Beach Bunny Banging - Cover

Beach Bunny Banging

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Mature woman picks men for fun and profit.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Sharing   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   .

Mona had always been a horny one. She’d picked her husband because of his economic potential but knew he couldn’t possibly keep up with her libido. She was sensitive to his ego and didn’t flaunt the many other cocks that she enjoyed during their twenty years of marriage. For her 40th birthday, though, she had some very specific plans for that milestone.

He’d made a hell of a lot of money and she was damn well going to enjoy it so she had him book a beachside cottage on a Caribbean island for a whole month. While he wasn’t sure of her plans, she was the dominant one and he’d learned that if he went along with her his life was a whole lot better. While he’d long suspected he wasn’t the only one getting between her legs, she made sure that he never got horny so he couldn’t complain.

Ralph was a scrawny nerd guy, shorter than her, with a proportionately sized prick. This hot mature woman was a real redhead, top and bottom, with full and firm breasts and slim hips. She’d carefully avoided pregnancy to keep her body very attractive to men. She’d rarely been turned down when she set her sights on a man that she wanted to try out. She got naked in plenty of motel rooms or other men’s dwellings or even in the back of SUVs for fun but this trip was going to be different.

She ordered Ralph to bring along some high def video recording spy gear and wire the cottage with it. When they got there she told him flat out that she was going to celebrate her birthday month getting as much cock in between her legs as she could. He wouldn’t be neglected, she reassured him, and he might just enjoy the show.

A favorite tactic was to go to the beach and stroll like she was a single woman. The beach they were on was topless and her tits got a lot of attention. With her looks she could pick and choose among the eager guys and when she chose to take one or two back to the cottage she would alert her husband to record how she used and abused them.

Ralph had a problem lately with getting erections as often as his wife wanted to have her pussy plugged. Watching her in action stirred up his libido and she happily offered her freshly filled pussy to him. At least half the time he was able to dip his small dick into what the other guys had left behind and shoot his little spurts in with their stuff.

He noticed and appreciated her consideration so figured that the more he went along with his wild and wicked wife, the more pleasure he’d get out of the situation. She reassured him that was the smartest decision he could ever make.

Being an exhibitionist, Mona had created the web identity of “Beach Bunny” and knew that her videos were going to go online. After fucking several young men separately, she brought them back to do a gangbang videoed special. It was delightful and she loved to do it every day. Being the loving wife she really was, Ralph got to dip his dick in the sopping mess at they left behind without worrying about getting her off, since the young guys had done a good job of that.

Ralph spent much of his day editing the video to produce some good quality porn flicks to put out on their website. He got his thrill as much from the comments and money it brought in as from screwing her.

One of the boys, Peter, recognized her from the Internet and figured out what was going on. The rules on the island for age of consent and video releases were very lax which is why she had chosen this place.

Peter got several friends together and when she came to the beach trolling for new young cock to try out, five of them walked her to a secluded area where they had a blanket waiting. Peter threatened exposure so she reluctantly gang banged all of them. At least she pretended that she didn’t want to, which was great for the camera. This was a dream come true and each boy nailed her in three different positions.

They left her there and she texted her husband with her location. When he found her she had a grin a mile wide and she made him eat her sloppy snatch as she told the story of her experience. She didn’t yet know that Peter had captured all of it with two cameras.

She found Peter the next day and shook her tits at him asking for a repeat. Ralph also videoed that hour of screwing on the blanket and Peter filmed him taking her sloppy and drooling cunt too with a big smile over his shoulder at the camera. For the rest of their time there, Peter nailed her every evening so Ralph could get it up and he got a free copy of the edited videos for giving them his shoots from the beach.

As they flew home with some big flash drives full of footage, Mona told Ralph how much she loved him and that he was the perfect husband for her. Ralph didn’t care how that could be interpreted. He had a hot wife who loved and fucked him and nothing else mattered.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.