Diane's Circumcision - Cover

Diane's Circumcision

by who writes this filth

Copyright© 2020 by who writes this filth

BDSM Sex Story: Returning home from college, freshman Diane's neighbor Dan takes her and her sophomore brother to a club where Diane receives a voluntary radical female circumcision. -- fiction --

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Body Modification   .

10% True: Our neighbor, Dan, was a total contradiction in terms, a BDSM top and a real honest to God “Bible Thumper” -- he thought it was cool that I fucked my brother, he said it was “Serious Old Testament Shit” -- was considerably cooler than our parents. When we came home after my freshman year at college he took us to a private club that he belonged to. They held some really heavy-duty BDSM shows. My brother Christopher, being a year older than I, had been invited the previous summer.

90% Sick Twisted Fantasy: On a couple of occasions I went to the club with Dan and Chris. My brother, the only man I had ever been with and whom I simply adored was drifting away from me. We went to the same university in the next state, but Christopher had developed a social life while I couldn’t get a date in a degree program that had eight men for every woman. My big brother was having a tremendous amount of fun tormenting and screwing several very submissive women, mostly the slaves of longtime club members. Once again I couldn’t break into the circle.

One day at the club, at Dan’s urging, Chris stood up on the stage. He introduced me as his “baby sister” and explained how much I enjoyed pain. He invited me up on stage and helped me onto a gynecologists chair that was up there. I laid there and started to wonder what he was up to. I didn’t have long to wait. Chris tilted the chair back and stood on a short platform at my head, placing his rock hard dick on my forehead. I leaned back and opened my mouth to accept him as I had hundreds of times before.

Dan began to strap my cunt with a leather belt and an acrylic ruler as I deepthroated my brother and fantasized about being asphyxiated in exactly this way. I came from the pain a couple of times before he ejacuated down my throat and I cleaned him up. He switched places with Dan and asked me if I was his slave for life. I said that I was. He asked if I would give him my body, I said I would. He asked if I placed any conditions, I said no.

He then asked if I wanted him to impregnate me right up there on stage, I said more than anything. My brother Chris then announced to everybody that I would receive over the course of the next three weekends on that very stage a full and complete radical female circumcision removing in its entirety my clitoris and burning out my Skenes and Bartholin’s glands to prevent me from ever having another orgasm. He asked me if I accepted his decision, I said of course. That was the end of the discussion as Dan deep-throated me and Christopher went about trying to get his baby sister preggers.

After both he and Dan came inside of me, he asked me again if I understood that it was no joke. If we went forward I would belong to him, bear his child and be unable to achieve orgasm. I said that I accepted his terms and hoped he would allow me to bear many of his children. He proceeded to circumcise me without any form of pain-killer. It took three club sessions. In the first session Chris pushed 30 short, cut pieces of a soft stainless steel wire through my inner lips and clit hood. Twelve pieces went through each little lip and six through my foreskin. The wire had been cut at an angle but wasn’t really all that sharp. It had to be forced through using a hemostat.

Once 30 pieces were in place Chris took the two pair of hemostats to bend a small hook on each end of each wire. Then he bent each wire into a rough loop. He mated each hook with the one on the opposite side of the wire and got out the soldering gun. He worked quickly and soldered each ring permanently closed. That flesh was doomed, having less than a week to live so he didn’t waste time using a heat sink. Besides, the heat cauterized the wounds. He pushed two pins from my pee-hole into my Skene’s and then heated the pins with the soldering gun causing me to scream as they cooked. Then my ass was raffled off and the winner proceeded to bugger me as I cried in the gynecologist’s chair. I am such a sick fuck that I came again while this was happening.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.