Tyche - Cover

Tyche

Copyright© 2020 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 64

I know, I know, I know ... the base price for a Mac Pro tower is Six grand ... but that’s the basic outfit ... and it’ll do EVERYTHING I want and more ... but ... the bells and whistles, more cores... 28 actually ... adds 63 hundred. 768GB of DDRr4 memory slaps another 12 thousand on the price ... and the rest of the upgrade is video.

Bells and whistles.

Makes me wet.

I bought one for me and one for Alice. Alice is going to school with me ... Seven said her testing scores were the second highest in the state. Interesting ... because we’re both at the Testing Center ... now.

And a Mac Pro laptop for us both.

College student ... going to school on Daddy’s Buck.

YES! I KNOW!

An iMac Pro would have worked. But ... the pro tower has server guts ... and the iMac has ... well ... the same stuff Dell uses.

So ... SHUT UP ABOUT IT!

I have an ulterior motive. I know my hormones are kicking in. High school romance is generally stupid, I never had time for one. But ... I want a SMART MAN ... a GEEK! The kind of guy who takes one look at my computer and thinks ... this chick isn’t a bimbo. The kind of guy who owns patents and writes software programs. I have no intention of being a notch on a bedpost.

And another thing ... I know what I look like. Gloria’s is trimming the cake. I’ve spent the last fifteen years in little girls clothes ... I remember one fancy dress ... I wore it when mom married dad ... I was two. The rest of my life has been jeans, jumpers and sneakers.

I bought clothes that shout LOOK AT ME.

I wonder how I’m going to like it when they do.

Please excuse me. I just dotted my sentence.

This woman thing ... one would think I’d get used to it ... but ... it amazes me.

Well ... shit fuzzy. I just spent three hundred dollars on bikinis and can’t go in the water for five days.

Alice here.

Yup ... she done it. Period.

This watch thing is worrisome. I’m driving a rather nice restorod... 1964 Volvo 544 ... with a four valve DOHC configuration ... not a 302 Boss ... and it looks like it was born in the engine compartment ... and I’m in the George I. Sanchez building’s Testing Center ... and in Fiji ... wait ... not yet ... I’m en route to Hawaii on the way to Fiji.

There are three of me. I’m not sure I like it.

I have been warned ... don’t get too close to me. I will join. Not a maybe or a might ... a WILL. At least I’ll get my ashes hauled ... tonight.

I think this might do it ... I can’t explain this to my parents ... they’d lock me up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.