Jen - A Love Story - Cover

Jen - A Love Story

Copyright© 2020 by cv andrews

Chapter 6: Sunday Afternoon

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 6: Sunday Afternoon - A precocious young girl and the nice-guy neighbor have been friends since her family moved in 7 years ago. Now she's 14, and she's decided that neighbor is going to be her man. A power outage gives her the opportunity to spend a weekend--alone--with him, and she sets out to make her plan happen. And he finds out that she is smart, and funny, and adorable, and loving, and curious, and adventurous--and a bit perverse. [All persons in this story should be assumed to be 14 yrs or older]

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Pedophilia   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

We must have fallen asleep like that, because the next thing we knew, we opened our eyes and realized that the light in the room had changed. Between the leisurely breakfast and laundry and talking to Karen on the phone and Jen’s homework, and the time we spent looking at videos, plus the time we spent in the tub – and afterward − it was almost two o’clock, and we realized that we were kind of hungry.

It was kind of late, and Jen already had serious dinner plans, so we just foraged for lunch. I opened a can of soup (Jen chose cream of mushroom), and we warmed up some of the Italian loaf that was left over from last night’s World Famous Spaghetti dinner. Milk seemed like the right beverage. Hydrating, and with lots of protein. We’d earned it.

But after we’d cleaned up the lunch dishes (such as they might be), Jen wanted to go back to the videos. She was like a young woman who’s just had a whole new world shown to her. And, indeed, that’s exactly what she was, and she was impatient to learn as much about this new world, as quickly as she could.

But at this moment, it was a return to something she’d already seen.

“Dave, do you think we could find the one where the girl in the stars-and-stripes socks is getting her butt licked by her father?”

A crude but wholly accurate description. That page was still open in one of the tabs in the browser window, and it took only a few tries to find the right tab.

And there she was. The signature stockings, the perky butt, the dad with his tongue working away between those lovely round cheeks.

Again, Jen seemed to study this brief two-second repeating clip, until she finally asked, ‘Dave, do you really mean that you’d like to lick my butt, even stick your tongue into my butthole, the way he’s doing?”

“Yes, my darling.” And more. “But Jen, I think your real question is, would you like to have me licking your butthole like that, hmmm?”

Jen was kind of uncertain. Uncertain, or evasive. Instead, she said, “Do you think we could find any more like that?”

Well, nothing that quite matched the enthusiasm of the girl in the striped stockings, but we did encounter several, most of which were women or older girls licking the cream from the anuses of what were obviously younger girls. Again, I don’t know if it’s for the money that these videos bring, or whether it’s simply that lots of girls and women like licking and sucking the sperm from girls’ asses. It was also enlightening to Jen, to see that older girls and women seemed to like sex with younger people.

And then we found one where a woman was licking and sucking the cum out of the asshole of a teenage boy. You could see it was a boy, with a penis maybe five inches long, or perhaps a bit longer.

“How did the boy’s ass get full of cum?”

“Jen, I guess there’s only one way that could happen, and that’s if a man had ... had fucked him there.” Then I remembered something. “Didn’t you tell me that Amy showed you a photo of her brother John with their dad’s cock in his ass?”

Then the recollection hit her.

She was kind of hesitant. “Oh, yeah, I remember. Amy said John actually liked it when his dad ... when his dad did that to him, and she said that their mom liked...” and she stopped suddenly, because she realized what she almost let out.

But I had an idea where her recollection was going, so I decided to nudge her along.

“What did Amy say?”

Jen hesitated, like she was not sure how much of her friend’s confidences she should share, but I think the video clip had gotten her going.

“Amy says that when John and her dad do ... do that, that her mom likes to lick and suck the cum out of John’s asshole, like the woman in the video’s doing.”

“So women do lick the cream out of men’s – and boy’s − butts.”

She thought for a moment. Then she asked, “Do girls ever lick men’s butts?”

I thought, “Well, from the pictures and videos we’ve seen, it looks like girls do pretty much anything that grownups do.”

“Yeah, I guess so.” She thought a moment longer. “Dave, do you think we could find some of girls licking men’s butts?”

So we tried. We continued clicking on anything that looked “promising,” but no real luck. What we did find was another photo of the girl who kind of resembled Jen, maybe about the same age and height and long curly hair – and who was pregnant. In this picture, instead of posing by herself, the girl was being “spit-roasted” between two grown men. The man in her ass was white, while the one in her cunt was dark-skinned − black, or perhaps Indian.

But what really stood out about this picture was the look on the girl’s face. It was startlingly direct, almost challenging, like she was saying, “Yeah, that’s right – I like cock – any way you want it.” I allowed Jen some time to process the whole thing.

“Do pregnant girls really do stuff like that?”

“From what we’ve seen, it looks like pregnant girls like to do the same things that other girls do.”

“Do you still think she looks kinda like me?”

“Yeah, kind of.”

“Let’s keep looking.”

We clicked on a bunch more links, and saw a lot of photos and quick clips, but nothing much more in the butt-licking category.

What we did find was one where a teenage boy was peeing into the mouth of an older girl or woman. The picture only showed part of the boy’s front, from his nipples to his upper thighs, and a penis that looked to be about five inches long. The woman could have been his young mother, an older sister – or simply another woman who was into sex with younger boys.

We both looked at the picture, considering the possibilities.

She asked, “Do you think he’s really peeing into her mouth?”

“It certainly looks like it.”

“Why would they do that?”

“I don’t know. Maybe she likes it a bit, or maybe she might not really ‘like’ it, but she likes the idea of it, like she finds it exciting.”

Then, I played a hunch. “With her hair pulled back into that pony tail, she looks kind of like your mom, doesn’t she?”

“Yeah, I guess ... kinda...”

I waited while we both thought about that for a while, and then I asked, cautiously, “Do you think your mom would like something like that – someone peeing into her mouth?”

Jen seemed to be thinking for a moment, then surprised me with her response: “I don’t know – maybe.”

... and then I recalled my fantasy of “licking her mom’s shit,” and I realized that my dirty thoughts might not be limited just to that one scenario.

We tried a few more, but I finally said, “Sorry – looks like we’ve struck out.”

“Well, I still want to see what it looks like. Do you think we could find some videos of some older girls doing it?”

So I went to an adult website and did a search for “analingus” (I explained the word to Jen) and “rimming,” and a number of thumbnail photos popped up. As always, I tried looking for ones where the “participants” looked young and did not look professional.

Curiously, a lot of them appeared to be Japanese, or at least, the women doing the licking were Japanese. This also helped because Japanese women, especially the younger ones, look like they’re girls, and that might help Jen relate.

I quickly clicked on a homemade video of a young (non-Japanese) couple, probably in their twenties. It looked like they were simply having fun – there didn’t seem to be anything “heavy” or any attempt to look “pornographic.” It looked like the guy was lying on his back on the floor, with his legs drawn back, and his pretty young partner, her hair pulled back in a ponytail, was bathing his balls – and the area beneath them – with her tongue. The quality was pretty good, and the guy managed to get an angle that clearly showed most of what the girl was doing.

After what were apparently the preliminaries, the girl put her hands under his thighs and lifted him so his legs were even farther back and his butt was raised off the floor, exposing a clean, pink anus. The girl then proceeded to give his asshole the same treatment she’d been giving his balls. The guy held the camera (probably a phone camera) higher, and Jen and I could clearly see the girl put her tongue on his asshole (there was nothing tentative about it, so this probably wasn’t their first time), bathing it, then spitting some saliva on it and tonguing some more, then probing his asshole with her tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.