Clair's Circumcision - Day One - - Cover

Clair's Circumcision - Day One -

by who writes this filth

Copyright© 2020 by who writes this filth

BDSM Story: Clair receives a full consensual radical female circumcision in preparation for marriage -- fiction --

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Body Modification   .

The normal rule was that a woman had to have some sexual experience before being radically circumcised so that she would understand and appreciate the sacrifice she was making. This caused a little bit of a problem with Clair. She adamantly wished to never be vaginally penetrated. Ethan was more than happy to take her anally and accept her blowjobs. She was orgasmic but preferred not to be stimulated herself while being fucked. Clair enjoyed hard and rough play, with her lover beating her pussy with a thick plastic ruler before fucking her hard in the ass and then, after he ejaculated, having her use her mouth to clean his penis that he just had in her ass.

A compromise was reached to permit Clair’s full radical circumcision without disturbing her vaginal virginity. Jamie and Lisa enjoyed playing games where their vaginas and urethras were filled with foreign objects like bottles and then sealed off with blunt safety pins that were painfully forced through their labia majora before being used anally. In fact when it had been time to excise Jamie’s clitoris and Lisa’s clitoris both organs were removed after securing the same very large square liquor bottle in their vaginas that had been used for Kristin’s excision.

Jamie sat on Clair’s face and Lisa performed oral on her. Once her button slipped out away from the hood, Kate, being in charge of Clair’s operation, pushed a thick needle through her erect clitoris. Jamie and Lisa added six additional, less sharp, safety pins to her doomed clit as Clair screamed in pain. Then Kate pushed another thick needle through Clair’s labia majora. Lisa and Jamie added a dozen more safety pins that they had carefully rounded the tips on. Forcing them through Claires lips with a pair of pliers and stopping periodically to revive her as she passed out three times from the intense pain.

Kate then dripped hot wax on Clair’s pinned pussy and she was truly sealed. Clair was laid back on the sofa. Ethan presented his as-yet uncircumcised penis to her and pushed it into her mouth and throat while Paul pushed his taught and rigidly circumcised, largely desensitized penis with its huge modified head into her anus. Ethan fucked his bride-to-be roughly, holding onto her head and making her gasp for air. When Paul finished he replaced Ethan who had come down Clair’s throat and she tried to but was unable to, get the head with its internal metal ball into her restricted passageway.

Paul ejaculated into Clair’s mouth as George was roughly fucking her ass. The boys had gotten together and decided that everybody except RP was going to ejaculate in Claire’s mouth today so George was replaced by Hugh, who was replaced by Earl, who was replaced by Joey, who came in Clair’s mouth before Christopher, Steve, and Robert. Clair turned her head and puked and she was taken to the back porch and hosed off before Greg and Jeffrey dispensed with buggering her and went directly to her mouth. Kate looked down at Clair sprawled on the back porch having just been fucked by 11 men.

Jamie, Lisa, Kate, Lillian, and Kristen urinated on Clair before she was hosed off again and brought inside for supper. Sick to her stomach, Clair did not eat but knelt under the table giving Ethan a long blow job. After Ethan, Clair blew Gabriel, JW, and David. Then she was taken to the living room and bent over the sofa as Eva used her mouth to get RP nice and hard before he fucked Clair in the ass. After RP ejaculated into her, Eva inserted a butt plug, and Clair was taken outside again for everybody to urinate on. Jamie and Lisa washed her with the hose as everyone else went inside for dessert.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.