Jen - A Love Story - Cover

Jen - A Love Story

Copyright© 2020 by cv andrews

Chapter 10: Friday Night / Saturday Morning

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 10: Friday Night / Saturday Morning - A precocious young girl and the nice-guy neighbor have been friends since her family moved in 7 years ago. Now she's 14, and she's decided that neighbor is going to be her man. A power outage gives her the opportunity to spend a weekend--alone--with him, and she sets out to make her plan happen. And he finds out that she is smart, and funny, and adorable, and loving, and curious, and adventurous--and a bit perverse. [All persons in this story should be assumed to be 14 yrs or older]

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Pedophilia   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

“Let’s go upstairs – we’re overdressed for this sort of thing.”

Karen stood up off the couch and stepped out of her panties and track pants and just left them lying right there on the living room floor. I don’t think either of us even gave a thought as to whether we’d have to be explaining to Jen their presence there the next morning.

I followed her down the hall and up the stairs, my eyes never leaving those fine ass cheeks that have featured in my filthy fantasies for the past seven years. As soon as we got to her bedroom, Karen got on the bed on her hands and knees. I was still completely dressed, so she had to wait while I fixed that situation. Her position told me what she wanted, and I quickly returned my face and tongue to that upturned ass. But we both knew that she wanted something else. She wanted to be fucked.

“Dave, stick in my pussy to get wet, then fuck my ass – it’s been so long...”

I got into position and slipped my dick into her cunt. She was so wet that there was virtually no resistance at all.

“That’s enough. Now!”

I pulled out and placed my cock right at the entrance to that asshole I’d been tonguing so feverishly when she said, “Dave – easy at first.”

And I realized – despite her passion and her eagerness for anal, and how turned-on she was, she had not had sex this way for quite a while (years, I learned later). I wet my fingers in her pussy juice and, along with a glob of my spit, I rubbed and massaged her asshole until she was almost loose, then put my cock back into position and began to push.

There was resistance, and I was afraid I might be hurting her, but I forgot about that when she told me, “Harder – I can take it. I need for you to take me.”

I was still concerned, but then I thought I noticed something. Despite Karen’s desire for me to just “ram it in,” I was taking short, in-out strokes to give her the chance to adjust (and to keep from rubbing the skin off my own cock). But with each stroke, her asshole seemed to get just a little more slippery. Karen must be blessed with one of those asses that lubricate naturally. Maybe that’s the reason she is able to like anal so much.

But I certainly wasn’t going to question this mutual good fortune. Taking progressively longer, deeper strokes, I was finally all the way in her, my balls pressed against her ass. Now I could just take my pleasure, sliding in and out of that hot, heavenly rectum, letting it massage my cock with each stroke. That would have been fine.

But I guess Karen had been denied anal recreation for entirely too long. As I started to get comfortable with my long, easy, in-and-out stroking, Karen began demanding, “No – harder.” “Make me know I’m being fucked. I don’t care if it hurts – I want to be fucked!”

So I smacked her ass – that fine ass I’ve admired for so many years. She lurched forward – but she didn’t complain. So I smacked her again, and I felt her ass clench on my cock. I smacked her again, this time with the other hand, raking my nails across her ass in a way I knew would leave welts for several days.

Apparently, the pain of these slaps and scratches was what it took to push Karen over the edge. I saw her hand go between her legs and start grasping there, and then I felt her shaking – more like quaking – and a final, “Ohhh, fuuuucckk... !”

She collapsed onto the bed. Fortunately, I was able to stay in her – I say fortunately, because I hadn’t cum yet, and I really needed to! So while Karen was lying flat on the bed, her hips still jerking on their own, I got in the final thrusts I needed to send me over. I’d been so excited since the moment she first admitted that she ‘envied’ Jen, and then started telling me about how she began having sex with her brothers, that I’d built up an enormous reservoir of cum, which I now released into her asshole – an asshole that had been craving the feeling of a giant orgasmic flood.

I shifted some of my weight to my arms and my knees but continued to lay on her, feeling the flesh of her back and her legs, and just savoring the pleasure of having ass-fucked a fine- looking woman who really, really wanted to be ass-fucked.

We caught our breaths, and we finally cooled down a bit. I extended my neck to where I was able to place a gentle kiss on her lips. She kissed me back, and in the dim light, I could see the smile on her face.

“Jen was right. You really are something else.”

I accepted the compliment (at least, I think it was a compliment!) silently, and we lay like that a while longer. Then Karen became aware that I still had a bit of a hard-on left. She clenched her ass, and that made me aware that there was, indeed, something for her to clench down on.

I started moving a little, hoping that this way I could experience some friction that would resurrect my hard-on enough for another round of this, what had to be a lifetime fantasy fuck for me. And it worked. I’d feel myself swell a little, then I’d move a little more, and then I’d feel myself swell a little more, until I was fully full in Karen’s hot ass, which was now starting to push back toward me.

And this seemed to be the understood signal for me to begin a second assault on her asshole. Now that we knew each other’s bodies and preferences a little better, I could attend to those things I know she likes. One of them, of course, is to have her asshole plowed – good, vigorous ass fucking. Another, I’m guessing, is “rough stuff.”

I rolled us both so we were back on our hands and knees and resumed the fucking – long, full in-and-out strokes, followed by grabbing her hips and hammering her five or six times, then back to the long, slow strokes. I hoped this was giving her the best of both worlds – the prolonged pleasurable sensations plus the violent assault.

And while I was doing this, I was thinking – thinking about how lucky I was to be enjoying something that I was never able to enjoy with my ex-wife or any of my (few) girlfriends − anal sex – asshole sex! – with a lovely, sensual, sexual, HOT woman who really wanted it and liked it. No games, no “favors,” no “sacrifices” – no bullshit!

There was something else I thought of. During our first bout, I’d slapped and clawed at her ass cheeks. This time, I bent down ‘til my chest was touching her back, and then reached around with one hand and grabbed one of her low-hanging tits and resumed the treatment I’d been giving her when we were downstairs on the couch.

I started with just a squeeze, followed by a harder squeeze.

“Ohhh, Dave – do you like my tits? Do you like manhandling my tits? Because I like it when you manhandle my tits. They’re yours, Dave – do anything you want with them – to them.”

And each time I twisted a nipple, or pulled on a tit, Karen groaned, and she threw herself back at me even harder. God, it was good! I just focused on my own selfish impulses, and I think I was actually getting more pleasure out of abusing – actually trying to hurt – her tits than from my cock pummeling her hot rectum.

Well, you know when your head starts to get into the game, the game ends sooner than you had planned, and that’s what was happening here. And I didn’t care, didn’t worry about my “partner” – I just let it go. It was incredible – the freedom to cum and enjoy the sensation and not have to worry about anything else.

The great thing was, this was fine for Karen. No agendas here for her – this was about getting pleasure and excitement from having a man – a man who truly appreciates it –use her ass.

I did let go of the tit I was mauling and slid my hand down toward her pussy, intending to get Karen off before I finally lost it and became totally useless. But I was blocked − Karen’s hand was already there, making sure that she got her own satisfaction.

I was already leaning against her back, so we just lowered ourselves to the bed. Karen turned her face toward me and said, “Uncle?”

“Uncle,” and I kissed her on the nose and rolled off her, and we lay there, side by side, resting. Finally, Karen reached down by the side of the bed and came up with a liter bottle of water and offered it to me, then took a swig herself, then laid back down and snuggled into me – like her daughter does.

“Wow! I knew I was missing that, but I didn’t know how much. So, ... I guess I owe Jen, huh?”

I responded, “I think Jen is very happy that she can do something like this for her mom.” Then I added, “And I’m very grateful that she did. If this is part of her master plan for the future – for our futures – for all three of us – then I think she’s far wiser than her years.”

We lay there some more, resting and reflecting and, perhaps, wondering what the next time will be like.

Then Karen turned toward me and leaned on one elbow and said, “So Dave, did you want to hear about what happened out in Geneseo while you and your jailbait lover were screwing all over your house?”

Yes, in fact. I was curious about some of the cryptic, oblique remarks she’d made during our phone calls, and I became really curious when she told me about the long-standing “relationship” she had with her three brothers.

“Yes, I do want to hear about how you spent your weekend snowed in on the farm with your three hunky brothers.”

“Don’t forget my sister-in-law, Selena.”

To which I responded, intelligently, “Huh??”

“Yeah, my brother Tim’s – my middle brother – his wife.”

Okay, let’s see: We’ve got sexy “little” sister Karen, three studly brothers – and one wife with a Latin-sounding name. This oughta be interesting.

“Anyhow, you know I drove out to take care of some family business, some paperwork at my brother Kenny’s insurance office in town. After that, we both drove out to the farm in our own cars. Since I was going to be staying there for the weekend, Kenny decided he’d stay with Tim and Selena − they have a farm right next to Bill’s. When our folks decided to move into town, they split the farm between Bill and Tim. Bill stayed in the “old” farmhouse, and Tim and Selena built a new house about eighty yards from Bill’s. I was going to be staying at Bill’s Friday night – which meant that I would be staying with Bill that night.

“You probably have a pretty good idea how Bill and I spent the night. Like I told you downstairs, Bill is really unimaginative, but he can pound a pussy pretty damn good. I was a very happy lady by the time we went over to Tim and Selena’s for breakfast the next morning.

“Tim and Selena and Kenny decided they were hungry, so they had their breakfasts early. When we got there, Selena was in the bathroom, so Tim and Kenny sat with Bill and me while we ate. Bill and I finished eating, and after we cleaned up and washed our dishes, we returned to the table and sat around talking about things, on the farms, and in town, and about the weather, which was looking like it was going to stick around through the weekend

“Selena came out and we exchanged greeting and hugs, and that’s when things took an interesting turn. There were five of us, and only four chairs in the kitchen, and Selena joked, ‘Hey, where am I supposed to sit? Isn’t anyone going to offer me a seat?’

“We all looked at each other, and we immediately arrived at the silent decision to give her a hard time, so no one made a move to give her a place to sit.

“Then Bill spoke up, ‘You can sit on Kenny’s lap. He won’t mind – Kenny’s always been kinda sweet on you, haven’t ya’, Ken?’

“Kenny blushed, but he said ‘That’s OK, Sel can sit here with me,’ which really meant ‘ ... sit on me.’

“Selena said, ‘Are you serious?’ But Bill just smirked.

“She tried appealing to her husband. ‘Tim?’

“Tim said, ‘If it’s OK with Kenny... ‘

“So Selena is fairly pissed by now, so she goes over by Kenny and stands next to him. And she asks Tim again, ‘Are you sure?,’ and Tim just shrugs. So she sits down on Kenny’s lap and puts her arm around his neck to stay balanced, and also to keep her from sliding off his lap because her robe is so slick.

“Now, you have to know some things to appreciate this. First, Selena is cute as the dickens. She’s three-quarters Mexican, and she’s about five foot two, with luscious light brown skin and long dark hair that she usually keeps in a ponytail, except it’s really spectacular when she lets it down. And she has a great little figure, and a very slight overbite that’s kind of cute − kind of sexy, even.

“The second thing is, Kenny really is sweet on her − has been since his older brother brought her around when they started dating, about six years ago.

“What only I – and her husband – knew was that she was always a little sweet on Kenny, and if she hadn’t fallen for Tim first, she and Ken might have ended up together.

“So here Selena is in her silky robe, sitting on Kenny’s lap, arm around his neck – and since Kenny was waiting to use the shower after Selena was finished, he was still wearing his pajamas...

“ ... and I’m going to need a drink before I can tell you the rest of this. You want something?”

I told her, “Whatever you’re having is fine with me. But hurry back – I’m dying to hear where this is going.”

Karen came back in a few minutes with two glasses and a bottle of something that tasted like Chianti. She might have had it in the fridge, since it had a little chill on it. She filled the glasses almost all of the way.

“Okay, where was I? So anyway, I think Selena was wanting to get back at everyone, especially her husband, for messing with her like this, so she holds Kenny a little tighter with the arm that’s around his neck, but that move causes her robe to lap open a bit more than it already was. We all couldn’t see anything, but it was obvious that Ken was in a position to see right into her robe and see her left tit.

“She was still pissed-off, so she shot back at Tim, ‘There – now are you happy? Your brother can see my breast. Satisfied?’

“So Tim answers her back, ‘Kenny sure looks OK with it. He probably wouldn’t mind seeing some more, wouldja, Ken?’

“Kenny tried to be cool about it, but he was starting to get into wherever this was going.

“Selena glares at her husband, and at Bill, too, and asks, ‘Are you sure about this?’

“Tim shrugs, so Selena calls his bluff and takes her free hand and pulls her robe open the rest of the way so her left tit is completely out in the open, and more of the right one is exposed. It was too close to Kenny for him to see it, but the rest of us could.

“But then Selena surprises all of us, and maybe herself, too. She lifted her hips a little off Ken’s lap and unties her robe belt, so her robe falls open on our side. So now we can see her whole left leg, along with her left hip. You couldn’t actually see her pussy, but you could see where it was.

“She looked over toward Tim to see how he was reacting to this escalation on her part, to see if he wanted her to put a stop to this whatever-it-was. Well, what she saw was Tim, staring at her display. He barely seemed to breathe, and his face was getting a little red, and it wasn’t the ‘angry’ kind of red – it was the ‘excited red.’

“So she asked, in a husky voice that I didn’t know she had, ‘Do you want to go through with this?’, and Tim still doesn’t say anything.

“So she turns and puts her lips on Kenny’s, and she gives him a long, sexy, and then wet, kiss. Well, Kenny isn’t going to pass up this chance of a lifetime, so he kisses her back, and then he take a chance and puts his hand on her left breast, and when she doesn’t stop him or try to get away, he starts massaging her tit, playing with her nipple – and then sliding his hand down toward her pussy. All of us are hypnotized, watching this porn-in-the-flesh, and Tim had gotten to the point where the rest of us could hear his ragged breathing.

“So now Selena is past the point of this being payback to her insensitive husband. This is two people who’ve been given the green light to misbehave, and they’re going to take things all the way. She and Ken kissed and groped each other some more, and then Selena lifts up and puts her legs on both sides of Ken’s, and we could see that his cock was sticking part-way out of the fly of his pajamas. So she grabs his cock in one hand and frees it from the pajamas and starts giving him a blow job, ‘til he’s got a full hard on, and then she stands up and then lowers herself onto his cock, and in two tries she gets it all the way into her.

“So she bounces up and down on Ken’s cock for a while and slobbers all over his mouth while he’s mauling her yummy tits, until she decides that humping on a kitchen chair isn’t good enough, so she gets up off him and backs away, then she takes him by the hand and drags him into the bedroom that Ken’s using. She stops and looks back at the three of us and says, ‘Why don’t you two perverts fuck your little sister while Kenny and I are busy?’ Then they disappeared into the bedroom.

“Bill and I looked at each other, and then we both looked at Tim, whose sexy wife was now in the bedroom getting fucked by his brother. Tim still had this stunned, stoned look on his face. I don’t know – maybe he was considering the possibilities for – for what? This was a whole new ballgame for their relationship – his and Selena’s, but also for him and his brothers.

“After a few minutes, almost like we had reached some kind of agreement, we all went over to the bedroom door and looked in to watch Selena and Ken going at it. They were satisfying years of repressed attraction, and it was a really hot thing to see them doing it, Selena on her back, legs spread, and Ken between them, his butt going up and down and in and out like a piston while her long nails clawed at his back and shoulders and ass.

“They were so excited, and they were going at it so frantically, that we knew Kenny wasn’t going to last for much longer, and we were right. With a huge groan, Ken slammed into his sister-in-law one last time and then just collapsed on her. She endured his weight for a minute, and then just pushed him off and onto his side.

“And that’s when Bill says, ‘Heck, that little firecracker doesn’t look like she’s had nearly enough – she still wants some more,’ and he pulls his sweatshirt off over his head and skins down his jeans (neither he nor I had bothered to put on underwear that morning) and heads right over to the bed and in between Selena’s open thighs.

“Tim and I – and I guess Ken – wondered how she would react to Bill’s − presumption, I guess you’d have to call it. Well, in fact, she looked like Kenny had finished too soon for her, and Bill was already there between her legs, and he had a sizeable hard-on compared with Kenny’s limp noodle, and she just seemed like, ‘What the heck... , ‘ so she spread her legs a little wider and reached down and grabbed Bill’s cock and guided it straight into her wet pussy.

“So Tim is standing there with me, watching his big brother fuck the hell out of his very hot wife, and I guess he’s like, wondering what this implies for ... whatever. I don’t know where Tim’s mind was, but I sure knew where mine was, and right then it was between my legs, so I reached down to Tim’s crotch and felt, and sure enough, he had a sizeable salami in there. I turned to him and wrestled with his belt, and when I got that undone, I unsnapped his jeans and pushed them and his Jockey’s down to the floor. He was so intent on watching Bill and Sel that I had to lift his feet and guide them out his pants, and then I stood up and pushed my jeans down – no underwear, remember? – and I leaned against the door frame and stuck my ass out and pretty much ordered him to do me like Bill was doing to his wife.

“Well that snapped him out of whatever state he was in, and besides, he hadn’t fucked me in almost six months, and he was turned on from watching his wife act like a whore. Anyway, he fucked me pretty good, and he was thoughtful enough to reach around and make sure that I got off when he did, and by that time things were winding down with Sel and Bill.

“So Bill finally cums, and this time Selena makes sure that she gets off, too, and Bill, always the romantic, gives her a quick kiss and a little pinch on the nipple and heads toward the bathroom with his cock flopping and this big shit-eating grin on his face.

“So, anyhow, I’m standing there with Tim’s cum running down one leg, and I’m just staring at Selena. She’s lying there, her gorgeous hair is kind of wet and tangled, and when the light hit just right, you could see dried stuff on her thighs and her trimmed muff. It’s really cute, and I’m just staring at it.

“Selena looks at me and says, ‘It looks like you’re the only one in this family who hasn’t gotten a piece of me yet. You want to change that?’ So I thought, ‘Hell, yes I do!’

“I pulled off my jersey that I’d left on while Tim and I were fucking standing up and went in and laid down beside her and pulled her head to me and we kissed for a while, and then I turned around and headed toward her pussy and put my pussy right over her mouth, and we just started eating each other.

“I didn’t have any idea about Selena’s story with women, and I still don’t, but she gave me two quick climaxes in no time. Also, I got to suck both Ken’s and Bill’s cum out of her twat, and I don’t know if she realized it, but she was sucking her husband’s cum out of me

“So the weekend changed after that. I can’t even recall what we had planned to do – or even if we had any plans. But from then on, it was pretty much ‘anything goes,’ or at least, anything my uptight brothers were willing to do, which was pretty much straight fucking. So each guy probably had me three or four times over the next two days, and same for Selena, except with the other guys paying so much attention to her, her husband took advantage of those times to catch up on some time with me.

“And, yeah, Selena and I had a few moments together, which, not surprisingly, usually involved sucking a mixture of cum out of each other.

“So, yeah, that’s how I spent my weekend while you were deflowering my precious baby and teaching her all kinds of perversions...

“ ... and I’m a little parched, just remembering last week – want another glass of wine?” She reached down beside the bed and brought up the bottle and filled our glasses again, though not quite as full as the first time.

We each took a sip or two and took some time to cool down from the incredibly hot story Karen had just related.

I just had to ask. “So, do you think it’ll happen again? Like, was that just the one time? Or will it be a regular thing for them from now on?”

Karen thought about that for a few moments. “I’m guessing it’ll be more like just special occasions.”

But then she thought some more, like she just remembered something. “When we were saying our goodbyes before I hit the road to come home, Selena took advantage of a few minutes when we were alone, and she pulled me aside and said to me in a low voice, ‘I’m going to be coming to the city for an insurance seminar next month, and I was hoping to stay with you.’

“I told her, ‘Of course – you’re welcome to stay with us, for as long as you want.” And in the same low voice, I added, ‘I just hope you’ll let me show you the same, warm hospitality that you’ve given me this weekend,’ and she smirked when I said this.

“So whadduya think, Dave? Would you like to meet Jen’s hot, horny aunt when she comes up in a few weeks?’

I believe I would. Always important to meet the in-laws, don’t you think?

We lay there on the bed a while, with Karen snuggling against me again, my one arm under her pillow and the other wrapped over her shoulder, when she said,

“Dave? Dave, I have to pee.”

Uh ... okay.

“Okay.”

“Don’t you have to?”

“To what?”

“Pee.”

Ohhh – I get it. I remember that this whole evening started when Karen let it be known that she envied Jen because “Jen had a guy to piss on, and she didn’t.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.