Parenting Skills? Not! - Cover

Parenting Skills? Not!

Copyright© 2022 by Lubrican

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I had no parenting skills at all, so I have no idea why my sister asked me to stay with her daughter while mom and dad went off the Europe on a business trip. My niece was incorrigible. She snuck out to a party. She got drunk. She had sex! I had to do something, but I had no idea what to do. So I did what my dad did when I screwed up. I beat her bare ass. Who would have known she'd actually LIKE that?! And it all went downhill from there. All because I had no parenting skills.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Spanking   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

We got her bags - five of them! - and used a trolley to get them to my car. They filled all the available space. When we were finished she gave a little shudder.

“It’s cold here!” she complained.

“California this isn’t,” I said. “Welcome to Nebraska.”

“We need to get in the car,” she said. “My nipples are showing.”

They were, indeed, whether it was because of the temperature (a balmy sixty degrees, in May) or the anticipation of things to come.

Once in the car she reached to turn the heater up.

“I have something to show you,” she said as I maneuvered the car out of the airport and onto interstate 80. She’d flown into Eppley Field, in Omaha, and I-80 would get us to Lincoln in an hour or so.

“What?” I asked.

“We have to wait until it warms up. It was 85 when I left,” she said.

“I hope you brought clothes appropriate to the season,” I said. “It will be another month or two before you can wear things like that.”

“I brought plenty of clothes,” she said. “I’ll need some new clothes for winter time, but I have plenty of time to get ready for that.”

We spent twenty minutes with her catching me up on things back home.

“Your mother said you’ve been a good girl since I left,” I said.

“I was,” she said. “I couldn’t afford to get sent off to a boarding school.”

“It would only have been for a year,” I said.

“Yes, but I would have been miserable. I didn’t want to take any chances that my plan would get messed up.”

“Your plan?”

“To come live with you, of course,” she said.

“Pardon me for saying it, but that’s not much of a plan.”

“Humph,” she snorted.

“So, were you a good girl with the boys you went out with?” I had to know. It shouldn’t have mattered, but somehow it did.

“Most of them,” she said, carelessly.

“So you were bad with some of them?” I groaned.

“Just one. I took a chance on one guy, but he turned out to be a jerk, like the others.”

“Did you let him...” I couldn’t say it.

“Fuck me?” she supplied, happily. “You shouldn’t ask a girl things like that. It’s not polite. People will think you’re a pervert.”

“I thought it was already established I’m a pervert,” I said.

“It is, but only to me. There’s no need for everybody else to find out.”

“I’m beginning to wonder if this was a good idea,” I sighed.

“What? Me coming to live with you? It’s an excellent idea, Uncle Bob. That reminds me. It’s warm enough now that I can show you what I brought you.”

“How mysterious,” I said. “Okay. Show me.”

She promptly pulled her peasant blouse down to her elbows and bared the breasts my memory had failed me on. There they were, round and succulent, firm and proud, capped with shockingly pink nipples.

I managed to stay in my lane, but hissed, “Put those away, woman! There’s traffic all around us!”

“Aren’t you glad to see them? They’re very happy to see you.”

“Beth, you’re killing me, here,” I groaned. “There’s a trucker coming up on us. He’ll be able to see into the car!”

“What a stick in the mud,” she complained. “I bring you a present and you ignore it.”

“He’s almost here!” I yelped.

Just as the massive front bumper of the truck got even with me she pulled the blouse up and covered her unfettered breasts.

“You did tease the men on that plane,” I growled. “Wearing that teased the shit out them.”

“I didn’t wear it for them,” she said. “I wore it for you.”


I made her help me take her bags into the house. When she dropped the last bag she didn’t look around. She just started taking her clothes off.

“What are you doing?” I groaned.

“Changing clothes, of course,” she said, lightly. “I wore the wrong clothes for Nebraska in May, remember? Now, which bag has my warmer clothes in it?”

She teased the shit out of me, then, unzipping this or that bag, bending over as she did so. She flashed her pussy at me mercilessly. Her ass was a quintessential bubble butt. I’d forgotten that, too, even though I had spanked it.

“Nope, not in that one, either,” she said. “Actually, it’s not so bad, here in the house. I guess I could put my clothes back on, but they probably smell bad from the flight. Do you have a robe I could wear, maybe?”

“In my bedroom,” I said, tersely.

“Oh, goody! I’m eager to see the bedroom.”

Did you notice she didn’t say “your” bedroom? She said “the” bedroom. She already thought of my bedroom as our bedroom.

I took her there and she bounced onto the bed, spreading her legs in the process.

“Gosh! I’m tired from the long flight. I think I need a nap.”

“You can take a nap there,” I said. “I haven’t gotten you a bed for your room, yet.”

“Okay. I’ll just take a nap here.”

I stood there, just drinking in her nude body. She’d filled out in all the right places. She just looked healthy, if you know what I mean.

“Uncle Bob?” she said with a slight whine to her voice. “I’m kind of scared, being away from home for the first time. Can you hold me while I take my nap? I’d be a lot less scared if I could cuddle with you a little bit.”

I wanted to laugh, but I decided to tease her back.

“Okay,” I agreed, amiably.

I took off my shoes and laid down beside her, still clothed, and tried to hug her.

“Uncle Bob!” she yipped. “Your clothes are all scratchy and dirty. I don’t want them against me. Take them off!”

I got up and removed my shirt and jeans. I left my socks and underwear on. My cock was making an obscene bulge in my briefs. I laid back down.

“Better?” I asked. I pulled her against me.

“A little better,” she said, kissing my chest. “Something’s pushing against me, though. It’s not very comfortable.”

“Why, what in the world could be causing you this distress?” I said, playing her little game.

She reached between us and grasped my cock through my briefs.

“This,” she said, squeezing it. “It’s all bumpy and sticking out and it’s poking me.”

“What do you think we should do about it?” I asked.

She hopped up, as if she had all the energy in the world and did not need a nap. Ruthlessly she divested me of my underwear, exposing my passion for her. She pushed the foreskin off of the tip and kissed it with soft lips.

“I’ve missed you,” she whispered to my Johnson.

Then she scrambled back into my arms and reached to push my stiff cock between her thighs.

“That’s better,” she said into my chest.

“I’m glad you’re comfortable,” I said.

“Well, I’m almost comfortable,” she said. “Your thing is touching the inside of my thighs and it tickles, kind of.”

“And how should we handle that problem?” I asked, sliding my hand across her naked back.

She lifted her upper leg, opening herself up and reached to grip my prong again. I felt her pull the tip to a place that was hot and tight. I didn’t wait for her to tell me to push.

In one long and not very slow push I seated myself fully in her sexual channel.

“Ooof!” she gusted. “You’re very rough. I forgot how big you are.”

“Shall I remove it?” I asked.

“No. It’s better now. Yes, that’s much more comfortable. Now I think I can take my nap.”

“I’m not very comfortable,” I said. “I might need to move around a little, you know, to find just the right position?”

“Okay,” she said. “You should be comfortable, too.”

I pushed and pulled back, slowly fucking her and loving every second of it. Finally I rolled on top of her. Her legs widened and her heels came to rest on the back of my thighs.

“What are you doing, Uncle Bob?!” she panted. “You can’t take a nap on top of me!”

“I’m not taking a nap right now,” I said. “I’m trying to get comfortable.”

I humped her five or six times.

“You’re not trying to get comfortable,” she accused, grabbing my hips and helping me hump her. “I think you’re molesting me!”

“You’re the one who put it in you,” I huffed. I went deep and rubbed her clit.

“Oh help! Help! Somebody help me! My uncle is molesting me... again! Oh, won’t somebody help me?”

“I’m not molesting you,” I said. “I’m soothing you after your long and arduous journey.”

“Oh! Well, I suppose that’s different. It is kind of soothing.” I kept rubbing and she moaned, “It was soothing. Now I feel like I’m getting all tense. Ohhh, keep doing that.”

I did and she grunted as her pussy clamped down hard on my prick.

“Ohhhh, I’ve missed this so much,” she groaned. “I love you, you big pervert.”

“I love you too, little girl,” I said.

Her orgasm lasted another thirty seconds or so before she spoke again.

“You got me all tense. Now you need to soothe me again.”

“As you wish,” I said.

“Oooo, I love The Princess Bride,” she moaned. “My parents have it on VHS and I bet I’ve watched it a hundred times. Can I call you Westley? You can call me Buttercup.”

I ‘soothed’ her through two more orgasms before the urge to spew was upon me.

“I’m getting tense too!” I panted.

“Oh no! Is the Dread Pirate Roberts going to squirt in me and get me all pregnant?”

“I’ll pull out!” I gasped.

I got maybe an inch out of her before those long, manicured nails bit into my ass cheeks.

“You better not,” she said in her normal voice. “I’m on birth control now and you better never pull out again.”

With a shudder that went through my whole body, I gave her a whole year’s supply of pent up cum.

At least it felt like a year’s supply.

When she licked my ear and said, “Good boy,” I tried to cum until my balls ached.

Then, believe it or not, we both drifted off with my cock still plugging her sex.


When I woke up my penis was out of her. I moved and she woke up, too.

“Thank you,” she said, nuzzling my chest.

“You’re welcome.”

“I’m lying on a wet spot,” she said.

“I’ll change the sheets,” I replied.

She bounced up, full of energy and darted toward the living room. On my way to the washer with the sheets we’d soiled, I saw that she’d chosen one suitcase and moved it to the couch. She was pulling out clothes. Bent over like that I saw her still-wet, shiny pussy winking at me but it was way too soon for my cock to do anything about it.

As I put the sheets in the washer and got it going I realized my existence had changed again.

And this time, it looked like those changes were going to result in long term modifications to my life.

I was putting the new sheet on the bed when I felt a slap on my naked ass. I hadn’t put anything on, yet.

“That’s for being a bad boy and seducing a poor, innocent college freshman,” she said. “Bad boy!”

I stood up.

“You’re not a college freshman, yet,” I said. “You’re just a horny seventeen-year-old girl who needed her itch scratched. She flashed her boobs at me! What was I supposed to do?”

“You could have been a gentleman,” she teased.

“I was told I’d better not be a gentleman,” I reminded her. “Besides, the Dread Pirate Roberts never takes captives, as I recall. You’re lucky you’re still alive.”

“I do feel lucky,” she said, quite seriously. “Really lucky.” She scratched at skin that obviously itched, but showed no blemish or cause whatsoever. “Well, hopefully your pervertedness is assuaged for a while. How can I help you get your office moved?”

“You’re eager to have your own room?”

“Nope. I don’t intend to use my own room, except to store my clothes there. My parents said they’re going to come see how I’m doing for Thanksgiving, and then I’ll fly home for Christmas. There needs to be a bedroom for me when they get here.”

“That won’t be for months,” I said.

“Well? I’m going to make friends, aren’t I? If I invite them over I need to have my own bedroom then, too. You don’t want them knowing you tricked me into sleeping with you.”

“Oh, we wouldn’t want that,” I said, seriously. “Are you going to bring boys here?”

“I love it when you get jealous,” she said. “Now, please get dressed. I have this urge to suck you and I know if I do you’ll get all hard again and I’ll lose control again. We have things to do. I want to go see the college and where things are in Lincoln and stuff like that. We can have sex later. Come on! Move it, buster!”

She tried to slap my ass again, but I got control of both wrists and held them to her sides. I put my face up next to hers and grimaced.

“You can’t spank me. I’m your elder. You keep this up and I’m going to have to punish you.”

“Ooooo, I’m all scared,” she said in an unconvincing, young-ish voice.

“Now, you finish making the bed while I get dressed,” I said.

“Okay,” she said. “Promise you’ll punish me later?”

“You can count on it,” I said.

“Uncle Bob!” she whined. “You just made my pussy wet and I have on brand new panties!”

“Poor baby,” I said. “You need to think ahead.”

I grinned.

“If you hadn’t put on panties you wouldn’t have this problem.”


To many, it might appear that she moved in like a girlfriend moves in with her boyfriend and everything was hunky dory.

Of course things are never hunky dory, even involving a normal boy and girlfriend. We had extra challenges on top of the normal things that couples have to face.

I was ten years older than she was. My interests and thought processes were those of a man with some experience on his bones. She was a giddy almost-eighteen-year-old who was away from home for the first time and feeling the heady intoxication of freedom. She had a roof over her head, food on the table, and a stiff prick whenever she felt like impaling herself on it. The campus was interesting and she was in a big city for the first time in her life under conditions she could just go out and explore it.

But those differences weren’t the main issue in our relationship.

The main issue in our relationship was that we were committed lovers who had, for all intents and purposes, only known each other for a month. That month I’d spent at her house was, again for all intents and purposes, a situation of love at first sight. So imagine two strangers, falling madly in love and then, after just a month of (abnormal) time in each other’s company, deciding to move in together.

We didn’t know each other. It was just plain and simple. Sure, I could read her moods pretty well and yes, I knew how to make her laugh, whine, and even scream in ecstasy, but that’s not the same as knowing your partner. At least not on a level where you know how to be friends, in addition to being lovers.

That said, I won’t go into detail about how, over the next nine months, we did get to know each other. I’ll hit a few highlights, though, just to give you an idea of how normal it actually was.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.