Parenting Skills? Not! - Cover

Parenting Skills? Not!

Copyright© 2022 by Lubrican

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I had no parenting skills at all, so I have no idea why my sister asked me to stay with her daughter while mom and dad went off the Europe on a business trip. My niece was incorrigible. She snuck out to a party. She got drunk. She had sex! I had to do something, but I had no idea what to do. So I did what my dad did when I screwed up. I beat her bare ass. Who would have known she'd actually LIKE that?! And it all went downhill from there. All because I had no parenting skills.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Spanking   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Sleeping together is fun and fulfilling, but sleeping alone is probably better sleep. At least it was for me. When I woke up the next day it was after nine. I got up and got dressed. My flight wasn’t until five that night but I packed up anyway so I’d be ready to go. Then I went to the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal.

Beth and Molly were sitting there, across the table from each other. Paul was nowhere to be seen, probably still abed.

Molly looked up at me and, quite calmly said, “So you spanked my daughter?”

It was deer-in-the-headlights time.

“I told her I broke the rules and snuck out, and you punished me,” said Beth. She looked nervous, but not afraid.

“I didn’t know what else to do,” I stammered.

“You spanked her,” said Molly again.

“I guess I did,” I said. My fight or flight syndrome kicked in and I was tense.

“I’d like to speak to Bob privately,” she said, looking at Beth.

“Okay,” said the girl. She stood and went towards her room.

Molly sat there, not saying anything. I didn’t know what to say so I just sat, mute.

“Molly,” I said.

“Hush. I need to think,” she replied.

We sat there while she thought for a while.

“Can I get some coffee?” I finally asked.

Molly waved towards the carafe, staring straight ahead.

I poured a cup and stood there holding the carafe.

“You want me to top you off?” I asked, hopefully. I was desperate for some kind of normalcy.

“No,” she said, tersely.

I sat back down and nursed my coffee, waiting for a shoe to drop. Finally, she looked at me.

“She also told me you ordered a sex toy for her,” she said.

“She did?” I got ready to run.

“She said it was to help her with her ... urges.”

“Did she tell you what happened at the party she snuck off to?” I asked. I was trying to deflect.

“Actually, she did,” said Molly. Her face got soft. “She confessed the whole thing.”

“I didn’t know what to do,” I said again.

“Well you sure did some things,” Molly said.

“I don’t really have any parenting skills,” I confessed. “Maybe I was the wrong one to stay with her.”

She looked at me again.

“I was furious, at first,” she said.

“I can understand that,” I said. “I’m sorry. I was way out of my depth.”

“I can understand that,” sighed Molly. “I’ve felt way out of my depth with her for the last couple of years.”

She took a sip of her coffee.

“The only thing she seemed to be afraid of since she hit puberty was being sent to boarding school. I was at my wit’s end. We’ve tried to clamp down on her but...”

She leaned back against her chair and sagged. Then she stared at me.

“You told her I got pregnant when I was fifteen,” she said. “I didn’t want her to know that, Bob.”

“I know, but she was acting so wild. She was really distressed by how ... um ... emotional she gets. I tried to help her understand how dangerous that can be ... how dangerous it was for you. It really made her think. And we talked some more and she told me about the toy you found and threw away, so I knew it had been going on for a while. Did she tell you about her ... uh ... first time?”

Molly’s eyes snapped toward me. I got the clear impression she could hear the angst in my voice.

“No! What happened?”

“I’m not sure I should say anything,” I said. “I mean if she told you everything else, but not that, then...”

“Bob, something obviously traumatic happened here while we were gone. I came home and my daughter freely admitted she’d snuck out and had sex, and that you punished her for that. She freely admitted that she broke down and cried about being aroused all the time, and that you bought her a vibrator to help her with that. These are not the actions of the daughter I left in your care. She even said that if she has to be punished by being sent to a boarding school then she’ll comply! Bob, something very important happened because of you. Beth acts years older now. She confided things in you that she’s never even whispered to me. I don’t know whether to shoot you or kiss you, but if she told you something important then I want to know about it! I don’t care if she wants it to be private or not.”

“You kept things private from her,” I said, softly.

“That’s not fair and you know it,” she said.

“You went through trauma,” I said. “I was too young to understand it at the time, but you were miserable. So was Beth. She could have learned something from you. She did learn something from you, but only because I told her about it. She knew then she wasn’t a freak, that other women had the same kind of problems, that her own mother had the same kind of problems. That’s when she started to calm down.”

I didn’t mention that a lot of why Beth had calmed down was because I had fucked her socks off on a regular basis. I hoped Beth hadn’t mentioned that, either. I was pretty sure she hadn’t, because Molly hadn’t just shot me.

“I need to know, Bobby,” groaned Molly. “She’s a new daughter and I need to be a new mother. I need to know about her life so I know how to approach her.”

“A teacher molested her,” I said, tersely. “He got sent to prison.”

Carson?!” gasped Molly. “She was one of Carson’s victims? Why didn’t she tell me?”

“It’s complicated,” I said. “That’s something she needs to talk to you about.”

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!” blurted Molly. “I’ve been such a miserable mother!”

“No you haven’t,” I said. “She’s actually a pretty good kid.”

“I should have known!” she barked. “She’s my daughter. I should have known something had happened!”

“Did Mom and Dad know when you were fooling around and got pregnant?”

She clamped her lips together and they paled as blood was pressed out of them.

“You’re doing fine,” I said. “Yes, she was a bitch when I first got here, but we worked it out. You can, too. I don’t think you need to ship her off to some girls’ school.”

“I can’t believe you bought her a vibrator,” sighed Molly.

“Actually, I can’t, either. I knew you wouldn’t approve, but she was so pitiful and so obviously distressed, I couldn’t think of anything else to do.”

“I wouldn’t have approved if I’d found it hidden in her room,” said Molly. “I threw away the last one because I was worried it would make her ... like me.”

“Did you have one when we were kids?”

“Of course not,” she snapped. “You couldn’t get your hands on things like that back then.”

“Maybe it would have helped.” I took a chance. “It seems to have helped her. I mean she doesn’t moan and groan about being horny all the time since she got it.”

“I need to go talk to her some more,” said Molly.

“That can’t hurt,” I said.

She got up and left. I hoped like heck that Beth wasn’t using her vibrator when her mother knocked on her door.

But I didn’t hear any buzz, so I figured things would be okay.


Paul got up around noon and was oblivious to the changes that had taken place. I wondered how much the two women in his life would tell him. I didn’t even know, for that matter, if he knew about my sister’s teenage pregnancy, which ended in a miscarriage. I certainly wasn’t going to tell him anything. Molly hadn’t shot me, and I wanted to be gone before Paul found out anything he would shoot me for.

He asked how things had gone and I answered, “We managed. There were some rough spots but we worked it out.”

“I’m surprised you didn’t just tie her to a chair the whole time we were gone,” said her father.

“I didn’t know where any rope was,” I joked.

“Where is everybody?” he asked.

“They left a while ago to go to the mall, or something,” I said.

“Great, as if we didn’t spend enough going to Europe,” he sighed.

“I heard it went well,” I said.

“I’m not so sure. Her gadget will sell for about seven US dollars, but all we’ll see out of that is a buck-twenty-three. The rest goes to the manufacturers and distributors and the commercial outlet that sells it.”

“Maybe you’ll sell a million of them,” I said. “If you do, you’ll be a millionaire.”

“If we import them in to America our share goes down to thirty cents because of tariffs,” he said, dismally.

“Okay, so you have to sell three million in America and a million overseas,” I said. “You’ll still be rolling in dough.”

“We’ll see,” he said. “Until then we’re going to eat a lot of ramen.” He smiled. “You about ready to go? It takes two or three hours to get through security and to your gate.”

I knew that if I left without saying goodbye, Beth would be furious.

“I’d rather spend an hour here, reading in comfort, than at the airport on a hard chair.”

“Let me know when you’re ready,” he said. “It takes an hour to get there.”

Molly had taken her Mustang and Paul and I were loading up the SUV when they got back. It was obvious I was getting ready to leave and both women jumped out of the car and hurried towards us.

Beth hugged me first. She didn’t grind against me, thank goodness.

“I will never forget you,” she whispered in my ear.

“I doubt I’ll forget you, either,” I whispered back.

Then she pushed away from me and ran inside. Molly replaced her, and gave me just as good a hug.

“Thank you,” she whispered.

“You’re welcome,” I said.

“I mean for getting her the vibrator,” she whispered.

“You’re thanking me for doing that?” I gasped. “I thought you’d want to cut my balls off!”

“She’s growing up, but she wouldn’t talk to me about any of this. Now she is talking and she’s like a whole new daughter. She would never have asked me for something like that, but if it keeps her from fucking around with the boys she dates then that’s fantastic.”

“I appreciate you being understanding about this,” I said, squeezing her once.

She pushed back.

“I know how difficult she can be. You were unconventional, but I think you did okay for your first month as a parent.”


The world twisted on its axis a little bit when I left. It started on the plane, as I looked around at the other passengers. There were two girls who looked about Beth’s age, based on their faces. There were four more who looked a little younger, maybe thirteen or fourteen. Were they all “normal” too? Were these young women sexually active and their parents didn’t know it? I was already thinking about the fact that my bed would no longer be warmed by a willing young woman who said things like, “I’m a little tired tonight. Just slide it in me and let’s go to sleep that way.” On other occasions the same voice had lacked patience of any kind and was insistent that I give her one more orgasm before I shot off in her scorching depths. Once, as a game (to her) she had tried to see how many times she could make me cum in one twenty-four hour period. She used her hands, her mouth, and her pussy to coax so much semen out of me that I had to rest another whole day while my sore balls tried to make some more.

I would miss that. I would miss her. I would go back to my drab life as a single man very close to thirty who didn’t want to be tied down. As the plane droned on through the sky, I tried to imagine Beth staying in my life. The easiest way to do that was to let my mind wander along a path that I knew could not be taken. She would come into the house from being gone somewhere and drape her forearms across my shoulders and around my neck. “How’s my brand new husband?” she would whisper, pressing her breasts against my chest. “Has he built up another load of baby-making sperm for me? Are you finally going to get me pregnant tonight?”

That was patently ridiculous, of course, and I knew that. That kind of fantasy was simply an extension of the fantasies I had about good looking women I saw here or there. Some of them I knew and some I didn’t, but the fantasy was that I was her man and she wanted to start a family with me. At the same time, being married or restricted to a single woman seemed undesirable to me. What woman could be really happy with me? I had faults; lots of them. I stayed up too late and left clothes lying around. I loved listening to music loud enough that it could be heard outside the house, if only faintly. My diet was atrocious. I made plenty of money to support myself, but trying to carry the flag for a wife and a child or two would leave us all homeless.

I was like thousands of my generation. I didn’t have the ambition to do the work to get where my fantasies wanted to take me. Beth had been a fluke. There were no other women who would take me like I was and love me despite my deficiencies. I jerked as I realized I’d used the “L” word in my quiet thoughts. I opened my eyes and stared at the walls of the tube that was conveying me a thousand miles through thin air. Beth had said she loved me once or twice, while we writhed together, our naked bodies trying to merge into one. I had discounted those murmurs as being the result of teenage hormones. I had told her I loved her, but had meant an honorable kind of familial love, not the kind that results in the partners wishing to become parents and stay together ‘til death do us part. I had told her the reason I was punishing her was because I loved her.

The plane hit some turbulence, but it was just three or four bumps. I looked out the window but all I could see was bright sun and clouds below us.

It was my choice of her ‘punishment’ that had led to her being willing to spread her legs for me several times a day, and to my penis being almost perpetually hard. I realized now that it hadn’t been punishment at all. I’d just wanted to get my hands on her bare ass. I tried to remember that first touch. I clearly remembered sliding my hand to touch her pussy lips. I clearly remembered her spreading her legs and letting me touch her there.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.