Tyche - Cover

Tyche

Copyright© 2020 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 111

To answer the second question first, I said, “I don’t know ... ask him.”

As for the first question, “I’m a junior/senior special student at University of Texas, Austin.

As to the results of the answer to the second question...

“Ooo, he likes it.” And then Raul stood up.

“Ulp!”

“Oh my god!”

“He’s a big one!”

“Is he legal?”

And I said, “He loves to visit the black panther at the Wild Animal Rescue ... she ... the panther ... thinks he’s the best thing next to steak and potatoes. And yes, he’s legal.”

And ... now the first ... question. “I started high school when I was 10 ... the finks made me stay the whole four years.”

A hand was raised.

“Pentwater doesn’t have a middle school. In actual fact ... the school is K through 12 ... in one building ... but not one room.”

The whole time this was going on, Raul was wrestling with several of the questioners ... who were all alumna of Westlake. He’d take one on while the others were my private inquisition.

“You a genius ... or something.”

“Both ... a genius and something.” I noticed what Raul was doing. “Raul ... quite that.”

<Aww ... do I have to?>

“I can see I’m going to have to find a female,” I said.

The woman Raul was wrestling, said, “Not neutered, I see.”

“Nope ... He’s not broke,” I said.

“I have a rather large Maine Coon female at home ... would you mind if she borrowed him?”

<Ooo ... yes, mom.>

“How about you bring her to Bud Field and we’ll see what pops up.”

She didn’t even answer ... just turned and headed out of the stadium.

“Raul ... Quit that.” Raul had the biggest erection I’d ever seen on a cat ... half again bigger than my Bengal ... ex Bengal.

“I have to run, ladies. Mercy flight for my cat.”

I was out the door before anyone could call me on it.

Raul loaded up before I opened my door.

“You in a hurry?”

<Yes. Oh yes.>

He was pacing all the way to the turn off. On the way by the helicopter pile, Bud told me there was a guest at the hangar.

“She had the biggest furball in the front seat ... huge cat. Looked more like a Canadian Lynx than a house cat.”

I drove up to the hangar ... Raul vacated his side ... the HUGE Maine Coon bailed out ... They were gone three days.

“That is the biggest piece of yard art I’ve ever seen.”

“It flies.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.