Jen - A Love Story - Cover

Jen - A Love Story

Copyright© 2020 by cv andrews

Chapter 12: How Jen Spent Amy’s Birthday

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 12: How Jen Spent Amy’s Birthday - A precocious young girl and the nice-guy neighbor have been friends since her family moved in 7 years ago. Now she's 14, and she's decided that neighbor is going to be her man. A power outage gives her the opportunity to spend a weekend--alone--with him, and she sets out to make her plan happen. And he finds out that she is smart, and funny, and adorable, and loving, and curious, and adventurous--and a bit perverse. [All persons in this story should be assumed to be 14 yrs or older]

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Pedophilia   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Like their daughter, Amy’s family is into some pretty kinky practices. If you want to learn the full story of how “Jen spent Amy’s birthday,” then you might want to switch to the “alternate” version of this chapter, entitled “How Jen Spent Amy’s Birthday (Alt.Version).”

ON THE OTHER HAND, if you’re not sure you’re ready to hear all about them, just keep reading this version of Chapter 12, below. The choice, as always, is yours. cva

The next evening, Jen – carefully – brought up the recording of the previous day’s activities at Amy’s house. With a smile that was almost like a smirk, she said, “So Dave, are you ready to watch your personal porn star in action?” But she said it in kind of a teasing way, so that she and I could joke my way out of it if I really didn’t want to see ... see it.

Of course, I’d had time to think about it since Jen told me about the video after we got home yesterday. To tell you the truth, I did have my doubts. I wasn’t totally sure how I’d feel seeing her with ... other people.

On the other hand, while Jen had been making her “porn” video, I had been busy having sex – alright, raping – her best friend, Amy. So, I guess, sauce for the goose...

“You bet I would – but only if my personal porn star was there with me to give color commentary, and maybe explain some things to me if they’re too advanced.”

She jumped up and hugged me and told me, “You go set up the computer and I’ll get the memory card.”

And so we sat, shoulder-to-shoulder, as we so often do, and watched as the picture on the TV flickered into life. The “camera” was situated near a corner, and it must have had some kind of high-quality wide-angle lens, since it took in a wide view of most of the room, without any significant distortion.

You could hear some voices, but mostly Amy’s mom, Frieda, talking to Jen, explaining the setup, reassuring her, and making sure she understood that nothing would happen that she didn’t want to happen. In one way, I kind of felt better as I listened to Frieda’s “mothering” words.

“Jen, I know that you had a chance to put John’s penis in your mouth, and he told Amy and me that he liked it and hoped you two could do it again some time. Would that be something you might want to do?”

Here Jen turned to me. “That’s something I’ve thought about since we did it, and I thought that if I – we – ever got the chance again, I’d want to do it.”

When Jen first told me about it, I kind of got the feeling that she was curious about “What if... ?” and that she’d try it again if she ever had the opportunity.

From the recording, I heard Jen’s voice say, “Yes ... I think so.”

Amy’s mom: “You think so?”

“Yes – I want to.”

Amy’s mom again: “Well, why don’t you two slip off your clothes and get comfortable.” Then, “If it feels kind of awkward undressing in front of the recorder, you can stand over here next to it – that way, you’re not in the picture.”

Amy’s brother, on the other hand, showed no such reluctance, quickly removing his T-Wolves jersey and stripping off his track pants – he wasn’t wearing any underwear – in front of the video recorder.

And that was kind of weird for me, looking at the genitals of a young boy. I never had any interest in seeing them, and I never planned to. On the other hand, if Jen has an interest, then I’d better be ready to look at some young men’s stuff.

Then Amy’s mom said, “Why don’t you use these cushions on the floor over here – I think they’ll be just right for the two of you.”

Jen went over and kneeled on a fat blue cushion – like a sofa cushion – and John stepped up in front of her and waited for her to start. He already had half an erection, and that was enough for Jen to do – do something. I watched as she moved a little on her knees to get into position. Then she reached out to take his hardening cock between her thumb and forefinger.

At his point, I noticed Jen’s breasts. The perspective the camera provided allowed me to see that they had grown –they now formed little cones that stuck out from her chest, and the area around her nipples was getting larger and a little darker in color – less pink and more coral. And they looked perfect – just like they had the very first time I saw her naked.

Amy’s mom’s voice took me out of my reverie: “Jen, Sweetheart, maybe you could use your other hand instead, so the camera can see everything you and John do?”

Jen switched hands, and now the view was unobstructed. John moved toward her a little, so his four- or five-inch erection was completely within Jen’s reach. She put the tip in her mouth and held it there for a few seconds, to get used to the whole thing, I guess. Then she put her free hand on John’s buttock and very competently proceeded to suck his cock, using her thumb and three fingers in a ring – just the way she has done so many times with me.

John must be pretty experienced at this, because he didn’t grab her head or try to jam himself into Jen’s mouth (as it appeared he was doing in the picture Jen had showed me of his mother sucking him).

Of course, I felt a twinge of jealousy, watching Jen with someone else (never mind what I was doing at that very moment!). But as I watched a little longer, I realized it was kind of sweet, watching a pretty young 14-year-old girl making love to the cock of a good-looking, fair-haired 15-year-old boy. Amy’s mom and dad watched the children with expressions of, well, almost pride.

But if this was kind of romantic, it was about to take a turn for the nasty. Amy’s mom said, “Jen, you and John are beautiful together. Johnny, why don’t you talk to Jen, the way Dad talks to me and Amy?”

Apparently, John was not just used to sweet, boy-girl sex, because, as his mother had suggested, he said to Jen, “That’s it, suck it, Jen, suck my dick!” Then, “Suck me, you whore!”

This shocked me. I did not expect a 15-year-old boy to be talking like a hard-core porn actor. And I immediately was worried about how Jen would react to this verbal abuse.

Well, I got my answer. Almost immediately, Jen “doubled-down” on “sucking his dick.” She tightened her grip on his buttocks and began slamming them into her, taking his cock deeper into her mouth each time. John responded to her efforts by taking her head in his hands and holding her tight to him so his cock was all the way into her throat, and he wiggled his hips like he was trying to work it around in there.

“That’s it, suck it, whore!” He pulled her head tighter against his crotch.

Instead of trying to escape, Jen forced her mouth all the way down ‘til it was pressed against his nearly-hairless pubes before pulling back to catch her breath.

I hadn’t intended to interrupt the video action, but before I could catch myself, I asked, “What did you think when he called ... when John said those things?”

“I was surprised, mostly, I guess. You and I don’t say things like that to each other. But then I remembered some of the porn videos we’ve watched, and the things that the people in them say and do, and I remember how it makes me excited – and you, too! – and so I kinda got into wanting to do dirty things then.”

“How about when he called you ‘whore’?”

“It surprised me, but then I thought that that’s what I wanted to be right then − I wanted to be a whore for him.”

She paused. “Does that upset you, that I wanted to be a whore then?”

And now it was my turn to think about my reaction. And my reaction was ... it was incredibly exciting to watch Jen turn into a whore, at least for that moment.

“Jen, honey, I was, well, I was sort of shocked when he said those things to you. But watching you – I love seeing how sexual you are. And, yes, it really turned me on to see you act the way you did.”

Apparently, this was the kind of answer Jen was hoping for. Then she said, “Dave, you’re always so sweet to me, but maybe sometimes you could tell me dirty things and call me names and stuff.”

“I think we can do that – anything you’d like, my darling.”

So I watched, as 15-year-old John fucked my darling’s mouth for a good five minutes.

At one point, Frieda said to Jen, “That’s so beautiful. Would you mind if I joined you for a bit?”

Jen leaned back, and Frieda leaned in and took her son into her mouth for perhaps a minute or so, then leaned back and said, “Thank you, Darling,” and then, with a few words of encouragement, “I don’t think I’ve ever seen him so hard – he must really like what you’re doing to him.”

And he must have, because in another couple of minutes, John started to breather faster, and he arched his back, put both hands on Jen’s head, and with a loud “A-H-H-H-H,” came in Jen’s sucking mouth.

They laid there like that for more than a minute, except that Jen sat up from John, his cum obviously in her mouth. She seemed to think for a moment. Then she swallowed.

Again, I felt jealousy. My precious darling, swallowing someone else’s cum. But it was just so damned hot!

They took a little more time to recover, but I guess Frieda wanted to get into the action, too, because she asked Jen, “Jen, sweetheart, would you like Al to suck your pussy and lick your clit? Amy really likes it when he does that, and she thought that you’d like it if he licked you, too.” Clever, introducing Amy’s “endorsement” into the picture.

“What should I do?”

“Well, since he’s already lying down, why don’t you just move over and put your knees on either side of his head and lower yourself, and that way he can reach that beautiful pussy of yours with his mouth.”

This was something that Jen was quite familiar with, and soon she was rocking back and forth and apparently enjoying getting her pussy licked.

But I guess that wasn’t quite enough for Amy’s mom. “Jen, honey, why don’t you turn around and face the other way, and that way you can suck Al’s cock if you want?”

If she wants? Well, Jen took the suggestion and turned around and squatted a bit over Al’s mouth, and that gave him a better angle to eat her, as well as probe her asshole with his tongue.

I could tell Jen was thinking (as well as enjoying the improved treatment her pussy and ass were receiving), and then she finally leaned and took Al’s recovering prick in her hand and stroked it a few times, then bent down and took most of his prick into her mouth.

The prick that had recently been up his son’s asshole.

Jen didn’t make a face or show any other sign of minding this at all. She proceeded to give him a very fine sucking.

Still not satisfied, Amy’s mom turned away from sucking her son’s cock to say, “Jen, look, you’ve gotten him so hard again! Maybe you’d like to sit on his cock and make him fuck you. He’s very good – Amy [Amy again] really likes it a lot when he does it to her.” Then another thought came to her mind. “It’s OK, dear, he’s safe.”

Jen took her mouth off Al’s cock and lifted herself from his face, then turned around and positioned herself, lining his stiff cock up with her pussy. Then she lowered herself, and in a single move had him completely up inside her. She shifted her hips a few times, apparently to get him firmly seated inside her pussy.

Then something happened, and Jen seemed to take charge of things.

“Do you like having your cock in my little-girl cunt? “I bet it’s not as tight as Amy’s, right?”

Al grunted something.

“But Amy’s in another room, getting her little baby cunt pounded by my boyfriend. Do you like that – that your own baby’s getting fucked by another man?”

Another grunting sound from Al.

“Do you like fucking little girls? Because you’re big, and they can’t fight back? Well, we can – we can fight back.”

And I saw something I never expected to see. Jen leaned forward and took each nipple between her thumb and finger, then squeezed and twisted his nipples. It obviously hurt, because Al groaned’.

But you could also make out him saying, “Again...”

I watched as Jen pinched his nipples again, this time pulling them out from his chest at the same time she was twisting them.” You could see him buck his hips up to get deeper into Jen’s little cunt.

“Oh, goddamn it, hurt me, you little witch!”

Jen gripped the muscles between his arms and shoulders and squeezed them, getting her nails into the thick-yet-tender flesh. Then, she released her grip and put her hands on his pects and dug her nails into the muscles.

“Sonovabitch, you dirty little cunt!” But then, “Hurt me again.”

“You like it when your dirty little slut hurts you? Say it!”

“Yes – I like it when my dirty little cunt hurts me – it gets me harder.”

Now Frieda took removed her mouth from her son’s cock and said, “Oh, Jen, you two are so hot – I just have to do something really nasty.” She lay down on the same large mat as Al and Jen, right beside Al, but facing the other direction, so her head was about even with Al’s shoulder. I guess she knew where the camera would be able to get most of the action.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.