Ethan's Circumcision - Cover

Ethan's Circumcision

by who writes this filth

Copyright© 2020 by who writes this filth

Fiction Story: Ethan is given a radical tight circumcision in preparation for marriage -- fiction --

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Body Modification   .

Lori, whom Ethan had been licking the empty slit of earlier, stepped around him as she would be performing the procedure. Clair pushed her fiance’s head down and held it forward so he could watch. As Judy and Sherri held his legs and Kate and Heidi held his arms, Lori picked up Ethan’s erect penis and stretched his foreskin forward. Then she used the diagonal cutter to make a slit in it from the tip to the back edge of the head. Ethan squirmed, grimaced, and bit his lip as he was cut and Lori soaked up the blood with a gauze pad.

His foreskin rendered, the purple acorn of his penis glans spilled out. It had never been exposed like this before. Ethan continued to struggle against the four women holding him as a domed stainless-steel clamp was slipped over the purple acorn head of his penis. The cut foreskin was pulled back over it, and once most of Ethan’s skin was in the clamp, she used a thumbwheel to tightened the outer clip in place. Deprived of blood, the damaged foreskin died as the women released Ethan’s arms and legs and examined it. Clair helped her fiance to his feet.

As he stepped forward, his penis was pulled low from the weight of a circumcision clamp firmly attached to it. Ethan walked moving around the room so everyone present could examine the job that Lori did and offer an opinion. The circumcision was as extreme as possible and Lori had trapped all of Ethan’s sensitive inner shaft skin in the clamp. It was as drawn as tight as it could be, Ethan’s future pleasure was drastically minimized and he would suffer from each erection he had until the remaining skin stretched in time.

Ethan drank some grape juice as his surgeons and the audience drank wine, and then each of the women was given a turn radially nicking his foreskin with a knife where it emerged from the clamp. Slowly and painfully his formerly pleasurable foreskin was removed from his taught shaft. “Doc” sutured him, the permanent scar being located directly behind his corona. Then the women took hold of him again as Lori located the remains of his frenulum. As she licked the sensitive spot, it sent out its last pleasurable feeling. Perhaps thinking about this fact. Either in spite of or maybe even because of the pain, Ethan ejaculated in her face. Clair removed the jizz from Lori’s face with her tongue and Lori continued with the frenulectomy to further deaden Ethan’s penis.

Once this most sensitive skin was cut out, first with the diagonal cutters and then finished with a razor blade twenty minutes later, Ethan would be a complementary match his bride-to-be. Each of them retaining no more than five or ten percent of their former genital sensitivity. Since Clair was to retain her vaginal virginity for life, instead of the traditional combination of an ampallang and an apadravya farming a cross, Ethan was given two side-to-side ampallangs through his glans. One situated above and one below the urethra. This was supposedly a better combination for anal sex.

With this modification, Ethan began his married life. His tight radical male circumcision with his huge bulging head made even bigger by the hollow stainless-steel ball insert and four stainless-steel balls sticking out the sides. Those Amphallangs would give him most of his sensation since his inner foreskin and most of the outer foreskin was gone. At first all of his erections were painful, the way he had been cut allowed for no movement of his skin. It gave him minimal sensitivity, the hardest shaft, the tightest skin, and the tightest erection possible. As a consequence Ethan, would now always be truly desperate for sexual relief. A fact that was not lost on his equally radically circumcised fiancee as he plowed her ass.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.