Jen - A Love Story - Cover

Jen - A Love Story

Copyright© 2020 by cv andrews

Chapter 14: Jen's and Amy's Sleepover, And ...

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 14: Jen's and Amy's Sleepover, And ... - A precocious young girl and the nice-guy neighbor have been friends since her family moved in 7 years ago. Now she's 14, and she's decided that neighbor is going to be her man. A power outage gives her the opportunity to spend a weekend--alone--with him, and she sets out to make her plan happen. And he finds out that she is smart, and funny, and adorable, and loving, and curious, and adventurous--and a bit perverse. [All persons in this story should be assumed to be 14 yrs or older]

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Pedophilia   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Friday, when I went over to Jen’s and Karen’s to say hi and bring Jen over to my place for the weekend, Karen informed me that Jen couldn’t stay with me Saturday afternoon or night because Amy was coming over, and she and Jen were having a sleepover that night.

Immediately, I thought of Amy, and my mind began to wander, to thoughts of Jen’s year-younger friend and her seemingly insatiable appetite for perverted sexual activities.

Karen looked at me with a little smile, like she knew the kinds of thoughts that were already going through my mind.

I smiled back. Caught me! But that didn’t erase my memory of the things I had done with – to – Amy when Jen “gave” me to her friend as the present for her fifteenth birthday. And it didn’t stop the mental images of what might happen this weekend between Jen and her delightfully perverted playmate.

Jen and I had a lovely – and what had become very typical – Friday night at my place, a combination of domesticity, fond companionship, and sex that’s both loving and passionate, with a few bits of perversion thrown in (anal, this time – for both of us).

After we shared lunch Saturday, I asked Jen, “So, do you and Amy have some special plans for today, or just hang out?” I wasn’t exactly probing, just expressing friendly interest. But I was actually wondering if they had any “special” special plans in mind.

“Nothing big. We’ll talk about boys, of course.”

I interrupted here. “You talk about boys? Why would you need to talk about boys when you have me?” I was just teasing, of course, but I just couldn’t pass up the opportunity.

But she replied, “I said boys, you dummy. You’re my man. And besides, Amy and I talk about you, too.”

Any follow-up on that would probably constitute prying, so I let it go.

“And Amy got this new video game that she says is really neat, and Mom found this movie on Netflix she thinks we’d like. Guys would probably call it a ‘chick flick’.

Here, I had to defend myself. “Now you know that’s not quite fair, Jen – you know I like watching all kinds of movies and TV shows with you. Don’t we enjoy World of Dance together?”

“No, Dave, you’re really sweet about watching things with me and doing stuff I like, but you don’t have to, at least, not all the time, and this one sounds like one of those movies where girls would probably enjoy it more than guys would.”

“So, do you think that you and Amy might, you know, fool around with each other a bit this weekend?” If I had to, I’d bet that they almost certainly would, but I was trying to be a little provocative.

She gave me one of those punches on the biceps. “Dave! What kind of a question is that to ask??” But then her face took on a look of concern. “Oh, Dave, I’m sorry. I mean – would you be upset if Amy and I ... fooled around... ?”

I loved her so much at that moment.

“Jen, I know Amy and how she gets, and I want you and Amy to have any kind of fun you want this weekend.” I put my arms around her and held her to me. “I love you, and I love how you are, and I love how you love sex, and you don’t ever have to worry about that with us.” I tilted her face up to me, and we kissed and nibbled on each other’s lips for a while.

But then, out of the corner of my eye I saw Amy’s mom’s car pull up. “I hate to say this, but I think maybe you’d better get home and greet your company. I love you, Jen.”

“I love you, Dave.” She started to run toward her house, but then stopped and turned back toward me, “ ... and maybe I’ll have some good stories to tell you after Amy goes home!”

I spent the rest of that day and night at home, not depressed or worried, but missing Jen’s company, which I’ve become very accustomed to. Also, I may have indulged in a few fantasies, which might or might not have involved a couple of cute young girls.

The next day I went over to their house a few hours after Amy left, to see Jen, and to visit with Karen. Turns out I spent most of that evening with Jen (not in bed), so Karen and I didn’t have any chance to spend any time together until Tuesday afternoon. She was out on her back porch having some iced tea, and she invited me over.

After a few minutes, Karen smiled that sarcastic smile at me and said, “I’ll bet you’re dying to know how things went Jen’s and Amy’s sleepover, right?”

I smiled back kind of shyly and nodded slightly. She laughed. “Well, it turned out like what you were probably expecting. They played games and talked, and we had pizza, and more bad soft drinks, and we watched Sleepless in Seattle (that was the ‘chick flick’? Well, that’s not too bad, I guess), and then the girls went off to bed. Except knowing Amy, and how Jen is with Amy, I figured they wouldn’t be going right to sleep, if you know what I mean.”

I kind of smiled and took another sip of iced tea.

“Anyhow, I was up in my room and I could hear the giggles and the bouncing around on the bed, and I decided to let them be for a while. But then I heard a big ‘thump’ against the wall, and I used that as the excuse to knock on the door and then went in. I said that I heard the thump and wanted to make sure no one was hurt. I think they saw through my lie, but they didn’t say anything, because it was obvious what they’d been doing. Jen’s sleep tee-shirt was up around her neck, and Amy’s was on the floor, and Amy was kind of lying on top of Jen with their legs spread apart, and it was obvious that they were rubbing their pussies together.”

This was just the kind of thing that I had fantasized would happen with those two. Karen went on,

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.