Two Plus One - Cover

Two Plus One

Copyright © 2003 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 22

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Paul and Gina are official, and now it's time to expand the boundaries of their relationship. He has his eye on the goddess Kendall, and Gina might like her too. But are they ready to open up their relationship? Is Kendall even interested?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   School   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The next morning, I had to drag myself out of bed. I wanted to sleep late, but I was awake and my body seemed determined to stay that way. So I did my morning workout with less enthusiasm than normal. Friday workouts aren’t my favorite anyway: abs, sides, and legs. After several sets of ab crunches and sit-ups with weights on my chest, I always felt like puking.

When I finished my last sit-up, I collapsed and closed my eyes, my chest heaving. I could already feel the burn in my stomach muscles, and the last thing I wanted to do was jump rope. As I stared up at the early morning sky, I let my mind wander and slowly worked up the energy to stand. At least jumping rope would be mindless, and I could think about the events of the past week.

Things with Gina seemed to be moving at a breakneck pace. And then it hit me—in little more than a week, she and her family would be leaving! I didn’t even want to think about being apart for a year, but I knew I’d have to. And I knew that Gina and I would have to talk about it.

Twenty minutes of jumping rope seemed to pass in the blink of an eye. By the time I coiled my rope, the sun had risen above the ridge behind me, painting the sky with shades of pink and red. I still wanted some time to think, and since no one seemed to be awake yet, I decided to go for a run. I still didn’t like running, but I was beginning to see the appeal of the solitude. As I headed down the sandy road toward the gate, I once again let my mind wander.

Unfortunately, I didn’t really get anything worked out. I thought about a lot, but came to no definite conclusions. The one good thing I did come up with: my father worked for a major airline! As long as I flew stand-by, I could travel almost anywhere I wanted to, with my parents’ permission, of course. And I could do it for free! If there were no direct Atlanta to Charleston routes, I could fly using inter-airline discounts. I’d have to pay for the tickets, but the discount was substantial.

When I got back to the camp proper, I figured I had run at least three miles. My stomach was doing flip-flops and my calves felt like molten lead, but I had the feeling of euphoria that comes from a good, hard workout. I jogged around the corner of my cabin and laced my fingers behind my head, breathing hard.

“Good morning,” Gina said sweetly. She and Mom had been talking on the porch.

“Morning,” I said.

“Do you want me to fix you breakfast?” they asked simultaneously. Then they looked at each other and burst out laughing.

“Yes, please,” I said. “I’m gonna shower first, though.”

“Okay,” Gina said, bounding down the stairs.

I grinned at her, watching her breasts gently bounce as she moved.

She gave me a kiss and handed me a towel.

“Erin,” Mom said through the screen door, “breakfast in thirty minutes.” Erin answered her and then Mom turned to Gina. “Gina, why don’t you run up and tell your family we’ll have breakfast together. Then you and I can cook for all of us. How’s that sound?”

Gina practically beamed at me. “Sounds great,” she said.


At breakfast, I think I single-handedly ate enough for three or four people. Gina’s mom even teased me about how their grocery budget would double if they had any sons. Mom merely grinned and agreed with her. I was still hungry, so I got up to fix a bowl of cereal. While I was eating it, Mom and Elizabeth talked about a joint trip to the grocery store. By the time I finished my second bowl of cereal, all the women were staring at me with ill-concealed mirth. I wasn’t being crass or anything, so I think they were just amazed. I shrugged unrepentantly. I was hungry, so I ate.

After breakfast, Kendall and Drew came into the clubhouse with their parents. Kendall immediately joined Gina and me, while Drew sought out Jill and Trish. Erin and Leah affected not to notice, which made us grin. Believe it or not, I was still a little hungry, and when I mentioned it to Gina, she playfully rolled her eyes at me. Nonetheless, she grabbed a couple of oranges.

Then Gina, Kendall, and I headed down to the lake. We walked around to the shallow end and spread our towels on the grass. Gina handed me an orange and then offered Kendall the other one, which she politely declined. Unfortunately, we were all a little nervous around each other. Well, I wasn’t really nervous, but I could tell that they were. I wanted to do something to lighten the mood, and had a minor brainstorm.

“Gina?” I asked.

“Hmm?”

I pointed to the orange still in her hands. “Would you peel that for me?” I hadn’t realized it at the time, but when Gina had fed me oranges in the past, it was always a very intimate experience. I wanted to include Kendall in that intimacy, and I wanted to do it with Gina’s cooperation. It was a small step, but an important one.

Gina looked at me suddenly and then focused upon the orange she still held. Finally, she nodded distractedly, glancing at Kendall.

“Will you peel one too?” I asked Kendall, handing her the other orange.

She, in turn, glanced furtively at Gina.

While they were distracted with the oranges, I moved to sit between them, stretching my legs out before me and propping myself up with my arms.

“Do you want us to feed you too, Your Highness?” Gina asked, with an edge to her voice.

“Why yes,” I said, with a haughty air. “That would be splendid.” Unfortunately, I couldn’t say it with a straight face. When I laughed, the girls nervously joined in.

Gina was the first to bring an orange slice to my lips. Instead of merely letting her pop it into my mouth, I quickly captured her fingertips as well. I moved the orange slice to the side of my mouth and sensuously sucked her finger, gazing into her eyes as I did.

“Oh,” she breathed. “No fair.”

Then I released her finger and chewed the orange with a smug smile.

When I looked at Kendall, she was watching with wide-eyed disbelief. She stared at me for a moment before she realized I was ready for the next slice. She actually blushed as she looked down and pulled one free. She brought it to my lips and I captured her fingers as well. I sucked the juice from her fingertips and then smiled suggestively as I chewed the orange.

“My turn,” Gina said, bringing another slice to my mouth.

I scooted back a bit—so I could sit up and cross my legs—and put a hand on each girl’s thigh. I wanted them to see that I was touching the other, but also that I wasn’t playing any favorites. I don’t know why, but it seemed like the thing to do. They continued feeding me orange sections, while I continued licking and sucking their fingers after each one. As I did so, my dick twitched a few times and began to stiffen, a fact that both girls noticed.

I know Gina wanted to see me with Kendall, and I know Kendall thought she understood what it would be like to share me, but I don’t think either of them understood the reality of our evolving relationship. For that matter, I don’t think I did either, at least not completely. But I also thought I had a much better grasp on things than they did. So I started slowly. If they could both feed me orange slices—an intimate but non-sexual act—then we could probably take things further.

What surprised me most was that I thought of all this on the fly. I hadn’t rehearsed any of it, I just did it. And it seemed to be working. A lot of the nervousness and tension was gone, replaced by giggles and shared grins. By the time we finished the oranges, I was no longer hungry. In addition, Gina and Kendall could easily tell that I was aroused. Judging by their breathing and erect nipples, they were too.

I wanted to take things further, but that’s when we saw the first flash of lightning. Several seconds later, the thunder rolled over us. I looked up and realized that the sky had darkened. Worse, it was growing darker still. So we picked up our towels and began walking toward the clubhouse. At the top of the hill, we met Manfred and Jenny. I noticed that Jenny was no longer wearing her bikini bottoms, and Manfred seemed unusually relaxed. Gina, Kendall, and I shared a private smile.

“Hey, dude,” he said to me. “Hi Gina. Hi Kendall.” Then he put his arm around Jenny.

“Hi,” she said.

“Hi,” we all replied in unison.

“We were gonna go dodge the storm on Jenny’s front porch. Y’all wanna come?”

Before the girls could answer, I said, “No thanks, Stick. I think we were gonna hang out in the clubhouse for a while.”

“Suit yourself,” he said. “Bye.”

“Bye,” Jenny said over her shoulder as they walked off.

“Oh we were, were we?” Gina asked.

“Sure,” I said. “It’ll give us time to talk. Just the three of us.”

“Oh.”

Kendall just grinned.


The buildup to the storm was impressive. For forty-five minutes, it simply got darker, windier, and louder. Heat lightning flashed, and thunder cascaded over us as the storm drew closer. I counted the seconds between seeing the lightning and hearing the thunder—a trick my dad had taught me—and figured that the leading edge of the storm was still fifteen or twenty minutes away.

Kara told us that our moms had gone up to the Coulter cabin a little while earlier. Erin and Leah were going to go to the store with them, but they were going to wait until the worst of the storm had passed. Then Kara and Gina shared a couple of meaningful looks before Kara gathered her book and towel and headed up the hill.

“What was that about?” Kendall asked, finally working up the courage to broach the subject.

“What?” Gina asked, as innocently as she could.

“That. You and Kara.”

“What about Kara?” Gina asked.

Before Kendall could ask again, I cut in. “Kara was just making sure everything was okay,” I said reasonably.

Two heads swiveled my direction.

“Okay?” Kendall asked anxiously.

I nodded. “With the three of us.”

“She doesn’t know, does she?” Kendall asked in a hushed voice. “What if she knows? Will she—”

“Relax,” I said. “She knows.”

Kendall’s jaw dropped open. “She won’t tell, will she?” she asked, her voice rising a decibel or two. “You don’t think she’d tell your parents, do you?”

“Tell them what?” Gina asked, genuinely perplexed.

“About ... you know ... us,” Kendall hissed.

When Gina burst out laughing, Kendall’s confusion only deepened.

I leaned forward. “Her parents... , “ I said, looking at Gina for confirmation. When she nodded, I continued, “ ... already know.”

“Mom does,” Gina said.

Kendall stared at us, agog.

“My mom knows too,” I said gently.

Kendall swallowed hard. “We’re not gonna get in trouble, are we?” she asked hastily. “I mean, we haven’t even done anything yet.” Then she turned to me. “They won’t ground you, will they? Please tell me they won’t tell my parents. Oh, my goodness!”

“Wait,” I said, raising my voice a little. “Calm down.”

Gina became subdued when she realized Kendall was serious, and seriously upset.

“No, they won’t tell your parents,” I said.

“How do your moms even know?” Kendall asked.

“That,” I said, “is another long story. But you remember what I told you last night?” I looked around to make sure no one was within hearing distance. “About how our parents are swingers?”

She nodded.

“They understand about our relationship,” I said, indicating the three of us with a gesture. “My mom figured it out last night, when I told her I spent the evening talking to you.”

“She knows about last night?” Kendall blurted, louder than she’d intended.

“Not the details,” I said quickly. “But she can probably figure it out. She’s pretty smart.”

“And you’re not in trouble or anything?”

I shook my head. “Remember? They understand.”

Kendall looked to Gina for support. She found it, but not the kind she’d been expecting.

“And I talked to my mom about it, too,” Gina said softly. “I ... I was worried about losing Paul to you.”

“You were?”

Gina nodded. “Mmm hmm. I didn’t want to admit it to myself, but I could see how much he loves you. And I was worried.” It was easy to see what kind of effort it took for her to admit that. “Paul and I talked about it a lot,” she continued, “and I talked to my mom too. She told me to trust Paul, which I do. I trust him not to hurt me. Not intentionally, at least. And I trust him not to hurt you, either.” She sighed ruefully. “If I hadn’t listened to Paul, I probably would’ve really hurt your feelings.”

Kendall looked at me, her jaw working soundlessly.

“Maybe, maybe not,” I said. “But our parents know what’s going on between the three of us.”

“And you’re not in trouble?” Kendall asked incredulously.

“Why would we be?” I asked rhetorically. “We’re not hurting anyone, we’re being careful and discreet, and we treat each other with respect.”

“Do you think they’ll tell my parents?” she asked nervously.

I looked at Gina, who shrugged. “I don’t think so,” I said.

Kendall visibly relaxed.

“They wouldn’t do anything to get you in trouble,” I said. “Our parents are really cool.”

“No kidding. I can’t believe you all even talk to them about stuff like this.”

I shrugged. “Like I said, our parents are really cool.”

“My parents sure aren’t,” she said sourly. “If my mom even thought I was doing ... what we’re talking about,” she said deliberately, “she’d ground me until I’m thirty.”

“Come on, it can’t be that bad,” I chided her gently.

“You don’t know my mom,” she said. “And my dad is the epitome of ‘protective father.’”

“Well,” I said, “as long as we’re careful, I don’t think they’ll figure anything out.”

“I hope not. My mother would hit the roof if she thought I was fooling around.”

Gina and I smiled at each other. More and more, I was glad I had the parents I did. She was probably thinking the same thing.

“The more I learn about you two,” Kendall said, “the more I’m amazed.”

I looked at her earnestly. “Do you like what you’re learning?”

She paused to consider it for a moment and then nodded. “I think so. It’s not what I expected, either. I thought you were just a regular guy.”

“I am a regular guy,” I protested mildly.

“Not hardly,” she snorted. “I don’t know any regular guys who have two girlfriends.”

I quickly looked at Gina to gauge her reaction.

She smiled with equanimity and then leaned toward Kendall. “I don’t think many guys could even handle girls like us,” she said with a grin.

As the two of them laughed, the squall line broke over the clubhouse and the roar of the rain filled the air around us.

When it rains, it pours, I thought with a silent chuckle.


We sat around and just talked for a while, getting comfortable together. Gina was still a little unsure of herself, but she took her cues from me. Kendall was amazed, insecure, enthusiastic, or curious, each by turns. Although there were a lot of people in the clubhouse, the tattoo of the rain beating down upon the roof ensured we wouldn’t be overheard.

I think Kendall was still a little shocked that Gina would want to share me. What Kendall didn’t yet realize was that Gina also wanted me to share her. Well, perhaps it was a bit more complicated than that, I privately admitted. But it was fun watching the two of them work toward understanding our developing relationship. In the process, I learned a lot about their reactions and insecurities, simply by keeping my mouth shut and paying attention.

It was interesting to watch Kendall, now that she knew Gina was interested in girls too. The previous night, Gina had been disappointed to learn that Kendall wasn’t exactly enthusiastic about sex with another girl, but she also pointed out that Kendall hadn’t closed the door completely, either. She certainly wasn’t shocked by it, but judging by her body language, she wasn’t exactly encouraging Gina.

In the end, however, we were all good friends. That would be the core of any relationship we’d have, sexual or otherwise. I was also a little amazed that I could sit back and analyze things as dispassionately as I was. The previous year, even the previous month, I probably would’ve worked myself into apoplexy trying to think of all the “what if?” scenarios that could occur. Now, I sat back and enjoyed the conversation. Oh, I still analyzed things and tried to pay attention to what the girls weren’t saying, as much as to what they were saying, but I didn’t get worked up about it.

Is this what maturity is like? I wondered. No, I thought wryly, this is what self-confidence is like. And maybe a little bit of maturity.

“Hey,” I said at a lull in the conversation, “why don’t we get out of here.” I gestured at the growing crowd of people. It was lunchtime, and families were coming down to eat. “Let’s eat some sandwiches real quick, grab Scrabble, then go hang out in my family’s cabin. Mom and Erin have gone to the store and my dad’s on a trip, so we’ll have the place to ourselves.”

We all looked at each other, eagerness plainly written across our faces.

“Sure,” Gina said brightly.

“That’d be great,” Kendall added.

“I’ll get the game and wrap it in a towel while you all fix sandwiches,” I said.

When we were finished eating lunch, we quickly cleaned up and headed toward the clubhouse door. It was still raining, but the rain had turned from a torrential downpour to a steady, drenching shower. We’d get wet on the way to my cabin, but at least we’d have some privacy once we got there.

“Lemme run by the Winnie and tell my mom where I’ll be,” Kendall said as we approached the screen door.

I nodded. “Gina and I’ll run up to the cabin. We’ll have a dry towel waiting for you.”

We all grinned at each other and then opened the door. It was raining hard enough that it wasn’t even worth running. Soon enough, Kendall waved to us and veered toward her camper. For some crazy reason, Gina and I sprinted the last hundred yards to our cabin. I could’ve easily outpaced her, but I held back and ran next to her. Finally, we bounded up the cabin stairs, a little winded and grinning like idiots. The towel protecting the Scrabble box was nearly drenched, so I quickly removed it and hung it over one of the rocking chairs.

Once inside, Gina fetched us two dry towels from the bathroom. The first thing I did was dry the Scrabble box. Then I dried myself. A few minutes later, Kendall trudged up the stairs looking like a drowned rat. She was a very buxom rat, but a drowned rat nonetheless.

“I don’t wanna drip on the cabin floor,” she said through the screen door. “Can you just throw me a towel?”

“Nonsense,” Gina said. “We dripped on the floor. Come on in.” She turned to fetch another towel as Kendall came inside.

I enjoyed watching Kendall dry off, noticing that she had to lift her breasts to dry underneath them. She blushed self-consciously when she saw me looking. I smiled to reassure her, and she grinned shyly in return.

“Let’s get some fresh towels to sit on,” Gina said. “Where does your mom keep them?”

I pointed to the bottom drawer of the large dresser.

“I’m going to have to help her do laundry,” Gina said, “with all the towels we’re going through.”

I hung up my damp towel while Gina grabbed fresh ones. The girls both kept their first towels, to dry their hair with.

“Does Erin have a comb we can borrow?” Gina asked. “I don’t want tangles in my hair.”

“Sure,” I said, striding toward the bathroom. I handed Erin’s large-handled comb to Gina.

She dried her hair some more, hung her damp towel in the bathroom, then began combing out her ebony hair. When she was done, she passed the comb to Kendall, who repeated Gina’s ritual, almost motion for motion. With their hair finally dressed, but still wet, we spread our clean towels and sat. Gina and I sat together on the couch, while Kendall moved toward one of the easy chairs.

“Hold on a second,” Gina said suddenly. “Swap with me, Kendall.”

Kendall looked up, perplexed. “Huh?”

“I get to sit next to him all the time. You sit over here on the couch, and I’ll sit on the chair.”

“No, you sit next to him,” Kendall said.

They went back and forth a few times, each girl trying to get the other to sit next to me.

Finally, I threw up my hands in mock frustration. “I’ll sit on the chair,” I said.

They looked a little chagrined.

“Well,” Gina said thoughtfully, “that way, we’ll both get to look at you.”

“Yeah,” Kendall quickly agreed.

With the seating arrangements finally taken care of, we set up the board, drew our letters, and began to play. In the middle of the game, wonder of wonders, I was actually winning. I’d managed to put the J in “enjoy” on a triple-letter score and turn “oust” into “joust.” So I’d gotten 48 points just from the letter J. Needless to say, I was pretty excited about that. On the strength of the lead provided by my “enjoy/joust” score, I managed to win the game.

“Hey,” I said suddenly. “Why don’t we play dirty Scrabble.”

The girls looked at me, puzzled.

“You know,” I said, “something like double points for any dirty word.”

“Yeah!” Gina said quickly.

“What counts as a dirty word?” Kendall asked.

“Anything you wouldn’t say in front of your grandmother.”

“Okay,” she said, blushing.

We mixed the letters in the box top and chose one to see who played first (whoever drew the letter closest to A went first). We all drew six more letters and then Kendall played first. Thinking about the two beautiful girls while trying to come up with dirty words was more than enough to make my penis begin to stiffen. Instead of trying to prevent the reaction, I let nature take its course. By the time we’d each played two words, I was fully erect. Both girls seemed to be having a difficult time concentrating on the game. I grinned to myself and studied my own letters.

Kendall was the first to come up with a dirty word, “suck.” It wasn’t really something you wouldn’t say in front of your grandmother, but that wasn’t the point. It got us all thinking about the sexual meanings of the word. And with my hard-on jutting up from my lap, having the girls think about “suck” as a dirty word suited me just fine.

Gina’s first dirty word was “nipple,” although she had to use a blank tile for the second P. Once again, nipple wasn’t something you’d likely refrain from saying in front of your grandmother, but we all agreed that it was dirty enough. My turn was next. I looked at my letters and then scratched my head. What could I do with a J, W, two Bs, an S, and two Os? Nothing worthwhile, I was convinced.

I ran through a couple of words in my head, mostly simple ones like “boobs,” “bows,” or “jobs.” Then I started looking at the board, to see where I could place my word. A few spots looked promising, but then the L in “nipple” jumped out at me. I could do “blows.” That would garner decent points, and I might even convince the girls that it was a dirty word. Then I suddenly realized what the game’s coup de grâce would be: “blowjobs.” I frantically looked at my letters, just to make sure I hadn’t gotten mixed up. When I started laying out my tiles, the girls looked on with growing curiosity.

When I played the final letter, they both giggled. Then they started adding up the score my word was going to generate. The first B was on a double word score, and the 8-point J was on a double letter score. The word alone was worth 29 points, before the double word score, which made it 58 points. Because it was undeniably a dirty word, the score doubled again, so I ended up with 116 points. Kendall reluctantly pointed out that because I’d used all my tiles in one word, I received an additional 50 points. So the final blockbuster word score was 166 points!

I tried not to celebrate too egregiously, but I couldn’t help myself. I bounced around the room, jumping up and down like some crazed kangaroo with an erection. Gales of helpless laughter from the girls accompanied my victory dance, and when I finally stopped jumping for joy, I realized the hilarity of the situation. But I was too pumped on adrenaline to completely calm down. I hadn’t won the game yet, but with the kind of commanding lead I’d just gained, it was all but certain that I would.

“I can’t believe I actually won two games in a row,” I gushed.

Gina turned to Kendall. “Leave it to Paul to win with a blowjob,” she said sardonically.

“Not just any blowjob,” I countered, my emotions still riding high. “The word was blowjobs, plural, as in ‘more than one blowjob.’”

That brought a fresh round of giggles from the girls.

“I think that might’ve been one of the best blowjobs I’ve ever had,” I said, being silly.

“Oh really?” Gina asked, gasping as she laughed.

“The next time he wants a blowjob,” Kendall said, finally working up the courage to join in, “you can just get out the Scrabble board.”

“How would you like it if we did that?” Gina asked me through her laughter. “Hmm?”

“I wouldn’t care. I can live happily with the knowledge that I beat you both at Scrabble with the king of all blowjobs.”

That set them off again, and they rocked against each other, laughing so hard that I thought they might roll off the couch. Their laughter was contagious, and I laughed along with them, at myself as much as anything else. When we finally calmed down a little, Gina looked at Kendall.

“Why don’t we concede this game,” she said. “He’s going to win it anyway.”

Kendall nodded. “Besides,” she said soberly, her eyes locked on my flagging erection, “I don’t know how you can sit there and play Scrabble with him like ... that.”

In an instant, the mood in the cabin changed from hilarious to horny. The change was nearly palpable. I took a deep breath and wondered if I could smell it too. My dick hardened in anticipation.

Gina’s gaze followed Kendall’s and then she smiled as she looked up at my face. “I see him like that all the time,” she said.

“Well, I don’t,” Kendall said, her eyes never leaving my dick.

“Nice, isn’t it?”

Kendall nodded absently.

“Do you want to play another game?” Gina asked.

Kendall turned to look at her blankly. “Huh?”

Gina grinned. “Do you want to play another game?”

“Um ... Can we maybe just talk ... or something?”

“Or something,” Gina replied, glancing at me.

Kendall blushed and laughed a little nervously.

The girls stood, and the three of us quickly cleaned up and returned the game pieces to the box. As we did, Kendall’s eyes hardly left my erection, a fact which was not lost on Gina. The whole situation only served to make me harder still, if that was possible. I tossed the box onto one of the easy chairs and turned my attention to the girls. They both looked a little nervous, although they also looked excited. I was pretty sure I knew where things were headed, but I decided to start slowly.

I moved toward Gina, holding her eyes with my own. Her head tilted back as I drew near, so I bent to kiss her. My erection pressed against the smooth skin of her stomach, and she moaned softly as our kiss intensified. When I pulled back, she smiled at me and opened her eyes.

“I can leave you two alone,” Kendall said tentatively, “if you want.”

“No,” I said. “We want you to stay.”

Gina nodded when I looked at her for confirmation.

“We don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to,” I said to Kendall. “The three of us, I mean.”

I could clearly see the internal struggle taking place behind her eyes. Her breathing had quickened and she was a little flushed with desire, but she also looked nervous.

“Why don’t we just sit on the couch and talk for a while,” I suggested.

Gina’s unseen hand pressed against the small of my back, quietly adding her approval.

“Would that be okay?” Kendall asked.

“Mmm hmm.”

When Gina stepped back from me, my erection bobbed. Kendall’s eyes were immediately drawn to it, and she smiled hesitantly as she looked up and met my gaze. Then her eyes flashed to Gina, looking for any reaction. Gina merely smiled warmly and gestured toward the couch. I sat in the center and Gina snuggled against my left side, my arm comfortably around her shoulders.

“That looks nice,” Kendall said. “You’re a cute couple.”

“You and Paul are a cute couple too,” Gina said.

Good girl!

Kendall smiled shyly and then eyed the unoccupied easy chair.

“Would you like to sit with Paul?” Gina asked, starting to stand.

“Don’t get up,” Kendall said quickly. Then a look of consternation flashed over her expression and she lightly stomped her foot. “This is all so weird.”

I hastily stood and walked toward her. “It is a little weird,” I said. “For us too. We’ve just had longer to think about it than you have.” I held my hand out to her.

She hesitantly reached toward me, but then abruptly stopped and looked at Gina.

When Gina didn’t say anything, I stepped forward and took Kendall’s hand. I pulled her toward me, but she resisted at first. It was only token resistance, however, and she let me pull her against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, my erection pressing against her hip. She kept her eyes nervously averted, so I lifted her chin with one hand. When I leaned in to kiss her, she responded against me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.