My Wife's New Pixie Friend - Cover

My Wife's New Pixie Friend

by RosiePalmer

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Fantasy Sex Story: My wife made a new friend at a Halloween boutique. Her friend agreed to do some alterations to some old dresses she bought and only wore one time. They were too long for her tastes. I inadvertently let her friends children in while my wife was removing the first dress. She was standing in the living room in only her panties when they walked in. The friends daughter is a photography student in college and asked if my wife would model for her. What happens is more than pictures.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   .

Ladies and Gentlemen, I had to get one of my fetishes out of my head. It was keeping me from writing my other stories. Here it is. My friend and editor thinks’ it’s a good start to another book. I don’t know if it is or not. Markf52 talked me into agreeing to leave it up to the readers of this story. Your votes through email and rating this story will tell me what to do. Enjoy your reading.

I had some errands to run and explained to my wife, “I have a few errands to run and will be gone for three or four hours. While I am out, is there anything you need me to do for you?”

My wife, Dixie answered, “No, I have a new friend coming over to help me mend and shorten a couple of my dresses. She should be here when you return.”

I smiled, “A new friend, where did you meet this one?”

Dixie replied, “I met her last weekend at the Halloween craft fair at the club house. She’s a cute little thing and was selling Halloween window hangers. She was also passing out cards for her sewing business. She makes custom dress and does alterations. We got to talking and I explained that I have some blouses that required mending and some dresses that were a little too long.”

I smiled at her and asked, “You mean those dresses you bought on sale a few years ago and only wore once.”

Dixie blushed, “Yeah, those are the ones. I was thinking of shortening them a few inches and lowering the cut. That should make them more comfortable and maybe even a little sexier.”

I laughed, “Sexier is good. I’ve gotta run, see you in a bit.” I went into the garage, opened the door and hit the road, closing the garage door on my way out.

I arrived home after my errands and as I went through the kitchen from the garage, I heard talking in the living room.

As I entered the living room, Dixie said, “I think another inch on the hem will about do it. I’d like it to be about three inches above the knee.”

The lady kneeling in front of her said, “If I shorten it much more, the cheeks of your ass will almost be in view from behind when you bend over.”

From the opening to the kitchen I said, “I love her ass, showing it off a little won’t bother me a bit. It makes it easier for me to play with.”

Dixie laughed, “I apologize for my male slut of a husband. He told me after we had been dating a few weeks that he was attracted to me because of my ass. The man is incorrigible. He has no censor for his mouth, he says what he means. He can be especially embarrassing when he has had a couple of drinks. You haven’t been drinking today have you?”

I laughed, “No honey, should I be?”

As I said this, a phone rang and Dixie’s friend stood and went to her purse. She pulled out her phone and said, “Hello honey.” She listened for a minute and said, “Wait a minute.” She turned to Dixie, “My son finished his high school swimming workout and wants to know if he can join us. He is 16, but I haven’t had time to take him to the DMV for his driving test, my 18-year-old daughter is driving him. We are going to my parent’s house, which is only a few miles from here. It will make it easier for me if they do.”

Dixie looked at me and I shrugged. She said, “Sure, I only have two more dresses for you to measure and pin.”

She answered her son, “I’ll send you their address and you can come here.” She disconnected and sent a text message. She said, “The high school isn’t far, they should be here in a few minutes. Let me make the change you requested and you can put on the next dress.”

Dixie noticed I was eyeing her friend and realized she hadn’t introduced us. “Honey, this is Melissa, but she goes by Missy. Missy this is my sluty husband Rick. I have to warn you about him. He has a fetish and you meet it perfectly. He has a thing for short women. Why he picked me I’ll never know. I saw him checking you out when you answered the phone. You could be a twin of Tinker Bell from the Peter Pan movie and he loves that movie because of her. Don’t mind his roaming eyes, I have gotten used to it.”

Missy laughed, “I am used to it myself. I have had the Tinker Bell comparison made most of my life.” She looked at my wife and smiled, “I must admit, this is the first time anyone has told me about a fetish regarding me. I don’t mind saying, it turns me on a little knowing that I can be a man’s fantasy.”

Missy kneeled in front of my wife to make the alteration Dixie requested. She finished pinning the hem and said, “Ok, you can put on the other dress now.”

As Dixie pulled the dress over her head, I heard a knock on the door. Without thinking I went and opened the door. Two teenagers asked, “Is our mother here, he name is Melissa?”

I said, “Yes, she is. Come on in.”

I led them into the living room where Dixie was standing in only her panties. Dixie gasped and said, “Honey, you couldn’t wait until I had the next dress on?”

Missy’s daughter gasped and covered her mouth, “Oh my God, you are beautiful. May I photograph you for my photography class?” Missy’s son just stared at my nearly nude wife with a leering smile on his face.

I said, “I am sorry Honey, I wasn’t thinking.”

Missy smiled at Dixie, “I am sorry, my children don’t have filters either, especially when they are around nudity. We are nudists and only wear minimal clothing when we are out of our house. These are my children, Justin and Barbie.”

Barbie stepped in front of Dixie and said, “If you let me take your picture, we can all remove our clothes if it makes you more comfortable. You are much prettier than our models at school. I would be the envy of everyone in the class to turn in your pictures as part of my portfolio.”

Dixie looked at me and saw my mouth laying open looking at the twin Tinker Bells. She said, “What the hell, everyone remove your clothes.” She looked at me and said, “You too male slut, and close your mouth. You’re embarrassing me.”

After everyone had their clothes removed, I started laughing and couldn’t stop.

Dixie looked at me and asked, “What is so funny you slut?”

I was still smiling when I said, “Look around the room. You are a little over 6’ tall and I am 6’6”. Dixie and Barbie are 5’ tall, maybe and Justin is almost 5’2” tall. I am sorry, but I find that funny and a lot of a turn on.”

Barbie laughed, “It is funny. We have an assignment in a few weeks for erotic pictures. These would make some great pictures.” She looked at me and said, “My 5’ tall mother and a 6’6” man like you. And Justin and a 6’ woman like Dixie would make some great pictures. If I could use you all as models, I could ace this class.”

Missy laughed, “You have to forgive my daughter. She wants to be a photo journalist when she graduates from college. She is always on the lookout for pictures that nobody else can get. She believes pictures outside the box will help her land a better job when she graduates in four years. She is only a freshman at the community college.”

Barbie looked at her mother and sarcastically said, “Oh please mother, it’s a fact, the best in class get the best jobs all the time.”

Dixie was smiling when she said, “Missy, she isn’t far of the mark. Rick is a math genius and nearly a programming savant. He was offered an internship at one of the major aerospace companies in the area solely because he was the best in his class. Then when they broke for the summer, he was the only intern to be offered a full time position for the summer. Ten years later his is a mid level executive and one of the rising stars in the corporation. Barbie may be on the right track in building an impressive portfolio.”

Barbie was bouncing on her toes while her titties were also bouncing. Up until that moment my manhood had been handling all the flesh admirably. I finally lost that battle as it stood up and I heard Dixie and Barbie gasp. Barbie stated, “OMG mother, his thing is bigger than my forearm.”

Missy smiled and licked her lips, “Yes it is honey.”

I looked at Dixie and saw her looking at Justin. Though his equipment was a little above average in size, it looked bigger than mine on his little body. He would be more than serviceable for Dixie.

Dixie looked at me and touched her nose. I nodded my head indicating that I could smell the female arousal. Dixie stated, “Barbie, exactly what type of pictures do you need? You may be asking us to cross a line that we haven’t crossed before.”

Missy gasped, “Are you really considering posing for Barbie.”

Dixie replied, “Missy, I am asking what type of pictures Barbie wants to take. I cannot consider what I don’t know. Besides, the slut will do whatever I allow him to do. And I can tell you, he wants to do you the two of you.”

Barbie smiled at me, “Dixie, I will take whatever pictures you are willing to pose for. I will say, as far as I am concerned, the more erotic the better. I will leave it up to you to direct how far you are willing to go. I will even pose with you and your husband and Justin can take the pictures for me”

Dixie looked at Barbie, “Barbie, I need to talk to my husband in private for a few minutes. We’ll be right back.” We left the living room and while Dixie went to the bedroom I stopped and listened. Barbie said, “Mother, do you think they will do it. I don’t know if we can take him inside us. He is huge.”

Missy replied, “I don’t know, but I’d sure like to try.”

I smiled and followed Dixie into the bedroom. She closed the door and asked, “What did you hear?”

I smiled and said, “Barbie asked Missy if she thought we would do it. Then she asked if Missy thought they could take me inside them. Missy replied to her daughter that she didn’t know, but she’d like to try.”

Dixie shook her head, “I know we have discussed trying a swinger’s lifestyle. But, are we really ready for it.”

I thought for a moment and said, “I am not sure, but you have been feeding their fantacy by continually calling me a slut in front of them. Especially Missy all afternoon.”

Dixie said, “I know I have. You know what, fuck it, let’s do this. Let me do the talking, I am going to lay down the rules that anything goes. Justin will be the first 16-year-old I have fucked in a long time. When we are done, I want to own them as our playthings. When we cross this line, we are not going back. This isn’t going to be a onetime thing. I don’t even care if we create our own personal harem. Can you live with that?”

I smiled at Dixie, “I am and always have been, your slut. Let’s go.”

We walked out of the bedroom hand in hand. When we entered the living room we stood directly in front of Missy. Dixie said, “We will model with you for Barbie’s pictures under one condition. After Barbie sets the shot, I become the director. If I want to add some action to Barbie’s pose it must be done as I request. If you don’t want to do it, we stop the shoot immediately and delete all the pictures from Barbie’s camera. There are no limits as Barbie sets the pose and what actions I may suggest.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.