Tyche - Cover

Tyche

Copyright© 2020 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 120

Everett tried.

Oh yes.

He followed Adam. Followed each and every woman who he thought was Adam’s girl. He spent so much time trying to find Adam’s girl that he lost Janie to a high school quarterback.

Hmm, how about that ... Madre was right. Janie WAS a tramp. And 13. Saved by the bell.

He rode every 18 bus for a week ... He figured the mid day busses were a waste of time ... Adam’s girl had early morning and late afternoon classes. Starting in the mornings he rode the 18 all the way to the last stop, Busses ran every fifteen minutes, He waited for the next bus and rode that one back ... for a WEEK! Adam’s girl was never on a one of them.

Later, Adam mentioned that his girl had bought Mrs. Metcalfe’s car. He knew Metcalfe would never sell the Ford ... so it had to be the Volvo. He found it by cruising the lots.

Laying in wait, he was always too far to see the driver in detail ... all he knew was the driver was hot. He knew that by the shadow of her cleavage. At least a D cup. He followed Surprise right up to Christmas Break.

Christmas Break, at dinner one night, Adam announced he had to go to Italy ... a company, Flintkote Industries ... was paying. Everett stopped listening ... Adam was gone a lot, discussing software with major brands.

After Adam was back from his business trip, Everett took to hanging out at the Union. She had to be there. She was.

Except, she wasn’t Adam’s she ... she was Alice.

Alice was pretty damn spectacular ... and her voice!

Tyche had picked up the flu in Italy. Finally released, she was on the first flight that allowed her to board. Adam picked her up at the airport, took her to Bud, and spent several days ... and nights ... catching up.

Back in school, Tyche was surprised to see Adam after class. He was dressed like Adam. He walked like Adam. He smiled like Adam. The closer he got the more she was sure the man wasn’t ‘her’ Adam.

“Hi, babe,” said the not Adam.

“Hello, Everett,” said Tyche.

“Well ... Shit!” Eve exclaimed. “It’s always worked before. How did you know?”

“You don’t sound like Adam.”

<Good one>

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.