She pondered a minute. “That was the time we went to Perth. You should have seen the swim wear we bought for Surprise.”

I thought about it, “The G string with the transparent when wet top?”

“Yes ... that one,” Two said. “That looked so good on her.”

“She still has it,” I said.

“She does?”

“Still fits.”

“It does?”

“Yup.”

“Now I’m depressed,” she said.

“Why? I mean ... look at you,” I said.

So we two, Alice and I, did ... looked at an artfully arranged 18 year old. Perfection.

“Do you have any idea how hard it to maintain this ... I’m more than two thousand years old. It takes up a lot of time and energy. Why do you think sometimes I’m invisible? I have to rearrange me. Surprise is what ... thirty? Look at her.”

So ... we did ... made her nervous. All three of us looked at her. Of course we had to turn and stare.

“What?”

“Surprise? How old are you?” I asked. “And don’t say 29 ... you said that three years ago.”

“Anyone want to take the Basilisk out for the weekend?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.