Tyche - Cover

Tyche

Copyright© 2020 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 109

“Commercial?” I said. “You have flown Non Commercial? Like private?”

<Piper Cub ... Cessna 15o ... SBD.>

“What is an SBD?”

<Slow But Deadly ... World War Two Navy Dive Bomber ... also called Douglas Scout Bomber.>

“Where did you do that?”

<Japan ... my human was a Navy Pilot. Collected. Had one less landing than takeoff.>

He wasn’t flippant about it ... he was as sad as he could be.

“Okay,” Harper (I finally read her name tag) said. She did the only thing she could think of ... she gave Raul a genuine, ‘I mean it,’ hug. He shuddered ... and buried his nose between her tits. The tits were more comforting than the hug...

Hey ... HE’s an animal.

And male.

A male that purrs ... and he did.

Cats have a larynx (voice box), laryngeal muscles, and a neural oscillator ... purring comes from the throat ... and it’s something humans can hear ... and ... most importantly ... feel.

Harper ‘felt’ his purr ... and her nipples peaked. She hugged him tighter.

You know that contented look cats get when they’re happy. They don’t actually ‘smile’ ... it’s a different look ... usually cats look ‘disdainful’ ... right then ... Raul looked happy ... and purred louder.

“Aren’t you the sweetest thing ... and so big.”

Now he sounded like an out of time Harley.

And I said, “Fly? You never said...”

<You have that huge aircraft ... when are we going up?>

Harper gave a snort.

“You fly?”

“Yes.”

“I thought you were 16.”

“I’ve been a licensed pilot since I was four ... or five ... I forget,” and that was a lie ... Flintkotes never forget ... uhh ... do we?

To forestall lengthy explanations, I said, “Junior did it.”

“Junior who...?” And the realization of exactly WHO Junior was spread over her like the tide in the Bay of Fundy. “You know the Princess.”

“Yes,” I confessed. “My Auntie Mom bought her summer house.”

“Wait ... Flintkote? ... Flintkote...,” another sweeping tide... “Your mother...”

“Yup.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.