Tyche - Cover

Tyche

Copyright© 2020 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 63

So ... I have an escort ... when they’re not doing something more important. If they are doing something important ... I get the redhead ... red like every redhead wants to be red ... but can’t find the color on the Clairol Charts. Hers is unnaturally natural. Nobody has hair like that. And ... she’s the only girl I know who has boobs better than mine. She doesn’t ‘bounce’ ... she quivers.

<We have to go,> Seven said.

She does that. And six of them go ... and leave the troublemaker ... to watch out for me.

“Gloria’s Secret?” Red said.

“Yup,” I said.

“Swim suits?”

“Uh huh.”

“Well?”

“Oh ... Alice ... to the Mall.”

“You two are positively nuts.” But she put it in gear and we went to the Mall. On the way, she said, “I’m Alice.”

“They call me Two,” Two said. “Pleased to meet you.”

“Two, do you have money,” I asked.

“I have my cards,” she said.

“How old are you going to be?”

“18.”

And she was... 18.

We assaulted Gloria’s.

I spent 20 thousand ... and change. So did Alice.

Two said, “I love your home. May I have one container?”

“We have four ... sure.”

She filled it. Her associate had the best day of her life. Well over a hundred grand ... they promised delivery. Watching Two pay with her Titanium MasterCard was fun. Two was all it said. Numbers ... no expiration date ... Just Two. The card reader took it and the register printed a receipt.

“You need a bigger car,” Two said.

“Probably,” I said. “It’s my turn.”

“Now what?” Alice said.

“Apple. There’s a store.”

When we found it I said, “Now ... THAT’S impressive.”

Floor to ceiling glass and mostly packed.

Just inside the door, a girl in jeans and an Apple shirt asked, “Do you have an appointment?”

“No.”

“What is wrong with your MAC?”

“Mostly ... it’s in Michigan and I want to replace it.”

“Oh ... you want to buy?”

“Yes,” I said, “Are all of these people here for repairs?”

“Broken or out of date phones.”

I looked a little closer ... most of the phones being looked at had been dropped ... but a few dripped.

“I see,” I said. “You can’t fix stupid.”

She giggled.

“There’s almost a million people in the greater Austin area. Some nights there’s no room to walk.” “You should see the place after a thunderstorm.”

“Alice? Did you remember to bring your desktop?”

The look was priceless.

“That’s a no,” I said.

“Can you show me what’s what or do I need a salesperson? Two? Are you interested?”

Two said, “I’ll just browse.” And she did.

“I know what I want,” I said. “Why don’t you write me up?”

I spent fifty nine thousand on two full on Mac Pro towers and two Mac Pro laptops.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.