Jen - A Love Story - Cover

Jen - A Love Story

Copyright© 2020 by cv andrews

Chapter 11: Amy's Birthday

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 11: Amy's Birthday - A precocious young girl and the nice-guy neighbor have been friends since her family moved in 7 years ago. Now she's 14, and she's decided that neighbor is going to be her man. A power outage gives her the opportunity to spend a weekend--alone--with him, and she sets out to make her plan happen. And he finds out that she is smart, and funny, and adorable, and loving, and curious, and adventurous--and a bit perverse. [All persons in this story should be assumed to be 14 yrs or older]

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Pedophilia   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Just a note to the reader: From here, Dave’s and Jen’s (and Karen’s) stories could just go on the way they have, with Jen and Dave finding more ways of “doin’ it.”

However, it’s unrealistic to think that Jen will remain the sweet, unspoiled, naïve young girl she was during those first 48 hours with Dave. Instead, her − their − adventures get a little more – “adventurous,” and some of you who’ve enjoyed watching their tender, blossoming relationship might be a little put-off by some of the things they explore in trying to map out what that relationship is going to be like in the future. Remember, however, that they are entitled to find their own way, unconstrained by the expectations and prejudices of the rest of us. I hope you will let them explore and, perhaps, you might even applaud them in their explorations. cva

XI − Amy’s Birthday

Another note: Some of Amy’s words – and her experiences – tend to be pretty far out there. Amy’s got quite a mouth on her, and she’s pretty – “uninhibited” scarcely says it – about what she says – and what she’s done. But if you think you can take what Amy’s got to dish out, then you might want to switch to the “alternate” version of this chapter, entitled “Amy’s Birthday (Alt.Version).”

ON THE OTHER HAND, if you’re not sure how much of Amy’s “youthful depravity” you’re prepared to handle, then you can continue enjoying this chapter, below.

Just a heads-up: The choice, as always, is yours. cva

Amy is Jen’s best friend and companion (besides me, of course!). She and her family – mother, father, and brother John – live on a different street, about two blocks away, and they’ve been going over to each other’s houses to play and for sleep-overs for years. I’d seen Amy lots of times when she and Jen were playing, and Karen had introduced me to her one time a year or so ago.

Anyhow, to the point, Amy’s birthday is a few months after Jen’s. To my surprise, however, Amy is actually older than Jen, but because she is shorter and more petite than Jen, I usually think of her as being younger. Also, the blond hair, usually worn in a very cute ponytail, tends to make a person look younger. And as you might expect, they were going to have a birthday party for Amy; and, as you might also expect, Jen was her most important guest.

What was unexpected was when Jen – and Karen – told me that Amy had invited me, too.

“Next Saturday is Amy’s birthday – well, Thursday’s her birthday, but they’re gonna celebrate it on Saturday – and I’ve told her about you, and she wants you to come.”

“Why would Amy want me to come to her birthday?”

“I’ve told her about you, and she wants you to come,” as though the first time she said it should have been sufficient explanation.

Karen, who had been sitting aside so far, spoke up. “Dave, what I think is happening is that Al and Frieda, Amy’s mom and dad, are fairly ‘unconventional’ people, and what I mean is, they involve their children – Amy and John – in their sex life.”

On the one hand, I was stunned. Not by the news about involving their children in their sex life. I’d seen the photographs that Amy had shared with Jen, showing Amy’s brother John, with his hard little penis in his mother’s mouth while a man (you could see only his mid-section) had his cock buried most of the way in John’s ass. John had one hand on the back of his mother’s head, and it looked like he wasn’t just being sucked – he was jamming his cock into her mouth. So, yes, I guess I knew that the parents had some ‘unconventional’ sex practices, and I figured that if they involved John, they’d probably involve Amy too, or soon would. What I couldn’t figure out was, what any of this had to do with me.

“Ohh-kayyy − so why are you telling me this – these things?”

Karen looked at Jen, and that was Jen’s cue on the need to explain things to me. “Dave, Amy wants to have you as her birthday present.”

Whoa!

Okay, from things I’ve read – and even some conversations I’ve been privy to –girls don’t want their boyfriends to cheat with their girlfriends, but many of them seem willing to share their boyfriends with their very best girlfriends, in a way that guys would never even consider. And maybe that’s what was happening here, with Jen and Amy.

While I could understand this intellectually − that Jen might be willing to share her “boyfriend” with her best friend, I couldn’t believe that Jen – my Jen! – would be willing to “give” her boyfriend – me! – to another girl, as a birthday present.

To Jen, however, it made perfect sense: “She’s my best friend, isn’t she?”

To make a long story short, Saturday came around, and I found myself on the way to Amy’s house, in the outfit that Jen had picked out for me (so I wouldn’t embarrass her, I guess) − my soft Merino wool burgundy pullover, gray flannel slacks, and slip-on loafers that I could slip off easily. “You look so handsome in that sweater, Dave.”

The weather was nice, so we decided that Jen would walk on ahead and I’d drive over a few minutes later – I still didn’t want the neighborhood to notice Jen and me walking together and start talking, and, possibly, worse.

When we arrived, Amy’s mother, Frieda, greeted us – “warmly” is an understatement. While I stood there dumbly, she gave me a hug – kind of a long one − and a kiss on the cheek – surprising, since we’d only met briefly a few times before, when she was dropping Amy off or picking her up at Jen’s house. On the other hand, she kissed Jen on the lips, then hugged her in a way that was w-a-y-y-y more affectionate than what’d you’d normally give a friend of your daughter’s.

“Jen, I think it’s wonderful, what you’re doing for Amy − I know she’s really grateful to you for it. And from some of the things she’s said, she is really looking forward to this afternoon – and longer, if you have time.

“And Dave, I know this isn’t exactly a hardship for you,” she said with an amused smile, “but Al and I still appreciate your willingness to help the girls do this. But now, Amy’s waiting for you in her bedroom.”

I thought I should say ... something. But rather than saying something and have it come out sounding inappropriate − that is, if I was able to make any sound at all −I smiled and attempted to look eager to get started.

Gulp. I’m actually going in to a young girl’s bedroom, and I feel like I’m some gigolo who’s being provided for her pleasure and her entertainment. I was nervous, okay?

I looked at Jen, one final question on my face. Jen said, “GO, Dave – be a good birthday present!” I turned and walked through the door.

And, as told, Amy was waiting inside. She was standing at her mirror, and when she saw me come into the room, she turned, an enormous, happy smile on her lovely face. She came over and took my hand and led me over to her bed and had us both sit down.

Her face was absolutely beaming, and it made it easy for me to say the words I had rehearsed for this moment.

“Happy Birthday, Amy – Jen hopes you enjoy her present.” There, I said it.

Amy apparently loved it, because her smile got even bigger, and she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips. Not a sexy kiss, but a soft one, and she did let her lips linger on mine for a while.

When she pulled back from the kiss, it was then that I noticed that she was wearing makeup. I don’t think I’d ever seen her wearing any makeup before. Amy’s just a naturally pretty blond, and she certainly didn’t need any makeup to be appealing. But today, she had done some things – just the slightest bit of shadow on the eyelids, not much, but enough to give her pretty hazel eyes a kind of smoky look. Also, there was just the slightest hint of glitter on her cheeks, and a very light red gloss had been applied to her lips. The total effect was: a very pretty young blond girl, but with a hint of mystery − or, perhaps, experience?

“Dave, Jen’s told me so many things about you, and how wonderful you are, and how sweet you are to her, and I couldn’t believe it when she said that I could have you for my birthday.” The way she said it, I wasn’t sure if it was Amy who made the request, or Jen who spontaneously offered. I’d figure out the implications of that later, I guess.

“So, Amy – what would you like Jen’s birthday present to be? Or, I guess, we already know what her present is, so how would you like your present?”

Amy’s quick answer let me know that she’d already thought about this, and she knew exactly how she wanted her present to be.

“Maybe we can start with like what you and Jen do, with, you know, maybe licking my pussy and making me cum, and then I can get on top of you, and we can do stuff that way.” She was demonstrating an unnerving familiarity with what Jen and I do and how we do them.

“I’d like that very much. How would you like to start?”

“Well, maybe we could start by taking off each other’s clothes.”

This struck me as strangely intimate – strange, because Jen and I almost never take each other’s clothes off, usually because we are undressed already, or else we’re in such a hurry that it’s more efficient for us to just rip our own clothes off.

“Before we start, you maybe want to take this.” She handed me a little foil-backed “blister-pack,” the kind that pills come in. I looked more closely, and I saw that it contained a little yellow teardrop-shaped tablet. I knew immediately what it was – one of the most popular ED tablets. Apparently, little Amy had some big plans for her birthday. And, yes, of course I took it!

So while I remained sitting on the bed, Amy stood up in front of me and gripped the hem of my pullover. I raised my arms, and she carefully slid it up my body and over my shoulders and off my arms. She folded it carefully and laid it – almost “lovingly” – over the back of a chair. Then she knelt and slipped off my shoes (grateful for Jen’s advice), and then, still on her knees, she unbuckled my belt and unfastened my slacks (quite skillfully, I noticed), and lowered them to the floor. When I stepped out, she picked them up and, again, carefully folded them over the back of the chair, leaving me standing there in my most “flattering” briefs (once again, of Jen’s choosing).

Finished, Amy stood there in front of me, waiting for me to do her. First, her form-fitting metallic silver top. Like me, she raised her arms, and I peeled the tight stretchy fabric up over her body – and was greeted by the sweetest little pair of breasts you could ever hope to see. I couldn’t resist. I had to bend down and plant a gentle, sucking kiss on the tip of each one. She smiled, and she put her arms gently around my neck while I was showing my affection, releasing me only to let me resume pulling the top up and off her arms.

Next, her pants. She was wearing a pair of what appeared to be yoga tights, probably expensive, burgundy – almost the same color as my pullover, in fact – with silvery insert “panels” on the sides. I hooked my thumbs under the waistband, being careful not to scratch her, and tried to slip them down and off. I have to admit, I did not do this with nearly the aplomb that Amy had demonstrated when it was my clothes that were coming off.

As I got them rolled down past her narrow, schoolgirl hips, I found myself face-to-face with a beautiful peach of a young pussy – plump and smooth, and with the inner lips extending out like flower petals. Her skin appeared soft and shiny, like she had used some kind of moisturizing cream or lotion.

I must have said something, or made an appreciative sound, because Amy – with her million-dollar smile – said, a bit embarrassed, “Mom shaved me for us today.”

I had to. I just had to put my lips to that lovely spot and kiss her – a real kiss, with only the slightest attempt to work my tongue along the glistening crevice there.

I had to admit: Amy – little Amy – is one sexy girl. And even more so when she backed up to the bed and positioned herself up against the head board, spread her legs, and with her eyes and her arms, welcomed me.

I didn’t know if now was the time for me to take off my briefs, so I decided to leave them on and let Amy decide when that time comes, probably wanting to take them off me herself (I hoped!).

Well, she’d said she wanted us to begin like Jen and I do, and I certainly knew how to do that. I slid in between those spread legs and kissed my way up her thighs ‘til my lips arrived at that lovely pussy. First, of course, I took the opportunity to inhale. I was pleased to find that the scent I found was kind of like Jen, but also distinctive. A little muskier, but also something very delicately floral or citrus. Whatever, it was beautiful, and it only served to enhance the desirability of this lovely girl.

As with Jen – and because I didn’t know anything else to do – I kissed around her pussy some more, then began to lick whatever places were offered to me. And that’s when Amy’s individuality began to present itself, because that’s when she spread her legs all the way and pulled her legs back, so far that her pussy was completely exposed and accessible – as was her asshole.

What could I do? I dove in. With Jen, I usually take things slower, poking and tickling and teasing – because Jen likes it that way, and because I enjoy lingering and taking my time with Jen’s lovely little pussy. Amy, however, had her own timetable. She put one hand on the back of my head and mashed my mouth tighter against her pussy. When I was able to look up a little, I saw her other hand was pinching and pulling a nipple. And if I didn’t know it before, I now knew that Amy is a very sexual young woman with a strong desires.

And that’s when she started encouraging me.

“Oh, that’s it Dave. Oh, that feels so good, when you lick my clit. Suck my clit, Dave – suck it!”

Certainly a lot more vocal than Jen – and very exciting. As if I wasn’t excited enough by the whole situation, her words seemed to be going straight to my cock.

So I licked, and I sucked her clit, and then, being pretty sure she wouldn’t mind it, let my tongue travel down to her little coral pink butthole and lick and probe it for a half-minute or so. And that got me another round of lewd encouragement.

“God, Dave, yeah, that’s it – lick my butthole – I can’t believe you already have your tongue in my ass so soon!”

So soon?? Well, since she certainly seemed into it, I slid my finger into her pussy and worked it around a little – to please her, but also to get it good and slippery, so I could slide it into that lovely little asshole. And I was surprised yet again − by how very easily it slipped past her anus and into her rectum. She seemed to accept this penetration, so I wiggled my finger around inside her ass while I resumed the clit-licking that she approved of so much.

And in a matter of seconds, she had her first orgasm – bucking her hips, squirming her ass on my finger, and forcing my head – and lips, and tongue – against that beautiful bald pussy.

Simply, I didn’t know a girl that young could come that hard – and that quickly.

I was all set to let her rest and recover from what seemed to me to be a monumental climax, but in sixty seconds, she was ready for Round Two.

“Dave, can you get on your back, and I can get on top of you and ride your cock?”

Talk about a woman who knows what she wants and takes the initiative. Also, I was losing my initial surprise and was starting to get accustomed to her nasty language, largely because she made it sound so natural and not the least bit fake. I was getting to like being talked to that way.

“You sure you’re ready, Hon?”

“Oh, yeah, I’m ready.”

I slid up in the bed and rolled onto my back, and without a word, Amy grabbed the waistband of my briefs and yanked them down, then waited for me to lift my hips so she could get them all the way off.

And then she held them to her nose and inhaled. “Mmmm, you smell good – like boy and cum.” Well, if I wasn’t ready to fuck her before, I certainly was now.

Then she put the tip of my cock into her mouth – but only to get it wet. “Is it OK if I just get you wet now? I can suck you off and you can cum down my throat later.”

Cum down my throat??

A few strokes to get me good and hard (as if I really needed that), and Amy rolled over on top of me, lined the head of my cock up against her pussy, lowered herself onto me, and with two tries, she’d managed to get most of me inside of her.

It was a strange sensation. On the one hand, she was small – tight, like you might expect a girl her age and size to be. On the other hand, I slid in without very much trial or resistance. My guess: I was going down a road that was already pretty-well traveled.

“You fill me more than my dad does.” Well, there was my confirmation – her brother isn’t the only one she gets it on with.

“I like your cock – you can fuck me anytime.” Not sure I wanted to go that route, but it was definitely exciting to hear someone say that.

While she was saying these things, Amy was squirming and writhing on my cock, like she was trying to get it to touch – and stretch – every part of her insides at the same time. Also, when I was licking her pussy, I noticed that Amy’s clitoris is really exposed, not nestled deep into the hood. Also, her clit was located kind of “low,” and that means that it would experience more contact – and more pleasure – during intercourse. This might help account for Amy’s over-the-top sexual appetites.

But before she could cum that way, she said, “Dave, let’s try something else. Jen says that she turns around and lays back on you, and that you fuck that way, and that you can do real nice things with your hands. Can we?”

I hated to lose the feeling of that tight young cunt gripping my cock, and the sensations when she squirmed to work it around inside of her, but I knew that there were other ways that I could feel good, and that this was one of them.

Amy lifted herself off my cock and quickly turned around, so she was facing my feet, and without any hesitation, backed herself onto my cock, ‘til I was all the way in her, maybe even deeper than before, and laid herself back onto my chest and stretched her legs out on top of mine.

“Jen says that this way, you do all the work, pumping in and out, and I just lay back and let you fuck me, and that you do good things to her with your hands and stuff.”

So, just as Amy had predicted-directed-prescribed, I found myself on my back, this adorable nymph stretched out on me, her sweet round butt nestled against my loins, and my cock completely in the grasp of her warm cunt. Once again, I don’t know how I got so lucky.

But I knew what I had to – wanted to – do. As I slid in and out of that tight, slick sleeve that is Amy’s pussy, I put my arms around her, to tease her gorgeous little titties with one hand and massage her pussy and clit with the other, hoping to bring her to another climax.

I was too late. The hand that was reaching for her pussy encountered an obstacle – Amy’s hand, which was already frantically working over her pussy and abusing her clit to a degree that I never would have.

“Oh, I love this, Dave. I’m gonna have to do it like this all the time. Oh, yeah, pinch my titties – it’s OK if you hurt them – they like it when a guy’s turned-on.”

So I put one hand on each of those sweet little breasts and massaged, and squeezed, and pulled, and I thought I was doing it right, when Amy gasped, “Harder, Dave.”

So I doubled-down on how I was using her tits, and I was rewarded by feeling Amy push herself as far down on my cock as she possibly could, and her pussy started to clench and spasm, and when she cried, “Oh, shit, I’m gonna cum!”, I finally lost it and let my own climax spurt into that hot little cunt.

She continued to lurch for about 20 seconds, her hand still mauling her pussy, and me, just trying to stay inside her through the entire ride.

Well, Amy finally calmed down, and she took my hands in hers and wrapped my arms around her, and we laid there like that. And then it hit me: I hadn’t slipped out of Amy’s drenched pussy. Despite my considerable orgasm, and all the jizz that resulted from it, I was still fairly hard and lodged securely in Amy’s sopping cunt. The pill. And I wondered what the possibilities were, with this Modern Medical Miracle swimming through my body.

Amy noticed my “presence” too, and commented on it. “Aren’t ya glad you took that pill?”

Yes, I guess I am glad I took that pill.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.