Horsewhips and Maids - Cover

Horsewhips and Maids

Copyright© 2020 by Midsummerman

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In the Edwardian era, Rex has remained a bachelor, casting doubts on his sexuality - though this is never in doubt in his mind His crushing desire to be crushed by womanhood, realised at last by a surge of courage, leading to his domination by an equestrian fraternity, and sexual excitements he'd never dreamed of. The recruitment of very special maids is big business in a perversely sexual underworld, and the women who procure it, ruthless in every way - masculinity eradicated so many ways

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Rex’s cock was permanently erect throughout waking hours now, having witnessed the utter ruthlessness of the women; their hanging of the Count and their untold pleasure in seeing to his his slow death on the rope after a sound whipping, their pleasure at seeing his final ejaculation whilst noosed, followed by the gracefully dominant Maud Barrington’s ecstasy in castrating him before death, leaving him in no doubt that their dominance over masculinity was absolute and boundless ... extinguishing the life of a male, nothing to them ... except in providing the utmost of erotic pleasures in that disposal.

He had masturbated hard over the exquisitely erotic event several times already, the memory of the spiteful, haughty, and justified pleasure shown on the faces of the mature women, never leaving him, the delicious pageant of an execution of a male, dressed as a woman high on display, whilst those senior and elegant women strutted in their jodhpurs, the crotch of each pair, wet through at the camel-toe in their being unable to control their intense sexual excitement.

Rex now watched in the grounds of the grand house, as three associates of the Count’s, rounded up and brought to the house in the name of feminine justice, quivered naked ... and erect, as they awaited a show of equine expertise by the mature horsewomen. The make associates of the Count were not closely linked to him in social life, but their distant association through trade in sissies, had been exposed by the Count’s own favoured sissies ... who were also to be snuffed out to ensure secrecy, when the women had ensured they had every detail of information, and pleasure of them.

Dressed as a head maid, one promised a ‘marriage’ to the deliciously effeminate sissy Cindy, Rex’s erotic pleasures were twisted this way and that, having discovered his lust to take control and ownership of a sweet blonde sissy, excited him as equally as did submission to the dominance of mature femininity ... and as the middle-aged Madam Marsha Honeywell, the woman who’d consigned him to this inescapable life of hedonistic service, approached him on her horse, it was the latter of the two irresistible urges which consumed him, as he watched three males being bull-whipped beyond her approach. She drew the reins back as she posed in majestic arrogance on her horse.

“There’ll be good sport today Regina! ... and I shall demand your tongue at my cunt and arsehole when the day’s done!...” She turned her horse, the stood in her stirrups, showing the slot of the cunt and the tightly clad arse he’d be servicing.

“ ... do a good job, and I may let you masturbate for me!” She laughed sarcastically as she flicked her horsewhip and sat, knowing he would not fail in any way to ensure her pleasure orally, his service to her in submission, guaranteed. He teetered on his tall heels, that and the warm breeze teasing at his legs and backside in the sheer black nylons whilst fluttering the frill of his maid’s skirt, reminding him of the feminisation enforced upon him by these women, his cock boning up at the pantie waistband as he took in the erotic equine gala unfolding before him, the matriarchal and plumply senior figures of the severe Grace Penworth and the sadistically dominant Maud Barrington, joining their new patron, the regally stern Lady Emma Hardwick, as they cantered to converge together, Maud almost shrieking with sexual excitement.

“Are you ready for a chase to the death, girls?!” The plethora of sissies, brought out to witness the pageant, and mingling with the stable girls who took great pleasure in viewing the feminised status of those they’d personally entrapped at the stables, applauded loudly at Maud’s impulsive and urgent cry. That applause readied the three associates of the Count as step further; each being of the preferences as the Count, whose balls were now displayed most prominently as ornaments in Madam Barrington’s grand drawing room, in that each had a lust for the dominant female, as well as the soft and sweet sissies they trafficked, and as such were easily captured by Lady Emma Hardwick and her stern feminine agents, once the Count’s favoured sissies had disclosed their whereabouts.

‘Invited’ to Maud’s residence, each had been thoroughly dominated, experiencing masochistic pleasures at the hands of the women they could never have dreamed of ... and now they erected to a boning rigidity, as they faced a justified death before an audience longing to witness it, their defeated minds equally longing for it, having been thrashed and broken to snivelling submission by the haughty spite of mature and dominant womanhood.

Rex noted that Esther Craddock was there with her whip, marshalling the sissies, and enjoying the indulgences of the stable girls over the sissies, their goading of them in being instrumental in their fate adding extra spice for her. She looked on eagerly as the three males were whipped for good measure, just to liven them to the mood for running for their lives. She wouldn’t have missed the disposal of masculinity for anything; her pleasure in seeing the man she’d introduced to Maud, hanged by her, had given her the deeply erotic taste for further disposals, after Maud’s husband’s eyes had looked at her in awe as he spunked his last on the rope, having her cunt swell with satisfaction, at his obvious recognition of her being ultimately responsible for his exquisite pleasure, she alone, seeing to it that he’d earn the noose.

She’d found the exhibition of the Count so wholesomely enjoyable, especially the forfeiting of his balls whilst still conscious, and now, as she brandished her short whip unnecessarily amongst the sissies, on the pretext of keeping them in order, but in truth, just for her gratification as her cunt swelled with the sights before her. Rex watched, full of sexual anticipation himself, as the ginger stable girl smiled with curt satisfaction at his feminisation her hand clasped tightly to Cindy’s, preventing her from running to him, the ginger harlot’s smile confirming she was also more than aware of his new-found pleasure in the delicate liaison - one that she was also directly, and most smugly, responsible for, in having him committed to enslavement through her informing on his saddle sniffing at the stables.

Rex’s memory went back to that very episode, and the rich aromas which saw to the pleasures he now knew, as he watched the plump horsemistress’s beautifully elegant buttocks and thighs rise and fall to those leather saddles, their pompous dominance in the command of their equine charges, having his cock pulse in the want to sniff at the pommels which graced those mature cunts ... and shoot his mess in gratitude at the delicious whiffs. The three males displayed their erections in feeling the same, as a willing stable girl, whipped them while another awaited the command to release them from their tethers.

Having seen the Count hanged and castrated, his feminisation and Esther’s antics with the whip seemed almost superficial ... though they added to the darkly erotic world he was now captive in, as the three males showed almost an impatience to die, encouraged by the smiles of the horsewoman and the eager feminine audience nearby. Rex looked on, almost jealously, as he watched Maud Barrington’s broad and delicious buttocks splay across the saddle, her ample cheeks and chubby thighs emphasised so beautifully by the tight white jodhpurs and black spurred boots as she rubbed herself against the pommel, unashamedly stimulating her cunt in anticipation of the chase to come.

The three males knew their running would be futile, but were prompted by both the stable girl’s prowess with the whip, and the goading of a feminine audience, longing to see the demise of anyone associated with the Count, both those factors and the erotically charged predicament they were in, keeping all three erect ... their submissive tendencies brought to a peak by the sordid pageant of feminine dominance, and the thrill of that feminine audience in seeing they got just what they deserved. The dominant Maud exuded a pomp which had Rex”s cock pulsing in awe, as she pressed a whistle to her mature ruby lips, and the shrill sound had the audience of women erupt into applause, while the sissies in attendance looked on in sheepish wonderment at the delicious magnificence of the women who’d reduced them to femininity, as the three males who’d likely have trafficked them ran for their lives, untethered.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.