Coming Clean - Cover

Coming Clean

Copyright © 2003 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 17

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Gina isn't thrilled when she learns about Paul's recent adventures. And he discovers that being honest only goes so far when his confessions involve three other women. She shuts him out and refuses to see or even talk with him. He needs to take a step back and decide exactly what their relationship means to him... and what he's willing to do to save it.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   School   Sharing   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism   Slow  

The next day, I was up bright and early. Too early. No one else was up, but I was ready and raring to go. I did my usual Friday workout and then jumped rope. Because I didn’t want to tire myself out, I kept things reasonable and quit after twenty minutes.

Mom and Dad were up when I went back into the cabin. Mom smiled as soon as she saw my dopey grin. (I couldn’t help myself!) I slipped off my workout shorts and took a quick shower. I probably didn’t need to, but I shaved as well. I think I was also beginning to understand what Dad had meant when he said I’d get tired of shaving. It wasn’t so bad if I only had to do it once in a while, but everyday might get a little tedious. Who was I kidding? I thought. I liked shaving—it made me feel like a man.

On the way down to the clubhouse, I started thinking about why I was so excited. It wasn’t just because Gina and I would be having sex. Of course, I’d had sex before. But with her, I knew it would be different. It would be more. At least, that’s what I hoped.

Gina and I had a real connection, and I knew this would be more than just sex. Mom had said that when she was with Dad, it was different, deeper and more emotional. I hoped it would be like that for Gina and me.

When I entered the clubhouse, she and her mom were already there. Gina looked up and smiled when I came in. Her face lit up, and I felt like I was going to turn to jelly. She looked so happy, I thought she must be quivering with anticipation. I might even be quivering myself, I decided.

After breakfast, Mom went to join Gina and her mother. I wanted to make sure everything was ready with our stuff and the car, so I waved goodbye to the three of them and then walked back up to our cabin. I got the car keys from the dresser and went around back to the station wagon.

When I opened the tailgate, I realized that I hadn’t even remembered to grab my new backpack or the large inflatable raft when we’d come home Tuesday night. I slung the backpack over one shoulder and picked up the deflated raft. Before I turned away from the car, however, I had a brilliant idea. I hadn’t originally planned on taking the raft (I hadn’t even remembered it), but instead of taking it to the cabin, I tossed it back into the car’s rear cargo area. It might just come in handy, I thought. After all, an inflatable raft can double as a mattress.

Inside the cabin, I grabbed a large blanket and a couple of towels. They went into the bottom of the pack. In another flash of insight, I threw in a bottle of suntan oil and a bar of Ivory soap. (You never know what might need to be cleaned for, ahem, reuse.) I put a flashlight in my pack as well.

On a whim, I tossed in my razor, the pack of fresh blades, and my can of shaving cream. When I couldn’t think of anything else to take, I put a clean t-shirt on top of everything. I knew what I might do with the razor, but I definitely didn’t want to answer any awkward questions about it when we packed other things in the backpack. With that, I zipped the pack shut.

Down at the clubhouse, Gina and our moms were busy preparing food for us to take. I tried to distract myself by talking to Manfred and Jenny for a few minutes. They were eagerly anticipating our hike to the quarry the next day, so that’s mostly what we talked about. Knowing them, it would be a daylong boff-fest. Knowing Gina, I thought dryly, it might be a daylong boff-fest for us too.

When I told them Gina and I were going on a picnic by ourselves, Manfred’s jaw dropped and he simply stared at me. Jenny elbowed him in the ribs and he closed his mouth. At that point, he arched his eyebrows inquisitively and made a few vaguely sexual gestures with his hands. Jenny rolled her eyes, apologized with her expression, and dragged him out of the clubhouse.

A little after ten o’clock, all the food was ready. The women had made ham and cheese sandwiches for lunch, and fried chicken for dinner. We took an entire six-pack of Cokes, as well as a large bottle of water. Susan even produced a wicker picnic basket which included plates and silverware. Once all the food was packed in the basket, I lugged it to the car.

Since we were going beyond the camp gate, Susan suggested we wear clothes—at least a shirt and shorts. I started to protest, but then I imagined slowly taking off Gina’s clothing. My objections died unvoiced.

I simply threw on a t-shirt and some shorts, but when I saw Gina, my heart almost stopped. She was wearing a pair of tight, shiny cobalt blue shorts and a skimpy white halter top, which left her midriff bare. She looked devilishly attractive.

She handed me a folded towel and a small stack of other things: a large-handled comb, hair barrettes, a washcloth and some soap (Good idea, I thought ironically), and a small bottle of shampoo. I dutifully stored it all in my backpack.

Gina gave her mother and father a hug and then turned to me. When she clasped her hands behind her back and batted her eyelashes, I wanted to sweep her into my arms or something equally dramatic. Finally, I hugged Mom and then thanked my parents for letting me borrow the car.

By the time we were ready to go, it was almost ten thirty. Gina got in the passenger side and I slid behind the steering wheel. I backed onto the sandy road and we waved to our parents again. When I put the car in gear, she looked at me and grinned. I took my foot off the brake, and we were off.


The whole time we were driving away from the camp, I had the gate’s lock combination running through my mind. As I drove, I started to panic. What if I forgot the number? What if I got it wrong? What if the lock wouldn’t open? What if it had rusted shut since the last time someone opened it? How would we get past it if it wouldn’t open? What if... ?

What if I were an idiot?

If the lock wouldn’t open, I’d do what any sensible young man would do: I’d back up, turn the car around, and head back to camp. No I wouldn’t! I thought. Mom’s car could take the abuse, and I was willing to pay for any damage. Ramming speed, Mr. Sulu!

(For the record, the lock opened smoothly on the first try.)

As soon as we pulled away from the gate, Gina wanted to take her clothes off. I stopped her with a look and a wink. She still fidgeted in anticipation. Even though I wanted to pay attention to her, I needed to be on the lookout for the turn-off. Susan had told me how to find the hidden road to the glade, but I still had to drive slowly to avoid missing it. The wait was excruciating, and it seemed like we were going two miles an hour.

Just when I thought we’d gone too far, I spotted the almost invisible break in the forest. Right where she’d told me to look, I saw the gnarled pine tree with the notch in it. Gina looked at me a little skeptically as I slowly turned off the main road. When we broke through the tall stand of weeds, she almost gasped at the sight of the hidden road. I drove until we reached the natural clearing and then put the car in Park. With a flourish, I turned off the engine and grinned at her.

I got out of the car and took a moment to get my bearings. Susan had told me to look for the small rock outcropping next to two large pine trees. She had described the path we needed to take to get to the glade, but I was pretty sure I could remember the way.

We had too much stuff for me to carry by myself, so I slung the backpack over my shoulders, hefted the picnic basket, and let Gina carry the inflatable raft. She looked at me curiously when I handed it to her, but I merely grinned and suggestively waggled my eyebrows at her.

It wasn’t all that difficult to find the pool and falls, and it was just as I remembered it. Once we rounded the low hill, Gina sighed appreciatively. A broad beam of sunlight speared down and bathed the glade with an otherworldly glow. The ground was mostly covered with soft pine needles, but the tall rocks were weather-beaten and bare. One of them even looked big enough for us to lie atop.

“Paul, it’s beautiful,” she breathed.

“Mmm hmm.”

She hopped up and down gleefully and then dropped the raft. When she impulsively threw her arms around my neck, I almost dropped our picnic lunch. She kissed me on the cheek several times and then let me go, grinning shyly.

“So you like it?” I asked rhetorically.

“Oh, yes.”

“Good. Lets get our stuff set up and I’ll start inflating the mattress.”

“Is that what this thing is for?” she asked as she gently toed the heavy, folded plastic.

“Mmm hmm.”

“I wondered...”

I smiled broadly and we began looking for a suitable place to set up. We picked a spot underneath a stand of large, old pine trees. They formed a sort of natural amphitheater, facing the falls and pool.

Blowing up the raft took a lot longer than I thought it would. While I was inflating it, Gina started to take off her clothes. I got her attention and shook my head.

“Why not?” she asked a little petulantly.

I pinched off the plastic nozzle. “I want to do it,” I said.

“Why? I mean—” She thought about it for a second. “Oh.” Her expression brightened considerably. “Oh.

I grinned shamelessly.

“Yeah,” she practically purred.

When the queen-size raft was fully inflated, I set it on the ground and we spread our blanket upon it.

“Let’s unpack our stuff first,” I said.

She rolled her eyes and looked pointedly at the blanket-covered air mattress.

I shook my head. “We’ll have plenty of time.”

She grumbled, but didn’t argue.

Unpacking mainly consisted of folding our towels into makeshift pillows and sinking our Cokes into the cold water at the base of one of the rocks.

While Gina was bent over to close the picnic basket, I came up behind her and gripped her hips. I pressed my burgeoning erection into her soft ass and she gasped. When she stood upright, I ran my hands up her torso and cupped her cloth-covered breasts. Her nipples hardened under my palms and she moaned softly.

“Oh, God,” she said. “I’ve been waiting so long for this.”

“Mmm hmm.” I kissed her shoulder. “Me too.”

With my left hand, I pulled her hair to the side and began kissing up her neck. Instead of returning my hand to her breast, I ran it over the front of her shorts. A wave of heat washed over my fingers as they delved between her legs. She sighed deeply and leaned against me.

I continued kissing up her neck until I reached her ear. Once there, I nibbled on her earlobe and she shuddered. My fingers worked over the humid crotch of her shorts, pressing against her mons, building her arousal.

She squirmed when I tickled her ear with my warm breath. I grinned to myself and gently exhaled again. I played with her pussy and her breasts for a few more minutes and then put my lips against her ear.

“Don’t move,” I whispered.

She nodded shakily.

I stepped back and quickly shucked off my shorts and t-shirt. As I stepped toward her, my stiff cock bounced gently, as if in anticipation. I pressed it against the satiny fabric of her shorts and started kissing her neck again. The white halter left her shoulders bare except for a thin strap, so I nibbled and kissed along her mahogany skin.

I ran my hands up her taut stomach and then underneath her shirt. When I encountered the smooth underside of her breasts, she sighed. I ran my hands up over the globes and cupped them, pulling her against my bare chest. Her breathing grew quicker and more ragged as I gently kneaded her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples as I did.

When I started rocking my hips—which rubbed my penis against her ass—she moaned and let her head loll against my shoulder. I dipped one hand under the waistband of her shorts and felt my way toward her sex. Her soft, sparse pubic hair parted before my questing fingers.

I pushed my middle finger along the length of her slit, feeling the moisture and heat seeping from within. She shuddered when I pulled my hand back and then gently teased her hooded clit.

I dropped my other hand away from her breast and pulled her shorts down over her hips. She whimpered when I took my hand away from her pussy to lower her shorts completely. Nonetheless, she kicked them off and I stood, my bobbing erection bumping against her leg on the way up.

I teased her for a few more minutes, gently twisting her nipples and sliding my finger over the slippery skin of her labia. When I finally took off her halter, she turned to face me. Her nipples pressed into my chest as we kissed with growing hunger.

With gentle nudges, I guided us onto the air mattress. When we stood in the middle of it, I slowly sank to my knees, tugging her with me. She reached between us and firmly gripped my shaft, her fingers painfully squeezing my girth in her haste. We continued kissing as I gently lowered us to the blanket.

I pushed her onto her back and then lay beside her. When I rolled onto one elbow and resumed kissing her, she reached for my erection. While we kissed, I gently parted her labia with my fingers and started spreading her moisture around.

We kissed for several long, delicious minutes. She stroked my shaft while I moved my fingers in gentle circles over her clit. When we finally broke the kiss, I smiled at her. Her eyelids were droopy and her face was beginning to flush with desire as I bent to kiss the hollow of her neck.

I scooted down a little and captured her left nipple between my lips. She held me against her chest as she hissed in pleasure. Once I had her nipple at attention, I switched to her right breast. Alternating between them, I quickly had her nipples hard and shiny with my saliva.

When I rolled to my hands and knees, my cock pulled out of her grasp. She whimpered at the loss, but quickly forgave me when I began kissing down her stomach. I stopped for a moment at her navel, dipping my tongue in it and making her stomach heave with pleasure.

Her legs parted easily when I moved between them, but I didn’t withdraw my tongue from her bellybutton. She kept squirming as I teased the sensitive skin, alternately kissing and licking.

By now, I had one finger buried inside her steaming pussy and was busily teasing her clit with my thumb. She thrashed her head with pent-up desire as I slowly, languorously kissed from her navel to the top of her pubic hair. I inhaled the scent of her arousal and planted a kiss on the soft hair covering her mons.

Finally, I pulled my finger from within her and settled between her legs. I put my palms on her inner thighs and pushed her legs farther apart. For a moment or two, I simply blew cool air on her heated labia, causing her to shudder.

Teasing her, I kissed every place but where she wanted me to. I kissed along her inner thighs, eliciting soft cries of delight. I trailed my lips over the junction between her thigh and her body, teasing the sensitive skin with my cheeks as I did. My mouth was so close to her pussy that she could feel my breath, but I never put my lips directly against her.

It was driving her mad, and she soon began bucking her hips, trying to get me to kiss her pussy. After several minutes of delicious torture, I gave in and licked the length of her slit. Her outer labia were already plump with her arousal as I spread them with the tip of my tongue. Her inner lips were puffy as well, so I sucked them into my mouth and teased them with my tongue.

I shifted a little and brought my right hand up to her pussy. With my fingertip, I spread some of her moisture around and then slowly slid the entire finger into her. Her insides were velvety smooth and very hot. When I withdrew my finger, it was covered in her juices. I couldn’t resist sticking it in my mouth for a taste. Then I slid it back into her and started gently sawing it back and forth.

Her pussy was tight, but not as tight as I expected, so I slipped another finger inside her. Her inner walls quickly accommodated both fingers, and I was soon lazily thrusting them in and out.

I wanted our first orgasms of the day to be when I was inside her, so I deliberately kept my pace slow and paid attention to her reactions. Her hips were gently gyrating as I licked her, but I could tell she wasn’t close to coming.

Eventually, I rose and crawled up her body. When I kissed her, I knew she could taste her own juices on my lips. That thought aroused me even more, since I suddenly had an image of her licking Kara’s pussy.

The tip of my penis bumped against her pussy and she flinched. When she realized what it was, she smiled broadly and looked deep into my eyes.

“Are you going to do it now?” she asked.

“Are you ready?”

She nodded quickly.

I rocked my hips and rubbed the underside of my shaft against her. She put her forearms along my upper arms and gripped my shoulders. Whenever my glans rubbed against her clit, she arched her back and moaned softly. I kept that up until her eyes flew open and she pleaded with me silently. With a grin, I kissed her quickly and then sat back on my haunches.

Looking down at her, my heart swelled with love and a welter of other emotions, desire chief among them. Her breasts were flattened against her chest a little bit, but still held their shape well. Her rib cage stood out as her soft belly fluttered with her irregular breathing. With her legs spread around me, the flare of her hips was exaggerated and made her look even more feminine.

“What?” she asked, her voice a little anxious.

“I was just thinking about how beautiful you are.”

“You were?”

I nodded and then ran my hands along her outer thighs. When I reached her knees, I hooked my fingers behind them.

She gasped when I rocked my hips forward and rubbed my length over her slick pussy. When I pulled back, she closed her eyes and simply enjoyed the sensation.

“Are you ready?” I asked quietly.

She bit the inside of her lip and then quickly nodded. “I’ve been ready.”

I smiled as I reached for my erection. Then I gripped my shaft firmly and rubbed the head against her engorged labia. My pre-come quickly combined with her flowing juices and lubricated my glans.

When I set the tip at her opening, I looked up and met her gaze. I mouthed, “I love you,” and her eyes glittered as she smiled.

“I love you, too,” she said aloud. She licked her lips in anticipation and smiled.

I don’t know what I expected, but I tensed my muscles and prepared to overcome any resistance. Then I eased my hips forward and began to enter her. I meant to shove just the head into her, since I expected to encounter some sort of barrier. When I didn’t, my hips kept moving forward of their own accord. She was extremely tight, but I met practically no resistance as I slid into her.

Her eyes clamped shut and she arched her back as I buried my entire length within her. Our pubic hair mingled and I looked down at her with growing concern. Her eyes were still shut tightly and her nostrils flared as she breathed. Her lips were drawn into a thin white line. I quickly bent over and supported myself on my elbows, my face close to hers.

“I’m sorry,” I said. “I didn’t mean to stick it all in at once.”

She nodded and relaxed a little. “Oh, God. I thought it would be like a finger, only bigger,” she said hoarsely.

I simply held myself immobile above her.

“You’re a lot bigger than a finger.”

I guess the fact that she was actually talking was a good sign.

She looked at me and smiled feebly. “No wonder I can only get a couple of inches into my mouth.” She panted for a moment and then focused on my face. “You’re big.”

I smiled as warmly as I could. “I’m not that big,” I said, acutely aware of the truth of the matter. Still, something within me swelled with pride at being told my dick was big. “It gets better,” I said.

She blinked a few times and then nodded. “I know.” She smiled guiltily. “Kara kinda told me what to expect.”

“Ah. Okay.”

“She didn’t say I’d feel like I was going to split in half, though.”

“Well...”

“Oh,” she said, looking at me earnestly, “I like it, it feels good. It just ... um ... pinches.”

“Do you want to try later?” I asked solicitously.

She shook her head quickly. “If you pull out of me now, Paul Hughes, I’ll never speak to you again.”

“We tried that once,” I said dryly. “It didn’t work. Remember?”

She looked at me sharply. When I grinned at her, she actually laughed. “Ow,” she gasped. “I guess I’m not ready to laugh yet.”

“Okay,” I said, “I’ll be serious.”

With that, I kissed her. I wanted to take her mind off the discomfort caused by my invading member. She eagerly responded, and we were soon kissing passionately.

When we broke the kiss, she looked into my eyes. “Um ... aren’t you supposed to be doing something?” she asked piquantly.

I arched my eyebrows.

She smiled and then pulled my face down to hers. Instead of kissing me, she pressed her cheek against mine. “I love you, Paul Hughes.”

“I love you, too,” I whispered.

“Come inside me,” she said softly. “Make me a woman.”

I pulled back and looked into her eyes. They were full of love and desire. The set of her expression still held a trace of discomfort, but she smiled and nodded.

When I started to withdraw my cock, she gasped. She saw my concerned expression and quickly smiled reassuringly. Her pussy was very, very tight, and gripped me firmly.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Mmm hmm. I’m ready. Kara said I’d get used to it pretty quick.”

“Okay,” I said hesitantly.

She bit the inside of her lip. “Less talking,” she said with determination. “More fucking.”

I tried not to laugh as I complied. At the end of my stroke, I pushed back into her. She inhaled deeply through her nose, but didn’t flinch. I took long, slow, even strokes for a minute or two. Her pussy didn’t appreciably loosen its grip, but her expression gradually changed from determination to enjoyment.

When I settled into a steady, comfortable rhythm, I looked into her eyes. Most of the pain was gone and she looked like she was actually starting to get some pleasure from my thrusts.

“We’re doing it,” she said at last, a little breathless.

I merely nodded.

“Am I doing it right?”

I bent to kiss her. “You’re doing fine.”

She bit the inside of her lip and closed her eyes.

Thrusting into her felt like I was sinking my dick into a velvety smooth vise. She was incredibly hot, and very wet, but also tighter than almost anything I’d ever experienced. (Except Amy, I thought errantly. I ruthlessly suppressed the thought and concentrated on Gina.)

As I thrust into her, I bent to suck her left nipple, pulling it gently with my lips and flicking my tongue against it. She whimpered in pleasure and pressed my face to her soft flesh. I gently clamped down with my teeth and then switched to the other nipple. When they were both erect, I began alternating between them, still stroking in and out of her molten pussy.

“Oh, God,” she said. “I’ve wanted this for so long.”

“Mmm hmm.”

“I want you to come in my pussy,” she said. “Oh, God. You feel so good inside me.” She arched her back and closed her eyes. “Later, I want you to come in my mouth.” Her eyes popped open, glassy with lust. “And then I want you to come in my ... oh, God ... oh, yes ... I want you to come in my ass.”

Suddenly, I looked into her eyes and saw the fire of anticipation and lust. I quickened my pace, heedless of the discomfort it might have caused her. Her tight pussy walls caressed my length as I slid into her, and then sucked at me as I withdrew. I could feel every ridge and crevice of her vagina, and the heat and moisture were getting to me.

Her cries and moans of ecstasy drove me faster, but the look on her face triggered my climax. Her expression was full of love, trust, eagerness, and joy. I was giving her what she wanted, what I wanted, what we wanted. I was giving her what we’d waited a year to share. Body and soul, she was mine and mine alone.

I plunged into her one final time and ground my hips against her. Body and soul, I was hers, and she knew it. Her hands fluttered against my sides, silently spurring me on. I felt the come boiling up in my balls, but time stood still and it seemed to take forever.

I clamped my mouth shut as intense pleasure grew in my groin and then radiated outward. All of a sudden, the floodgates released. A rush of adrenaline washed over me as the first surge of semen coursed up my shaft.

“I’m ... gonna ... come,” I said through gritted teeth.

“Come inside me,” she whispered throatily. “Make me a woman. Make me your woman.”

I threw my head back as my dick swelled and released the first torrent deep within her. The sensations flowed through my body like quicksilver, racing along nerve paths and suffusing me with jangling, ecstatic, rapturous pleasure. With the second powerful spurt, I arched my back and cried out.

As I emptied myself into her, I vaguely heard her crying out as well. At first, her cries were distant and muted. But then my senses gradually expanded to include her. Suddenly, we were the only two people in the world. The sharp, tingling edge of my orgasm receded as I looked down at Gina. I looked down at my lover. It was like we were in a bubble, and nothing outside our joined bodies existed.

I could feel the liquid heat of her pussy surrounding my gently pulsing cock. The sound of her breathing filled my ears and drowned out my own breath. The heaving of my chest was matched by hers, her hard brown nipples rising and falling as she sucked in oxygen. Her hands caressed my shoulders and upper arms, feeling my muscles and squeezing gently. My hips pressed against her thighs, forcing her legs apart, holding my cock inside her.

For what seemed like hours, I stared down into her dark eyes, so full of emotion. I felt my breathing slow and I swallowed, trying to restore some moisture to my parched lips and tongue. She smiled as well and then licked her lips.

Her lips.

Lips I wanted to taste.

I bent my head and settled onto my elbows, mashing her breasts with my own muscular chest. Our breathing was still heavy as we kissed with growing urgency, our tongues dancing and sliding along one another. She moved her legs along my flanks and moaned into my mouth as her pussy contracted and squeezed my erection.

We kissed for a long time, simply enjoying the pleasure of each other’s body. I pulled back and kissed along her throat, tasting the saltiness of her perspiration. At the hollow of her neck, I nuzzled gently, making her gasp with pleasure. My slowly shrinking cock slipped from her pussy and she whimpered at the loss. I kissed my way back up her neck to her chin.

“You didn’t come,” I said at last, still panting lightly.

She shook her head. “It was better.”

I arched an eyebrow.

“If I’d come, I’d’ve been too far gone to pay attention to you.”

“Oh.”

“This way,” she said with a smile, “I got to see you, to feel you as you came inside me.” She grinned shyly. “For the very first time.”

I nodded.

“That only happens once. This way, I’ll remember it.”

“But—”

She shook her head, cutting me off. “We’ve got plenty of time,” she said, throwing my earlier words back at me.

I nodded sheepishly.

“I can’t wait to come with you inside me, though,” she said. “Kara says it’s much better when you’ve got a guy inside you.”

“She does, does she?”

“Mmm hmm,” she purred. “And your dick is just perfect for me. I knew it would be. Long, hard, and thick.”

“I’m glad you like it. It’s the only one I’ve got.”

She grinned and kissed me deeply. When she pulled back, she looked at me seriously, her eyes full of love and devotion. “And it’s all for me.”


“It was kinda weird having our parents help with this,” I said a little while later. I was on my back and had my arm around Gina. The inflatable-raft-cum-air-mattress was a good idea, I thought distractedly.

“Yeah, I know what you mean,” she said as she idly played with my semi-hard penis.

“Never in a million years did I think our parents would see us off as we went to have sex for the first time.”

“Yeah,” she said. “It’s kinda freaky.”

“Mmm hmm.”

“It was even weirder when we were fixing the food.”

“Oh?”

She nodded. “I could tell that my mom was pretty excited. Yours kinda was too. It’s like they were reliving it, you know?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“Last night was kinda weird too. After we left your cabin, I had a big talk with Mom.”

“I figured,” I said.

“I guess she wanted to make sure I was serious about ... well ... you know ... this.”

“Uh-huh.”

She propped herself on one elbow and looked down at my face.

I smiled at her and gently brushed my fingers against her face, tucking her hair behind her ear.

“That wasn’t the truly weird part. After I convinced her I was really ready,” she said, “she told me some things we might like to try.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.