Tyche - Cover

Tyche

Copyright© 2020 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 118

“Yes ma’am!” He said, and put action to his words.

“It might help if you took your clothes off,” I suggested.

He looked down and realized, “Yes ma’am!”

He threw soaking wet shirt, tee, shoes, socks and pants on the bathroom floor and needed help with his boxers. I assisted.

“I’ve read everything I can find ... and everybody says guys like this.”

I was already on my knees ... so I gave it a lick ... and a suck ... and another.

“Ooo ... me likee ... best taste since banana split.”

I dove in for another.

<Are you sure?>

I don’t think I’ve ever been so sure about anything, I thought back at One.

After an afternoon and evening of strenuous exercise, the hot tub was extremely relaxing. I didn’t even mind Surprise ... and One. Adam was a little embarrassed. He was still as hard as steel.

“Are you going to introduce me?” Auntie Mom asked.

In case it hadn’t been mentioned before ... I look like Sultry ... Surprise looks like Sultry. One looks like what ever she chooses.

“Adam Dent, Surprise Flintkote ... my aunt ... and sometimes mom. This...” I indicated the seventeen year old siren seated on my other side... “Is One ... she’s part of Two ... who I expect to show up any second.”

“Mom?” Adam asked.

“Only sometimes,” Surprise said, “I am pleased as punch to meet you. Hi, Junior. Adam, meet Wendy Wanzor Austin, Princess and ruler of the Princessapality ... never to be referred to as anything except Junior.”

I got an enthusiastic hug from Her Royal Highness.

“Well?” Junior asked.

“Well worth waiting for,” I confessed, blushed, grinned and said, “Hello Seven. Please don’t.”

“Don’t what?”

“Discombobulate.” “Adam Dent, please meet the Powers that Be.”

“Tyche ... you know the oddest people.”

He stood ... achingly erect ... and bowed to everybody.

“This is the best dream I ever had.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.