Heather Goes to Uni - Cover

Heather Goes to Uni

by who writes this filth

Copyright© 2020 by who writes this filth

BDSM Sex Story: A female circumcision story, a young woman reflects on her college years where she was an athlete and the school motivated competitors to always do their best, or else. -- fiction --

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Body Modification   .

I’m Heather, and I’m a young woman in my twenties now. Several years ago, I graduated from my high school and went on to the big city in order to study at the University located there. Things are very “different” here in my country. We have a unique culture with our own traditions and norms of conduct. We also have unique challenges which we have dealt with in creative ways. Since you, dear reader are not from here, I will try my best to explain the situations I faced and the decisions I made. The story starts out slow but it builds and becomes very heavy in time, its not for the squeamish. You have been warned.

My Parents were understandably worried about me, so they bought a very expensive “Rape Prevention Device” that could be secured to my person with large steel chains and a huge brass padlock. Once it was greased up and stuffed inside of my cunt and asshole I was perfectly safe from sexual assault on the crowded bus taking me to the big city. Dad had sent the spare key by post to my Resident Adviser at the Uni so she might unlock me when I arrived. Notice how the “penetrators” are surgical grade stainless steel so that I could thoroughly clean it for use when I returned home on school breaks.

Even after twenty-five years and four children. Mom taught me to be industrious, that I could be a great student and later a professional while still being a raunchy cock-sucking whore and butt-slut to a deserving man. Just like she is with dad.

My parents had me pierced when the time came so that I could have my sex locked away and nobody would have to “worry” about horney teenagers being alone together. My big brother had the tool to take the balls out and put them back so he could “free” me for needed hygiene.

After I removed the two rearmost rings I invited him to slip his penis in between my pierced labia and my slit. The angle wasn’t right for true vaginal penetration but it was something different and I think he truly enjoyed it for change of pace.

In our culture a girls oldest brother, or cousin or uncle in that order is responsible for teaching her to be a pleasant domestic companion to her future master and husband. Since pregnancy before marriage greatly complicates things that means a lot of anal and oral intercourse. It will be different in college without him. I hope that I will be able to find someone at school to properly bugger me in his absence.

I got a cup of coffee when I got off the bus, it was so liberating to be in the big city with girls who didn’t wear chastity devices everywhere they went. I would probably be doing something in the fieldhouse since My scholarship was in athletics. We are a poor country, all of the students here are on scholarships. The Uni has developed a network of overseas “supporters” who enjoy watching video from our exploits here and without their generosity most of us would not have the opportunities that we have been so fortunate to receive.

Right after she removed my “rape prevention device” she had me lay on her sofa and she spanked me 20 times hard on my cunt with a leather belt for interrupting her. But she kissed it afterwards and “borrowed” the RPD to show Dave, one of the RAs for Freshman boys who was coming over later.

THREE DAYS INTO THE YEAR WE LOST A TENNIS MATCH TO BAKER

And since Anita lost her match by the greatest margin, in straight sets, it was her clitoris that was forfeited to the display case over at Baker College. She trembled and cried as we washed her in the showers after the match. But she was stoic while being cut. I had butterflies, it was the first actual real-live clitorodectomy that I had ever witnessed, and while I hadn’t known Anita long, there was a definite sense that we were all playing with borrowed orgasms.

We were all nude as Nurse and Coach had us all gather around while the two of them took some rope and very carefully strung Anita up in an upside down position to have her widely spread cunt operated upon. Coach explained to us that we needed to make sure that what was happening to Anita did not happen to us or god-forbid her as the coach of a team with a losing record likewise forfeited her clitoris at the season’s end to provide motivation.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.