The Lost Chapter - Cover

The Lost Chapter

by Margot

Copyright© 2020 by Margot

Pedo Sex Story: During writing a story decades ago, I mislaid a chapter and the story had to continue without it! So for those loyal readers who care, here is that lost chapter from long ago; enjoy. love Margot x

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Mind Control   Pedophilia   .

1966:

Margot had left them just after six one evening when her taxi had called.

She was joining Raymond at a posh Company Dinner Dance and would not be back till later the following day. Raymond Pierce was now a director of ICM which was making an impact on the stock exchange, and she would be at the Top Table with him at the do.

Having Dan as a house-husband had paid dividends for Margot.

Dan and Janet were both glad at having the house to themselves and Janet now had the freedom of getting herself dressed to please her man for the evening.

Lingering over having a bath, Janet recalled that night from two years ago at the cinema, when her affair with Dan had blossomed.

She knew of only one other girl at school who was having an affair with a grown man but unlike that girl, Janet had kept hers a secret; because she never wanted it to end. Until Dad had come home, she’d never known what it was to be wanted. He was so handsome and muscular; more so than any of her friend’s fathers; and she loved the effect she had on him; the way she could get him to do things for her; and the way she could excite him.

Then he had shown her just how much he could excite her; seeing the sensuously hard cock he had for her!

That’s when wanting him sexually had begun. For months she had masturbated in bed at the thought of having sex with him; of having that big cock right up inside her! And that is still what she wanted even now!

But what she did with him at the cinema had been something quite different from sex. Their passionate kissing, before she took his swollen cock into her mouth! That had been for love! But she also recalled how it had caused her snatch to convulse violently with excitement ... how his love- juice had surged into her mouth! She had gladly swallowed it all; and in doing so, she had claimed her man!

It had been a declaration of her love for him; and tonight, she wanted it to go even further.

After a lot of preparation, Janet put on her dress, then slipped into her high heels and appraised herself in the mirror. She was now, over 16 and at the age of consent. She had developed into a slim 5’4” beauty, wearing her flaxen hair long onto her neck. Her breast was small yet prominent and countered her graceful hips perfectly. Tonight, she was ready to have full sex with Dan; and her mother’s bed would be the perfect place to give herself fully to her father!


“You can have as much of this as you want, Janet.”

Dan cock was erect and throbbing as he lay back naked on Margo’s bed.

Before they’d come upstairs, they’d enjoyed the luxury of sharing some fine wine together, then some slow intimate dancing to romantic records.

“Mmm, I’ve waited so long for this Dad,” Janet sighed as she crawled towards his cock which pulsated at her.

Eagerly she swung her young slim leg over his mature body, her hands on either side of his chest as she positioned herself, her wet cunt poised just above his pulsing penis.

Dan loved the way her small tits looked in that gorgeously cute bra. She had gone to some lengths to look good for him, and that was very pleasing.

She reached down between her thighs, steering the phallus between her pussy lips. The head was hot as pepper and she lowered onto it slightly. She felt her slippery flesh stretching outward as the helmet-like knob moved further into her, her snatch lips forming lovingly around it.

Dan let out a loud groan.

She eased herself further down, feeling his cock stretch her pussy like never before. The perspiration dripped from her brow.

“Oh my God!” she whimpered.

When the head was finally inside her, she drew her hand from between her legs and put it back on Dan’s muscular chest.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.