Two Plus One - Cover

Two Plus One

Copyright © 2003 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 19

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Paul and Gina are official, and now it's time to expand the boundaries of their relationship. He has his eye on the goddess Kendall, and Gina might like her too. But are they ready to open up their relationship? Is Kendall even interested?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   School   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Sunday morning, the Tharp family left after breakfast. They normally only stayed a week, so I didn’t know the twins that well and wouldn’t really miss them. The Nolans, Kevin and Leigh, and their two kids left as well. Jonathan Delozier was a little sad about his friend Alan’s departure, but with so many other newly arrived younger kids, he had more than enough playmates.

And of course, the gang of four—what Gina and I jokingly called Erin, Leah, Trish, and Jill—were drawn to Drew Payton like moths to a flame. Drew seemed more than happy to wallow in the attention, but when I saw him checking out Erin’s developing body, I had to suppress my protective big brother reaction.

Kendall came into the clubhouse after breakfast and joined Gina and me. Our parents were at a nearby table and I had no idea where Kara was. When Manfred and Jenny showed up from wherever they’d been, they came over to our table as well. Manfred nearly choked on his tongue when he saw Kendall sitting with us. When Jenny noticed his reaction, she became a little peeved.

Despite that, the two of them joined us. I tuned out the conversation and paid more attention to their reactions to Kendall. For his part, Manfred suddenly became shy and awkward. He stole furtive glances at Kendall and looked at me like I was insane. I knew what he was thinking. Only a year before, neither of us would’ve dared talk to the Goddess Kendall.

Jenny noticed Manfred’s sudden change in behavior. First, she scowled at him. When he proved oblivious, she scowled at Kendall. I thought it was all pretty amusing until I noticed Kendall’s expression. Observant as ever, Kendall had picked up on the same things I had, and she looked miserable. I guess it’s hard to take when someone hates you simply because of your looks.

Finally, Jenny abruptly stood up and stared glacially at Manfred. He was simply preoccupied, not stupid, and leapt to his feet so quickly that he overturned his chair. With a chagrined expression, he picked it up and they hastily said their goodbyes. Jenny’s was barely cordial.

So much for a pleasant morning, I thought. “Do you want me to say something to Manfred?” I asked Kendall.

She blinked to clear her incipient tears and then shook her head.

“I’m so sorry,” Gina said.

“It’s okay,” Kendall said.

“It’s not okay,” Gina said hotly.

I shook my head, agreeing with Gina.

“Jenny’s normally a really nice girl. I guess she just got jealous when Manfred turned into a mega-dork.”

“It’s okay,” Kendall said. “I should be used to it by now.”

“You should never get used to people being rude,” Gina said. She reached forward, took Kendall’s hand, and squeezed it gently.

Kendall smiled gratefully.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, until Kendall recovered her composure, then headed down the hill to the lake.


For most of the morning, we simply lay by the lake and soaked up the sun. Manfred and Jenny were on the raft, so Gina, Kendall, and I were more than content to stay on the shore. While I was a little peeved at Manfred, I could understand why he’d reacted the way he had. Jenny’s reaction was understandable too, even though it had been just as rude. Tolerance, however, is not acceptance. I didn’t know what I was going to say, but I resolved to mention something to Manfred.

Later in the morning, when Gina wanted some suntan oil spread on her back, I volunteered. Since we were about thirty feet from the rest of the sunbathers (we’d wanted some privacy, so we could talk), I took my time and really rubbed the oil into her skin. I covered all the places that needed it, and even a few that didn’t.

After I finished with Gina, I took a gamble and turned to Kendall. “Are you next?” I asked.

She looked at me sharply and then turned to Gina.

Gina merely smiled and said, “It feels great. He’s got nice strong hands. You’ll love it, Kendall.”

“O-okay.” Kendall looked at me, her eyes full of questions.

I grinned wryly and moved between her and the rest of the people on the shore. With my back to them, no one would be able to see where my hands were. Before I did anything, however, I looked around to see if I could spot Kendall’s parents. I certainly didn’t want to get on her father’s bad side. I liked him well enough, but he still scared me a little. I guess being wary of a big, burly cop is a survival trait, especially when you’re about to rub suntan oil on his daughter. Luckily for me, her parents were nowhere to be seen.

“Oh, God, Paul,” Gina said slowly. “That felt so good. I think I’m ready to fall asleep.”

My chest swelled with pride. Kendall shot me another “what are you doing?!” look, but I shrugged it off and gazed at her expectantly. She rolled her eyes and flicked them toward Gina. I ignored her and dribbled a line of oil down the center of her back.

Once I started rubbing, Gina struck up a conversation with Kendall. It was mostly about mundane stuff, the goings on at camp and things like that. While they talked, I rubbed. I made sure not to touch anywhere I shouldn’t have, but I did come close enough to her pussy to make her squirm a couple of times. I was doing it on purpose, and she knew it. Gina merely smiled each time Kendall flinched. I kept rubbing, seemingly oblivious, although I could tell that Kendall was beginning to enjoy herself. When she finally relaxed and sighed in pleasure, I grinned to myself.

As I rubbed, I studied her body. In addition to the triangles of whiter flesh on her breasts and around her pubic area, she had a much larger triangle across her buttocks. When I asked her about the tan lines, she explained that her family’s back yard wasn’t very private, and she had to sunbathe in a bikini. So she bought the skimpiest string bikini she could find and used it.

“Do you have to keep yourself trimmed?” Gina asked. She looked at me and smiled archly.

I started to blush.

“Trimmed?” Kendall asked.

Gina nodded. “You know.” She flicked her eyes toward the other girl’s waist. “Down there. Do you have to trim your bush so you can wear a skimpy bikini?”

Kendall almost choked.

I almost choked.

“I mean,” Gina continued, “my pubic hair’s real sparse, so I don’t need to trim it.” She looked at me and winked suggestively. Then she looked back at Kendall, who evidently hadn’t noticed the byplay. “Not that yours is a wild mess or anything. So, do you have to keep it trimmed?” Gina asked with feigned innocence.

“Um ... yeah,” Kendall said. She hastily looked at me, trying to gauge my reaction.

I kept my expression mildly interested. She widened her eyes, pleading for me to intervene, but I merely grinned and shrugged.

“I was thinking of trimming mine,” Gina said, looking directly at me. “You know,” she said to Kendall, “to even it up and make it look better.”

Kendall nodded.

“Do you think that would look good?”

“Um ... yeah ... I guess.”

I watched the two girls with a sense of amusement and growing arousal. Gina knew I was excited by the idea of her shaving her pubic hair, and she was deliberately baiting me. When Kendall noticed my tumescent penis, she fixated on it. For a moment, I panicked. Then I took a deep breath, shook my head in wonder at Gina’s antics, and returned to my lounger.

When Gina changed the subject, Kendall sighed in relief. Unfortunately, I nearly groaned, since Gina changed the subject to me. I wasn’t surprised when Kendall commented on how much I’d changed. I was surprised when Gina began frankly discussing my body, and describing attributes she liked.

Sensing my discomfort, Kendall got into the game as a minor payback, and they started talking about which parts they liked the most. I think they discussed everything but the size of my dick and the shape of my balls. Worse, I strongly suspected that they’d be the subject of a little “girl talk” later on!


After lunch, Gina and Kendall wanted to float on the queen-size raft, so I inflated it for them. As I was monotonously blowing into it, I thought about what I wanted to do while they were by themselves. Before they climbed onto it, I pulled Gina aside.

“Hey, I was gonna talk to Susan this afternoon,” I said. I had a couple of things I wanted to talk about, mostly about my relationship with Gina. But I also knew the chance existed for us to have sex. It probably sounds crazy, but in a way, I missed spending time with Susan. I wasn’t necessarily eager to have sex with her, but I certainly wouldn’t mind. So I wanted to talk to Gina before I simply went looking for Susan.

“Oh,” Gina said. She sounded a little surprised.

“Yeah,” I said smoothly. “I wanted to thank her for suggesting the glade. It was perfect.”

She smiled brightly and nodded.

Time to bite the bullet, I thought. “And I kinda wanted to talk to her about some other stuff.”

“Other stuff?”

I nodded. “Yeah, a lot of things.”

She bit the inside of her lip. “About us?”

“Uh-huh. And other things. But yeah, about us too.”

She didn’t exactly panic, but she did look a little uncertain.

“I can’t really explain it, but whenever I talk to Susan, I always feel better about whatever we talk about.”

Gina nodded.

“I don’t know what it is, though, because I end up doing most of the talking.”

She nodded again.

“I just didn’t want you to think I was going to see her to have sex,” I said earnestly.

“I understand,” she said. Then she looked around to see if anyone could overhear us.

Kendall had realized we were having a serious discussion, so she was sitting on the edge of the lake, dangling her legs in the cold water.

“Of all the women you’ve been with,” Gina said, “Susan’s the one I trust the most.”

I nodded.

“I don’t know why, but I know she’d never try to ... um ... I guess ‘steal’ isn’t the right word, but I can’t think of a better one. Anyway, I know she’d never try to steal you from me.”

“She wouldn’t.”

“I know,” she said. “That’s why I trust her.”

“But what if she wants to have sex with me?” I asked.

Gina looked taken aback and was silent for a long moment. “I hadn’t really thought about that,” she admitted. “Do you want to have sex with her?”

Instead of answering her, I waited for her to think it through.

“I guess that’s not really a fair question,” she said at last.

I shook my head. “If I say yes, I might hurt your feelings. But if I say no, how will you know I’m not lying to you?”

“Yeah,” she said. “I understand. But I know you wouldn’t lie to me.”

“No, I wouldn’t. But I wouldn’t deliberately tell you something that’d hurt your feelings, either.”

She nodded thoughtfully.

“So,” I said. “What if she wants to have sex with me?”

“Um ... I mean, I trust her and all, but ... well ... maybe you can just say no?”

“Okay,” I said evenly.

Suddenly, she grew anxious. “Is that okay? That’s not what you wanted me to say, is it?”

I smiled gently and stepped close to her. “Remember? It’s not about what I want. It’s about what we want.”

“Yeah,” she said. “Sorry.”

“And in this case, it’s really about what you want.”

She pondered that for a moment. Then she looked up at me and smiled thinly. “I guess it’s the difference between talking about sharing you and actually sharing you.”

“Mmm hmm.”

“I don’t know...”

“Even if she wants to,” I said gently, “I’m not going to do anything.”

She looked up quickly, her face a mixture of relief and apprehension.

“I mean, maybe the first time I do anything with another woman, if we decide that’s really what we want to do, you should be there.”

She nodded silently.

“I think that would work better. Then if you get upset or anything, we don’t have to do it.”

“You don’t mind?” she asked.

I quickly shook my head. “Of course not.” In reality, I did mind, but only a little. I’m ashamed to admit that I was looking forward to a deep throat blowjob from Susan. But none of my thoughts reached my expression. “If she wants to do anything,” I said evenly, “I’ll just explain it to her.”

“Thanks.”

I put my arms around Gina and kissed her forehead. “No thanks needed. It’s not a favor I’m doing for you. It’s something I’m doing because that’s what couples do: they trust each other, they respect each other’s desires, and they discuss things.”

She put her arms around me and hugged me tight. “I love you so much,” she said softly.

“And I love you.”

“Thank you, Paul,” she whispered.

“You’re welcome.”


At Susan’s house, I knocked on the kitchen door. She opened it a few moments later, smiling as she did. She wasn’t wearing her bikini bottoms, and I had to consciously will myself not to become aroused when I saw her smooth pussy.

“Hi,” she said. “C’mon in.”

I stepped past her into the dry coolness of the kitchen. After the heat and humidity, it was a welcome relief.

“What brings you here?” she asked. “Why aren’t you at the lake?”

“Gina and Kendall are by themselves, I’m not really in the mood to hang around with Manfred and Jenny, and I wanted to talk to you.”

“Okay,” she said. “Did you want to have a serious talk or just a friendly chat?”

“Maybe a little of both?”

She smiled and turned toward the living room. “Can I get you anything to drink?”

When I shook my head, she kept walking. We seated ourselves on the couch and she looked at me expectantly.

“Well, first off, thanks for recommending the glade,” I said.

“I didn’t really recommend anything,” she said. “You figured it all out on your own.”

“Yeah, but thanks for letting us go there.”

“You’re welcome. You had a good time?”

I started to blush when I saw her impish smile.

“Good,” she said simply.

For a moment, I was silent. I knew what I wanted to say, more or less, but I didn’t know where to begin. Begin at the beginning, I thought. I took a deep breath and then I told her, in really general terms, about our Friday picnic. I went into detail about the conversations Gina and I had had about relationships. She listened intently and only interrupted when she wanted clarification.

After I finished talking about Friday, I told her about the relationship conversation we’d had at the quarry. She nodded approvingly when I told her my side of the discussion. Judging by her reactions, I think she already knew a lot more about Gina than I’d given her credit for.

When I mentioned that Gina liked girls, Susan merely nodded. She didn’t look surprised, nor did she look shocked. I began to wonder just how much she talked with Gina’s mom, and then I remembered something she’d once said. More correctly, something she’d almost said.

She knew Gina’s mother! Another piece of the puzzle fell into place. Susan had been swinging with my parents and Gina’s parents, so she must have known how Gina would act, based on how Elizabeth acted. Why hadn’t I seen it before?

“Was that it?” Susan asked.

I realized I’d been woolgathering. “Um, no. Sorry.” I quickly finished telling her about the conversation at the quarry.

She nodded. “That makes sense. But are you sure you’re ready for a relationship like that?” she asked.

“Maybe. But I really don’t know.”

“It takes maturity to admit that,” she said softly.

I felt a mixture of pride and embarrassment wash over me.

“It does,” she said. “Most guys your age would’ve just said ‘great!’ and had sex with whomever they wanted to.”

“Yeah.”

She looked at me piercingly for a moment longer. “There’s something else, isn’t there?”

I nodded. “It’s just that I don’t know if Gina’s ready for that kind of relationship either.”

She nodded and gestured for me to explain.

I told her about the conversation from a half-hour before. Since it was fresher in my memory, I repeated it nearly word for word.

“It does sound like Gina’s a little unsure herself. But you say she trusts me?”

I nodded.

“That makes sense.” She paused for a moment to think.

“Why do you say that makes sense?” I asked.

She looked up suddenly. “Hmm?”

“Why does it make sense that Gina trusts you?” I asked.

“It makes sense because her mother and I talk to each other,” she said. “A lot like your mother and I talk. Only, it’s a little different between me and your mom. Because of you.”

“Oh.”

“And Gina’s known about my involvement with her parents for a while now.”

“How long?” I asked sharply.

“Oh, less than a year, for sure. It was after last summer.”

That synched with what Gina had told me, so my momentary suspicion dissipated. But one thing was nagging at me. “How do you know it was after last summer that she found out?” I asked.

“I’ve talked to her mother since then,” she said patiently.

“Oh. Yeah. That makes sense.”

“But also, I wasn’t involved with her parents before last summer.”

I nodded absently, but then I thought about it. That didn’t make sense. “But her parents have been swinging with mine since they first met. Right?”

She nodded, her eyes alight.

“And I saw you with them, the other night.”

“Mmm hmm.”

My mind frantically raced through the possibilities. “You mean you didn’t know about the Coulters’ swinging before last summer?” I asked.

“I didn’t say that,” she said, a smile in her voice.

I looked up suddenly.

“That’s right,” she said. “I knew about it, but I wasn’t swinging with them before last summer.”

“Why did things change last summer?” I asked.

She looked at me calmly.

What had been different about last summer? I wondered. Had something happened? Maybe the Coulters had asked her to join them? Had my parents? Why hadn’t she been swinging before last summer? “You weren’t swinging before last summer?” I asked. “At all?” Somehow, I found that hard to believe.

“I didn’t say that either,” she said, her eyes twinkling.

“So you were swinging before last summer?”

“Yes and no.”

Yes and no? What kind of answer was that? “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“I had been swinging before last summer, but not for a long time.”

“Oh.”

“Something happened last summer,” she said musingly. “And I decided maybe I’d been by myself for too long.”

“Oh. So what happened last summer?” It never occurred to me that she might want to keep it private.

She merely smiled benignly.

“What?” I asked, suddenly a little self-conscious.

“Sometimes you’re so mature,” she said, smiling. “And other times, you’re ... still struggling.”

“What am I struggling about?” I asked a little petulantly.

“What do you think happened to change my mind last summer?”

“How should I know? I mean, I don’t know everything that happened to you last summer. As a matter of fact, the only thing I do know about what you did last summer was—” My jaw dropped.

She grinned.

“You mean... ?”

She cocked her head to the side and her expression invited me to continue.

“Me?” I asked, my mouth suddenly dry.

“Mmm hmm.”

I worked my jaw a couple of times and then shut my mouth with a clomp.

“For a long time, I was alone.”

“But you had Kirk and Doug,” I said.

“Not alone like that,” she said.

“Oh.” My face and ears suddenly heated.

“Mmm hmm. I hadn’t been with anyone, sexually, for a long time.”

“Until me?” I croaked. Suddenly, it felt like I’d had a huge responsibility, and the magnitude of it hit me like a blow.

She nodded. “Until you.”

“Why?”

She shrugged. “I was raising the boys. And after Jack was killed...”

“Oh,” I said quickly. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to...”

“It’s all right,” she said. “I know you didn’t mean any harm.” She swallowed hard and took a deep breath. “After Jack was killed, your parents took care of me.”

I didn’t remember any of this. I had been much too young when her husband was shot down.

“My father helped too, but if it hadn’t been for your mom, I would’ve just shut myself in my room and wasted away.” She paused for a moment and stared off into space, remembering. Then she looked away for a moment before continuing. “The other squadron wives helped, but it was really your mom who saved me. Well, her and my children. I had to take care of the boys.”

I nodded silently.

She blinked a few times to clear her eyes and then stared at her hands. “For about a year after Jack was killed, I didn’t have sex at all. After that, I tried...” She looked preoccupied for a moment.

When she looked at me once more, I could see the pain of loss in her eyes.

“I tried to go back to the way things had been,” she said. “Your dad helped a lot too, but things weren’t the same. Whenever I was with your mom and dad—”

“Do you mean with with? As in... ?” I mentally castigated myself for interrupting.

She nodded. “Anytime I was with your mom and dad, I couldn’t help but think of Jack.” She shrugged introspectively. “So I just stopped trying to recapture that part of my life.”

“I’m so sorry,” I said.

“It’s all right,” she said with a forced, sad smile. “It happened a long time ago.”

“That doesn’t make it any easier,” I said.

She shook her head. “No, it doesn’t.” Then she took a deep breath and wiped the corners of her eyes. “So I was alone for a long time, until you came along. I don’t know what it was about you. Maybe you reminded me of Jack...” She paused to clear her throat.

I suddenly felt the need to study my hands.

“Maybe you reminded me of Jack,” she said, her voice unwavering. “Maybe you made me feel desirable again, or maybe ... Well, I don’t really know.”

I looked up and nodded.

She took a deep breath and then smiled. Her smile was tinged with sadness, but it held a kernel of genuine happiness, and hope. “So I decided to get busy living, and you made it wonderful.”

“I’m glad,” I said.

“Thank you, Paul. That’s one of the reasons you’re so special to me. You ... you made me feel alive again.” She smiled affectionately and then continued. “So last summer, while you were busy with Gina, Stacy, and Kendall, I decided to try to get back into a lifestyle I used to enjoy very much. You and Stacy made me remember how much that part of my life meant to me. And I’ll always love you for that.” She looked at me fondly. “For that, and more.”

I put my hand on her thigh and squeezed gently.

She set her hand on top of mine and took a deep, thoughtful breath. “Now,” she said firmly, changing the subject, “back to the original topic.”

I nodded. “Back to the original topic.”

“It sounds like Gina might like the idea of sharing you with another girl,” she said, “but she’s still a bit afraid of the reality of it.”

“That’s what I figured,” I said.

“And she probably doesn’t like the idea of you being with another woman if she’s not around.”

I nodded.

“It seems like she’s not very secure in her feelings yet.”

“Yeah,” I said.

“Give her time, Paul. In many ways, she’s a lot less mature than you are.”

“I know. But that doesn’t make it any easier.”

“Do you want to have sex with another woman?” Susan asked shrewdly.

I couldn’t help but blush. “Yeah, maybe.”

“With me?”

“Uh-huh.”

She grinned.

“I was kinda looking forward to you taking me all the way into the back of your throat,” I said.

“Maybe some other time,” she said reasonably, “when Gina’s more comfortable with your relationship. Was there anyone else?” she asked, her eyes twinkling.

“Um ... yeah ... maybe.”

“Maybe a certain person whose initials are Kendall Payton?”

When I looked up, her grin was infectious, and I found myself grinning as well. “Yeah.”

“Is Gina attracted to Kendall?”

I nodded with certainty.

“Does Gina trust Kendall?”

“I think so,” I said. “She seems like she does.”

“If you and Gina both want to have sex with another girl, you need to find someone you both trust. More for Gina than you.”

“Why?”

“Because I think you have the capacity to separate love and sex. I don’t know if Gina does yet.”

“Oh,” I said. “That makes sense.”

“So it needs to be someone whom Gina trusts completely, and whom you trust not to take things too far if Gina can’t handle seeing you with another girl. You know, someone who won’t pursue you and make Gina jealous.”

“Someone like you?” I asked.

She shook her head. At my dejected sigh, she grinned. “I was thinking of someone closer to your own age. Someone Gina trusts even more than me.”

“Who?” I asked. “Kendall?”

“No,” she said slowly.

“Who then? Gina wants to join us, so it’ll have to be a girl who likes other girls. Stacy?”

“Does Gina trust Stacy?”

I nodded, but then shook my head. “Not enough, I don’t think.”

“Then who does she trust enough?”

“I dunno,” I said sullenly.

“Oh, I think you do.”

“Who?” When an answer wasn’t immediately forthcoming, I thought about it for a minute. Finally, I looked up to find her smiling.

“The girl needs to be someone Gina trusts,” she said.

I nodded.

“The girl needs to like other girls, too.”

I nodded again.

“And she needs to be someone who isn’t going to try to steal you from Gina if things don’t work out,” she said.

“Yeah.”

“I can think of a girl who fits that description,” she said, trying not to smirk.

“I can’t,” I said.

“Oh, I think you can. Perhaps a girl Gina’s ... um ... very close to.”

I looked at her blankly.

“A girl she’s already had sex with?” When I still looked confused, she smiled and finally let me off the hook. “A girl like Kara.”

I stared at her in growing shock. “Kara?”

“Mmm hmm.”

“Hold on a second,” I said suddenly. “How do you know about Gina and Kara?”

Her grin was insufferably smug. “I know all sorts of things,” she said cryptically.

I wanted to smack myself in the forehead. “You talk to her mom,” I said. Sometimes I have a knack for stating the obvious.

“Mmm hmm.”

“How does Gina’s mom know about her and her sister? Never mind,” I said quickly. “That’s beside the point. You think we should invite Kara to join us?” I asked incredulously.

“Perhaps. I think it’s an option. You and Gina can discuss it.”

I shook my head. “No way. I can’t ask my girlfriend if her sister can have sex with us.”

“Why not?” she asked.

“I just couldn’t.”

“That’s not an answer,” she scolded me gently.

“I just don’t think I could do it.”

“What if Gina likes the idea?”

I didn’t have a good answer for that. Could I really ask her if Kara could join us? Did I even want to have sex with Kara? The answer to that question was easy: yes. But how would Gina feel about me having sex with her sister? Would she enjoy watching us, or would she be jealous?

Susan and I talked for a little while longer, but my mind was a million miles away. I was thinking about watching Gina and Kara sixty-nine while I had sex with one of them. It was all I could do to not get an erection. Finally, Susan politely mentioned that she needed to get back to her housecleaning. I absentmindedly said goodbye and headed back to the lake, lost in my own little world.


The rest of the afternoon and evening, I was a little preoccupied. Gina, Kendall, and I played Scrabble in the clubhouse after dinner. Since my mind wasn’t on the game, I had trouble even coming up with simple words. I think at one point, all I could come up with was “cat.”

Clearly, my mind was on other things. Did I want to have sex with Gina and Kendall at the same time? Yes. Did I think Gina was ready to see me with Kendall? No. That meant I’d have to consider Susan’s idea. But did I really want to ask Gina about having sex with her and her sister?

No.

Yes, but I was afraid of her reaction.

Worse, all the thoughts about sex had me incredibly horny. After Kendall barely won the second game (Gina had won the first, by something like two points), Gina and I headed down to the lake for a “walk.” Kendall politely declined to join us. I’m sure she could tell by the look in my eyes what I was really interested in, and it certainly wasn’t walking.

Gina was a bit surprised by my eagerness, but she quickly got worked up. On the far shore of the lake, by the shallow end, I had her kneel in front of me. I came only a few minutes after she started sucking me, and I could tell she was a little disappointed. I didn’t go soft, however, and quickly moved behind her.

As I was thrusting into her pussy and gripping her upturned hips, I wondered if Kara would look the same when I was fucking her. I immediately felt guilty for having the thought. I tried not to think of Kara while I was having sex with Gina, but the image was overpoweringly erotic. I imagined looking down and seeing Gina’s face between Kara’s legs, licking her sister’s pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.