Two Plus One - Cover

Two Plus One

Copyright © 2003 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 18

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Paul and Gina are official, and now it's time to expand the boundaries of their relationship. He has his eye on the goddess Kendall, and Gina might like her too. But are they ready to open up their relationship? Is Kendall even interested?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   School   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Saturday morning, Gina and I were both up early. She came down the hill from her cabin and watched as I did a light workout. When I finished jumping rope, she was grinning at me.

“What?” I asked a little self-consciously.

“You look so ... um ... manly when you work out.”

“I am manly.” I struck a body-builder’s pose and flexed my pecs, lats, and traps.

Gina cooed appreciatively. “Pretty manly,” she said. “But it’s hard to tell how manly with those shorts on.”

I arched an eyebrow at her.

She leered unrepentantly.

I slipped off my shorts and playfully waved my limp penis at her. “Manly enough for you?”

“Anybody can wave that silly thing around,” she said saucily. “Only a real man knows how to use it.”

“Oh?”

Her eyes glittered mischievously as she nodded.

“Okay. Let’s go down to the lake,” I suggested. “I wanna cool off.”

Her face fell.

“And I wanna maybe heat up a few strategic body parts.” When she looked up in anticipation, I grinned from ear to ear. “I don’t know which body parts, but I’m sure we can work something out.”

“Or work something in,” she said.

Since it was still quite early, no one was at the lake. After my workout, the water was shockingly cold. Gina and I swam around for a few minutes and then towed the raft toward the shallow end. When we could stand with most of our bodies out of the water, we used the raft as a shield in case anyone came down the hill and saw us.

She sucked me until I was hard and then I had her bend over and support herself on the raft. If anyone saw us, they’d only see us from the chest up. The water came to our thighs, so I took a moment to admire the lines of her back and the curves of her outthrust ass.

“I’m still a little sore back there,” she said. “So be careful.”

I stopped and looked at her in concern.

“Just my ... um ... just my butt.”

“Are you sure?”

She nodded quickly. “Everything else is warmed up and ready to go. Feel for yourself.”

I gently probed between her legs and discovered that her pussy was hot and wet, as promised. I smiled at her and gently eased my manhood inside her. She was still incredibly snug, so I took my time.

She groaned as my girth spread her open.

“Oh, God,” I said, clenching my eyes shut. “You’re so tight.”

“It’s ‘cause you’re so big,” she said, panting slightly. “But I love it.”

I knew I wasn’t big, but she seemed more than happy with my size, especially my thickness. We moved against each other for several long, delicious minutes. I played with her breasts and lazily rubbed her clit while I thrust into her. She must have really been worked up, because she came a lot quicker than I expected. It was probably a combination of my cock hitting her inner spot and my fingers on her clit.

Note to self: Remember this position, she likes it.

Whatever it was, her pussy clamped down on my dick and she shuddered in release. I buried myself inside her and rubbed her shoulders and back as she panted from the exertions of her climax. When she recovered enough to move again, she turned her head and looked at me hungrily.

Without saying a word, she pulled away from me, turned, and crouched in the water. Her lips fastened themselves to my cock and she began bobbing her head in front of me. When I was about to come, she wrapped her hand around the base and started pumping me. As I spurted, she greedily swallowed my semen, milking my cock for all I could give her.


After an early breakfast, Gina and Jenny made lunch for our hike to the quarry. Manfred and I went to pack our gear. We went to my cabin first and gathered up what we’d need. At his family’s room, he hauled out a large aluminum-framed backpack and then the two of us started packing our stuff. The inflatable rafts were actually kind of heavy, and I didn’t look forward to carrying mine up there and then back again. But it would be worth it. I was sure of that.

While we were packing, I remembered to thank Manfred for his idea to buy the raft. He grinned lecherously and we carried our packs down to the clubhouse. The girls had prepared sandwiches, potato chips, pickle spears, and fruit cocktail. Once we had all the food packed in Manfred’s larger pack, we put the Cokes in mine, added the girls’ towels, and shouldered our loads. Our parents knew about the hike, so we didn’t even need to tell anyone where we were going before setting out.

Gina started falling back about a half-hour into the hike. Manfred was getting annoyed, and I was getting annoyed at him because of it. I hung back with Gina for a few moments and talked to her quietly. She was pretty distraught, and it took me a few minutes to worm the cause out of her.

She was still a little sore. “Back there,” she said softly, rolling her eyes to indicate her rear.

I could tell she was worried about slowing us down, but I put my arm around her reassuringly and then called out to Manfred.

“What?” he asked in exasperation.

I slipped my pack off and motioned for him to come back down the hill. I met him halfway.

“What’s her problem?” he asked.

“It’s not her problem, Manfred,” I said tightly. “I’ve got a leg cramp, and I’m gonna slow up for a while.”

“You do not. She’s been hanging back ever since we left.”

I frowned.

“What? I just wanna get there,” he said. “Today.”

I wanted to hit him. Instead, I took a deep breath, pasted on my most reasonable expression, and actually tried to smile. “We will. We’re just gonna hang back for now.”

“But—”

“You and Jenny go on. We’ll catch up with you.”

“But you’ve got Jenny’s towel and the suntan oil,” he said.

“Manfred!” I made sure I had his undivided attention before I continued. When I did, I used my dad’s I’m-giving-an-order-and-I-expect-to-be-obeyed voice. “You and Jenny go on ahead. We’ll get there when we get there. Okay?”

One look at my expression and he turned sheepish. “Yeah. Sorry,” he said contritely.

“No problem, man. Besides,” I said, “this way, you two’ll have some privacy before we get there.”

His eyes lit up. “Yeah!”

I smiled. “We’ll probably be about a half-hour to forty-five minutes behind you.”

“Okay,” he said, warming to the idea. “Cool.”

He turned and headed back up the hill. He and Jenny waved to us and then started moving again.

“What was that about?” Gina asked when I returned to her.

“I was ready to beat Manfred within an inch of his life,” I said disgustedly.

“You can go on, if you want.”

I shook my head irritably. When I saw her expression, I softened mine considerably. “I’m sorry, honey. I’m not mad at you. Not at all.”

“I was kinda worried,” she said.

“Nope. I’m frustrated at that horny blockhead,” I said, pointing my thumb over my shoulder. Then I changed my demeanor entirely. I stepped close to her and pulled her into my arms. “I’m in love with you.” I paused for a moment and then scowled while I looked up the hill, growling for effect. “See? That’s frustrated.” Then I kissed her tenderly. “And that is ‘in love.’”

She giggled.

I scowled. “Frustrated.” I smiled and kissed her again. “In love.”

She sighed and leaned against me, her eyes glittering with suppressed laughter.

“Can you tell the difference?” I asked teasingly.

“Yes, my wonderful man. I can tell the difference.” She sounded a little sarcastic, but she also sounded very grateful.


Gina and I took our own sweet time for the rest of the hike. We stopped and rested several times, whenever she felt like it. I didn’t complain once, and I made sure to keep my expression supportive.

We approached the lip of the quarry about a half-hour after Manfred and Jenny should have gotten there. When we arrived, we were greeted by an unexpected sight. Well, I thought wryly, knowing Manfred and Jenny, it wasn’t totally unexpected.

The two of them were on the big flattop rock. Jenny was on her knees and Manfred was standing before her, his hands on his hips. Jenny was sucking his dick and he was clearly enjoying himself. When Gina saw them, she abruptly stopped walking and then looked at me. I slipped my pack off my shoulders and stepped behind her.

I cradled her in my arms and bent to whisper in her ear. “You do like to watch, don’t you?”

She nodded wordlessly.

“It gets you all hot and wet when you see other people having sex. Doesn’t it?”

Another nod.

“You’re so beautiful when you’re horny,” I said. “Do you know how hard I had to work not to have sex with you when we were watching our parents?”

“You shouldn’t’ve worked so hard,” she said distractedly.

I smiled to myself and reached for her pussy.

She was already soaking wet.

“I’m not working so hard now,” I said.

She whimpered and leaned against me.

While we watched Jenny give Manfred a blowjob, I played with Gina’s pussy. I moved my fingers in lazy circles over her clit, teasing her. My hard-on pressed against her ass and she thrust back against me.

On the rocks, Jenny pulled Manfred’s long, thin dick from her mouth and started pumping him. She aimed his shaft at her chest and stroked.

“What a waste,” Gina said wistfully.

For a split second, I had visions of Gina sucking Manfred and swallowing his come. I didn’t know why the thought occurred to me, but more importantly, I didn’t really know how I felt about the idea.

“If I were her,” Gina said, as if reading my mind, “I’d swallow.”

How did I feel about the idea of seeing Gina with another guy? In a way, it made me incredibly jealous. But in a way, it also made me incredibly horny. If I could separate love and sex for myself, why couldn’t I separate love and sex where she was concerned? Could I? Could I watch her have sex with another guy, yet still know she loved me?

I simply didn’t know the answer to that question. I didn’t want to think I’d be jealous, but I had a visceral reaction to the idea of someone else having sex with her. But was my visceral reaction resentment or desire? Probably a little of both, I reluctantly admitted to myself.

Gina was a very beautiful girl, and the idea of sharing her beauty with another guy kind of appealed to me. I could only share if I knew she was totally committed to me, though. Did I know that? Was she totally committed to me? What would she think about having sex with another guy? Would she want to watch me have sex with another woman?

No wonder my parents had a solid relationship, I thought.

A low moan from Gina interrupted my musing. Manfred had just come on Jenny’s chest and Gina was grinding her ass against my erection. In a flash, she turned and dropped to her knees in front of me. While she licked and sucked the head of my dick, I stroked myself. In a few short minutes, I was shooting into her willing mouth, my come gushing down her throat.


After Gina and I waited around a few minutes, we noisily “arrived.” Then Manfred and I inflated the rafts while the girls stored lunch in the shade and sank the Cokes into the cold water of the lake.

We went for a quick swim to cool off and then climbed back atop the big rock. Manfred toweled off quickly and let Jenny spread sunblock over his shoulders and back. Even after a week, he was still pale enough to need it. He didn’t have to wear a t-shirt as well, but he’d be lobster-pink without the sunblock.

Much to my surprise, Gina wanted to hang out with Jenny for a while. They climbed onto one of the queen-size rafts and then Manfred and I watched them paddle toward the center of the lake.

“You wanna get on the other raft?” Manfred asked.

“Together?” I asked. I hope I didn’t look as shocked as I felt.

“No way, man. Too weird.”

“Yeah,” I said. “Too weird.”

We looked at each other with the “I’m not a fag” expression all guys know how to make. Finally, we grinned at each other and the tension was broken.

“You go ahead,” I said.

“You sure?”

“Yeah. I’m just gonna do some reading.”

“Suit yourself,” Manfred said. He climbed down the rock, carefully crawled onto the raft, then pushed himself away from the rocks.

I dug into my pack and pulled out a book. Gina had decided to broaden my horizons and had packed not only her book, but one for me. My collection of summer reading—Heinlein, Poul Anderson, H. Beam Piper, and others—had been left at the cabin. Instead, I had a new bookmark (with my name on it, courtesy of Gina) and a copy of some book by a woman named, of all things, Flannery. What kind of name is “Flannery”? I thought. Nonetheless, I flipped open my copy of A Good Man Is Hard to Find and started reading.

What seemed like five minutes later, I was halfway through the book. Funny name or not, Flannery O’Connor could write. No, that doesn’t do her justice. She could write! W-r-i-t-e, write! I was blown away by her stories. They were about the South, and her characters were so real that I felt like I knew them. And the dialog fairly sang. I was so engrossed that I didn’t even notice when Gina, Jenny, and Manfred returned.

Manfred teased me about being a bookworm but I just shrugged it off. Gina’s eyes shone with pride and she assumed a good-natured “I told you so” attitude when she realized how much I’d read. She never said anything about my penchant for science fiction, but I could tell she thought there was more to literature than space ships and robots. Boy, was she right!

Once Manfred and the girls were back on the rock, we ate lunch and generally acted like teenagers, talking about music, school, movies, TV shows, and anything else that suited our fancy. After we ate, Manfred and Jenny wanted to hike to the top of the falls. They rolled up one of the blankets and headed out. Gina and I relaxed on the sun-heated rock for a while, simply enjoying each other’s company.

“What did you and Jenny talk about?” I asked after a while.

“Girl stuff. Nothing much. Why?”

“I was just curious. What kind of girl stuff?”

“Girl stuff, silly.”

“I know about girl stuff,” I said. To prove my point, I rolled over and put my hand on her inner thigh. I ran my fingers up her smooth skin and brushed against her mons. “See? I know all kinds of girl stuff.” When she still didn’t say anything, I pressed against the base of her clit.

“Oh!” she breathed. “No fair.”

“Are you gonna tell me?” I asked, rubbing my fingers in small circles.

“No.”

“Yes.” I quickly licked my finger and then slid it along her slit.

“No fair,” she groaned.

“Well?”

Her lips went taut and she shook her head.

“Don’t make me force it out of you,” I said playfully.

“I’ll never talk.” Her pussy was growing moist as I gently ran my fingers over her channel.

“Then I’ll just have to convince you,” I said.

I started kissing down her body, taking my time and pressing my lips against her soft skin. She smelled of cocoa butter, and as I neared the junction of her thighs, the musk of her excitement mingled with the scent of suntan lotion. When I lifted her legs and draped them over my shoulders, she moaned. I settled onto the blanket on my stomach and started kissing her inner thighs.

She ran her fingers through my hair while I teased her for several minutes. While I gently kissed and licked her outer labia, they became plump as she grew more aroused. When I finally nuzzled her pussy, she hissed and arched her back. I sucked her inner labia into my mouth and teased her with flicks of my tongue. Then I licked between her inner and outer lips, causing her to shudder and cry out softly.

I continued licking her for a while, taking my time and building up her desire slowly. Each time she got close to coming, I backed off and teased her for a minute or two, until she cooled off. Her juices covered my lips and cheeks, and I was thoroughly enjoying myself. Judging by the way Gina was trembling and crying out, she was completely overwhelmed by the pleasure I was giving her.

I was having fun, taking my time, and exploring all her reactions, but it was clear that she was ready to come. She was rhythmically humping her hips against my face and begging me to get her off.

I let her beg for a little while and then gently inserted a pair of fingers into her drenched pussy. When I started sawing them in and out, she went nuts. I held her down with one hand and the strength of my neck. Then I locked my lips around her clit and started licking her in ever-tightening circles. At the same time, I crooked my fingers against her inner spot and started sucking her clit.

Her pussy started spasming around my fingers and she clutched at my hair. When I twirled my tongue around her clit and sucked, she cried out in ecstasy. I kept that up until her hips slammed into my face, pressing my lips against her mons and burying my nose in her pubic hair. Then I sucked her clit and gently rotated my fingertips.

With a rush, she began to come. It started out small, but quickly grew in intensity. Since I’d kept her on the edge for so long, her climax was more powerful than I’d ever experienced. She shrieked and held my head in place. I kept moving my fingers and circling her sensitive pearl with my tongue. It disappeared abruptly and a gush of moisture washed over my fingers.

I continued licking and sucking her inner labia as the orgasmic sensations suffused her body. She cried out in ecstasy and her hips bucked into my face again. Her cries were so loud that I actually heard them echo off the quarry walls. Then all of a sudden, her legs snapped shut and she tried to sit up. I pulled my head from between her thighs and withdrew my fingers from her sodden pussy. She immediately rolled to the side and curled into a ball, her knees drawn to her chest.

Her pussy and the skin surrounding it glistened with moisture. She was trembling with the aftereffects of her orgasm as I crawled up and lay behind her. She mewled softly when I put my arm under her head and wrapped the other one around her midsection. I hugged her to my chest and she planted kisses on my forearm.

As her breathing slowly returned to normal, she quivered and gently shook, her senses overloaded with aftershocks. I hugged her again and tenderly kissed her shoulder.

“That was w-w-wonderful,” she said softly, stammering slightly as the sensations made her breathing ragged.

Instead of answering, I kissed along her neck.

“I can still f-f-feel it. Oh, God.”

“Good,” I said. “I like making you feel good.”

“This isn’t g-g-good. Good was a w-w-while ago,” she said. “This is ... oh, God ... this is ... magnificent. Y-y-you’re magnificent.”

“Mmmmm. Thank you. I’m inspired.”

After that, we dozed comfortably, spooned together and in our own little world. We didn’t nap long, since we were exposed to the hot afternoon sun, but it was a wonderful, languid, intimate time.

Manfred and Jenny came back down a little while later. Manfred grinned hesitantly, but Jenny’s eyes were alight with curiosity. She couldn’t wait to take Gina aside for more “girl talk.” I think I was beginning to understand what a lot of “girl talk” consisted of.

They made an excuse about having to go potty, took some paper napkins, and disappeared toward the tree line. Manfred hung his head for a moment, clearly nervous. When he looked up, he smiled self-consciously.

“Dude ... um ... I didn’t mean to spy or anything... , “ he said.

I grinned to myself. I suspected he and Jenny had been doing just that. I know Gina and I had watched the two of them before.

“But ... um ... well ... I couldn’t help but overhear. And we just wanted to make sure everything was okay. You know?” He looked up, his eyes beseeching me to understand.

Evil friend that I was, I wanted to let him twist a little. I guess it was a bit of harmless payback for his getting frustrated with Gina during the hike up.

“Well ... um ... we kinda ... you know ... we kinda saw y’all,” he said.

“Saw us?” I stifled a wicked chuckle.

“Yeah, man. When you two were ... you know.”

I shook my head.

He made a few weird motions with his hands.

I got the idea, but I was having fun teasing him, so I gave him a blank look.

“You know. When you two were ... you know.” He drew himself up to his full height and looked apologetic. “And we did not mean to see it.”

Right, I thought sarcastically.

“But we kinda saw when you were ... well ... when you and Gina were ... um...” He took a deep breath and exhaled so hard I thought he might pass out.

“You mean when Gina and I were fooling around?”

He blushed furiously but nodded. “We kinda saw that.”

“Oh,” I said. I waved my hand dismissively. “That’s okay. I mean, we’re all friends. Right?”

“Yeah, sure.” He leaned close, his face intent.

I almost laughed at his interested expression.

“I’d just never seen it done that way before,” he said judiciously, his curiosity finally conquering his embarrassment. “I mean,” he said hastily, “Jenny was kinda curious. She ... um ... she said she thought ... um ... what y’all were doing ... you know ... she thought it looked pretty cool.”

I nodded. I had a growing suspicion he had no idea what Gina and I had been doing, and I knew he wouldn’t come right out and ask me. With a shock, I thought back through the number of times I’d witnessed Manfred and Jenny fooling around. Not once had I seen him go down on her. Finally, I decided I’d probably teased him enough, so I let him off the hook. “Yeah,” I said. “It is pretty cool.”

He looked at me earnestly, hoping for some enlightenment.

I fought down the urge to smile and nodded thoughtfully. “Well,” I said, “I was just going down on her.”

He furrowed his brow in confusion and then he hastily nodded like he knew what I was talking about.

“You know, licking her pussy.” Under normal circumstances, I’d never brag like that. But not only had Manfred seen us, I figured I was doing a favor for Jenny too.

“Oh, yeah,” he said. “I knew that.”

“Yeah, of course.”

“So,” he asked, “how do you like to do it?”

I tried not to grin, but I just couldn’t help myself, although I quickly got my expression back under control. For the next ten minutes, I performed a delicate conversational dance. I acted like we were discussing something we both understood and proceeded to give him some excellent pointers about pleasing Jenny.

The whole time, he kept up his end of the farce, nodding like he knew what I was talking about. A couple of times, he even said something like, “Yeah, that’s how I like to do it too.” It was all I could do not to laugh out loud when he did. Fortunately, I kept my expression well schooled and Manfred made it through the conversation with his masculine pride intact.

When the girls returned from the woods, Jenny’s eyes locked on Manfred and positively smoldered. Gina tactfully suggested that she and I do some sunbathing on our raft, and I agreed. It took me three tries before I got Manfred’s attention, and when I told him we were going to float for a while, he nodded distractedly.

“What did you two talk about?” Gina asked when we were safely out of earshot of the rocks.

“Probably the same thing you did.”

She actually blushed. “Yeah, I guess I was a little loud. Sorry.”

“No need to apologize,” I said. I waved a hand at our surroundings. “We’re out here in the middle of nowhere.”

She nodded.

“And besides, Manfred and Jenny are here for the same reasons we are.”

She nodded again, enthusiastically this time.

“So they’re cool.”

“Yeah,” she said. “I guess you’re right. I guess it just kinda feels weird having someone watch me for a change.”

I grinned and nodded. “Did you like it?”

She nodded, blushing slightly. “Yeah. I guess I did.” She paused for a moment and then looked at me seriously. “Paul?”

“Mmm hmm?”

“Have you ever been with two girls at once?”

I was a little nervous about where the question was leading, but nodded anyway.

“What was it like?”

I began to panic. If I told her I liked it, I was worried that she might get upset or worse, angry. Then I realized that she was far from upset, she was actually a little excited. “It’s kinda fun,” I said.

Her eyes lit up. “Tell me about it.” She put her hand on mine. “Please.”

My ingrained mental “don’t talk about the girls you’ve been with in the past, especially with your current girlfriend” safeguard kicked in for an instant, but I quickly realized that Gina wasn’t exactly an ordinary girlfriend.

“If you don’t wanna tell me, that’s okay,” she said, a little crestfallen.

“No, that’s not it. It’s just that I normally don’t talk about what I’ve done. You know, especially about sex.”

“Oh.”

“I guess it’s just not cool, if you’re a guy, to talk about a girl you’ve had sex with. You know?”

She nodded.

“The guys who do talk about the girls they’ve been with are usually lying. Or they’re not gonna have sex with that girl again. Especially if it gets back to her that the guy’s a blabbermouth.”

“Yeah,” she said. “That makes sense.”

“So I don’t talk about it much.”

“That’s so sweet.”

I rolled my eyes.

“Well, it is.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. But it’s also about respect.”

“Huh?”

“If I respect you,” I said, “I’m not gonna spread around the details of our sex life. And why would I have a relationship with a woman I don’t respect?”

“Wow. That’s deep.”

“Yeah, I guess it is. But it’s the way I am. So that’s why I don’t talk about it much. I respect the women I’ve been with.”

“Do you respect me?” she asked timidly.

I nodded quickly. “Very much.” I sensed her waiting for the reasons why, so I elaborated. “You’re really smart, you’re funny, and you’re beautiful. But smart, funny, and beautiful are only half of it.”

“They are?”

“Mmm hmm. I respect you ‘cause you’re a good person. You’re nice to people. You’re helpful. You treat other people with respect, and I admire that.”

“Not all the time,” she said. “I didn’t treat you with respect.”

“No,” I said honestly. “You didn’t.”

“I’m so sorry,” she whispered.

I lifted her chin and caressed her cheek with the backs of my fingers. “You were angry. That’s not a good excuse, as I’m sure your mom would tell you, but I understand.”

“Do you feel any different about me now?”

It was a pretty insightful question, so I paused for a moment to consider it. Should I give her an honest answer? Or should I sugarcoat it and spare her feelings? I decided on a combination of the two. “Yes and no,” I said. “But it’s not really that simple.”

“Oh,” she murmured, her eyes downcast.

“Yes, I still love you. Now more than ever.”

She looked up hopefully.

“Especially after the last few days.” When she smiled happily, my heart swelled. “But I’m also worried. Although I don’t know if worried is the right word. Maybe I’m apprehensive. I kinda wonder what’ll happen next time you’re angry with me.”

“I swear, Paul, I’ll never do that again. I’ll never be the way I was. I promise. You’ve got to believe me.”

Did I believe her? Did I really? I certainly wanted to. “I know,” I said at last. “I do believe you.” I just hope you can fulfill that promise, I thought. I reached out and cupped her cheek, reassuring her with my touch.

She closed her eyes and pressed her face against my hand.

“I love you very much, Gina.”

“And I love you,” she said, her voice husky.

We shared a quiet moment and then I enfolded her in my arms. After several minutes, I rolled to my back and tucked her against my side, my arm around her. “We also need to talk about our relationship,” I said.

“I’ll do anything you want me to,” she said.

I chuckled softly. “It’s not about what I want. It’s about what we want. We need to decide some things.”

“What kind of things?”

I reflected on a conversation I’d had with Susan the year before. It had been about relationships, and I hadn’t understood what she was talking about. Not at the time, anyway. With all I’d seen and learned over the past few days, the words “open relationship” suddenly meant a lot more than they had before.

Gina shifted nervously.

I realized I’d been silent too long. “I’m sorry, honey,” I said. “I was just thinking about something Susan once told me. I didn’t understand it until now.” I paused again, to sort out what I wanted to say. “She told me that if things got serious between us, between you and me, I mean, that we’d have to decide what kind of relationship we wanted to have.”

“Oh.”

“There’s something else we talked about that makes a lot more sense now too,” I said. “It was about commitment.” Do I want a committed relationship with Gina? I pondered that for a moment. Yes, I decided, I do. So I opened my mouth and took the plunge, “And committed relationships.” Unfortunately, while I was reasoning things out, she was worrying. I could feel the tension in her body. I ran my hand along her shoulder and squeezed her. “With our parents’ relationships, they have to have a stronger bond than normal. Because they’re swingers,” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.